6/13 Instance: Temporary Excorcism

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

6/13 Instance: Temporary Excorcism

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Venom: Humming a discordant tune to himself Eddie sat back at the weathered desk in the dreary motel room. The air was thick with damp and dust, only a few beams of light making their way through the thick, jet curtains covering the windows.

Venom: Against the humming, he was sharpening a knife he'd procured from the last bar he was in, sharpening it with a tiny whetstone he'd also found with it. He smiled at the glistening silver blade, glancing over to the girl tied to the bed...

Melati: Most people would have given up to tear through their restraints by now, but these people were not Melati. Her cold gaze fixed at the shoddy ceiling, she huffed into the rag gagging her mouth, tirelessly squirming her wrists and ankles in the hopeless effort to grind through the thick material.

Venom: Standing, Eddie made his way over to the bed, climbing up on top and mounting the helpless girl tied to it. He smiled down at her, slapping the side of her face a few times with the flat of the blade in his hand.

Venom: "]Shhhhh....", he smirked down at her, mirthless and cold, "Are you awake?"

Melati: Melati tried not to look at him, even though she couldn't prevent looking eyes with Eddie as she gave him an angry glare. Averting her gaze, she turned her head to the side, making no sound except for her restless, agitated breathing.

Venom: "You're still pretending you're not scared...", he sighed, a hand sliding over her breast, along her neck and up the side of her face. He used his thumb and stroked along the scars on her face, "Do you want to speak?"

Melati: Looking at his face only out of the corner of her eye, she clenched her jaw, biting down on the filthy rag inside her mouth. After one more huff, she nodded.

Venom: Eddie nodded, leaning down to her ear, "If you scream, we will open your chest up and eat your insides. You will live throughout."

Melati: She closed her eyes, but after a brief pause nodded again, then waited for him to take out the gag.

Venom: Slowly, Eddie's fingers wrapped around the back of her head. A few movements later and he'd untied the rag, sliding it away from Melati's head and leaving it on the bedstead.

Melati: Melati worked her aching jaw a couple of times, until the strained muscles relaxed a little. "Why would I call for help?" she asked, finally keeping her eyes on his face. "I'm not going to get the poor sucker who hears me killed by you."

Venom: "Ever the heroine...", Eddie breathed, cold smile winding across his face, "Is there something you wanted to say to us?", he leaned closer to her face, tongue licking her lips.

Melati: "I can't keep you from hurting me, but if I can keep you from hurting anyone else, that's good enough for me," Melati said, turning her head away as she felt his tongue slide across her skin.

Venom: Eddie grabbed her face by the chin, turning her back with force, "We thought you'd learned...when we want something, you submit...", he leaned close again, forcing a kiss against her lips.

Melati: Melati tensed underneath him, arching her back to push back against Eddie. As soon as his tongue tried to force its way into her mouth, she bit down as hard as she could. "And I thought you'd learned that I'm a really bad student," she hissed.

Venom: Roaring in rage his head bucked backwards, slamming into hers violently and suddenly. He snarled back at her, "D-Don't make us pick your teeth out...",

Venom: '...heh...s-she's not as weak as you thought, is she?'

Melati: For a moment, the room spun in front of her eyes, dizzying pain flaring up behind her skull. She grinned nevertheless, her own blood staining the white of her teeth. "Make you?" she asked, a dry chuckle coming across her bleeding lips. "Do I look as if I'm in the position to make you do anything? Or stop you?"

Melati: Melati let her head fall back into against the filthy mattress of the worn out bed. "No, you do whatever you want. And you're not going to put the blame on anyone else."

Venom: Eddie raised himself up, flicking the knife around in his hands and baring it above her, "Wrong answer..."

Venom: His eye caught his reflection in the knife, hand shuddering and his other catching the wrist as if attempting to stop him thrusting it down. He growled in frustration, that growl becoming a roar of anger as he rolled off of the bed, slamming the knife into his own stomach.

Melati: Having closed her eyes in expectation of what might have been a killing blow, the surprise of him suddenly leaving her side actually startled her. Melati lifted her head, watching with bewilderment how Eddie stood hunched over, the blade deep inside his guts. "Or maybe I was wrong..." she muttered to herself under her breath.

Venom: Coughing up blood, Eddie stood slowly, reaching for the weathered dresser to push himself up, still breathing heavilly. He turned to Melati, eyes looking tired and dark, "....'sup...", he managed in a breath, black veins slithering across the side of his face.

Melati: Melati could do little but stare at the injured man standing in front of her, her wide eyes blinking occasionally. "Is that another of your little games?" she finally asked, hiding her nervousness.

Melati: To say she had witnessed many strange and terrifying things the last couple of days would have been a gross understatement, but this still managed to hit her entirely unprepared.

Venom: "...god, I fucking...hope not.", Eddie managed, sounding more like himself as he gripped the hilt of the blade in his torso, "...oh....t-this is...."

Melati: "Eddie?" Doubt and hope competed with each other in Melati's voice. "Is that... you?" Her gaze fell upon the knife sticking out of him, and the growing stain of blood around it.

Venom: "I-in the....", Eddie yanked the blade out suddenly, crying in pain as he fell to his knees, "FLESH! In the flesh! Hhhahaha!", he coughed, knife clattering to the floor as he gripped the wound still bleeding.

Melati: Melati huffed, a wary smile showing itself on her face. "Damn, you dirty, stupid bastard," she said, craning her neck. "I don't think I've ever been so happy to see you." Her expression darkened when she noticed the fresh blood appearing between his fingers. "What the hell did you do now?"

Venom: Looking up at her, Eddie laughed dryly, "Y-y-you did see the knife?", he swallowed, closing his eyes as he willed his healing into gear to sew up the hole. Slowly, sickeningly so, the flesh stitched back together, "...I'm in so much pain right now...",

Venom: The black veins along his face wound further, making him reach up and tear them free with his off hand, casting the writhing tendrils aside with a pained hiss.

Melati: "I'm sure you are, and not to sound selfish over here, but I've been in a better shape myself," Melati remarked, lifting her hands as far as the restraints would allow her to, the skin on her wrists already bruised and red.

Venom: Eddie forced himself up, approaching her and lifting the knife from the floor. He sat beside Melati, cutting the restraints from her first hand, "I'm so, so fucking sorry....", he breathed.

Melati: "We can have that sentimental heart to heart later." Melati replied, carefully twisting and turning her aching wrist once it was free from the shackle. "Right now, I just want to get up and out of here."

Venom: Agreeing, Eddie nodded, leaning across and cutting her other hand free. He moved to her legs, eyes inspecting her body and hand shuddering. He swallowed slowly, closing his eyes.

Melati: "Thanks," Melati said, the tone of her voice drained and devoid of emotion. She sat up on the bed and gently rubbed her sore wrists, while carefully flexing her legs. "What you did there with the knife..." she began, turning her head to look at the already closed up wound on Eddie's chest.

Melati: "Did you kill him?" It sounded strange even as she said it, but perhaps it made sense somehow, metaphorically speaking.

Venom: "I-it's still there, it's still in my head, I can.....feel it.", Eddie explained, handing her the knife, "I-I just forced it into myself, I-I can't explain it, I just....", he shook it at her, "T-take it right the fuck now..."

Melati: Melati did as he asked her to, fingers closing around the bloody blade. "So it will be back, huh?" She took a deep breath and bit her lip. "What now?"

Venom: Feeling as if he were dragging himself to move, Eddie pushed himself up to his feet, "Y-....", he swallowed, shaking his head and holding it, eyes squeezed shut as he took a few short breaths, "...you take my bike and you fucking leave. As fast as it'll take you...."

Melati: "And just leave you here on your own with that thing crawling through your veins?" Her question came more abrupt than expected, the agitation making her pulse pound. "You need help, Eddie, before it takes you over again!"

Venom: Eddie shook his head again, turning to her, "Melati, please. I don't want...I-I don't want to be the reason you're hurting again...", he bit his tongue, the sight of the x-shaped scar on her face making him cringe, "...please just leave me."

Melati: Melati took a deep breath, her jaw clenched so hard a tremble shook her head. "I'll find a way to help you, and then I'll be back for you," she promised, her eyes on his. "I've never left a teammate to the enemy, even if he's his own."

Venom: "I don't care what you do, just....go, alright?", he insisted, siezing the keys from the dresser and casting them onto the bed, "Please....", Eddie begged, desperately trying not to even breathe as he felt thirst, hunger and lust build from just the sight of her.

Melati: "Promise me you won't just give up," Melati demanded as she picked up the keys. She climbed off the bed and went for the first pieces of discarded clothing she could get her hands on, pocketing the knife Eddie had given her. "You're stronger than the monster. You've just proven that."

Venom: Eddie looked away, completely unsure of whether that was true or not. He buckled a little, the tendrils crawling along the side of his face once more and winding together into the chitinous shell of his mask. He gripped it, tearing it off with a scream as he felt the skin on the side of his face rip with it.

Melati: Melati grabbed the leather jacket draped over the nearby chair and made her way to the door, pausing one more time to look at him. "Good luck, Eddie," she said under her breath, before she bit down on her lip and turned to leave the room.

Melati: As much as she wanted to help him, she knew that only more pain waited for both of them were she to stay any moment longer. Slipping into the jacket as she rushed down the desolate hallway, her hand closed around the knife in her pocket, forming a tight fist around its handle.

Venom: "M-MEL!", Eddie turned, forcing himself not to follow her even though every instinct in him wanted to, "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry, Mel...", he forced himself down onto his knees, looking over at the damaged mirror in the room.

Venom: The devlish face of Venom snarled back, making him gulp in terror. But not this time; he wouldn't let it hurt her so easilly again.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 6/13 Instance: Temporary Excorcism

Post by steyn »

Flee you fool!
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3