5/28 Instance: Bully For You

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

5/28 Instance: Bully For You

Post by Ferguson »

Current timeline

Fabian: Fabian paused in his writing, fingers drumming on his laptop thoughtfully as he considered how he wanted to start his next paragraph. With another moment and another drink of coffee he was back at it again, typing with the fevered pace of someone who would no doubt forget what he wanted to say within the next moment.

Walt: Walt paused in the middle of one of his calculus questions. The clacking of that keyboard was bothering him. "Uhm...I'm sorry, do you mind keeping that down? You're kind of killing my concentration," he said to Fabian, twisting in his seat to address the other guy.

Fabian: "Want headphones?" Fabian didn't look up from his paper writing, far too caught up int he point he was trying to make to be pulled away just yet. He had to reach the end of the sentence before he could reach into his drawer and hold out the offered headphones.

Walt: "No...it's fine. I invested in ear plugs after the first night here," he said, wrinkling his nose a little at Bruce's shenanigans on karaoke night. He got up to get them from his bedside table, it was time to take his medication again...which reminded him. "Um...can I talk to you about something, actually?"

Fabian: "Yeah, that is always a good thing to have around." Fabian admitted, stopping and reading over everything he had written up to this point. "Go for it, nothing to stop you."

Walt: Walt hesitated for a moment. "I, uh...it's come to my attention you have a girlfriend." Damn it...that wasn't a good start. "Err...it's the black girl, Cecilia, right?"

Fabian: "...yes?" Fabian just gave Walt a baffled look. "Didn't you wonder why she had clothes here?"

Walt: Walt cleared his throat and avoided that question. Somehow he didn't think mentioning that he'd thought Fabian was also a tranny on top of gay was really the best thing to say. "Err...right. So does she come over often, then?" He hoped not.

Fabian: "Yeah, whenever she wants. We've a standing invitation to either of our dorms." Fabian saved his paper once he was pleased with it, turning to look at Walt. "That's why you never see all of my things over here, I've got a decent amount squirreled away in her and Janet's room."

Walt: "...Professor Xavier let's guys sleep over in the girl's dorm?" Walt said, a little surprised. "Err...that's." Well, he supposed this was a university but still...

Fabian: "I'd rather not think that Xavier is paying all that close attention to my sleeping habits, really. If he didn't I don't imagine that would stop most people, either."

Walt: "Hm," Walt said, picking up the glass he kept at the side of the bed and fiddling with it a bit. "Look...I don't mind if your girlfriend comes over during the day...or even if she stays into the evening. But could you give me some warning next time? You sort of locked me out the other day...which was a little annoying but would've been far worse if I hadn't had any medication on me."

Fabian: "I figured if you needed in emergency-wise you'd go through Bruce and Julian's." Fabian shrugged. "There can't be warning all the time, sometimes there are surprises...most of the time it's surprises but if there's a mission you can generally assume."

Walt: Walt looked in the direction of the other room. Like heck he was going through there if Bruce had someone over and he had no idea who this Julian was...though he was unfortunately named in Walt's opinion. "Well, just....try."

Walt: "Wait…every mission?!" he exclaimed. "How many missions are there usually?"

Fabian: "You can't really guess how many times we're going to be putting down crazy shit." Fabian found himself shrugging again. "She has issues sleeping after them once in a while and it helps."

Walt: "...right, well, I'd appreciate it the sleepovers could be kept to a minimum here...please?" Walt tried, holding his breath as he waited for an answer.

Fabian: "You realize most of the time it is just sleeping and nothing is keeping you from your side of the room, right? You've nothing to worry about."

Walt: "I wasn't asking how vivid your romantic life is," he said quickly and perhaps a bit too harshly. He cleared his throat again and rubbed his neck awkwardly. "Look, I don't think you're lying or anything it's just...I don't really feel comfortable having her in here. I'd appreciate it if it wasn't a common occurrence."

Fabian: "...you don't feel comfortable with me in here. I'm sorry, she's going to come over whenever she pleases. You don't know her anyway so you're literally getting all flaily because it's a giiirl in your space."

Walt: "I'm not comfortable with you because you do this," Walt said, eyes narrowing. "And I do know her, we're in three classes together and she sits in on my engineering class sometimes. Knowing her has nothing to do with it. I'm friends with Alison and I wouldn't let her stay overnight." Granted, Walt liked Alison more than he liked Cecilia...Fabian's girlfriend was a little intense to put it mildly.

Fabian: "What's this?" Fabian asked, honestly confused. "And being in a class with someone means you know them? I must now go tell Bobby we're emotionally bonded since he's back teaching and took over one of the classes I'm in." Fabian rolled his eyes. "You're more than capable of doing your own thing on your side of the room while I do mine."

Walt: "What's wrong with Professor Drake?" Walt said, not really sure what that had to do with anything. "I know her well enough from what I've seen in class but that's not the point. It's nothing personal, I'm just not comfortable with her staying here and that's that. It's my room too, you have to consider what I want as well."

Fabian: "And my consideration is to help you grow a pair and get used to it...and also to buy a context clue that when I say Bobby I might not be referring to his wife? I'm not the musical theatre type of person so not in there."

Walt: "They're both called Professor Drake, they're both teachers...and it's not your job to make me do anything," he said, anger pooling into his chest. "It's your job to listen and not make my life more difficult than it has to be. I'm asking you nicely: please don't bring your girlfriend over all the time. That's all I've got to say about this."

Fabian: "Actually I've no jobs concerning you. She's not here now, she's not here all the time but when she wants to be here she'll be here. You don't get to say when I have guests just like I don't get to say when you do. Deal with it."

Walt: "I don't care when she's here except when it's overnight," Walt said, feeling he should clarify this. "You can have her over all day if you like. I don't care about that it's when I'm here trying to sleep I don't want her here - it's awkward."

Walt: "This has nothing to do with who your girlfriend is," he said, though really he wasn't especially comfortable around Cecilia. "I would feel the same if it were someone else. Don't make this into a game of 'my roommate is persecuting my relationship' or something."

Fabian: "Too bad, she's going to be. I've told you why but as, yet again, someone is actually succeeding in being more selfish than me while insisting I'm the most selfish person in the world I know talking to you isn't going to do any good so you can just decide to be mad over there while things go on as normal for me."

Walt: Walt frowned and finally went for his jar of pills, shaking a few out and swallowing them. "I asked you once not to," he said. "That's all I can do for now." He'd give Fabian three strikes, this was the first. After that he could deal with housing.

Walt: "It's hard not to accuse you of that when you always show yourself to be just that," he shot, turning sitting back down at his desk.

Fabian: "Look." Fabian thought maybe if he explained it in small, simple to understand sentences it might make an impact. He motioned to Walt's side. "Yours." He motioned to his own. "Mine. What you do over there is your business and I literally could not succeed in caring less. What I do in mine you should afford the same courtesy."

Fabian: "For all I care you can have a giant clown orgy on your side of the room. That's your business. It's not your business what happens on my side of the room and we're not impeding you in any way by being here. Yes, I'll warn you if something you shouldn't be here for is happening and I expect you to do the same if the occasion ever arises."

Fabian: "But if she wants to come over I'm not going to go about telling her no because your sorry ass can't sleep with someone with different bits than you in the same room."

Walt: "What, you want we should run some tape down the middle of the room?" Walt said, well and truly annoyed now. "Don't make me laugh. By that logic then you shouldn't say a damn word to me about my pills. Sorry, but if you get to comment on my comings and goings I also get to comment on yours."

Walt: "You know, you act like the voice of reason but really you're just forwarding your own agenda. I bet if I'd spoken to your girlfriend first she'd understand. You're just refusing to do anything because you want her to stay over. So, really? I'm not the selfish one here and neither is your girlfriend, most likely."

Fabian: "…okay, you? You're not going to be saying shit to her. Are we on the same page here? You don't get to tell her where she's welcome and that is where this conversation is going to end."

Walt: Walt turned his back, seething quietly to himself. He probably wouldn't say anything to Cecilia. He wasn't good with talking to girls and at any rate, it was her boyfriend's job to break the news to her - not him.

Walt: He was so angry though...he'd thought he'd left all of this sort of crap behind in the group home, but no. Apparently he was destined to be stomped on wherever he went by some bully or other. "Mam znosił gorzej niż ciebie. Zobaczymy kto uśmieszkiem na końcu," he said softly in Polish.

Walt: ((Polish: I've endured worse than you. We'll see who's smirking in the end.))

Fabian: Fabian simply went back to his work. "No ets l'única gossa que pot jugar a aquest joc, tou." He commenced typing. "There was something I meant to ask you though, if you don't mind."

Fabian: ((Catalan: You're not the only bitch that can play at this game, fluffy.))

Walt: Walt stopped writing out his equation but didn't answer him verbally.

Fabian: "Did someone tell you about what happened with me before I was here or what?"

Walt: Walt sighed heavily. "No one specific person - it's common knowledge - I just heard snippets here and there. I made the connection because I remembered one of the people convicted last year had the same last name. Why?"

Fabian: "Just wondering if people are actually introducing me like that, no worry." Fabian shrugged and returned to his work, printing the paper out.

Walt: "Why would I?" Walt said, frowning. I'm not the one who did something wrong. If Fabian was worried about that though he didn't have to be. His personality was enough for anyone to dislike him. "You know, it never hurts to be nice to someone. Sometimes it gets returned." Whereas burning all your bridges doesn't really do anything.

Fabian: "Yeah...which would be why I'm nice to people I like and generally to most people. And I didn't say you did, I was wondering that was how someone introduced me to you but that's not the case so that's good."

Walt: "I didn't know a thing about you before I got here," Walt said, turning slightly. "I literally just walked in the door and came straight upstairs the first time we met. No-one spoke to me before."

Walt: "You're the one who judged me as soon as you met me...if I dislike you it's all your doing, not because someone said something about you."

Fabian: "...literally did not say that, I was curious as you brought it up in our bickering. You like to read into a lot of things, don't you? I know why you dislike me all ready."

Walt: "So you can read minds now?" Walt said, frowning. "Or were you actually listening to me for once?"

Fabian: Fabian just scoffed as he put his pages in order. "You don't like me because I say things you don't want to hear. That's why most people don't like me and that's fine. I don't really need you to like me."

Walt: Walt just stared flatly at Fabian. "No...it's because you're a bully and when most people don't like you that's usually the first clue that the problem isn't them. That it might be you."

Walt: Granted, Walt didn't like a lot of what Fabian had to say...but that was mostly because he was wrong.

Fabian: "How am I bullying you?"

Walt: Walt stood up. "If you have to ask then you're worse off than even I thought." He gathered his books, he wasn't staying in this room with this guy another second. "I think you know though. Now I'm going to the library before I head out to class."

Fabian: "Okay, bye." Fabian just smirked at him, filing his things away for class as well.
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: 5/28 Instance: Bully For You

Post by PsychoKez056 »

oooooo bitch fight bitch fight!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 5/28 Instance: Bully For You