11/9 Instance: Super Smores

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

11/9 Instance: Super Smores

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current

Christopher: Chris was fully charged so he could carry things from his trailer to the spot he'd been given for classes. The purple glow off his body coloring all the snow around him. "So much work but worth it to be safe from those ghosties." Chris adjusted the pieces of his forge in his arms and continued to trudge through the snow.

Hope: Hope had made herself comfortable on the ground outside the 'school.' Could they even call it a school? It had been a nut house. Well, was. They had to be nuts to think anyone would stay here. Couldn't she talk Tony into buying them a better place than... this? She'd certainly try, that was for sure. At least Johnny didn't have to see this place.

Hope: The sudden thought of Johnny send a wave of emotion over her. She shoved it down and smushed some snow with the toe of her shoe, glancing up as some light caught her eye.

Christopher: Chris groaned and sent a semi-powered stomp into the ground to charge up a bit more, causing him to glow brighter. "God when'd you get so heavy baby." He set the pieces of the forge down and started to assemble them. "I should probably invest in a couple of smaller forges for the students..." He scratched his head a bit and then went to grab more stuff. He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw a body sitting in the snow. Please god don't be a ghost!

Hope: Hope squinted a little, trying to make out who that was. She knew that form, that powerset, and that face. "Chris?!" She made no move to get up from her spot, but a faint smile found her lips.

Christopher: Oh god! Whatever it was knew his name. G...guess I should check it out. The closer he got helped him figure out who it was. "Hope! Hey!"

Hope: "Hey!" She smiled a little at him, but stayed in her spot on the snow covered ground. "I thought you left like, ages ago."

Christopher: "Yeah... went off to be a home maker. It didn't agree with me though I guess." He held up his now uncovered ring finger showing the untanned part of skin where his ring used to be.

Hope: "Yeah..." Hope twirled her own ring that she hadn't yet removed. "I uh... my fiance was one of those killed."

Christopher: "Shit... Yeah, I came back to help out." He offered her his hand to help her up once he'd gotten over to her, and ended up pulling her into a hug.

Hope: Hope just kind of stayed in the hug, something she had needed for a long time. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do now."

Christopher: "Well my suggestion if a healers around for you to borrow, drink... Helps cope for a while, but the hard parts moving on." Chris held her until it got awkward and then let her go. "It's a process, not an over night thing."

Hope: "I'm a Stark... I drink myself under the table every day. Doesn't really help." She tucked some of her red hair behind an ear.

Christopher: "Well then... uh, damn that's cheating. Hmmm good friends and smores? I've got my forge mostly set up and we could go grab the gear?" He tried to give her a warm smile knowing he wasn't going to cheer her up in one day.

Hope: "Chocolate... you are speaking my language." She smiled a little at him.

Christopher: "Hmm maybe just a vacation in switzerland then?" Chris laughed a little. "I think I saw a super market on the way in if you don't mind being seen with the painted and pierced man."

Hope: "I never mind being seen with you," she gave him an actual smile. "I have shadows now though, if you're cool with that."

Christopher: "Oh just wait till we get a karaoke night going, you'll repeal that statement." Chris raised an eyebrow. "Shadows?"

Hope: "Well, I mentioned I'm actually a Stark. I have Secret Service detail."

Christopher: "Well damn girl. You just got all sorts of shiny while I was gone." Chris gave her a smile. "They're not gonna frisk me are they? Cuz I save that privledge for the second date."

Hope: "I make no promises," she grinned at him and led the way to her car.

Christopher: "To the marshmallows!" Chris hopped into her car once they got there. "So presidents daughter... that's gotta be weird."

Hope: "Yeah... he doens't take office for a couple more days, but it's still really weird. So much to plan for too." She put the car into gear and headed for the store.

Christopher: "Oh? Got big plans in the works?" Chris got comfortable, it wasn't his baby but he didn't mind because he wasn't driving. "Guess I shouldn't do anything to embarassing then right? I mean underwear one the head as we go into the store is normal right?"

Hope: "Totally normal." Hope laughed just a little.

Christopher: "Hmm now how to get the underwear off while you're driving and without you seeing." Chris cracked his fingers. "This is going to be a challenge."

Hope: Hope laughed and grinned. "Challenge accepted?"

Christopher: "Dang girl you're fast not even first date and you're trying to get me outa my pants?"

Hope: She laughed again and sighed. "Or I just want to see if you can pull that off."

Christopher: "You don't mind wrecking this thing do you? Cuz I could just throw my hoodie over you." Chris fiddled with his pants to make her think he was gonna do it.

Hope: "I do mind wrecking!" She laughed, glancing at him. "I just got this car."

Christopher: "Psh you can afford a new one." He undid his belt wondering what her reaction would be.

Hope: "Hey hey, seatbelt young man. Don't want a ticket."

Christopher: "See this is why classic cars are better." He put his seatbelt back on.

Hope: Hope swallowed a bit. "Yeah... I bought Johnny one... it was destroyed in the building."

Christopher: Failtastic Chris, come on man! "Sorry...." Chris bit his lip not knowing what to say anymore. What other topics were taboo now thanks to the explosion?

Hope: "Was a beautiful car too," Hope pouted a little. "Ah look, store is up ahead."

Christopher: "Yeah man that's a uhmm big one. It'll take us hours to find all the smores stuff."

Hope: "I'm alright with that," she laughed and parked her car.

Christopher: Chris hopped out and stretched a little. "Yeah get us outa the cold. Yall are gonna hate my art class." He laughed.

Hope: "I don't know if I'll be sticking around or not," Hope admitted.

Christopher: "That'd be sad, I was hoping I'd have someone I could at least guilt into doing their work in my class."

Hope: "It's just a lot... and you've seen the building. It looks like the set of a horror film." Hope lead the way through the store.

Christopher: "Yeah... I'm rigging my trailer up so I can sleep in there. But hey I'll be there so It's gonna be awesome by proxy."

Hope: "Well... I'll have to make sure that if I don't stay... I at least come visit."

Christopher: "If I promise presents will it be often?" Chris shoved her playfully.

Hope: "Hmmm maaaaaybe," she laughed, shoving back.

Christopher: "I'll have to stock up on chocolate. Since that seems to be the best way to get your attention."

Hope: "And diamonds," she joked, picking up a bag of marshmallows.

Christopher: "I'm rich darling but I don't think I can afford to have diamonds just sitting around waiting for you."

Hope: "Hey I can try," she laughed, nudging him a bit.

Christopher: "Make daddy dearest buy those. I'll stick to the smores." Chris grabbed the chocolate. "Careful there you're gonna make me glow in public."

Hope: "Think I will," she grinned and grabbed more chocolate.

Christopher: "Wait diamonds or make me glow?" He laughed and looked around for the graham crackers.

Hope: "Maybe both." She gave him a wicked grin.

Christopher: "You are horrible girl." He bumped into her. "So back to the forge for super marshmallows?"

Hope: "Absolutely!" She steered him toward the checkout lines.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen