4/14 Instance: Frozen Dinner

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/14 Instance: Frozen Dinner

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: current

Jamie: Jamie was dragged from the 'kitchen' back to his cell, lifeless from more pain as they made him watch his dupe die. Apparently it was the last one they had in storage... Freezer storage. He shuddered mentally because he wasn't able to make his body work at all.

Jamie: He was tossed in his cell with little care to how he landed and he scrambled to suck in the dupe that popped out before they could drag another one away. No, no, no. Jamie slumped down against the wall after he succeeded, and the guards slammed and locked his door, much to his relief.

Jamie: He never dreamed that he would be so happy just to be locked in a tiny room, no toilet, no food, no water. But Jamie was the happiest he'd been since he met Jean right now. They had run out of him. So for now, no pain. He sighed with relief and curled up on the floor to try and sleep for the first time in ages.

Jamie: His sleep was rudely interrupted shortly after he'd drifted off by a guard slamming the door open and hauling Jamie over his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down, you lugnut!" Crap. Now what? He sighed and relaxed, resigning himself to his fate. How many dupes had he popped out? He couldn't possibly make anymore, could he???

Jamie: He was set down in a dining area with Johnny's carbonite form staring at him. Jamie's eyes got wide and he turned to try and run, but was caught by the guard. Jean!

Johnny: While Johnny was completely oblivious to his surroundings, seeing as he was frozen, Rott was not. He was happily bouncing around the table, placing various utensils around plates at the table. Once he'd finally made his way to Jamie, he gave him a bright grin, setting the blow torch before him, "I've saved this spot just for you."

Jamie: Jamie's eyes went wider at the blow torch and tried once again to scramble backwards. Into the brick wall that was the guard. He whimpered helplessly. "Please don't burn me anymore..."

Johnny: "Oh, no, it's not for you, silly," he rolled his eyes, nodding toward the encased Johnny, "It's for your friend. He's probably freezing."

Jamie: "For my fr..." He slowly turned his head to follow Rott's nod. Johnny? He's not my friend, he pouted mentally. "Freezing?" He frowned, "Not dead?"

Johnny: Rott turned his spectacled gaze to Johnny and gave a bit of a shrug, "I hope not, but you better find out."

Jamie: Jamie's jaw dropped and he fumbled to pick up the blow torch. He tripped over his own feet as he ran over to the carbonited ex-best friend and caught himself against it. Then, he looked down at the blow torch and shook it, trying to figure out how to make it work.

Jamie: Oh. He hit the lever. Nothing. Just gas. He looked around and found a lighter, he used it at the gas and it 'fwoomed' into being.

Jamie: Hesitant, not wanting to break anything or burn Johnny, he touched the flame to the edge of the casing. "Please don't be dead. And please don't let me burn you to death if you are," he whimpered under his breath.

Johnny: Satisfied, Rott left Jamie to it and went to gather the various cloaked members as well as Kraven for the glorious meal they were about to have, leaving Jamie with the guards, as the carbonite began to smoke and smolder as the flame bit into it.

Jamie: Jamie cowered as he heard a mechanical noise, shielding his face from the sparks that flew at him. What the heck was that?! He straightened and his eyes went wide as the carbonite started to melt and puddle at his feet. He hopped from one foot to the other, trying to avoid it. He saw Johnny's hair as it melted and frowned, not sure what to do now.

Jamie: He hopped up to sit on the table, waiting for the carbonite to melt all the way. He saw Johnny's face. ...Why weren't his eyes open? He looked back at the guards, sure that they would help him if they wanted to eat him. Right?

Jamie: Of course, right. They stepped forward and caught Johnny as he fell, placing him on the table where Jamie was sitting. Jamie hopped up rather quickly, not wanting to touch a dead person.

Johnny: Johnny remained unmoving for a few moments, eventually sucking in a breath, teeth chattering. He didn't remember the last time he was cold, but he just wanted to curl up. Instead, he found himself unable to do so, shackles preventing him from moving. What was going on again?

Jamie: Oh! He was alive! Jamie jumped around and clapped a bit. Until he remembered the blow torch was still on. He turned that off rather quickly. "You liiiive! I feel like Frankenstein! ...Only... I didn't have to sew you together or find you an abby normal brain..."

Johnny: His head tilted toward the voice of Jamie, and he squinted over at the other boy, murmuring, "I think I need a new brain."

Jamie: "You don't want the one I'm talking about. It's horrible." He shook his head about the brain and went closer to Johnny, eyes narrowed. "You killed me." He shoved Johnny a bit.

Johnny: His brain was sluggish, and it took a moment for him to catch up with what was Jamie was talking about. Right. He definitely deserved that shove, though it didn't feel great. Swallowing, he nodded, "I had to..."

Jamie: "Whatever," he mumbled and turned around. Ack. Guards. Right. He turned back to Johnny and made a face. "Maybe they'll let you go back to your cell?"

Johnny: At the possible suggestion, Johnny blinked and peered around, realizing he was on the table. His eyes widened, and he felt himself beginning to panic, experimentally pulling at the chains holding him down. "...I-I don't think that's what's going to happen..."

Johnny: No sooner than the words had left his mouth, robed figures began to file into the room, gathering around the table. He'd thought he was going to die when they'd dragged him off after torturing Jamie, but he hadn't. Now, there wasn't a doubt in his mind that he was going to be eaten. He briefly struggled against his restraints before pausing to actually think, hissing, "Jamie, the blowtorch..."

Jamie: Jamie was pushed aside by a couple of the cannibalistic people and he dropped the blowtorch. "What?!" He scrambled to get it and ran over to get the lighter too, wondering just why Johnny wanted them. He lit it up anyway. Maybe he could use it to ward off the evil people...

Johnny: Johnny gazed around at all the cloaked figures, their faces obscured, and gulped. So, being devoured by cannibals had never really topped his list when it came to how he wanted to die... He shook his head a bit and refocused on Jamie, searching for him through the sea of red. Hearing his voice, he turned his head and yanked on the chains as a hint, hoping he got it.

Jamie: Jamie gasped. The chains! He dove under the table, hoping no one saw him and started at the first chain he saw, trying to melt it away. It was working! Yes!

Jamie: Wait! No! Stop! He was being pulled at and he struggled and kicked against them to try and get Johnny free. No, no, no!

Johnny: He shot Jamie a desperate look as he was dragged out from under the table by a few cult members, worried about Kraven's preaching as Rott flitted around the table. Sucking in a shuddering breath, he tried to think of a way out of this, realizing there wasn't one. There really wasn't one. Squeezing his eyes shut, he willed himself to be anywhere but on the table, quickly shooting one last glance to Jamie.

Johnny: He opened his mouth to apologize for everything, but it died on his lips as teeth sank into his skin, causing him to scream.

Jamie: "No!" Jamie struggled harder, trying to use the torch to burn the man holding him in his over-sized arms, but only hurt himself, causing him to drop the blowtorch. "Johnny!" He kicked and screamed and reached, but nothing he did helped him get out of this elephant's arms. He was carried out of the room, presumably back to his cell and he let out screaming cries, hot tears burning his cheeks as he watched his friend being eaten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Re: 4/14 Instance: Frozen Dinner

Post by Slarti »

Uuuargh, yech!

Bitches.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber