5/23 Instance: Almost Single White (Fe)male

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

5/23 Instance: Almost Single White (Fe)male

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Timeline: After 'The Lorelei'

Walt: Walt trudged into the dorm room and collapsed onto the bed. He was getting pretty tired, as he usually did in the evening and as usual he didn't really feel like getting up and making supper...but he had to. His medication could hurt him on an empty stomach, so he'd do it...very slowly.

Fabian: "You've not even had a week's worth of classes and you've beached yourself." Fabian laughed as he came from the bathroom to see the sight of his roommate sprawled out on his bed. "So what did it? Gym with that yappy girl?"

Walt: Walt frowned deeply at that. "She's not yappy, she's nice and her name is Alison," he said, defensive of his first real friend here. He didn't know why Fabian thought he could call anyone else yappy either. He talked constantly to his friends.

Walt: He rolled over to his other side, facing away from Fabian. "I'm always a bit tired right before supper, it's not the classes."

Fabian: "Aww, look at you, rising to the bait not even a week in as well; you do work fast." He let himself have a chuckle as he swung into his desk seat. "I imagine so with your self-tranqs. What do you want loaded into you? I was thinking of ordering some Thai."

Walt: Why did this keep coming up?! Speaking of which…"Well, I have to take them." He grabbed the jar off the bedside table and shook out some pills, throwing them back dry as always. "It's as essential to me as insulin to a diabetic. I'm sorry if that offends you, but it's true."

Fabian: "...yeah, because you're the only one who has this kind of mutation." Fabian rolled his eyes. "And if you want to believe it's essential you keep on with your delusions; just keep them to yourself for the sake of the others. So Thai, yes, no?"

Walt: "No...thank you, I'm eating with some of the other freshmen." Well, he probably would be once he went down there and ran into them. He wasn't sure why his roommate was asking for his company when he didn't seem to like it very much.

Walt: "I know I'm not the only one," Walt said, his brow furrowed. "I've met three people like me here so far..." He felt uncomfortable just thinking about them, too. "Uh...I'm sorry?" He looked confused as to why he was deluded or why he should lie to people if he was asked directly.

Fabian: "For what?" Fabian asked, going ahead and grabbing his phone to order. Lukas or Cee or possibly both could be charmed into the temptations Thai offered, after all, so he was going to go ahead.

Walt: "...I beg your pardon(?), then." Walt said, a slight sarcasm seeping into his voice as he rephrased that. Okay, his English couldn't be that bad. He was almost certainly doing this on purpose.

Fabian: Fabian just looked over his shoulder. "In that case you have my pardon." Now that was actually done on purpose and it was obvious by Fabian's grin. He wouldn't bother to hide something like that. "I just think your ideas would be damaging to those others you've mentioned meeting."

Walt: Walt felt anger pool slowly into his chest and, for a horrible minute, wondered what Fabian's arm would look like partially severed, before stamping down on that thought. What the heck is wrong with me? "They're facts, not ideas. I've already explained this to you. Everyone else is fine, they've been dealing with their mutations longer than I have."

Fabian: "...exactly, you haven't been dealing with anything. I'm sorry if your threshold on what constitutes a fact is lower than mine."

Walt: Walt sighed heavily, trying to suppress the anger he felt. He hadn't wanted to discuss this, but it seemed Fabian just wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. "And you think you're an expert on my condition after knowing me for less than a week, why?"

Fabian: "No, I think I do know a bit about the human tendency to suppress whether it be one's natural nature or governments their citizens."

Walt: "I'm sorry, but this coming from a former terrorist that wanted to enslave all of human-kind is a bit hard to take seriously," Walt said tightly, his eyes narrowed behind his glasses.

Fabian: "I would think it would be easier to take. After all, I just went more extreme in wanting to fight against the things you apparently would rather roll over and take. But as you don't know the first thing about me or what I've done I'm sure you can stuff that as well as the pill you're lucky isn't a suppository."

Walt: "And you don't know the first thing about my mutation," Walt shot back, well and truly annoyed now. "Reality is reality. You can either accept it or you can't and it seems you can't because you keep asserting I can control my powers when it has been scientifically proven I can't."

Walt: Walt crossed his arms. "I guess as a mutant supremacist though you wouldn't like that much. After all, if some corrupted gene makes you a one meter sphere of uniform density you'd better be a happy sphere or you're a traitor to mutant-kind. Am I right?"

Fabian: "...so you think that the people at this school know less about mutation than the people who gave you those pills? Oh my God, you're just too precious for this world. I'm not even talking about supremacy right now, I'm talking about not acting like you're lower which, from what I've seen of you, I think we can make a pretty convincing case that's what you think."

Walt: "Oh, I see. You want I should feel however you say - is that it?" Walt said, scowling. "Well I won't enjoy being a mutant just because you tell me to! I have one of the worst powers there is!"

Walt: "My power is the equivalent to being a werewolf!" Walt exclaimed, no longer concerned about Fabian being afraid of him and just wishing to get his point across. "You fall asleep, kill things in the other form and wake up somewhere else covered in blood with a wake of destruction in your path with no memory of what happened! What's worse, people treat you like a damn animal! So how's that for a wonderful gift, Mr. Acolyte?" Walt said, practically spitting at the word 'gift.' "Am I one of God's chosen people then?!"

Fabian: "Actually, I'd say Rogue probably has one of the worst powers there is, or Kevin...yes, Kevin takes the cake there. You just like wanking in your angst. And to think, people call me self-absorbed when there are so many better candidates for the term around. Not to say I'm not, but I'm also fantastic."

Fabian: "And whatever this little display is, I think you should probably cut yourself off before you loathe cum all over the room. You never bothered to try to control what you do from what you've told me. Other people do. Other people with very similar powers to you do. So, quite frankly, I really cannot give less of a fuck."

Walt: Walt grit his teeth. "There are varying degrees of bad, I didn't say I was the worst, I'm just one of the worst. And I'm sorry, but you really don't get to talk about having crap powers when you're not registered, not obvious, rich as sin and barely count as a mutant in the first place."

Walt: "There's no need to be vulgar, either." He got up and booted his computer, going to Youtube and typing in 'Banff National Park Crisis - 2014.' "You watch it and you tell me after if you think I should put other's lives at risk trying to learn to control my uncontrollable powers."

Fabian: "...what the hell does money have to do with being a mutant? Methinks you're running out of shit to say and I'm sorry if vulgarity got my point across and you don't like either." Fabian just rolled his eyes having another chuckle. "Whatever you're going to show me is just going to show me why you should control your power instead of an unreliable bottle of pills."

Walt: Walt just shoved the laptop in Fabian's arms. "Watch."

Fabian: Fabian sat the laptop back down pointedly but sat back and watched.

Walt: The video was a CBC news story about the 'Banff National Park Crisis.' In July 2014 a feral class mutant transformed into a 9 foot, 2000 pound 'yeti-like' monster. (The word monster was actually used). The resulting rampage through the campsite and township left 28 injured - about a dozen critically, most of which were law enforcement officers - 1 dead and caused $20,000 in property damage.

Walt: There were also clips of the mutant which the news anchor warned were 'unsettling.' The other form had shaggy white fur, needle-like teeth, glowing eyes and sharp claws that were visible even as it trotted on all fours. The screams it emitted were resonant and high pitched.

Walt: Walt stood aside, looking away, he'd seen this all before in thirty different angles and he still couldn't believe that was him.

Fabian: Fabian's reaction wasn't quite Walt's looking away. "Aww, I didn't realize how furry you are. Now there's a question - do you shed if you're in the other form long enough? Because that's a roommate talk we actually should be having. I'm very concerned about the showers if that's the case."

Walt: Walt bristled, then slammed the laptop shut right in Fabian's hands and snatched it away. "Don't talk about it like that."

Fabian: "Yes, yes, I'm sorry. You're serious business and there will be no joy in Whoville and all that. You realize the only evidence you have is manmade, yes? You're literally trusting the media to tell you what happened."

Fabian: "Who does that?"

Walt: "No, I mean don't talk about that thing like it's me," Walt clarified. "I am not an animal that sheds or likes to kill. I'm a person."

Fabian: "You're not an animal in either form but that form has really long white fur and unless you're having some sort of outer body experience that's you."

Walt: "No, it's not," Walt asserted, very sensitive about this issue. "Everything that's me goes away in that form. It's just a mindless killing machine - it's not sentient. Department H tested it for that."

Fabian: "...Yeaaah, I'm sorry Falcor but I remain and will probably continue to remain both unconvinced and unimpressed by your arguments and your general attitude." Fabian just pushed his chair back to his own desk and pushed send on his food order.

Walt: Walt scowled. Falcor? "I'm not a dragon," he muttered, marching into the bathroom and slamming the door. Since Fabian was going to continue being a jerk there was little point in continuing this conversation and he wanted to wash up before he went downstairs.

Fabian: "Guan does that better anyway." Fabian smirked to himself as Walt ran away to the bathroom. Did that last bit just happen? Oh, this was it, he was living with a woman.

Walt: Walt emerged a few minutes later. "I'm going...have fun with Lukas or whoever," he said, stalking off out the door and down the hallway.

Fabian: "We always do!" Fabian called back cheerfully.

Walt: Walt cringed a little in the hallway. Oh yeah...definitely gay.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Re: 5/23 Instance: Almost Single White (Fe)male

Post by TechPrincess »

Amazing. Loved it!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean