6/9 Instance: Teacher's Audition

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

6/9 Instance: Teacher's Audition

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: After "Good Business Sense".

Cessily: "Thank you all for your time, and I hope you found my lecture at least a little interesting," Cessily said as she dismissed the class, watching the students pack up their things and file out of the arts and crafts room. "It would be sweet if I saw you all again next week, and feel free to come to my office should you have any questions or ideas of your own."

Cessily: The silver-skinned, redheaded teacher turned around to take down the large prints of the photos she had showcased for the class, struggling a little with the unwieldy placards.

Jack: "Need Help, Miss Kincaid?" Jack asked as he left his things on the table and stepped up to her. "Looks like a two man job, these things." he said.

Cessily: "Oh, thank you so much." Cessily gave the student a friendly smile and gladly accepted the rabbit-mutant's help to take down the prints and stack them on top of each other. "You're a real sweetheart, Jack."

Jack: Jack smiled, then looked back at the door. The room was empty and he pondered for a second. "Miss Kincaid, I was wondering..."

Cessily: "Yes?" Cessily turned around and reached up with a silver hand, brushing a long strand of metallic red hair out of her face to tuck it behind her ear. "Do you have any questions? If it's about next week's subject, yes, I can assure you there will be more artistic nudity." She chuckled a little.

Jack: "That... is actually something wonderful, I do love nudity quite a lot. However I was more wondering how much you like nudity? Because the prints you showed us that you took that involved nudity was incredibly well done."

Cessily: "Thank you." Cessily smiled at her student. "I had a lot of fun taking them, too. As for your question, I hope I could show that the human body, in all its many shapes and wonderful variations, has just as much merit as a subject of art as anything else. My intention was to show it's something natural to be celebrated and admired."

Cessily: Her long, red hair cascaded over her shoulder when she tilted her head. "In fact, I intended to have a photo shooting at the end of the course, where I'll model for the class." She giggled lightly. "See it as an incentive to stick around until the end."

Jack: "Heh, that's nice," Jack said, seemingly brushing that fact aside as if it wasn't that much incentive for him, "but I was wondering if you would like to show your art in a night club, as part as the decor?"

Cessily: Cessily perked up, her interesting caught by Jack's question. "As part of the decor?" she asked. "Are you offering to exhibit my photo prints? I had no idea you were active in that line of work."

Jack: "Actually I'm about to start a new business, I've already got my eye on a building, it's basically going to be a club that pretty much celebrates the body. Like a cross between a strip club and a night club. And I really think your art would do great being part of the decor of the club."

Cessily: "Really?" Cessily revealed a grin, curiosity gleaming in her eyes. "That sounds like an exciting idea - and an expensive one. Do you have someone to fund you?"

Jack: "I have my own funding as well as a partner in the business as well, Sebastian Shaw. I could have gone into this by my own with the money I made from my educational videos, however there's this extra part that I really want in the club that I think would push it from a good place to a great place."

Cessily: "Oh yes, I remember those!" Cessily exclaimed. "I'm happy to hear your efforts with that project was rewarded. I think you and Melati did a wonderful job." A soft chuckle came across her sliver lips. "And why am I not surprised Sebastian would be all over such an idea?"

Cessily: "Anyway, of course I would love to help, and if you think my art could add something to such a big undertaking, I'd feel honoured to have it displayed where it would fit the most."

Jack: "Actually Sebastion would have originally just have given a loan I think, but he said he has Cassandra St Commons on contract to perform at his Hellfire Club exclusively and nowhere else, so I thought get him as a partner and I'd have a professional and very eye catching performer already lined up."

Cessily: "Ah yes, a very talented girl," Cessily commented and nodded. "And quite full of joie de vivre for one with such fashion sense." She gave Jack a wary look. "Though, if I'm not mistaken about the supposed... nature of your establishment, isn't she a little young for, uhm, these kinds of performances?"

Jack: "If you ask me, the younger the better, pulls in more customers with bigger wallets. " Jack said, grinning, then added, "heh, I'm just joking," and under his breath 'not really,'

Jack: "Frankly she looks eighteen to me... if you stand from afar and squint. But yeah, I actually need a lot more girls and guys, performers, waiters and bartenders."

Cessily: Cessily's stern look vanished with a chuckle. "Well, who am I too judge?" she commented, tucking another strand of crimson hair behind her silver ear. "It's not like I was exactly daddy's little girl when I was her age, either. Besides, I think she earned the right to live her life like she wants to."

Cessily: "Just be careful you don't get into conflict with the law, okay?" She implored. "Especially if you consider to hire more employees with Cassandra's... particular charm."

Jack: "Oh don't worry, I'm actually going to see about hiring as many mutants as possible, and that can only be played of by their mutations, like you for example. Don't want to be rude, but you don't look that much older than Cassie. Frankly, with your mutation, you can even make yourself look younger and play the whole fake jailbait thing."

Cessily: Cocking her head, Cessily gave her student an astute look. "Are we still talking about showcasing my work at that club of yours, or about another kind of decor?"

Jack: Jack blinked, "I think I lost the train of this conversation. Oh, no, I wasn't actually suggesting you do the whole performance thing, I'm sure you might be good at it, but personally, between you and I.... you don't have that... uhm... instant standing salute effect."

Cessily: The silver teacher was left speechless for a moment, not because one of her students had commented on her physical qualities - which she had accepted as something that was simply bound to happen every now and then when working with teenagers and young adults - but rather because his assessment of said qualities left her floored.

Cessily: "Excuse me...?" Cessily stammered, blinking at Jack. Lewd remarks was something she had gotten used to, being dismissed like that certainly not.

Jack: "You just don't have the same kind of... aura of excitement that other people have. I mean, you're definitely a lovely person to look at, don't get me wrong, if I need alone time I would eagerly have that alone time with a picture of you, but that's just it... You're kind of like a walking talking... photo. Please don't take it as something bad, I'm sure there's several guys out there that would have insta-flagpole effects when they find themselves next to you."

Cessily: "Oh..." Cessily crossed her arms and looked down at the stack of pictures on her desk. "Well, that's perfectly okay. After all, I'm your teacher and you're my student. We're not supposed to think about each other in such ways, anyway."

Cessily: She turned away to try and pick up the pictures, looking a little awkward as their were rather unwieldy. Her attempts to not look upset were met with mixed results at best. "I can make more prints for you and your club then. Was there anything else I can help you with?"

Jack: "Oh man, now I'm feeling horrible, I'm so sorry I said all that. It was stupid, and I wasn't thinking. Let me make it up to you, is there anything I can do to make it up? Anything, just name it, anything that'll make up for me being an idiot."

Cessily: Cessily sighed, but put the prints back down and turned back to look at Jack. "You already did," she told him, a faint smile finding its way back on her lips. "There was no way for you to know that I can be a little sensitive when it comes to my appearance. You see, manifesting as an obvious mutant while you're a pubescent teenage girl can do things to your self-image."

Cessily: "I got over that phase for the most part, but it can still sting a little when you feel your very being might be off-putting to someone, you know?" She looked down at herself, and the low-cut jacket she wore. "And now you know why I dress the way I do, too."

Jack: "God no, noo, you looking the way you do, that's nothing to do with me not getting frisky. Chances are it's me, I mean, tell me, you have people that want to see you nude, or made advances towards you, right? I'm pretty sure you're not sacrificial virgin material either, right?"

Cessily: Glancing up with a coy smile curling the corner of her mouth, Cessily sheepishly brushed another wayward strand of heir out of her face. "More than just a few," she admitted. "I probably don't need to tell you that I'm not oblivious to the effect I have on others."

Cessily: She shrugged slightly. "Knowing that you can turn the heads of your students and colleagues, that can be very reassuring, you know?"

Jack: "Well.. okay... then clearly the problem is me them... which is now starting to worry me." Jack said, brows frowning in confusion. "I mean, if you have that kind of power with so many people, and I turn into a mindless humping machine every time I'm near anything that breathes, then I have no idea what the heck is going on between us."

Cessily: "Well, I'm just going ahead and say it's probably not because redheads aren't your type, no?" Cessily chuckled and shook her head, showing off her fiery, metallic mane. "Perhaps you're just not into shiny things? Or it's because I'm not flesh and blood like your everyday girl?"

Jack: Jack facepalmed. "I am dense. I am so dense. Jessica Drew. Mutant anatomy 101. Pheromones, living things, duh. It is me. I'm guessing I'm so used to going after anything with flesh and blood and pheromones, that I kind of gotten a kink for something like that. If it makes you feel better, Miss Kincaid, I think I would probably jump and hump you like no tomorrow if I got excited."

Cessily: His words made her laugh, her mood visibly brightening again. "Thank you, Jack," she told him. "In fact, that does make me feel better." Stepping up to the boy, she put her silver hand on his furry arm. "I didn't mean to make you feel awkward." She cocked her head, wearing a coy smile. "In fact, I'd much rather figure our how to make you feel excited for me."

Jack: "Well if you do have that sort of effect on people, then I guess you wouldn't mind making a guest appearance at my club?" Jack asked.

Cessily: Cessily arched her eyebrows. "Are you sure you want to ask that of me?" she returned the question, her expression turning playful. "After all, just a moment ago you've had your doubts whether I got what it takes."

Jack: "Yeah, but that was back when I was an idiot and didn't realize I'm going to deprive so many customers of your shapely beauty." Jack replied. "You do know how to entertain an audience with your body, right?" he asked.

Cessily: With a sassy smile on her lips, Cessily whipped her hair back over her shoulder and placed a shiny hand on Jack's chest. "Why don't you get comfortable?" she asked, before stepping past the boy to lock the door to the classroom. "Now," she continued, turning around again, "would you like to find out?"
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Re: 6/9 Instance: Teacher's Audition

Post by PsychoKez056 »

my word....