4/8 Instance: Split

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/8 Instance: Split

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline Note: After Leashes and Muzzles

Sue: Sue sat on her bed, surrounded by books and various other items and tried to work out the best way to put that all in one bag so she didn't have to carry two down the stairs. Not that she needed a bag even but it'd raise less eyebrows probably. She checked the time again, relieved that she was way ahead of herself.

Mayday: "Hey, I was lookin' for you.", Mayday called over to her, stepping into the doorway and stopping, "....whatcha' doin'?"

Sue: "Huh?" She looked round at the voice and gave May a smile, "Oh you know... trying to play tetris with my belongings...." she gave a half shrug. "Going to bring some of my stuff to the hotel so I can keep up with school work and hang out with my parents..."

Mayday: Mayday sucked in a breath, "....ah. Hm...", she sighed, "Listen, Susie....t-there's something I need to say...", she frowned, "...and this is probably a dumbass time to say it, but....w-wait, are you visiting them at the hotel? Why not have 'em come here?"

Sue: "Because here there are heads without bodies attached being thrown at the building....?" She raised her eyebrows at May like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Mayday: "W-well....yeah.", Mayday nodded, "Ok, you got me there. I just....look, can we do this downstairs? Standing here's...kinda...well, it's not the easiest thing.", she smirked awkwardly.

Sue: "Uh... you could just come in properly? Why is downstairs better than our room?" Sue frowned a little, "Are you okay?"

Mayday: Approaching her, Mayday shook her head, "I don't think we are, to be truthful.", she cleared her throat, "I just....recently I feel like we've been sort of distancing ourselves from each other. We barely speak, we don't really....do anything. Moreover, my....my head's just...I feel like a mess."

Sue: The frown deepened, "Well... I don't know whether you noticed but Johnny was sort of abducted by cannibals and looking for him kind of takes up a lot of my time..."

Mayday: "Of course I get that, but....", Mayday shrugged. "Still....it's been a concern for longer than that. You've become more and more....well, the other day on the mission...", she laughed nervously, "Sue, that was not ok."

Sue: "Because they'd rather stand around and discuss something that might not have happened than go on to the next location of our friends and family? I'm not allowed to want to get Johnny back fast? Do I have to sit and wait and be a good girl? What the hell use are the X-men then?"

Mayday: Mayday raised a finger, "It was important we surveyed the area, Sue! This isn't just about Johnny, ok? I know it's not what you wanna hear, but it's seriously not! So just drop it!", she took a deep breath, "Look that's....t-that's secondary anyway - that's not why I wanted to talk..."

Sue: "Not about Johnny? Tell that to Hope or our parents! Of course it's fucking about Johnny! And Jamie!" She started picking things up and just tossing them into her bag. "Why do you want to talk? Because if you wanted to not piss me off first then you failed miserably, just warning you."

Mayday: "I wanted to talk because I can't, I WON'T do this with you anymore!", Mayday all but shrieked, "I can't DEAL with this!! You, Cecilia, EVERYTHING! I'm SICK OF YOU!", she slammed her fist into a wall, cracking it with ease under her augmented strength.

Sue: Sue jumped and shielded herself out of instinct upon May's outburst, vanishing from view. "Do what? What the hell as Cecilia got to do with anything?!"

Mayday: "You're both impossible!", Mayday snapped, "I can't, Sue, I can't do this anymore!", she shook her head, rubbing her hands through her hair, "I feel like I'm losing my mind with all this crap!"

Sue: "All what crap? You said yourself you barely see me." She reappeared, "What are you talking about?"

Mayday: "You're never there! And I can't deal with it! Ever since C-....!", Mayday stopped, taking a breath, "Ever since Cassie, you've been so distant....and now she's gone and I'm hurt, and where are you!? Off pretending you're the new X-Force? Saying the X-Men don't do anything - you sound just like Eddie, for God's sake!"

Sue: "MY BROTHER HAS BEEN ABDUCTED BY CANNIBALS!" Sue reminded her at the top of her voice, "So while you're feeling sorry for yourself and everyone's blaming Eddie for something he might not have done, he could be getting eaten or God only knows and you're telling me I'm the insensitive one?! Have you asked me how I'm coping? No. No one has!"

Mayday: Mayday clenched her fist, "Because you've been AVOIDING us all! For God's sake, I know you're hurting but running away!? Putting a mission at risk out of impatience? Starting fights amongst the X-Men!? Get a grip, Susan!"

Sue: "I'm not running! I'm looking for Johnny! Which is what everyone should be doing until we find him! And don't you dare try to tell me that I shouldn't be looking."

Mayday: "You can't just solo it, Sue! You really think you can just run off and....", Mayday shook her head, "You know what? Do what you want, I'm sick of this..."

Sue: "I wouldn't solo it if the X-men would get off their asses and put the time in." She folded her arms across her chest. "Or you could offer to help. But I guess you don't really care."

Mayday: "How dare you...", Mayday scowled, "You....you self-righteous bitch! Between my life and my studies I'm out there all the time! Working alongside the group you constantly second guess, looking for your brother who is, by the way, my friend!", she turned around, "I'm leaving. Just.....get out. Go! Go to your family, I don't even care anymore!"

Sue: "Well that's no surprise." Sue focused on her bag and trying to shove the rest of her things into it. "Don't worry about the gerbil, I'm sure someone who actually cares will feed him for me if I ask them to."

Mayday: Sure she'd explode and scream if she stayed any longer, Mayday glanced once over her shoulder "Tell your parents they don't need to worry about your 'girlfriend' any more.", she said plainly, leaving as soon as possible. She left the door open, fighting the urge to slam it in frustration. For the first time in her life, she really wished she had a strong drink.

Sue: Sue faded out of view again, "Whatever, May..." She sighed heavily. Now she didn't have anyone at the school she was close to. Oh well... at least no one would miss her if she spent more time at the hotel...