5/25 Instance: Hot for Teacher

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

5/25 Instance: Hot for Teacher

Post by Slarti »

Timelined the morning after Bombs Away

<Jessica> After all the explosions and taking care of Nori and literally holding up walls, Jessica had been too exhausted to change never mind go all the way back to the city so she'd crawled into bed in the room she shared with Elizabeth and about passed out. She awoke the next morning to find several missed calls on her phone - all from Sebastian, likely wondering where the hell she was. Whoops.

<Jessica> It was early, so she had plenty of time to shower and change and get breakfast before a quick trip into the city before she returned to the school and got changed again. Stealthily, she slipped out of her room and down the stairs to Sebastian's classroom and took a seat on his desk to wait.

<Shaw> Of course Jessica hadn't been in her room, and of course his telepathy wouldn't be useful enough to be able to locate her, even in the same building. At least he knew she wasn't in their medlab, and McCoy had said she hadn't been wounded during the SHIELD firefight. Feeling frustrated all the way around, Sebastian first got coffee, then went to his classroom.

<Shaw> He stopped just inside the door, sucking in a surprised breath.

<Jessica> "Good morning." Jess grinned at him from her spot on the desk, leaning back on her hands, her legs crossed neatly.

<Shaw> Sebastian was experiencing several emotions, each at odds with the other. "Jess," he whispered, fumbling the door closed behind him. She was wearing a very short, plaid skirt - in fact, she looked every inch the proper school girl. He could appreciate the classics as well as the next man.

<Shaw> He got the door locked.

<Jessica> "I thought I owed you an apology for last night... and I somehow figured a phone call wouldn't be quite enough..." she cocked her head on one side, watching him with a small smirk.

<Shaw> Closing the small distance between the door and the desk, he somehow managed to get his coffee and attache case parked on a student desk. Sebastian's hands were on her in the next instant, one already on her thigh and working its way under the hem of the skirt and the other in her hair. He didn't quite kiss her, yet, but their lips were very close as he consciously mirrored her tease from days before.

<Jessica> "Miss me?" she ghosted her lips over his, uncrossing her legs to draw him closer with them while still leaning back on her hands.

<Shaw> His eyes were locked with hers and he drew a shaky breath, not concerned about hiding it. "Yes."

<Jessica> Grinning a little, she closed the gap properly and kissed him, sliding to the edge of the desk as she drew him up against it.

<Shaw> He returned the kiss passionately, taking charge and deepening it with his fingers wound into the hair at the back of her head.

<Jessica> Well she could certainly believe he'd missed her, lifting her hands from the desk, she started to unbuckle his belt for him.

<Shaw> Sebastian had missed her, had worried for her once he'd heard the reports of the terrorist attack, and had been absolutely certain of the source of his feelings for her. He kissed up her jawline, nipping her earlobe and nuzzling just beneath it.

<Jessica> Jess turned her head slightly and hissed at the rough feeling against her skin, raising a hand to his cheek now that she no longer needed both of them to be where they were.

<Shaw> His hand snaked to the inside of her thigh and traveled up. With a groan, he realized there was nothing between them now and she was his.

<Shaw> ((Time passes - class is canceled))

<Jessica> Jess lounged on the desk, gaze traveling around the classroom before sweeping over Sebastian again. She smiled at him, "Scale of one to ten... how much trouble am I going to get you in?"

<Shaw> "At least twelve." Sebastian himself was partially sprawled across the desk, staring at the ceiling after he'd gathered his thoughts and readjusted his clothing. "I applaud Xavier on his choice of furniture, however. It's quite sturdy."

<Jessica> She giggled, rolling to rest her head on his shoulder, "It is... maybe you should throw that in when he starts lecturing you on what not to do on the furniture... might throw him off."

<Shaw> He let his head thump against the wood and enjoyed the tiny jolt that came with the moment of pain. "I'm certain the lecture is already coming, considering I called him in the middle of the night last night." Sebastian considered this. "Well, though I suppose he might consider any time the middle of the night."

<Jessica> Jess giggled again and nuzzled his shoulder, "Why did you call him in the middle of the night?"

<Shaw> Hand still in her hair, he brushed his thumb against her cheek and decided to be truthful. "Because you wouldn't answer your phone and a SHIELD base exploded," Sebastian's voice was quiet. "It was on the news. In fact, there's little else on the news."

<Jessica> She lifted her head again to look at his face, "You were worried about me?"

<Shaw> Sebastian answered her with a small, sincere smile.

<Jessica> Jess gave him an apologetic look, "I should have called... I was just so exhausted... I didn't even think.... I'm sorry..."

<Shaw> "It doesn't matter now," he raised his head for a moment to give her two chaste kisses - one on the lips, then one on her forehead. Sebastian did feel the urge to have her closer again, however, and didn't bother to wonder at it as he slipped his arm around her waist to draw her in.

<Jessica> She smiled and cuddled into him gladly, "Have I at least made up for it?"

<Shaw> "I'll consider it." He smirked.

<Jessica> "At least you can be satisfied I'm all in one piece..."

<Shaw> "You are at that - one magnificent, beautiful piece." Sebastian resumed his study of the ceiling for a moment of quiet as he listened to someone try the door and then leave. Again.

<Jessica> Jess listened to the footsteps retreat too... then snorted, "They'll never guess why class was canceled."

<Shaw> "Oh, I wouldn't be so sure about that." He grinned up to the ornate plaster work. "And I daresay the open secret of our relationship is no secret to Xavier anymore after my call last night."

<Jessica> "Well he's a creep around in people's heads telepath, he probably knew anyway... and I'm caring less and less what the rest of the student body thinks of me lately...."

<Shaw> That made him look at her, as well as he could from their angle. "Oh?"

<Jessica> "The people that matter aren't mad at me about last semester... and the rest will either understand or they won't... can't make them change their minds and it's exhausting trying to... so I'm just going to do what I feel is right and to hell with the rest of it."

<Shaw> After a moment's pause to process that, he rolled toward her, half pinning her in their awkward embrace on the desk. With his face close to hers again, he brushed her lips with his own, repeating the motion with their noses. "Good for you, koibito," he murmured. "I do believe I've been a good influence on you after all."

<Jessica> She smiled, "You've been an excellent influence on me and my confidence... and I have repaid you by being an absolutely terrible distraction."

<Shaw> "You've repaid me more than you know." He kissed her.

<Jessica> She returned the kiss, sliding her arms around him properly again to keep him there. "I did what anyone would...."

<Shaw> "Hardly." Sebastian bent his head to pepper kisses along her jaw and neck again.

<Jessica> She closed her eyes, turning her head to give him better access. "Anyone has the capacity to listen..."

<Shaw> "Few actually take advantage of that capacity," he mumbled against her skin, recalling his conversation from a few days ago. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath and felt no different.

<Jessica> "Well, more fool them..." she turned her head back towards him rubbing her cheek against his hair.

<Shaw> It made him shiver, and he kept on, nuzzling and kissing her neck and shoulder, his hand now back on her thigh to bring her leg up over his hip.

<Jessica> She hissed a little at the feel of his hand on her thigh but followed his unspoken instruction, laughing softly in his ear.

<Shaw> It gave him just a moment of pause, but it wasn't enough to stop him from reaching between them to unzip his fly.