5/31 Instance: Gonna Take You to the Gay Bar

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

5/31 Instance: Gonna Take You to the Gay Bar

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Jolen: Jolen carefully brought over the tray with the cocktail pitcher and glasses on over, sliding round the other patrons for the busy late afternoon to find his and Mel's booth by the window.

Jolen: "There we go, hell knows whats in it but it smells nice."

Melati: "Cheers, mate." Melati gave Jolen a grin as she forced herself to sit up, having allowed herself to slouch down in the corner of their booth. "I'm sure it'll do. As long as there's alcohol in it, chances are good I'll like it."

Jonas: "So... I use the fake id that says I'm eighteen to get in here, but I have another id which says I'm sixteen... but I'm technically older than both of you... I'm confused, am I allowed to drink or not?" Jonas asked, shifting at the table and looking at the drinks.

Jolen: "You can drink I'm not going to rat you out not after buying this huge pitcher." Smiling at the new kid Jonas and sitting down to start sprawling. "Picked the one I hadn't tried yet, Sex on the beach or something like that."

Melati: "Besides, I don't think anyone is going to bother you for drinking illegally," Melati commented with a chuckle, leaning forward to grab one of the tall glasses that Jolen had filled for them. "I mean, look at us! We're a real live Treebeard, a human-sized jungle lizard, and a guy who looks like Count Orlof's long lost twin. No one's going to mess with us."

Jonas: "Gimme then," Jonas said as he reached over for a glass and tasting it. "...that's definitely new. You know, of all the things I remember pre-dirt-nap, I can definitely say I like the future way better."

Jolen: Jolen poured himself a glass after Jonas did, he'd drunk so much water today to make up for this. "I can say post forest life is definetely better as well. We'll be fine Vito normally doesn't care anyway."

Melati: "Here's to the future then!" Melati announced, raising her glass to toast at the other two. "May it never chew us up and spit us out!"

Jonas: "Yay, to the future, someday we'll even go into space and if we're lucky, even land on the moon!" Jonas cheered, clinking his glass.

Jolen: "To Mutants of the future and where we have yet to explore and get drunk in." Laughing and clinking his glass with the others.

Melati: Melati tossed back her glass and emptied half it in one go before she put it down again, fixing Jonas with an amused look. "You still got a bit of catching up to do, don't you?" she asked, giving a light laugh. "We popped the moon's dusty cherry decades ago."

Jonas: Jonas choked on the drink when he heard that. "What? Then... then why don't we have a moonbase yet? Don't tell me the reds got the moon." Jonas asked.

Jolen: "No I don't think we've raised enough money for a moon university yet..... or a moon Vito's." Laughing and having a decent drink off his cocktail relaxing into his patch of sunlight and flowers in his hair opening.

Melati: "Yeah... basically we went up there, saw that it was dead and boring, then came back with some rocks as souvenirs." Melati shrugged, before taking another swig from her drink. "If you wanna go with the times, you gotta set your sights on Mars. Though, I don't think anyone wants to pay for that trip."

Jonas: "Oh please tell me there are martians on mars," Jonas said, taking another drink from the glass. "Also... Melati, can we switch places, the sun is getting to me." he added, scratching his neck.

Jolen: Jolen looked Jonas up and down and got the impression with that complexion out of the sun was probably best for him bless. "I'd like to see the moon up close, boring as it may be for the other students I haven't seen it."

Melati: "Sure." Melati pushed herself up and shifted out of the booth. "Off to the shade with you, vampire boy, before you start to sparkle." She laughed, flopping down in the patch of sunlight instead. "Ah, I tell you, there's nothing better to unwind than a cool drink and a hot spot underneath the sun."

Jonas: "Ugh, you sun people you." Jonas said in mock disgust. "Okay, so if we were on the moon, then where is the flying cars then? Hmm?" he asked.

Jolen: "Ask the techie's of the school, I'm avoiding cars for now unless someone else is driving." White eyes closing he tilted his head back and sighed happily, sipping the drink. "Mind you flying would be nice.... how about jet packs can we have those?"

Melati: "I'm still waiting for mine," Melati muttered, sinking back in her seat again. "Looks like we'll have to do with the old jet in the school's basement for a while longer, though." She smirked. "Hey, if you really want to fly, let me have some more of these and then I can see how far I can toss you two."

Jonas: "...there's a jet in the basement?" Jonas asked. "Why don't people ever tell me these things?" he added.

Jolen: "Knowing you Melati you'll be throwing us towards the nearest bed so..... Sex on the Beach drinks make you super strong, enough so to get us back to school? Well Jonas who needs jet packs?"

Jonas: "Uhhh.... no sex for me at the moment. Well... not from her..." he said, then quickly added, "Not that you're bad at it, I'm pretty sure you're good.. but... I had my fill with... well... the girl kind."

Melati: "Oh? Really now?" Melati grabbed the pitcher to give herself a refill and top off the other two glasses. "Playing for the other team now, eh? Well, that's cool by me." She raised her glass to Jonas. "Don't worry about me. There's plenty of prey for this lizard."

Jolen: "I see no point in having preferences, my boyfriend doesn't mind me having fun, I know I like men just need to try girls now." Rubbing his face and smiling, he liked the word boyfriend.

Jonas: Jonas made a face and then buried it in the glass as he gulped down his drinked, ending up coughing into it. When he caught his breath he mumbled, "Wouldn't mind at least trying with a guy."

Melati: Melati chuckled and gave Jolen a fanged grin. "Is that your way of coming on to me, flower-boy?" she asked, before raising her glass while she kept her eyes on the other student.

Jolen: "No but this would be." Picking a flower out of his hair and dropping it into her drink for decoration. "Easy enough to find a guy round here Jonas, pretty much everyone at clubs want to do it with mutants and afew of the lads in the school like guys as well."

Jonas: "Yeah, I kept being told that about the school, but... Um.. I'm not... you know... that good looking." he admitted, sinking his head further down on the table.

Melati: "Hey, not everyone is into the whole scaly thing either, but I can tell you I've never had much trouble finding a date," Melati commented, gesturing at Jonas with the glass in the hand. "Screw looks! It's all about attitude, you know?"

Melati: "See? Here's your proof," she added, holding up the little flower that Jolen had dropped into her drink.

Jolen: "I'm a plant guy and I've had no problem getting either genders attention while out, just haven't found the *right* girl yet." Having some more of his drink with a smile. "It's all about going for it and not hesitating.

Jonas: "Yeah... but... I'm still kind of new to the whole... guy asking thing." Jonas said, drinking from his glass and emptying it. "Also... I think the sex is working."

Jonas: "I think I'm feeling a little drunk."

Melati: "Whether a girl is the right one or not depends entirely what you want to do with her," Melati pointed out, before raising her glass at Jonas. "Well, that's the sign that you need to get a refill, preferably with something a little stronger."

Jolen: "Right now I can think of several things but it's finding a girl to try all of them." Sticking his tongue out at Mel before finishing his drink and pouring himself another. "It's not hard Jonas, I managed to get a guy before I got a girl. And drunk is good."

Jonas: "Speaking of drunk, is it true a person becomes more suave the more alcohol he drinks?" Jonas asked, sipping from his now full again glass.

Melati: "Oh, that's true alright, but the trick is only they can notice," Melati told Jonas and chuckled. "Hey, that's my cue to get us shots! I'll be right back, bitches!" She climbed out of the booth and aimed for the bar.

Jolen: "Not going to argue with shots!" Laughing as Mel bounced off and grinning at Jonas. "I don't know about sauve, but certainly more brave, how about we get you drunk find a gay bar and see if we can get you rolling in the guys?"

Jonas: As Mel disappeared in the crowed, Jonas looked back up at Jolen, "Uhh, so just between you and me... there any... how to guides that I should know of about guy-ah-gay, gay stuff?" he asked.

Jolen: "Guides?" Jolen gave Jones a very confused look then before shrugging. "Be polite, don't go for the silly cheesy gay pick up lines and drinks are apparently always appreciated... found the non alcoholic ones even more so."

Melati: "Alternatively, dance on the bar with your shirt off," Melati added to that as she returned with a small tray full of shot glasses. "That works for me every time." Sliding back into the booth, a frown appeared on her face. "Not so much in the gay bars, however. So, maybe keep that as a last card up your sleeve."

Jonas: "Okay, yeah, I'm starting to see a pattern here. Anything to do with alcohol is good, but if you are going to buy the drinks, first make sure they don't want non-alcoholic. So... what about places like this? Who's gay here?" he asked, his stomach starting to knot the more his head was spinning with alcohol.

Jolen: "No buy them non alcoholic first, it's a break for the drinkers and a nice gesture to the non drinkers. Also shows good intention that you don't just want them plastered you see?" Finishing his drink so he could claim a shot glass for himself.

Melati: "I guess that advice hasn't reached the regular bars yet," Melati remarked, picking up two of the shot glasses and putting them down in front of either boy. "I can't remember the last time any guy offered to buy me something non-alcoholic."

Jonas: Jonas followed suit and tried to empty his own glass so that he could try the shots. "Buuuut it still doesn't help if I don't know who's who. Okay, like, is that guy gay?" he asked, pointing at someone at the bar.

Jolen: Jolen looked over and shrugged. "No clue mate, trick is to ask with a drink in hand. It's how I worked it out, ask nicely and people normally tell you."

Melati: "Or do what I do and slap their asses," Melati recommended, picking up her own shot as she nodded towards Jonas. "That usually tells your right away if they're open to anything or not."

Jonas: "Uuuuh-I think I'll start with a drink and work my way up to, um, ass slapping." Jonas replied, before eying one of the shot glass, and pulling it closer and tasting it with the tip of his tongue, making a face at the sheer strength of the drink. "Bottoms up." he said, and took the shot.

<@Jolen> "Talking then first, can't say I've ever had the confidence for the ass slapping technique but then that is a Mel opening move." Chuckling and knocking back both the shot he'd grabbed and the one given with a hiss. "Though afew more of these and I might phew."

Melati: "That's the right idea!" Melati sucked in the air after downing her shot, not waiting to hand out a second round. "Alcohol always help, with anything you do. Not necessarily to do it any better, but to get it started, anyway."

Jonas: "And if I want to start it with someone... safe?" He asked, finally getting his breath back after the shot's burn. "I really don't want to have my first time with a stranger. Plus... what if the other person's not any good at it... I would set my standards really really low." the concerned boy said.

Jolen: "Find someone you know, or get to know someone like I did, I messed around a bit but I wanted till I knew Adam a year before I decided I was ready to have sex for the first time and that was a few months ago now. He knew what he was doing so it was good and very memorable."

Jolen: Knocking back another shot and shaking his head, waving a had to the girl on the bar for a jug of water. "If you don't want your first time with a stranger get to know someone.Easy."

Melati: Melati tossed back another shot herself, then leaned back and held up her hands. "Afraid I've got nothing to add to that," she commented. "My specialty is more the sex with strangers thing."

Jonas: "Right... okay... Okay!" the drunk boy said, pounding a fist on the table and grabbing his second shot and throwing it into his mouth, giving a coughing fit as half of it went down the wrong pipe. "I'm going... I'm gonna ask the first guy out. Ma'am, can I get a non alcoholic drink please?" he asked the girl who stepped up to the table with the water.

Melati: Melati squinted, thinking for a moment. "Wouldn't that be him?" She nodded at Jolen.

Jolen: "Thanks." Jolen smiling at the girl and taking the water. "Right when you go up to him, nice and casual ask- wait what?" Turning to stare at Melati.

Jonas: Jonas grabbed the glass of water from Jolen's hand and then offered back to him. "Hi, my name is Jonas, I'm new to being gay, you wanna do some gay things in the bedroom with me?" the drunk boy asked Jolen.

Jolen: Jolen stared for a moment and then laughed. "A little bit to forward mate, just a simple *Hi I'm Jonas, would you like a drink?* will do to start off with, you get a straight guy and they're more liking to back away slowly and not scream."

Melati: "I don't know, it would work on me," Melati commented and laughed, helping herself to yet another shot.

Jonas: Jonas plomped himself back down in his seat and sulked.

Jolen: "Don't sulk Jonas, you've got the guts your just need to refine the style alittle bit, here try again." Pushing the glass of water back to him.

Jonas: Jonas looked up, grabbed the water and said, "Hello, my name is Jonas, and your ass is hot in those jeans." He grinned.

Melati: "I think that's your cue to stand up and give us a good look," Melati chimed in with a chuckle.

Jolen: Taking the glass with a laugh he took a sip before standing and getting out of the booth to turn around and show his ass to the pair along with his spine thorns and tattoo. "As m'lady wishes and much better Jonas."

Jonas: Jonas' grin turned into a huge open smile as he looked at Jolen, at Melati, and back at Jolen. "Melati, I think this is where your way comes into play." and with that the drunk boy reached out and grabbed ass.

Melati: "I told you it'll never fail!" Melati laughed and slammed down the shot glass she had just emptied.

Jolen: Jolen squeaked a little as his ass got grabbed before laughing and sitting back down with a grin. "See there you go, your down with it now apparently."

Jonas: "Perfect! Now let's get going, if we do it in the dark, I'll be able to go at it over and over again and again until someone opens the curtains and the sunlight makes me all floppy." Jonas announced.

Melati: "Damn right!" Melati was already on her feet, tipping over some of the empty shot glasses in front of her. "Come on, losers, let's hit the gay bar!"

Jolen: Finishing off the last of the cocktail in a few gulps he broke his hands into vines and drained the water jug as well. "I'm going for a piss then we shall hit the gay bar like they've never been spanked before." Winking at the pair before dodging off to the toliets.

Jonas: Jonas watched Jolin disappear through the crowd towards the restroom. "I... I think I need to pee." he told Mel, and then drunkenly told himself outloud, "Please please please go pee in the urinals."

Melati: "Hey, good luck with that," Melati replied, patting him on the shoulder, before she thumbed towards the door. "Try to aim straight, while I go and organize us a ride, alright?"

Jonas: Jonas saluted and bounded and weaved through the crowd on his way to the restroom.