4/13 Instance: Mr. Seahorse

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

4/13 Instance: Mr. Seahorse

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Lettuce Rejoice

<@Cecilia> Cecilia swung in on the door to Fabian's room, laughing uncontrollably. "Oh my God..." she snorted to Fabian. "Shshsh! We're gonna wake up Jimmy again and he'll be pissed!" Somehow this was endlessly hilarious.

<Fabian> "But that's the best thing about him! If he yells at you it doesn't matter because you're completely zoned out!" He laughed alongside her, flopping into the room and pulling his jacket off, getting out the bag of gummy bears just in case. "So, you want another round or should we have come down time?"

<@Cecilia> Cecilia eyed the gummy bears. "I guess more couldn't hurt. We're having fun and Jess isn't here to kill the mood so..." she took a few out of the bag. "Gracias, mi amor." She said, popping one into her mouth.

<Fabian> "Exactly! ...if she was in my room that would be weird." Fabian paused for a moment and started to look around just to be sure as he munched a new gummy bear. "Going back to the Club later is going to be fun...especially since you took the centerpiece." He pointed out the lettuce thing.

<@Cecilia> "...but she was once," Cecilia said, making a face. What was with that invasive thought? Acid made her mind go places it shouldn't. She looked at the lettuce. "I could've sworn it was Shaw's head..." she said, chewing the acid candy on the floor, legs tucked underneath her.

<Fabian> "Not in here, no." He shook his head but chuckled as he plopped down beside her and poked at the lettuce. "Well, luckily it would seem he's a bit more well off than this here lettuce."

<@Cecilia> "He's dead...but hopefully not soggy," Cecilia said, making a face at the wet leaves. "...We need to get rid of that or make a salad..."

<Fabian> "I think it's probably preserved somehow, I don't think we have to worry about it." Fabian shrugged, not overly concerned about the lettuce in question. "Man, everything smells like pot and chocolate in here. I've never realized how good chocolate smelled before!"

<@Cecilia> She leaned back against the bed. "...vampire Shaw was scary...did you see him biting Jess? Now she's a vampire too...like what's-her-face in those bad smut books."

<@Cecilia> She sniffed the air. "It smells like weed...overpowering weed....how do you smell anything else?"

<Fabian> "Twilight? Oh God, now I'm terrified. How do you kill a Twilight vampire, anyway? We need to practice...man the DR on this stuff would be fantastic!" Fabian was easily distracted at this point in the game so his mind just slid from one topic to the other.

<Fabian> "I grew up being told you could smell so much crap in wine I think my nose is magic but the chocolate is there, Sean's been baking or maybe just eating cake mix, it's hard to tell."

<@Cecilia> "...Oh my God!" Cecilia cried. "We have to stop them or Jess and Shaw will have a Renesmee and the world will implode!" She looked terribly upset about this...but then was distracted by talk of wine. "I can't taste shit in wine. It doesn't taste like apricots, it tastes like wine."

<Fabian> "...what the hell is a Renesmee?" While Cecilia looked upset Fabian only looked confused. Thank God there was wine. "I will teach you my magic...or we will just have a ton of wine. Either way, it sounds good, yes?"

<@Cecilia> "The Antichrist," Cecilia responded darkly. She smiled at the wine, though. "Do you have any here?"

<Fabian> Fabian thought for a moment and then rolled away, scrounging under his bed to see if he still had wine.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia lay stretched out on the floor with her head on one arm. The skirt of her shorter dress riding up slightly. Humming a little bit to some tune only she could hear.

<Fabian> Soon enough Fabian emerged with snacks instead of wine. "No wine but I've found cookies!"

<@Cecilia> "Why do you have cookies under your bed?" Cecilia asked, crawling over to help herself to a few and to lean against Fabian while she sat, feet propped up on his lap. "You're comfy."

<Fabian> "Why are you questioning the brilliance of me having a store of cookies where I can just dangle out of bed to get them?" Fabian leaned right back against her, nuzzling and enjoying the feeling that got. "You're comfy, too."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia nuzzled back. "...Your hair is so soft..." she said, rubbing one side of her face against it. "...You smell nice...like soap and shaving cream."

<Fabian> Fabian smiled quite pleased and sniffed at her as well. "Mmm, scotch and flowers, I'm not good at flowers though so I've no idea. You smell mysterious."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia laughed and leaned up to kiss him. Once, then again... and again. "Wow," she said, pulling away for a moment. That felt really different! "That's trippy..."

<Fabian> "It was, why'd you stop?" Fabian whined, poking her side and kissing her again.

<@Cecilia> She smiled and resumed the kissing, arms wrapping around his neck. "This is-" she said between kisses "-really different-" another pause "-do you think it's the acid?"

<Fabian> "It sure isn't the cookies...unless Sean messed with them but who cares? It's awesome." Fabian laughed, slumping against the side of his bed and holding onto her.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia thought for a moment. "Have you ever done it on acid?"

<Fabian> "I'd never done acid before the museum." Fabian pointed out. "So that is a no...but quickly to be amended?" He teased her, running his hand up her leg.

<@Cecilia> "Really?" Cecilia said, unbuttoning his shirt slowly. "What have you done and not done then? There's weed and kick and acid. I know those..."

<@Cecilia> "Maybe I think you've done more than you have," she chuckled. "I thought you slept with a lot more women than you did."

<Fabian> "Oh, I've tried a few things here and there." Fabian shrugged, scratching lazily at her thighs and enjoying the heightened tingling feeling from it in his fingers. "Just got interrupted by coming over here and the stuff before here."

<@Cecilia> "Smack? Crack? Coke? XTC?" She laughed, freeing his shirt from his slacks and running her fingers down his chest. "Have you ridden the white pony? Smoked a blunt? Taken the red pill instead of the blue one?" She snorted, her accent seeping into her voice.

<Fabian> "...I think you've actually stepped beyond my realm of English with some of that. Now I'm just imagining unicorns." There were better things to do than any on that list she just rattled off and he could think of one right off hand, smirking up at her a bit and tugging at her dress.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia grinned and stood up, taking Fabian's hand to pull him up with her and turned around. "Unzip me?" She couldn't really reach the back of the strapless dress.

<Fabian> Woah, standing, standing was an unbelievable act right now but Fabian managed it. "Of course." This would keep the unicorns away.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia smiled as Fabian unzipped her dress and she slid it off. The anticipation was almost as good as the finale here, she thought. Silently she took off the rest of her underthings and lay down on the bed, waiting for him to join her. "Vine aquí amant," she smiled, arms reaching out for him.

<@Cecilia> ((Catalan: Come here lover.))

<@Cecilia> ((Time Passes))

<@Cecilia> ((hur hur))

<Fabian> "You realize now," Fabian poked Cecilia's cheek carefully as he concentrated on her, "that I'm now in a family way."

<@Cecilia> The sound Cecilia's thoughts made at that moment could only be described as the sound of a needle being torn off a record. "...what?!" She exclaimed, abandoning her current activity of tracing circles on Fabian's chest and sitting up slightly to give him a serious 'what the fuck' look.

<Fabian> Fabian just sort of giggled, surprised that Cecilia could move that quickly right now. It was hard to move quickly when you felt as gummy as the bears they had been eating. "'mma seahorse!"

<@Cecilia> "...but we used a condom..." Cecilia said weakly, not entirely sure why she was acting like a dude that accidentally got his girlfriend pregnant when she was the woman here.

<Fabian> "Seaaaahorse." Fabian laughed again, shaking his head. "Condoms don't work on seahorses!"

<@Cecilia> "You're a human last I checked," Cecilia snorted, not exactly sure how to handle this. She'd never exactly seen Fabian this silly. "A mutated human but human nonetheless...unless you've developed a secondary mutation I'm not aware of?" She quirked an eyebrow.

<@Cecilia> Now what kind of fucked up mutation would...Cecilia curbed that thought as soon as she remembered Lukas' uterus.

<Fabian> "Our progeny shall swim the oceans. I'll miss them when they go."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia had to suppress an awful giggle fit. "Me too, mi amor...me too." She settled down again, slipping a leg between his two. "So I assume I'm the...sire?" Close enough.

<Fabian> Fabian shifted closer to her, slinging an arm over her side. "You'll be a great Dad."

<@Cecilia> "So will you," Cecilia chuckled, patting his stomach fondly. "I know you will...I'll support you through this. You don't have worry."

<Fabian> Fabian just smiled, so very pleased right now. "I knew you would. Maybe we can get an aquarium."

<@Cecilia> "We'll have to if they have an aquatic mutation," she laughed, finding the whole idea surreal. Though now that she thought about it being both non-obvious mutants wasn't a guarantee they'd have a kid who was. They could have one like Mel or Clarice...and Cecilia wondered for a brief second what any kids they had would look like. "I guess we'll have to tell everyone sometime then."

<@Cecilia> "Unless you want everyone to think you're just getting fat."

<Fabian> "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!" Fabian managed to both whine and laugh at the same time. "We tell them everything and we reap the rewards. I don't know what you need for seahorse babies."

<@Cecilia> "Well, like most parents I guess we'll just have to figure out things as we go. And I'm sure everyone will give us what we need at the baby shower," Cecilia said, chuckling. "Do you have a preference for names?"

<Fabian> "Ferran." Fabian yawned out, then looked thoughtful. "We're going to need a lot of names, aren't we?"

<@Cecilia> "I like Miranda for a girl," Cecilia said. "It means 'to be admired.' We can pick out a few and I'm sure we can think of some people we'd like to name them after. So we should be okay."

<@Cecilia> "...do you want me there when you go for the c-section?"

<Fabian> He pulled a face thinking about it, brow crinkling up. "Yes, you know how I am at the potential of blood."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia actually felt really sorry for him there. "Oh Fabi," she said, kissing him gently. "You'll be alright. I'll be there beside you. You don't have to worry at all."

<Fabian> That earned a smile as Fabian stretched and moved closer, closing his eyes as he invaded her pillow. "I know, you're great, love you."

<@Cecilia> Cecilia smiled as he helped himself to her side of the bed. Well, seemed they were going to sleep tangled together - as usual. Fabian was a huge bed hog. "I love you too." She kissed him again and slipped an arm around him. She wondered vaguely if he'd be embarrassed in the morning. If so it'd be best not to make a big deal about it.

<@Cecilia> She smiled. "I hope they look like you."

<Fabian> Fabian was just about asleep but that comment earned a very important question before he could fade into unconsciousness. "How can a seahorse look like me?"

<@Cecilia> "...blue eyes?"

<Fabian> Satisfied with that, Fabian passed out sprawled out to practically every corner of the bed.

<@Cecilia> Cecilia snorted as Fabian fell asleep on top of her almost immediately. "Sweet dreams, mi amor." She whispered, kissing his ear before settling down and falling asleep with his breath rustling her hair.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 4/13 Instance: Mr. Seahorse

Post by steyn »

Lol, oh god, Fabian just breaks my brain.