4/16 Instance: Gay for May

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

4/16 Instance: Gay for May

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

<@Hisako> Singing in a quiet voice to herself Aya Hirano's 'Super Driver', Hisako flicked through her post, sat on the couch in the rec-room. A long lie-in after her patrol had done her well. And though her heart was heavy, she felt alright enough to face the world - or, at the very least - try to.

<@Hisako> Reaching to one side, she scooped a package up into her left hand, sipping from the cup of brown rice tea in her right. Feeling along it and reading the label, she smiled, "Girigiri no jikanii!" she laughed.

<Janet> Janet had just finished a long workout and was returning to the rec room for a bit of a break. Janet spent as much time as she could training and toning her body so she would be ready when the time came for her to finally go on a mission. Her hair was damp from her shower and she had a water bottle in hand filled with a green tea smoothie that she sipped from occasionally.

<Janet> She tugged her earbuds from her ears and looked at the girl sitting on the couch. "Oh, hey there."

<@Hisako> "Ohaio." Hisako waved at her with a little smile, going back to her parcel after placing her cup on the coffee table, "You are....the new girl? Janice Vaan Dean?"

<Janet> "Oh yeah I am. It is Janet though. Janet Van Dyne." She smiled sitting on one of the chairs and stretching out her sore leg muscles. "I'm sorry, and you are?"

<@Hisako> "Ichiki Hisako." the Japanese girl smiled back, double-checking her surroundings before opening the package, beaming at the contents, "Yatta..."

<Janet> "Lovely, It is nice to meet you." she nodded slipping off her tennis shoes, "So what have you got there?"

<@Hisako> Pulling a shirt and a hoodie free from the packaging, Hisako presented them to Janet, "Gifts, for May-chan. It is her birthday tomorrow so I bought her these: this hoodie is from the Portal)http://a.tgcdn.net/images/products/fron ... ie.jpg/url]Portal[/url] game she likes."

<@Hisako> Patting the shirt, she smiled down at it, "And this one is just funny!"

<Janet> It was Mayday's birthday tomorrow? Oh God, now she had to figure out something to get her. How could she have not known....well they'd never really talked about it. "Oh wow, knowing her she'll love those." She grinned, blushing now as she tried to think of something nice to get May..

<@Hisako> "I hope so. She was very bummed out when she broke up with Sue almost." Hisako nodded, folding the items of clothing and placing them aside, "And then they really did break up. Which is fine because Susan Storm is a stupid child...." rolling her eyes she lifted her wooden teacup, sipping at it, "And she is in the infirmary."

<@Hisako> Turning to Janet, she frowned, "Are you....a good friend of May-chan?" a little smile crept onto her face, eyebrow raising.

<Janet> "Yeah, I went by to cheer her up recently. She's been really upset. So we played Pokemon and played with Cinnamon." She smiled softly remembering how happy she'd made Mayday. It was nice to see her smile again. "Oh, um yeah. At least I think we are. She's....she's great." she blushed.

<@Hisako> "Ah-hah." Hisako grinned, looking away and occupying her mouth with her teacup again.

<Janet> "What? What is 'ah-hah'? What is this 'ah-hahing'?" She asked cocking an eyebrow.

<@Hisako> Hisako giggled, shaking her head, "Nothing! Why? You paranoid?" she teased, nudging the other girl, "You got something to confess?"

<Janet> "No, I'm not anything you were just saying 'ah-hah' and I was curious that's all." She shrugged. "It's obvious isn't it?" She laughed softly.

<@Hisako> "Ohohoho, yah." Hisako laughed much louder, shaking her head and coughing as she tried to catch her breath, "You are like glass! Never, ever work for the F.B.I, ok?" she convulsed into another fit of laughing, putting the cup back down.

<Janet> "I'm usually not this obvious about things. I keep secrets well, I can pass a lie detector test no problem...But when it comes to Mayday...I'm like tissue paper." She murmured looking down at her lap with a thoughtful grin

<@Hisako> Eventually stopping her fit of laughter, Hisako patted her shoulder, "Advice?" she waved a finger at Janet, "Never, ever, tell Cortez." she chuckled, "Brown rice tea?"

<Janet> "Cortez? Who is Cortez?" There were still so many damn things she didn't know. "Nah I've got a green tea smoothie.. I'm good."

<@Hisako> Hisako nodded, "Fabian Cortez? You have not met? May-chan is friends with him? He is dating Reyes-sa-...I mean...Cecilia?"

<Janet> "Oh right! God still having a hard time with names. Yeah I know Fabian... Why not tell him?" she asked.

<@Hisako> ".....you....just said you know him?" Hisako joked, pouring herself another cup of tea from her teapot, "Well, he is....not subtle. And he would more like to keep teasing until you confess." she shook her head, "Usually I agree, but you need to be subtle. She might not be ready!"

<Janet> "I suppose you're right. He is like that. Mind if we keep this our little secret then? I'm not even sure if I'll ever act on it honestly. She has enough on her plate without me coming onto her. " She shrugged sipping her drink.

<@Hisako> Sighing, Hisako nudged her, "Bakkano. If you like her, why give up? Be the best you can be for her and do what you can for her." shrugging, she sipped more tea, "May-chan is not stupid. Well...she did date Susan Storm. And also, she says her tarantula is 'defanged'." she chuckled again.

<Janet> "Well yeah I do like her.. But who says she likes me huh? Maybe she only likes people like Susan. Strong silent type and all that." She shrugged

<@Hisako> "You know she had a crush on Cassie-chan, right?" Hisako gave her a sideways look, "Did you not hear?"

<Janet_> "Well I didn't know much about Cassie honestly.. I'm still fresh meat. What was she like?"

<@Hisako> Hisako looked down at her cup, "...she was...beautiful. And brave. And funny, too. I always thought she was someone who liked to just do crazy things, be alive." she smiled a little, "She believed in the X-Men, and loved performing. She thought that being a hero was as fun as a comic book..."

<Janet> "She sounds like a kindred spirit." Janet murmured flicking a piece of hair away from her face. "I think she and I would have been wonderful friends"

<@Hisako> "Maybe, yeah." Hisako agreed, "Also she was....very um....'liberal'? Like, she was...I think she and Jack were having sex a lot. Also, she was close to Eddie but that would be weird. He's twenty-three..." she cringed, "Also, there was a rumour about her and that creepy old man Sebastian Shaw..." she cringed.

<Janet> "Oh well... you know some people are like that." She shrugged and looked down at her lap. "In any case I think that Mayday will really enjoy what you got her. I should find something to get her.."

<@Hisako> "Oh, I agree. She was happy with it, and that was ok. I just think that this Shaw was a creepy old man." Hisako smirked, "But yes....she was....she was nice." she shook her head, "Anyway, May-chan....what will you get her? Any idea?"

<Janet> "I've heard things..." She responded quietly. "No, not really. I want it to be something she'll like but that she'll also use or something... I'm just unsure of what exactly I want to get.."

<@Hisako> Hisako hummed to herself, "Oooh, take her somewhere nice...like, to see a movie? With her friends. Oh! Make a cake!"

<Janet> "I could make a cake..." She thought for a moment. "Yeah I'm really rather good at making food and maybe I could make a whole dinner or something. I just want it to be special."

<@Hisako> "Oh, you are so, so gay for May-chan..." Hisako giggled, shaking her head, "Don't worry: I promise I will keep it to myself. And tell nobody ever."

<Janet> "Hey, hush... that's...that's true but. Shut up." She stuck her tongue out. "But thank you for keeping it a secret."

<@Hisako> Shrugging again, Hisako sipped more tea, "What's a person worth if not their word? Don't thank me for such a thing, it isn't needed." she smirked cockily.