6/17 Instance: Afternoon Delight

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

6/17 Instance: Afternoon Delight

Post by Ferguson »

Current Timeline

Walt: Walt trudged down the hall towards his dorm room, muttering nebulously in Polish the whole way, he wasn't sure how he could've forgotten his schematics for robotics class but he did and didn't remember it had to be handed in immediately at the end of class.

Walt: So here he was, supposedly using the bathroom twenty minutes into class, rushing to get his assignment before Shaw noticed anything was amiss.

Walt: He came up to his door, tried it and upon finding it locked fished out his key and forced the door open, in too much of a rush to analyze the situation.

Fabian: One minute Fabian had been...enjoying his and Cecilia's free period while they both knew Walt had class and the next minute there was a plethora of Spanish swearing and a grappling of the blankets. "What the hell, Walt?" Fabian got out once he realized what exactly was amiss.

Walt: It had taken a few seconds to register exactly what he was seeing but the second he did he yelped and covered his eyes. "OH MY GOD! SORRYSORRYSORRYSORRY!" He chanted, backing up so quickly at he smacked right into the opposite wall, hitting his head.

Walt: He slumped to the floor, eyes still covered, rubbing the back of his head. "Ow...crap...I'm sorry!" he repeated, raising his voice a little to be heard over Cecilia's loud shouting in at least three different languages. "Don't w-worry I didn't see anything! Just...just y-your boobs." Damn it, that probably wasn't the right thing to say. "Err..."

Fabian: It really wasn't the best thing to say but Fabian guided Cecilia on into the bathroom and took his own sweet time getting dressed just to spite Walt and his idiotic awkwardness. "For fuck's sake, Walt, you can't even figure out when it's a good idea to lie about something like that? Were you dropped on your head as a baby and it just messed up your socialization?"

Walt: "Oh God...please tell me you're both dressed now!" Walt said desperately, wishing that a bolt of lighting would come down and finish him right now.

Fabian: "Cee's in the bathroom with her clothes and you best hope she leaves through the other room because your life is forfeit right now."

Walt: That didn't say anything about Fabian though. Very slowly, he lowered his arm from his eyes, blushing furiously at this. "Oh shit," he said, dropping a rare swear word. "She's going to kill me!" Things were taking a minute to sink in. Shock...he was probably in shock or something.

Fabian: "...yeah, it's a possibility." There was no reason whatsoever in letting the kid think he was going to have a safe life anymore.

Walt: "I didn't mean to!" he spluttered out. "I was just coming to grab one of my assignments!" A thought occurred to him. "Why didn't you put a sign or a sock or something on the door?! You could've given me a little warning!"

Fabian: Fabian calmly walked over to the door and snapped the rubber-band on the knob. "And locked. Two warning systems. Two." He held up two fingers. "Two."

Walt: "I can count, thanks!" Walt said, surly now. "Obviously the rubber band was a crappy warning because I didn't even see it and as for the door it could've been locked for a lot of reasons. I didn't immediately assume it was locked because of that! So excuse me for being in a rush!"

Fabian: "...are you seriously trying to yell at me for you being a dumbass who can't look where he's going and think out what he's doing? Because that's a bit much and also is pretty laughable considering your apology...sort of ruins the sincerity of it, don't you think?" Fabian rolled his eyes. "At least I admit I'm an asshole. You're just continually persecuted, aren't you?"

Walt: Walt opened his mouth to say something really unpleasant but shut it a second later. He did walk in, that was true, because of his own carelessness and Fabian's poor planning. So the blame was shared by them both...but there was someone here who was completely not at fault here. "Erm...I'm sorry about your girlfriend...is she going to be okay?"

Walt: Judging from the still audible swearing coming from the bathroom she was still really pissed. "I'll apologize to her later...when she calms down."

Fabian: "She's going to be rightly pissed and no, probably not." It'd probably help a good deal if Walt would fucking leave right now but Fabian didn't think it his place to explain the protocol here...usually one would leave such a scene but Walt apparently didn't know how people functioned.

Walt: Walt dragged himself up off the floor and made his way into the bedroom, grabbing all his things he needed for the rest of the day and also pocketing his pills. He wasn't taking any chances. "Erm...I'll be going now...and I'm not coming back for the rest of the day," he confirmed, face still red. "I'm sorry I screwed things up but from now on you should be more careful...get a sign or something."

Fabian: "...oh yes, because Cee would dearly love to have a sign that says 'Dearest Walt, I'm having sex, bugger off.' I'm sorry subtlety is beyond you but I'm going to have to ask you to pull your head out of your ass on that one, friend."

Walt: "Well either you give me sufficient warning or you run the risk of me walking in on you during!" Walt shot back. "You pick what's worse. Now if you don't mind I have a class I have to be in and I don't have all day to stand around and argue with you. Goodbye."

Fabian: Fabian stepped in front of him and shut the door. "I think you can skip class considering."

Walt: "Excuse me?" Walt said.

Fabian: Fabian crossed his arms and gave him a look. "You know, I loathe you but this is beyond that. You have some nerve. Sadly, you're trying to pull it on me and I've got far, far more nerve than you."

Fabian: "When I fuck up I fuck up. When you fuck up you like to say 'yeah, I fucked up but here's a whole list of things that were also wrong so I'm an innocent saint really.'"

Fabian: "You like to run and hide from your problems whether they be me or your very own self. You're going to get all self-righteous about this because you know it's the bald truth as well."

Fabian: "So quit trying to make things other people's fault when they aren't. When it's my fault I'll freely admit it. The cross? Not my most thoughtful moment and pissing you off was a nice bonus but still not about you. Me telling you you're a self-loathing idiot about your pills? Not the most constructive way but still the truth."

Fabian: "Your turn." He bowed his head and motioned to the floor, giving it to Walt.

Walt: Walt felt anger pool into his chest and again - for the second time this semester - he had a horrible, split second urge to grab Fabian by his throat and throttle him. Much to his shame and guilt. "I admit fault when the fault really is mine," he defended himself. "I said I was sorry but the way I see it the real victim here is your girlfriend. Both of us screwed up in some way. I did by walking in and you did too by not giving me enough warning."

Walt: He crossed his arms. "We are not talking about my past and for someone who complains about me making excuses you sure as heck made a lot of them there to cover up your crappy behaviour. Now let me go, I have an assignment to hand in, I can't skip out."

Fabian: "You can take it to Shaw any damned time, it's time we have everything out here in the open. I'm sorry you weren't properly socialized to know the social clues to follow basic signs and need things spelled out for you. In the future I'll remember that you are simple."

Walt: "I'm not simple," he snapped. "I just require more warning than a tiny rubber-band! I don't see how that's 'not properly socialized.' As if you're one to talk there! You're the biggest jerk I've ever met!"

Fabian: "Then you need to find yourself."

Walt: "Stop telling me what I need," Walt said, his temper rising more and more. "You don't know the first thing about me or what I've been through. So you have no right to say what I need and don't need. What I need is for you to get off my back and stop harassing me constantly about everything even remotely related to me!"

Fabian: "Because you're some special little snowflake who obviously can't take any advice because you know better than everyone here despite their experiences and all the shit that has happened to them. No, you can't possibly learn from other people and see that the shit you believe is really a ton of shit. That is obviously beyond consideration."

Fabian: "I know what you are, Walt. I told you what you are. You just don't like it."

Walt: "Oh yeah? Well I know what you are too!" Walt barked, his lips pulling back to expose all his teeth. "You're nothing but a stuck-up, spoilt brat who's been catered to your entire life and thinks this entitles you to walk all over everyone else to the point you actually thought you were entitled to rule the damn world! You know this, you just deny it because it makes you look bad!"

Walt: "Their experience is not my reality! I'm not taking their advice because, while it's good intentioned, is completely unfounded! Department H had experts that proved my other form is not sentient! I don't know how many times I have to say it before all of you get it through your thick heads that I can't control my powers - ever!"

Fabian: "...you know, I want to tell you you're the stupidest person I know but I've just depressed myself in reminding myself that it's not true."

Walt: "Can I leave now?" Walt interjected. "Or do I have to listen to you dither on all day about how you're helping me while you simultaneously continue to insult me?"

Fabian: "Well, obviously since you can't be expected to look down at a doorknob when you realize it's locked you're not going to be able to grasp any higher concepts I might be talking about so yes, go on, go disappoint Sebastian and make him regret being here."

Walt: Walt just kept his counsel as he was let go. He knew he was doing well in that class and the car he was tinkering with in the garage so really all Fabian did there was prove how little he knew. "I'll do that," he said churlishly as he gathered up his things and left. Bastard.