4/5 Instance: Parenting 101

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/5 Instance: Parenting 101

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: current

Hope: Hope threw the Daily Bugle across the room, watching it flutter to the floor. Another murder. Another Hellfire Club murder. She scratched the back of her neck, straining to put the pieces into order. One thing was for certain. She was too young to be a billionaire. She picked up her phone and called Tony.

Tony: Tony had a glass of scotch in one hand and was in the process of slipping his arm around this woman, who's name he had already forgotten, when his phone rang. Looking between the woman and his phone, he let out a sigh, drained the scotch in his glass, and leaned forward to set the glass on the coffee table, swapping it for the phone.

Tony: He stared at the screen before excusing himself, moving into the other room as he answered, "This better be good."

Hope: "Well hello to you too. I'm still alive, good to know you are. Also, you should get some extra security and avoid the club, if you haven't seen the news." Hope glanced around the room, wishing she could have warned Johnny too.

Tony: "Well, I assumed you were alive, seeing as I'd know otherwise," Tony replied with a roll of his eyes, shooting the woman on his couch a smile as he briefly returned to grab his glass, phone sandwiched between his shoulder and ear. He poured himself another glass, returning to the other room, "I believe I have more than enough security, and which club?"

Hope: "Hellfire club... Shaw's head was thrown at the school. Two more members who also own major corporations have been killed too."

Tony: "Yes, I'm busy trying to drown my sorrows over Sebastian in a way he'd most definitely appreciate."

Hope: "....ew." Hope shuddered a bit. "Anyway... just... do me a favor and don't die."

Tony: Tony took a sip from his newly refilled glass, "I had no intention of doing so, as I have plenty left to do with my life... Like, pick up women such as the one on my couch, create ground-breaking technology, become president..."

Hope: "Good. Thanks." She ran her hand through her hair, trying to think of what to say to that. "Well, the cannibals took Johnny... so if you can do anything about that, it'd be great. But anyway... I'll let you get back to your crayons and Sesame Street."

Tony: "...What would..." Oh, wait, that'd be insensitive. "Actually, never mind. Also, don't hate on crayons and Sesame Street."

Hope: Hope laughed a bit, just a small laugh, and nodded to herself. "Thanks. And wear a condom!" She shuddered, hanging up the phone.

Tony: "After you, it's hard not to remember that part," Tony muttered to himself as he placed his phone in his pocket, putting on his best grin as he started back to the other room.