4/13 Instance: Strange Bedfellows

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

4/13 Instance: Strange Bedfellows

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined after Mr. Seahorse

<Cecilia> Cecilia was lost in a dream where there were disembodied lettuce heads in a technicolour landscape, each one resembling a person she used to know. There was Shaw with his shark-like smile, then Cassandra who had no eyes, John whose lettuce leaves were scorched and Jamie who kept multiplying.

<Cecilia> Then there was a mournful lettuce head covered in red, which Cecilia knew was her father.

<Cecilia> "Vaya ... vaya," she muttered.

<Cecilia> ((Spanish: Go...go away.))

<@Fabian> Fabian, however, was having quite a different dream indeed. There he was sitting in what appeared to be a giant bathtub surrounded by Cecilia and the medical staff of the school...and dozens and dozens of seahorses sloshing about in the water he was in as well. He was a mother...or something, that wasn't completely accurate.

<@Fabian> The seahorses seemed to swirl around him, not taking their eyes off of him and Cecilia's face looked frightfully pleased, congratulations balloons streaming up behind her and a giant stuffed seahorse in her arms.

<@Fabian> Fabian had never sat up faster in his life. "NO!"

<Cecilia> Cecilia startled awake at Fabian's shout. "Tendré balsámico con mi ensalada ... huh, what the fuck?" she said sleepily. "Fabi - qué pasa?" She said, reaching for him.

<Cecilia> ((Spanish: I'll have balsamic with my salad...))

<@Fabian> "I don't want seahorse babies!" Fabian told her, quite alarmed before he properly woke up. "Sorry, sorry...just...dream. We're not going to just pass out after as many gummy bears as we had last night...I think I might be off of them officially now."

<Cecilia> Cecilia blinked at him for a few long minutes before their strange pillow talk came back to her. "Ah, I assume you've come down enough to realize you can't actually get pregnant, yeah?" She chuckled, rolling over onto her side and propping her head up on one arm. "Well, the sex was amazing on it, but if it upsets you this much, no, I don't think we should do that again."

<@Fabian> "...okay, we can keep it for that but we're not going to sleep afterwards...and I'm pretty sure I can't get pregnant but that doesn't mean I'm not going to imagine seahorses bursting out of me for days." He shuddered a bit but laughed, now able to see the humour. "That imagery stays with you."

<Cecilia> "Oh Fab..." Cecilia said sadly, lying down on her back and opening her arms. "Come here."

<@Fabian> "So how about you? How was your sleep?" Fabian asked, taking the offered space.

<Cecilia> "Better than yours it seems," Cecilia said, petting his hair in a way she hoped was soothing. "I was dreaming about salad, I think, I can't remember all of it now. So that can't be too bad..."

<Cecilia> "...Do you wanna talk about it? Or would you rather not?"

<@Fabian> Fabian smirked and pointed beside her. "Was that the kind of salad you were dreaming of?"

<@Fabian> "Well, nothing really to talk about, just giving birth to seahorses. It's pretty much as terrifying as it sounds."

<Cecilia> "That's sorta gross," Cecilia said, wrinkling her nose. "How did they even come out? You don't have a-argh!" She yelped as she turned her head and found herself face to face with a lettuce head.

<Cecilia> She grabbed onto Fabian, nails digging slightly into his back. "I remember it now! I was dreaming about lettuce heads! I mean, dead people that I know! They were all lettuce heads - my dad was there!"

<@Fabian> "..okay, your dream is much, much more terrifying than mine was...although now that you're trying to get me to think of the logistics of what I dreamed I'll call us tied." Fabian shuddered. No, that was not something he wanted. "So...should we get rid of it?"

<Cecilia> "Well, unless you want it in your bed soaking your sheets and griming things up, yeah, we should."

<@Fabian> Fabian just grinned for a moment to see what she would say if she thought about talking about dirty sheets more.

<Cecilia> Cecilia just stared back before turning completely red and shoving the lettuce off the bed. "God, you have a dirty mind!"

<@Fabian> "You said it, not me!" Fabian defended himself, sliding his foot down to nudge the lettuce onto Sean's side.

<Cecilia> "Hmph," Cecilia said, rolling over so her back was turned to him. "...I wonder why that was in here? Do you remember going to sleep with it?"

<@Fabian> Fabian shook his head. "I'm pretty sure I just passed out, what about you?"

<Cecilia> "I passed out after you. I remember 'cause we were talking about names for your babies and then you dropped off like a light on top of me...and snored," she added, wondering what he'd say about that, he didn't really snore.

<@Fabian> "...do I really snore?" Fabian pouted at the idea, not approving at all. "I thought that was something I had to look forward to in old age."

<Cecilia> "...that bothers you more than the fact you told me I was the father of your mutant-seahorse babies?" Cecilia laughed. "No, you don't snore, mi amor. But it wouldn't bother me much if you did...do I?"

<@Fabian> "No, not really." Fabian shook his head. "And hey, my mutant-seahorse babies better have their father."

<Cecilia> Cecilia chuckled and rolled over again to face him. "Don't worry, dear. I'll support whatever decision you make - it's your choice. Just know that I'll always love you," she teased, patting his stomach.

<@Fabian> "Even if I can't give you mutant-seahorse children?"

<Cecilia> "I think that's what the word 'always' means," she laughed, wrapping her arms around him. "Unless my English isn't as good as I thought...don't worry though, you don't have to do anything like that. I'm the one who has to push things the size of a watermelon through an opening roughly the size of a lemon. So you're safe."

<@Fabian> "And we'll be careful to make sure you don't have to do that anytime soon." Fabian assured her. "And love you too...do you think you're going back to sleep after that?"

<Cecilia> Cecilia patted Fabian's back, snorting. "Oh God, yes, definitely not doing that until I have to." She shrugged. "I could try though I dunno how successful I'll be...can you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

<@Fabian> "I may never sleep again." He answered quite truthfully.

<Cecilia> Cecilia traced the outline of the rooster tattoo on his shoulder. "I'll keep you company, how does that sound? Take your mind off things."

<@Fabian> Fabian smiled, watching her trace along. "That sounds like a good idea by me."

<Cecilia> She smiled. "I've picked your birthday present..." she said, still tracing. "...the only trouble I have now is finding a place that has it...I may have to take drastic measures."

<@Fabian> "Oh really now? What kind of drastic measures?" Fabian asked, turning to look at her better. "I've an inkling on what to get you as well."

<Cecilia> "Err..." Her plan was to get a bullwhip for the Indiana Jones theme she had going. "I may have to go to...an 'adult store,'" she laughed, turning a little red. There, that ought to intrigue him. "We'll see."

<@Fabian> Fabian was intrigued...and also wanted to see how Cecilia handled herself in a sex shop if she had to put it so delicately. "We will indeed."

<Cecilia> Cecilia smiled a little. "Do I get a hint of what I'm getting? My birthday's just one week before yours...speaking of which, would you, ahem, like to come to my birthday party?" She finished shyly and more than a little lamely.

<Cecilia> "It's just a party with my family and maybe a few neighbours, it's real casual."

<@Fabian> "No hint!" Fabian refused this. "Although I'll say you may have to only get one part of it if you need to open anything from me at the party. I'll have to scheme."

<Cecilia> Cecilia smiled. "I don't need to open it there. Might as well get the whole package at once, yeah?" She smiled. "Just bring a picture of it and I'll see it when we get home...why is it dirty or something?" She laughed. "Might be smart to avoid that then, my mom would freak."

<@Fabian> "No, no, it's not dirty, although I suppose it's good you'll not be giving me my gift in front of family." He chuckled quite happily. It would be fun opening questionable things in front of his father, though.

<Cecilia> Cecilia just gave him a cat-like smile. "I can't wait to give it to you, you'll like it, I know it."

<@Fabian> "...now I really hate the fact your birthday is before mine, I'm going to be impatient." Fabian shook his head at that smile. "Just as long as I'm filled with fiendish glee when I see it you're in the clear."

<Cecilia> "Patience, mi amor. Some things are worth the wait," she said, shuffling closer. "Or so you once told me."