5/22 Instance: With Your Pants Down

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

5/22 Instance: With Your Pants Down

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline Note: Current 

<Elizabeth> Elizabeth was lost down a corridor somewhere, in her pants and strap top oddly as she'd awoken from bad nightmares (during a rest onto everyone screaming at her). Everyone in her head that was. Whispers in her mind far to loud to let her get to sleep, she was pacing the corridor, trying to remember how to get to the kitchen.

<Elizabeth> "Please be quiet.... leave me alone.....shush!", the harsh whispers coming out as she paced, brow furrowed and eyes a little wet from frustration.

<@Bruce> Wandering back upstairs from his classes, Bruce paused. The sight of a girl in the boys dorms wasn't wholly unexpected - given his own experience especially - but a half-dressed one at lunch time was....

<@Bruce> He pondered.

<@Bruce> He smirked. It was amusing.

<@Bruce> "Can a' help ye'?", he called over, adjusting his bag as he approached the female.

<Elizabeth> Elizabeth stopped and actually had to check that the sound she'd just heard had gone through her ears properly. She turned round to spot the approaching lad apparently unphased by her lack of clothing. She scratched at her wrist, "Yeah, please. I got lost looking for the ... fuck...", rubbing her face she pulled the thought back. "What's it... kitchen."

<@Bruce> Snorting, Bruce folded his arms, leaning on the wall, "And not yer pants?", he shrugged, "Be my first port o' call, I'll say...maybe wanna look downstairs? Where tha kitchen is?"

<Elizabeth> "I'm wearing pants." Looking down in confusion at the black lacey ones she was wearing. "Honestly I haven't been to the kitchen since I moved in like 3 days ago, so don't know where it is, didn't even know it was downstairs." Frowning at the amused look on the guys face.

<@Bruce> "Ok, a' meant...ah...'trousers'.", Bruce explained, shaking his head, "As if it weren' obvious what a' meant...anyway, yeah, there are teachers who are paid ta' tell ya where things are if y' ask 'em too.",

<@Bruce> With a little sigh, he pushed off the wall, "So what are ya' doin' in the boy's dorms?"

<Elizabeth> She looked around, blinking and shrugging, "Got lost?", she offered as an answer. She hadn't realised she'd been in the guys dorms honestly - too busy in her own head to notice, "Didn't want to bother the teachers, figured lessons were going on and no point interrupting because I wanted a drink."

<Elizabeth> Brushing some of the messy violet hair behind an ear, her eyes came up to meet his for a brief second for darting away.

<@Bruce> Frowning behind his glasses, Bruce nodded, "Cool story. Anyway, it's downstairs, then left...straight, an'....yeah. That's i'. It's huge, ye' cannae miss it."

<Elizabeth> For a moment she looked like she was trying not to wince from a sudden hit to the head, eyes widening and face tensing for a moment - because all she could hear was shouting from nowhere at all - "Thanks a lot...", scratching at the raw skin on her wrist she turned to leave quickly; he thought she was weird, like the rest of them.

<@Bruce> "Haway, dick'ead!", Bruce turned, laughing a little, "Y'not even gonna introduce ya'self?", his features grew somewhat concerned, "Bruce Banner, by tha' way..."

<Elizabeth> She stopped and raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out what he'd just said; "The fuck?", pausing for a moment before she shook her head trying to concentrate, "Oh sorry.... I'm Elizabeth."

<@Bruce> "....mmn.", Bruce nodded slowly, "...'reets then. Tha's that sorted.", he looked around awkwardly, "...y'done freakin' out or...? 'Sthat all about then?"

<Elizabeth> "Freaking out? I was just lost is all thought most normal people panicked when they got lost?" Frowning at him a little more while she scratched at her wrist almost constantly, skin starting to raise now. Taking another step backward she looked him over, something about him making her feel uneasy.

<@Bruce> "Y're scratchin' yer wrist off for no discernible reason an' ah swear a' heard ye' talkin' ta' yerself.", Bruce explained, face becoming blank, "...where I come from, a' reckon tha' counts, like."

<Elizabeth> "I think I'm allergic to my new moisturiser or something, that's all. And I was muttering to myself; I was trying to remember what way I'd gone the other day because Melati said that we'd passed the kitchen...", the blank expression she returned was well practised, as was explaining habit to explain herself away; well practised lying.

<@Bruce> With a long sigh, Bruce raised his hands, "Yep. Tha' sounds plausible(!)", he nodded, "So ah....listen, when Rasputin gets back, tell him a' parked the Hindenberg in tha' toolshed(?)", he winked, turning away, "Also, dinnae make a habit o' contrivin' stories: people who aren' geniuses cannae read ya'..."

<Elizabeth> "Wow....Scottish people really are insane(!)", glowering at him for a moment before turning and walking in the opposite direction, all the while reminding herself to stay in her room next time she got the munchies; "Thanks anyway.", she added, folding her arms in an attempt to stop the scratching as she headed for the stairs.

<@Bruce> "Tha's racist!", Bruce called after her, genuinely laughing. Was that 'racist'? He shrugged at himself, still considering the question as he wandered off his own way. One thing he did note, however, was that Elizabeth was one to watch for. In his opinion.