4/6 Instance: Short Order Cook

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/6 Instance: Short Order Cook

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: current

Jamie: Jamie was shoved into a room with Johnny and he was careful to keep his balance so he wouldn't fall and pop another dupe out for them to use against him. Now what? What else can they do to us? He looked over at Johnny with worried eyes then turned his eyes to the room and his jaw dropped in horror. He was staring at a taxidermied him. He swallowed hard to try and keep from throwing up, but didn't quite make it, leaning over and retching on the floor next to the guard's shoes.

Johnny: Having slumped down to the floor as soon as the cloaked guard had released their hold on him, Johnny stared up at the glassy-eyed dupe and tore his gaze from it to peer around the entire room. Among the various medical instruments, other taxidermy projects blankly stared back at them, making the room far more unsettling. His gaze finally made its way over to the masked surgeon, who was muttering to one of the pets as he prepared various instruments.

Johnny: At the sound of retching, he twisted around to look at Jamie, swallowing. They were probably going to make him torture his friend some more.

Jamie: Once Jamie was able to control himself, he wiped his mouth and stood up slowly, making sure to not look at the taxidermy dupe. But looking at the other things in the room could be argued as being worse. He was shaking as he stared at the doctor, cleaning instruments and setting certain objects aside. The doctor mumbled something to the taxidermied Jamie then went back to talking to his other pets as if they were real.

Jamie: He looked over at Johnny and didn't care if it would be considered 'gay' to their friends, he reached out and took Johnny's hand. He needed to know that he had someone with him who cared about him. Even if they would make him cook more of him.

Johnny: Everything finally in order, the doctor turned to face the pair, slinging an arm around the taxidermied Jamie's shoulders, manically grinning behind his mask as he spoke, "Awww, lookit the two of them..." he turned his gaze to the dupe, "Hm, what was that? Oh. You're tired of being blackened," with his free hand, he stroked his chin, "Well, variety is the spice of life..."

Johnny: Johnny gulped, definitely sure he didn't like the sound of that, and gave Jamie's hand a squeeze, also not caring what anyone would think of them at the moment.

Jamie: Jamie's heart jumped up to his throat and he felt his chest get tight. I don't wanna... He cleared his throat as best as he could, "I disagree," he squeaked out, squeezing Johnny's hand tight.

Johnny: As Johnny gripped Jamie's hand just as tightly, shooting the other guy an alarmed look, Rot looked between Jamie and Jamie, shaking his head, "No, you don't."

Jamie: "Yes, I do. Old Spice is the spice of life." Joking always made things easier. Even if his voice did shake and crack as he spoke. He was going to be eaten. But he would be eaten on his own terms.

Johnny: "...I suppose I'll give you that," Rot conceded with a nod, resting his head against the newest addition to his collection, "However! I believe our guests are also tired of blackened food, so I believe I'll have to remedy that by working out other means of... preparation."

Johnny: Johnny gulped, his gaze never leaving Jamie, though it did soften into a more apologetic look.

Jamie: Tired of blackened food? Why can't they just be tired of eating me period? He swallowed hard and stepped closer to Johnny. He was not going any further into the room until he had to. "Maybe they won't make you cook me anymore," he whispered to Johnny.

Johnny: "Well, I've never been the best cook..." Johnny jokingly muttered. It was true enough. While he was able to cook well enough to get by, he was nowhere near being an extraordinary chef.

Johnny: "Well, now that you both know the plan, let's get to work!" Rot excitedly announced, quickly releasing his hold on the double of Jamie, causing him to sway while he hurriedly made his way over to the meat locker. He pulled the door open and peered in, fingers steepled as he tried to choose from the various specimens.

Jamie: Jamie gasped as his dupe nearly fell over, instinct making him want to catch himself before he hit the ground. He shook himself out of it when Rott crossed in front of his vision and he followed him reluctantly with his eyes. The enormous door swung open and he nearly collapsed on top of Johnny. Why did they need him here if they had so many? His dupes were stuck on meat hooks like giant slabs of beef. He wanted to hurl again, but since he had nothing left, all he could do was gag.

Johnny: Johnny released Jamie's hand in favor of wrapping his arm around the other guy to prevent him from falling over, his own eyes widening as he finally caught sight of what was contained in the meat locker. He couldn't recall how many times Jamie had spawned another dupe, but he hadn't thought there were nearly that many. The idea of having to cook all of them made him feel sick to his stomach.

Johnny: Turning back to them, Rott started backwards into the meat locker, gesturing to the nearest one on a hook, "What about him?" he pointed to another nearby, "Or him?" then, another, "Oh, or maybe him?"

Jamie: Jamie had to force himself to swallow the lump in his throat as he fought for his voice to come back to him. "...F-For what," he managed in barely a whisper. He clung to Johnny, not wanting to be separated from the only person who didn't want to eat him.

Johnny: Staring at the two through tinted glasses, he answered as if it should be obvious, "A full meal, of course, however the idea of dessert especially intrigues me... Once we work out the menu for the first few courses, that is. I was thinking of a nice soup for an appetizer..."

Johnny: At the mention of soup, all Johnny could hope for was that he wouldn't be the one melting any of the dupes down, but he knew better...

Jamie: Jamie squeaked and his knees buckled beneath him, causing him to land on the floor. "Why?" He still didn't understand the concept of eating another human being. In fact, he'd heard humans tasted like spam. Maybe mutants tasted like bacon? Still! Not a good reason!

Johnny: Johnny mumbled a curse as Jamie slid from his grip, not enjoy the fact that Rott had slipped from his view, his voice echoing through the room as well as the sound of tools clanging, "Well, it'd be a shame to disappoint the guests." What could he possibly be looking for, and who cared if they were disappointed?

Jamie: Jamie couldn't breathe. He couldn't move. He couldn't speak. He couldn't even hear, everything sounding as if he were under water. He was going to pass out. He just knew it. And then all of his senses came back to him when he heard the loud roar of a chainsaw motor starting up and his scream echoed it, "Nooo!"

Johnny: The sound caused Johnny to visibly cringe and he sunk down to join Jamie on the floor, slipping an arm around his shoulders. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to block out the noise coupled with Rott's joyous cackling as he went through eeny, meeny, miney, mo with the dupes in the meat locker. Armed with the chainsaw, Rott settled on one and proceeded to lop his arm off, causing Johnny to squeeze Jamie tightly because he knew it'd be painful for him.

Jamie: Jamie screamed again, this time from pain, shaking in Johnny's arms as he felt his own arm get severed off. He screamed wordlessly, only pausing for a breath or a sob, the dupe's screams echoing off the walls of the meat locker as his sedation was cut short from the intense pain. They were all alive! Jamie shook as he tried to grab onto something, anything, squeezing with all his might to try and force out the pain.

Jamie: As soon as his screaming ebbed to loud endless sobs, Rott revved the chainsaw and hacked off the other arm, causing both to scream all over again. Make it stop!

Johnny: As Jamie blindly grasped for something, Johnny reached for his hand and bit down hard on his lip, vaguely wondering if it'd break in Jamie's crushing grip. The coopery taste of blood filled his mouth, and he realized he likely agitated his busted lip, not that it was a huge concern at the moment. Rott was still laughing as he continued slicing off bits and pieces from Jamie's dupes.

Jamie: Eventually, Jamie's screams were silent, his mouth open, but nothing coming out. His voice had left him and he lay on the floor in a ball, twitching from the pain. All he heard was his own screams coming from a room where they echoed. I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...

Johnny: Still clutching Jamie's hand, Johnny worriedly stared down at the other boy, not at all able to fathom the pain. He felt slightly guilty that he was simply sitting here, witnessing everything but doing nothing, that he was mostly the cause of his pain. He should be doing something, anything to help Jamie.

Johnny: Letting out a shuddering breath, he pulled his gaze from him to look to the meat locker, the chainsaw beginning to sputter as Rott's shadow filled the doorway, tossing the tool off to the side as he skipped over to the two, motioning to the guards to help pulled them up, "Let's go, boys! Those limbs aren't going to sort and cook themselves!"

Jamie: Jamie's eyes were glazed over from all the pain, loose like a ragdoll as the guards pulled him to his feet. He swayed and had to be half-carried to where Rott wanted him, not able to use his limbs since they didn't feel like they were there. He was stood in front of a large counter and sink combination, not unlike one found in a dishwashing area of a restaurant.

Jamie: He looked up at the guards, confused, and lolled his head over to look at Johnny, "Huh?"

Johnny: Johnny stumbled over his own feet as he was hauled up and ushered along to another part of the counter, shooting Jamie a glance over his shoulder, Rott staring at him expectantly and gesturing to answer. His mouth moved, but words didn't come out at first. Clearing his throat, he tried again, "He... He w-wants you to sort through the..." he caught Rott's eyebrows raising and forced himself to continue, expression twisting in disgust, "The limbs."

Jamie: Limbs? What limbs? He tried to stand on his own, but his legs collapsed like Jell-O and the guard had to hold him up again, finally bringing a stool over for him to sit. "Thanks," he mumbled before slumping over onto the counter. The guard left with the one who had hauled Johnny to the other side and came back with large tubs. Jamie lolled his head again to look at the tubs, wondering what they had. Vaguely, he realized he must be in shock.

Jamie: And that was when they both dumped the tubs out onto the counter at the same time. Emptying the contents in front of Jamie. Legs, feet, arms, hands, heads. All of them were his. He found the use of his legs and jumped up, stumbling away and falling into a table full of instruments, wanting to scream, but feeling it stuck in his throat. Limbs. Sort his own limbs.

Johnny: Rott tutted at the mess of his instruments, commenting to a stuffed bird that was near him, "You would think he's never seen his own legs before." Then, he moved to haul Jamie up, pushing him back to the station, "Get to sorting before you're the main course."

Johnny: Next, he turned his attention to Johnny, heading over to him and placing a hand on each shoulder, causing him to noticeably tense, "As for you... We're going to try cooking things at different temperatures. Can you merely burn things up, or is there more you're capable of?"

Johnny: "M-mostly b-b-burning..." he answered, his voice squeaking mid-comment. Apparently, Rott found this answer intriguing because the next thing he was asking was, "Mostly, eh?"

Jamie: Jamie fell on top of his severed limbs and flailed, trying to find his stool again as he shook tremendously all over. How did he want him to sort them? He didn't even know where to begin. All he wanted to do was gather them all up and run until he could figure out how to put them together again and suck them back in. He put his hands on them and tears streamed silently down his cheeks as he tried in vain to do it anyway.

Jamie: He looked at all of them and realized there must be at least ten, if not more, dupes limbs in front of him. Only a couple of heads though. Why? What was the point of the torture? He looked over at Johnny with pain-filled eyes, wondering what was in store at the other end of the counter.

Johnny: Rott moved away from Johnny and scooped up a bloodied butcher knife on the way to the other boy once he'd realized Jamie was practically paralyzed. "Here, let me get you started..." he offered as he reached around him for a hand, heading back to Johnny before hacking a finger off. Sliding it across the countertop, he pressed the tip of his knife into Johnny's back, pleasantly stating, "I want this one cold..."

Jamie: Jamie watched robotically as Rott took away his hand and he twitched as the finger got hacked away. Cold? "...But they were just in a meat locker," he murmured, confused. And Johnny only does super hot... Anything to not think about what he was ordered to do.

Johnny: "I did mention needing a dessert, right? Well, I'm thinking these will be the desserts! Popsicles will be so much more fun than usual."

Johnny: Johnny didn't know what to make of that announcement, but he did know that he didn't want the psycho jamming that knife any deeper in his back. He could already feel where it was poking through his shirt, a droplet of blood trickling down his spine, forcing him to resist the urge to shudder. Following the order, he focused on dragging the temperature of the finger down, which was fairly difficult. It wasn't something he did often.

Jamie: Jamie's mouth dropped open as the finger frosted up. Whoa! How did he do that?! He was shoved in the back by one of the guards and made to face his pile again and he gulped at the sight of it. I don't wanna... He was shoved again and he gingerly started sorting the limbs, placing them gently as if they were the most fragile item on the planet.

Johnny: Picking up the frozen digit, Rott turned it over in his hand, muttering, "Hm, not bad." He tossed the knife down onto the counter by Johnny, threatening, "Keep going. Get any ideas, and I'll have your friend carve your brain out with it. While you're awake." He gingerly placed the popsicle back down and started off, stating to the various stuffed animals and stuffed Jamie, "It's showtime, and we want to look pretty for the cameras!"
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 4/6 Instance: Short Order Cook

Post by steyn »

This is getting gosh darn ridiculous now, actually, I think this is starting to read like a Saw script :shifty
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

Gotta give 'em a hand there.

Huehuehuehuehue....

(._. ) I feel hollow inside now.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »