4/16 Instance: Your Wish, My Command

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/16 Instance: Your Wish, My Command

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline Note: Hours after Game – 'Blood On The Dance Floor'

<@Mayday> With a frustrated sigh, Mayday cast her mask against her locker violently, kicking it in anger. She sat alone in the changing room, covering her face with her hands and taking slow, calming breaths.

<@Mayday> This place was too much. And it had taken one of their best, driven another insane with vengeful anger. To top it all off, Sue had been less than helpful - and now, she felt like a moron for how that must've reflected on her. With another growl of anger she kicked her locker again.

<Janet> Janet heard a bang from the other section of the changing room. Janet had just finished a shower after a hard work out. She'd stayed there and not ventured out with the others because she wasn't sure she was ready yet. Jan wanted to train and be stronger so she could protect herself and others. 

<Janet> Another bang and a growl signaled the fact that it was most likely someone back, and things hadn't gone very well. Jan quickly shoved on her sports bra a tank top and a pair of work out shorts she had in her bag before going to see who it was... and it tugged on her heart to find a very frustrated Mayday. "Hey...you okay?"

<@Mayday> "Do I LOOK ok!?", the redhead shot back, frowning at Janet, "Oh....oh, geez, I didn't....I-I'm sorry I thought you were Sue for a minute there...", she sighed, shaking her head, "Jesus...I am so not, Jan..."

<Janet> She sat down next to the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. "No worries, I'm sure I startled you." She murmured before rubbing her shoulder calmly. "What happened with the mission...with sue?" she asked curiously.

<@Mayday> Mayday rolled her eyes, "Sue was a total bitch.", she answered plainly, "I understand she's hurt over Johnny - I am to, for God's sake - but really? Some of the....utter bullshit!", she kicked the locker again, "And then there's Cee. I tried to keep my cool but to be honest, I'm just as furious....and Illyana, who's dying over this crap with Eddie..."

<@Mayday> Sighing again, Mayday buried her head in her hands, "What the hell am I even doing here.....", she mumbled.

<Janet> Jan kept her hand planted on Mayday's shoulder to show support. The poor girl, she'd heard of sue and seen her briefly and from what she knew from that she wasn't really the most gentle woman. And Mayday was pretty soft and sweet, tough when needed but easy going when she was free from things like missions and classrooms.

<Janet> "Hey hey easy....I know you're upset now, and I can't say when or if things are going to get better. But things will change eventually and brighter days will happen. You are here because you are strong and you are determined. And you want to use your gift to fight for something that is right. Or did I get the wrong impression of you?"

<@Mayday> Mayday sighed, shaking her head, "It's not.....", she stopped. It was that simple. She was just upset, and she knew it. Turning to Janet, she frowned, "Everyone's just broken over this....and I'm....I'm not faring well myself.", she admitted with a weak smile, "I miss Cassie. I miss when my girlfriend was an actual girlfriend. I miss when people like Eddie were there for us to depend on, protecting us from this....",

<Janet> "Believe me I know what you mean... Except for me, everyone is broken over this because they knew these people. I'm still new here and I feel like an ass for not being upset really." She took a minute and thought about what had transpired since she'd been here.. It really was rough. "I wish there was something I could do to make it better."

<Janet> She murmured and gently placed an arm around Mayday. "If it helps...I'm not faring well either. This cannibal stuff has me crawling out of my skin. And while I may not be experiencing the whole girlfriend thing right now. I've been there. And it sucks...but either she gets better, or you move on. And things work out one way or another." Janet nodded hugging her.

<@Mayday> Mayday blinked, flushing a little before smiling and hugging her back, "Thanks, Jan. But....", she sighed, shaking her head, "It doesn't matter...you're right. We'll find a way through this.",

<Janet> "No, don't but and then shake your head. Tell me what's up. I'm a good listener." She laughed nudging her playfully. Mayday was smiling again, and Janet's heart practically flew into her stomach.

<@Mayday> "I'm just...ugh, I'm tiiiired and I'm sleepy, and I just wanna curl up under a duvet and watch a bad sci-fi movie.", the redhead confessed, rubbing her eyes, "Pleasepleaseplease, tell me we have ice-cream..."

<Janet> Janet stood and held out her hand. "Come on, we'll get some ice cream from the kitchen and then head upstairs to watch a movie. Whatever you wish right now is my command." She grinned crossing her arms and bobbing her head like I dream of genie. Yeah it was dorky, but Mayday was a dork too so it was okay.

<@Mayday> Snapping her fingers, Mayday waved one at her, "I get it! I get it, that was clever!", she laughed, hopping to her feet and pulling down the zipper of her costume, removing the gloves and placing them and the mask on the bench, "Gimmie a sec to change?"

<Janet> Janet blinked and swallowed the lump forming in her throat. "Uh yeah no worries go ahead i'll just give you your privacy." She nodded heading for the door.

<@Mayday> "What? Naw, it's...", Mayday watched her walk away, shrugging with a smirk, "Alright, I'll be quick!"

<Janet> She didn't really want to invade on Mayday's privacy by watching her change so she just waited by the door. "Just um. Take your time." she blushed.