10/15 Instance: Room Service

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

10/15 Instance: Room Service

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Daken: Daken slid into one of the booths, he loved the perks of working for Shaw. This place was absolutely orgasmic to a man of Daken's preferences. He'd ordered a few drinks, mostly beacause with his healing factor he didn't want to have to wait for the waitress to bring him more and lose his buzz.

Cassie: As most often between performances, Cassandra spent her downtime at Sebastian's club by sauntering through the splendid halls, mingling with the patrons and chatting with fellow employees. She enjoyed soaking in the unique atmosphere, which alone would have been reward enough to work at the place.

Cassie: Her attention was caught by an unfamiliar face, occupying one of the corner booths all by himself. That alone would have hardly been noteworthy. However, something about the way he scanned the crowd made him stand out. The raven-haired teenager slowly strolled closer.

Daken: The second the girl turned towards him and headed his way she'd gained his attention. He eyed her for a moment wondering if he should turn her away, but decided against it since she was atleast a 7 and he did so hate drinking alone.

Cassie: "Hello," Cassandra said as she stepped up to the booth, her tone and demeanour playful yet alluring. Her heeled boots clicked on the polished marble floor. "Are you having an enjoyable evening?"

Daken: "It's only just begun, but it is starting off quite well. And what do I owe the pleasure of your pressence?" Daken gave her a smile and offered for her to join him.

Cassie: "Cassandra," the girl replied, taking him up on the offer and gracefully slipping onto the cushioned sofa lining the booth. "You may have seen me on stage. If not, you missed out."

Daken: "I'll have to admit I did. Daken." He gave her a mock bow since he was sitting down. "I've only just gotten back from enduring the elements."

Cassie: "You couldn't have found a better place to warm up from the cold winter night then." A wry smile played across Cassandra's lips as she slid closer to Daken, her petite frame looking almost lost on the spacious sofa. "I hope everything is to your full satisfaction."

Daken: "It is so far, I'm sure it will get better once I have more feeling in my extremities." He took a deep drink from his glass of scotch and licked his lips.

Cassie: "You know the club has its own hot water grotto downstairs, and is also offering relaxing massages?" Cassandra reminded the young man, as one of her female co-workers got the girl her preferred drink. "I'm sure trying one or both would help you heat up a lot faster."

Daken: "Yes but if I had gone there I never would have gotten the chance to get better aquainted with a lovely lady that just so happened to sit down with me." Daken gave her a mischevious grin.

Cassie: "True," she replied, revealing a faint smile as she raised the cocktail glass to her black-painted lips. "I hope my presence is reward enough for all these hardships."

Daken: Daken laughed a little. "I'm just assuming this, but you must be very popular here." Daken downed drink number three moving onto something fruity the gals had brought him. He eyed it warily giving it a sniff before he took a sip. "And if your pressence isn't enough?"

Cassie: "People say I can be very entertaining," Cassandra said, her smile taking on an impish edge as she slightly tilted her petite head to the side. "Some might even claim my performances can make you forget about all the other amenities the club has to offer."

Daken: "That is quite high praise. Maybe we should find something a bit more private." He chuckled a little. "Or do you prefer an audience?"

Cassie: "That depends entirely on what kind of performance you have in mind - and your generosity." Cassandra maintained her smile, even as she raised the glass to her lips again to take another sip from her cocktail. "You'll understand that it's customary to tip for private shows."

Daken: "And here I thought you were entertaining me out of the kindness of your heart." He gave her a playful frown.

Cassie: "Kindness alone doesn't feed an artist, even those with nothing but love and passion for their work." Cassandra chuckled softly, as she pulled up her knees to sit sideways on the large sofa, facing her guest. "Besides, it's only fair to tip your entertainer when you enjoyed their performance."

Daken: "Does that mean I'll get a tip if you enjoy my performance more than I yours?" Daken shuddered a little as the feeling in his limbs started to come back to him.

Cassie: "You obviously haven't paid attention to my shows then if you really think you could compete." The gothic teenager smirked at Daken, shifting on the sofa as she shifted a little closer to him. "Who knows, though - I might do that." She enjoyed another sip.

Daken: "You're not the only one that gets their pay based on preformance. But I'm sure I could spare something for you. My new employer is spending a hefty chunk for my services." Without looking away from his drink and the other women out working the room he let his hand slide along her thigh slowly.

Cassie: "What fortunate coincidence that mine won't cost you nearly as much," Cassandra replied, putting down her own drink as she slid closer to Daken, causing his hand to brush further up her bare thigh.

Daken: "It's a good thing for you I donn't like negotiating." He gripped her thigh tightly his hand moving closer to where it could get warmer. "I think I can help you further your career tonight if it's worth the price." He started to release pheromones directly onto her skin as he became more aroused.

Cassie: "Oh, you'll find it very worth it, believe me," Cassandra assured him, her hand coming to rest lightly on his arm. Her chest rose as she took a deep breath. "I feel like it already got warmer in here, don't you think?"

Daken: "I'm pretty sure I found myself a warm place to feel better." He slid a finger across her panties to tease her.

Cassie: Cassandra's hand moved further down, until it covered Daken's, taking it in hers as she gently brushed him off her sparsely dressed body. "Then perhaps we should find us an even more comfortable place to warm you up?" she asked, an inviting smile on her lips.

Daken: "Lemme guess, that means no more free treats

Daken: ." Daken got up and stretched a little. "My room is god enough? Or would you prefer that grotto you mentioned?"

Cassie: "If I like you, there might be more," Cassandra gave him a devious smile as she gracefully slipped out of the booth and reached up to stroke her fingertip over Daken's lips. "I didn't know you had a room here. That one will do just nicely."

Daken: "Just till the new school opens up." Daken nipped her finger softly. "Free room wasn't good enough though so I chipped in for a better one." He moved his hand down to her butt to squeeze it firmly.

Cassie: Cassandra perked up at the mention of a new school, but kept her curiosity to herself for now. If he was interested in the place she was thinking off, it might be good to find out more about it. "The second best investment towards your pleasure you've made at this place," she commented, not removing herself from Daken's touch.

Daken: Daken noticed her slight change when he mentioned the school but let it lie until he knew more about her. "Yes the bed is so much more comfortable, and you can't beat the jacuzzi bathtub." He laughed a little a led her to his room, his fingers sneaking their way into her panties as they walked.

Cassie: "Not to mention the built in toys the bed comes with," Cassandra remarked, smiling to herself as she kept wiggling out of Daken's touch like a playful cat, teasing him with the promise of her skin. "Say, do you like whips and chains as much as I do?"

Daken: "Depends on how much you like them." He popped he wrist claw out quick enough to nick a piece of her panties to show off more of her behind. "I like a lot of things, but telling you will spoil all the fun."

Cassie: "Ooh, I like uncovering secrets, especially when it promises to be so exciting." Cassandra looked over her shoulders to show Daken a playful smile. "Then maybe you'll want to find out just how much I like them."

Daken: "I'm already guessing a lot." He gave her a wicked smirk and ran his claw across her thigh carefully. "I'm sure you'll be well entertained if you like secrets." The people they passed started becoming more sexual with each other thanks to the bleed off of his pheromones.

Cassie: "Just be warned that I can be pretty inquisitive," Cassandra told him, involuntarily leaning into the touch, feeling something sharp and pointy scrape the bare skin of her leg. Even though she no longer had a heartbeat, she could have sworn the flow of whatever was inside her veins these days quickened.

Cassie: "Is it still far to your room?" she asked, with barely contained impatience.

Daken: "Just a little further." He managed to run the dull backside of his long claw across her thighs, nicking her panties just barely again. "I might owe you a new wardrobe afterward though." Daken watched her butt as best he could, the sound of her heartbeat quickening only working to excite him more.

Cassie: "I'll put in on your tab," Cassandra replied with a snicker, leaning back against Daken as they walked together, her body grinding against his. "Until then, you might just have to live with seeing me without any clothes."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen