4/20 Instance: Two for One

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

4/20 Instance: Two for One

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

timeline: before the game

Jamie: Jamie woke up with a start, sucking in a deep harsh breath. Where was he?! He looked around frantically before his memory returned and he realized he was back in the tiny cage he started in. And Johnny was dead. He sat up and pulled his knees to his chest, curling himself around them and closing his eyes. He was going to die alone. And he couldn't even save Johnny.

Jamie: Angry tears started streaming down his face and he was shaking with fear and rage. His fingers tensed and his hands fisted and he slammed the side of his fist against the bars. He pushed back quickly as a dupe popped out, having lost his head, forgetting that would happen. They both stared at each other and looked at the rest of the space in the tiny cage.

Jamie: Jamie smirked at his dupe and started stamping his foot until the cage was full of dupes. They were pressed against the bars it was so tight of a fit. Maybe they could overcome the guards!

Jean: It started as a whisper in the back of her mind. The voice was familiar, and it was terrified, angry, alone. Then... it wasn't.

Rachel: Curled in a chair, Rachel had parked herself at Jean's bedside after getting in from patrolling. Chin in hand, she yawned as she glanced down to Jean, frowning a bit. This sucked.

Jean: Jean whimpered, rolling onto her side and curling into herself.

Rachel: Rachel startled at the whine and uncurled as Jean rolled over, leaning forward in her seat. She looked around before focusing her attention back on Jean, hand hovering over her cousin's shoulder as she debated trying to wake her. Before she resorted to shaking, she decided speaking may be a good idea and tried, "Jean?"

Jean: Now another voice joined the chorus, but this one was different, closer, and much stronger. It brought the fire. Jean jerked awake.

Jamie: Jamie heard the guards coming and he started to panic but the dupe closest to him, put a firm hand on his wrist and when Jamie looked up at him, he just nodded. Jamie nodded back and took in a deep breath, calming himself. This would work. It had to.

Rachel: "Jean, it's cool... It's just me..." she said quietly, hesitantly placing her hand on Jean's shoulder, "You're in the medlab."

Jean: She looked up at Rachel, confused and disoriented. "Jamie?"

Rachel: "I... He's..." Rachel took a deep breath, slowly shaking her head, "We haven't found him yet."

Jean: "Nooo. Nononono." Jean bit her lip.

Rachel: She was sure she had terrible bedside manner as she stared blankly at Jean, unsure of what exactly she was saying no to, brow furrowed, "No?"

Jean: "No," she nodded. "I know where he is."

Jamie: The guards halted as they entered the room, surprised about the multiple many people caged where they had left only one. Jamie curled in a tight ball, cutting his eyes over to the shoes of the guards as they started moving closer again.

Jamie: Ready? One, the guards leaned down to unlock the door, two, turned the key and opened the door, three! The many dupes and Jamie bounded out of the cage, trying to tackle the two guards before they could call for backup.

Rachel: Rachel sat back in her seat and studied Jean's expression. Even after taking a few moments to let that process, she still asked, "What?"

Jean: "He's..." Jean's eyes tracked off for a moment and she frowned, concentrating. "Oh my God, there're sooo many of him..."

Rachel: She felt so, so lost. Maybe she'd fallen asleep in her chair again, and this was all just a dream... or she was just really lost. "...What?" she repeated.

Jamie: Jamie tried to blend in as one of the crowd of dupes. If they didn't know which one was really him, they couldn't kill any of them. Right? Wrong. One went down with a quick slice of the neck and Jamie crumpled to his knees, holding his head as he screamed his pain.

Jean: Jean screamed as well, sitting up in the bed and clutching her throat. "Jamie!"

Rachel: Rachel moved back as Jean shot forward, holding her hands up, eyes wide as she watched her grasp at her neck. Words. Those were usually helpful when it came to dealing with situations, so she tried, "Jean, what is going on?"

Jean: "It's Jamie! Shit! Shit! We have to help him!" She grabbed for Rachel, missing and falling off the bed in a tangle of flailing limbs.

Jean: Hitting the floor stunned her for a moment, long enough for her to close her eyes. Jamie!

Jamie: Jamie was scrambling away from the captors his dupes trying to hold them back, but they kept ruthlessly killing them. He kept making more, but every time they killed one, he slowed considerably from the overwhelming pain. And now someone was yelling at him! He didn't have time for thi--- Jean?! JEAN! HALP!

Rachel: Cringing as Jean hit the floor, she crouched down next to her, mouth working. Jamie... Well, he did need help. Pushing her hand through her hair, she nodded, "Okay, so Jamie needs help... Where is he?"

Jean: "I-I... I can feel him... he just answered me! But I can't tell where he is!" Jean panicked, trying to get up.

Rachel: "Calm down," Rachel said firmly, grabbing her shoulders, "Just calm down and focus. Take a deep breath or something."

Jean: She tried that, and promptly choked from the spasms she'd felt from Jamie. Then she hyperventilated, fanning her hand in front of her face as she hiccuped.

Rachel: "Stop dying," she commanded. "You aren't going to be any help to Jamie if you do that."

Jean: "I'm not! But he is!" OMG JAMIE! DON'T DIE!

Jamie: I'm not! I-OW! He fell forward with a yell of pain as a dupe's head was beaten in with a harsh blow from a bat. Jean! Help me! Johnny's been eaten! It's only me! I don't want to be eaten too! He turned around, eyes wide as he was being closed in on, Hurry!

Jean: "He says Johnny was eaten and he's next! Ow! Oh my God, what the hell?!" She yelped as well and awkwardly folded her arms over her head.

Rachel: Deciding that she could only take so much confusion, she reached up to smack Jean upside the head, "Focus on where he is!"

Jean: "....heeeey!" Jean looked up at her cousin, angry and confused. "Bitch." Then, she paused and blinked. "...I know where he is."
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Re: 4/20 Instance: Two for One

Post by Ferguson »

Jean and Rachel are the best cousins in a crisis.