5/26 Instance: Soap

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

5/26 Instance: Soap

Post by Ferguson »

Timelined immediately after Bombs Away

Cecilia: Cecilia walked down the hall towards Fabian's room in a manner reminiscent of a zombie or a poorly oiled robot. The psychosomatic pain hadn't really let up and what's worse she was now beginning to suffer some muscle stiffness -something that had never happened before. Though - to be fair - she'd never taken so much damage in such a short amount of time before.

Cecilia: She winced slightly as she lifted her arm and knocked on the door, praying the damn thing didn't get stuck in that position after she'd wrenched it up there. "It's me, open up."

Fabian: Fabian rolled his chair across the room and to the door, opening right up. "Hey, how are you feeling now?" He stood up, looking her over just in case. "Come on in, I don't know where Walt is so you're safe to be as loud as you want without offending his delicate sensitivities."

Cecilia: "...fucking awful actually," she said honestly, through gritted teeth. "I'm not hurt...not physically, but the psychosomatic pain is the worst I've ever had. No wonder too, I contained close to thirty explosions."

Cecilia: Since her right arm was already raised she just kept it where it was and went for the collar of her uniform. "Dammit," she hissed. Since she hadn't needed to go to the medlab she'd come straight here without bothering to stop in her room for a shower or change of clothes.

Fabian: Fabian sort of wanted to head-desk as he heard all of that. One day Cecilia might realize it would be best to know her limits but today was not going to be this day. "Damn it what?" he asked, going to help with the uniform.

Cecilia: "Dammit nothing, I'm just finding it hard to move is all." Oh thank God, she knew there was a reason why she'd come here. "Careful now, your stupid roommate might come in and see you peeling off the leather and then we'll both have to deal with his spaz attack...seriously, is he gay or something? 'Cause his fear of boobs is almost pathological."

Fabian: "I've no idea what his deal is. I think his deal is mainly his hand because I seriously doubt anyone would sit through his personality." Fabian just laughed, dealing with the uniform for her now. "I'd like to see him spaz, quite frankly, it'd be absolutely worth it as long as he didn't see much."

Cecilia: Cecilia made a barfing sound. "Ugh, Fab! Don't tell me that when I'm about to jump in your shower!" Just the thought of sharing a shower with Walt the wanker disturbed her greatly. She sighed as she was essentially undressed. "Thank you so much...I was actually really afraid of doing this myself."

Fabian: "Please, he probably has a sock of shame around here somewhere because he's worried about the others across the way walking in. You've nothing to be afraid of...make sure the doors are locked though." Fabian gave her a grin though, rubbing her shoulders.

Cecilia: "I wasn't planning to give everybody a free show...just you," Cecilia laughed, sighing as she stood and got her shoulders massaged for a minute. "That feels excellent and hurts like a bitch at the same time...okay, I'm gonna man up now and get under the water. Feel free to hang out in there and gripe some more with me."

Fabian: "Does that mean I don't get a shower, too?" Fabian asked with a smirk, a hopeful smirk.

Cecilia: She hobbled over to the bathroom like an old woman, stopping briefly to get rid of any remaining underclothes before turning the faucet and stepping gingerly into the tub. She peeked out of the curtain. "Why do you think I bothered to come here at all? You always said I should just come here first thing after a field op. Get in here."

Fabian: Fabian laughed and followed her on in. "So, how did it all go? I only got the 'official report' so far...which is mainly all the bitching and gossip so I figure I should get it from my favourite source."

Cecilia: "Not much to say," Cecilia admitted, shampooing her hair. "Terrorist attack on a SHIELD base that involved explosives...only the explosives were inside people." She thought of the gore that she'd contained in her shields. "We were told to fall back by SWORD but we decided to stay to negate some of the damage. I contained blasts and everyone else helped with evac, rescue and medical."

Fabian: Well, that was basically what he had heard from everything else as well. "Everyone of us are more or less okay, yes?" He asked, just to be sure.

Cecilia: "Oh yeah, well, Noriko might have a concussion and Cassie's dead but she was already that way, so I'd count ourselves lucky," she laughed slightly at her own joke. "Ow…my ribs."

Fabian: "Did it sound to you like this was going to be a thing we'd get pulled into or a one-off thing?" Fabian couldn't help but hope for the latter. Wouldn't a quiet semester at school be a nice thing?

Cecilia: Cecilia hesitated. "...I don't think it's going to go away. Not when the people were screaming 'Heil Hydra!' as they burned...this would be just the beginning I'd expect. A terrorist group with hardware and dedication like that aren't there to just stir up shit...I'd say they're just getting warmed up." She met his eyes as a thought occurred to her. "You're not going to be under suspicion again - not while I'm still breathing."

Fabian: "Just because I was 'a' terrorist doesn't mean I'm every terrorist now. There's no logical reason to assume I would be suspicious anyway." Of course, that never stopped people but Fabian didn't really want to consider all of that bullshit at the moment. "In any case, there's not a thing either of us can do about people suspecting me. They can do that all they want."

Fabian: "I guess I was just hoping that maybe we'd manage to avoid not being involved. Too much to hope for, I know."

Fabian: "But hey," Fabian laughed as he looked up. "This time it wasn't us under attack so we're actually being pro-active about something instead of reactive. That's something at least."

Cecilia: "Preaching to the choir here," she said, taking the shampoo and dumping some on Fabian's hair with some effort. "I hope nobody else is quite that stupid...but people never fail to surprise me with their stupidity. At any moment I expect someone to say I was really in cahoots with Quentin or that I'm a cannibal or some bull. Awful, huh?"

Fabian: "I think people know you well enough by now to know that isn't something you'd consider; I don't think you need to worry about that at all." Fabian shook his head as he scrubbed. "Plus if anyone ever did I've a knack for making people's lives hell."

Cecilia: "People know me well enough by now to know that whenever someone has an argument with me I'm not the one who's gonna be crying by the end of it. I've a knack for making people cry," she said, both proudly and sadly. She reached out while Fabian's arms were up, giving him a slight squeeze on the sides. "Gotcha."

Cecilia: "It's very sweet of you to make people's lives hell for me though. I'll let you know when something happens so you can unleash the holy fucking firestorm."

Fabian: "I just hope I don't end up having to do it in my own room just for me. Did I tell you he sat me down to watch a youtube of his attack? I mean, I felt like telling him that youtube was such a reliable resource that obviously the Illuminati is real and made up of ghosts." Fabian shared that little bit just for the sake of lightening the mood.

Fabian: "We do good work, you and I."

Cecilia: "His what now?" Cecilia said, raising a very sore eyebrow. "What do you mean 'attack'?" She looked a bit confused. "We're a match...but seriously, tell me, what did Wally do?"

Fabian: "He manifested at a national park in Canada and, from what I could see, it wasn't all that exciting but it scared the shit out of some people. Of course, to hear the reporters it was a murderous rampage but I remain unconvinced."

Cecilia: "...he's a feral?" she said, blinking owlishly under the shower-head. "Jesus, you could've fooled me, he doesn't act like one. Hell, I thought his superpower was being a pussy...you're sure he's not dangerous, right? It's always the quiet ones, Fab. They just take it and take it and then one day they just pick up an axe..."

Fabian: "It's not always the quiet ones. Sometimes it's loud assholes who can't shut up like me. You forget, I'm basically built to take him." Fabian flicked a bit of the shower water at her teasingly.

Cecilia: It was a bit of a strain to reach one of the shower gels lining the bathtub but somehow Cecilia did it. "You're not an asshole...well, maybe you are, but you're my asshole." Dammit... that didn't come out right. She dumped some shower gel on herself and then squirted some at Fabian. "Don't think you'll get outta this alive."

Fabian: "Hey now, I'm good at getting out of things alive; I'm not about to stop now." Fabian laughed and grabbed for the loofa, bopping her with it. "And yes, your asshole, more than welcome."

Cecilia: "Argh!" Cecilia cried, bringing up her arms to defend herself. "Don't hit me with the...the ass-scrubber or whatever the fuck that is!"

Fabian: "...what the hell do you do in the shower?" Fabian looked at her and looked at the loofah. "Though, you're right, I'm not really sure who's this is so I should probably not be wielding it in such a manner but seriously, do you have a dedicated ass scrubber? I think I need forewarning as to which it is."

Cecilia: "...wash myself?" she said, raising an eyebrow. "No, I don't have an ass-scrubber, I just have a cloth...what is that thing called anyway? My parent's didn't have one...it's on a damn stick, how is it not for washing hard to reach places?"

Fabian: "It's just a loofah. I swear they are nothing to be alarmed by. I mean, the hardest to reach spot would be your back, not your ass...either that or your bathroom habits are surprisingly foreign to me."

Fabian: "...oh God…I've more shower things than you...I'm the girl in this department."

Cecilia: "A looofah?" Cecilia said, as though she was trying this word out. "Huh...and just when I thought I knew English..." Well, she'd never had a reason to run into one before, so that justified her not knowing the word, she supposed. "Haha! You have more clothes than me too!" She gripped her sides. "Oh, ow! Fab, stop making me laugh! I'm sore!"

Fabian: "Don't make me make you eat this loofah." He waved it threateningly before putting it back in it's place and moving to rinse off. "You're lucky I won't do another stereotypical sit-com wife move and make you sleep on the sofa...although since we live in dorms that's rather pointless."

Cecilia: "Careful now, I might just find another bed to sleep in," she teased. "That would be very unfortunate for you."

Fabian: "Does that mean I'm not invited to your room if you try to slide off there? Are you just some kind of shower thief?"

Cecilia: "You're always invited to my room," Cecilia said, sliding her arms around him and giving him a hug. "I'm an opportunist and you did tell me to come straight here. I'm only doing what you wanted."

Fabian: "That's right." Fabian nodded, quite pleased with himself. "Was it a good suggestion?"

Cecilia: "I think it was, otherwise I'd have been shit outta luck when it came to getting outta my damn uniform," she pointed out. "If you ever wanna be alone though just tell me."

Fabian: "Oh yes, allow me to have a thrilling night with Walt. Can't you see how I yearn for it?"

Cecilia: "Well, if you like I can come over more and bug him with you," she said. "Hmmm, let's see...how can we torture him - play Celine Dion? Ugh...maybe not that since we'd have to suffer through it too."

Fabian: "Are you going for a Canadian-themed torture because I imagine we can get a good deal of maple syrup and put it many, many places."

Cecilia: Cecilia laughed as she shut off the water. "We could wear Maple Leafs shirts just to piss him off or only speak French...you might have to do that one since I don't know French. Oh, wait! We should tell him Kim Campbell was the best prime minister ever!"

Fabian: "Can we fence with baguettes or is that too French-French for our purposes?" Fabian asked, oddly hopeful. "I believe we may have to troll him." He reached out for his towel, drying his face off as he stepped out. "Will you be my assistant if it gets to that?"

Cecilia: "Better make it poutine bits," Cecilia said. "And those tourist trap pancakes...what're they called? Beaver tails, that's it! Hmm...you don't know where we could get any Olympic mascot plush toys, do you? 'Cause we could leave him a relic of his country!"

Cecilia: She smiled and bumped his hip a little with hers as she dried off. "When am I not your partner in crime?"

Fabian: "You know, if he didn't want to kill me already probably he probably will after this...so maybe we should save this in our arsenal for when we know there is no coming back."

Cecilia: "If you're run outta your room then you can always stay with me," she pointed out. "You should come over anyways, our seahorses would do good seeing their father. You won't be kicked out though, if you are all we need to do is send me in and he'll outta there like shit from a goose."

Fabian: "Why do you say that?" Fabian asked with a laugh. "I find it more likely he'd just freeze in place and nod like he does with everyone of the opposite sex."

Cecilia: "He'll move pretty fast if I threaten to take my clothes off," Cecilia said, smirking a little. "Lord knows my black ass will strike more fear into his heart than he can handle."

Fabian: "He doesn't deserve such nice threats!" Fabian insisted as he got dressed, leading the way back to the room.

Cecilia: "And you do?" Cecilia said, going for her designated drawer. "..." She looked over at Fabian. "What the hell is this?" she said, taking out a set of very sheer underwear. "Please tell me this isn't yours."

Fabian: "What? You don't like them?" Fabian didn't think they were that sheer if his opinion was to be asked, which was doubtful. "I thought they'd make for a fun gift."

Cecilia: Cecilia raised an eyebrow, she was far too sore for this. "Am I not sexy enough for you already?" she said, saying the words no man ever wanted to hear.

Fabian: "No, it's just some clothes, not an indictment of your wardrobe. I keep spare toothbrushes, socks, and towels, too - so why not?"

Cecilia: She eyed them. "...you can see through them," she said, peeking through a little. But he was saying it wasn't a comment on how she dressed and she wasn't of the opinion he'd deliberately hurt her... "I suppose you want me to try these on then?"

Fabian: "Are you up for that? I figured you were more or less too tired for a runway show but I'm not about to protest here."

Cecilia: Cecilia raised an eyebrow. "Are they washed? 'Cause I'm not trying on this stuff if it's not."

Fabian: "Do you think I would pass up the opportunity to wash a load of those in the sink and confuse or impress the hell out of the people who came to the bathroom?"

Cecilia: She smiled a little. "I'm feeling better, laughter truly is the best medicine," she deadpanned. "I'll be right back." And with that she took her towel and new things and went back into the bathroom.

Cecilia: She came out a few minutes later. "Well?" she said, walked over slightly stiffly and not particularly seductively. "I take it this meets with approval?"

Fabian: Fabian flopped back on his bed, getting comfortable and ready for the show at hand. With another thought, though, he was up and making sure the door was locked before returning to his spot. "It does indeed." He just grinned and settled into his spot, patting the bed for her to take hers.