11/26 Instance: Happy Valenversarbirth Day

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

11/26 Instance: Happy Valenversarbirth Day

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Valentines Day

Clint: "Okay keep them covered. I'm coming in." Clint made his way into their room and stopped just shy of her and the bed. "Okay beautiful, you can look now." His fingers moving quickly to light the candle before she pulled her hands down.

Natasha: She took her hands down from her eyes and gasped at the beautiful, heart shaped cupcake with a purple and turquoise candle on it. "Ohhh Clint!" She smiled up at him, standing to her feet and putting her hands under his as it held up the cake.

Clint: "It's red velvet." His mouth formed a smile when he saw the look on her face. "Figured I had to get the love of my life something special. Swiped something else special from the store too, but that'll be in a minute." Clint grinned.

Natasha: "Oh Clint! You'll get me spoiled!" She smiled and made a wish before blowing out her candle.

Clint: "If only I could afford it I would without thinking." Clint leaned over and pressed his lips to hers once the candle was out.

Natasha: Tasha returned the kiss, carefully around the cake. "You already do enough."

Clint: "Psh, we get everything we need from the school. So I'm not really doing anything for you." He frowned a little.

Natasha: "You're kidding right?" Tasha took the cake and set it down so she could wrap her arms around him properly. "You are here. That is everything. I almost lost you."

Clint: "Yeah... that kinda sucked." His hand moved across his shoulder. "It's still sore from time to time. But you didn't get hurt that's all that matters."

Natasha: "No, not all." She rested her head against his chest, keeping him protectively close. "I don't kow what I'd do if I lost you, Clint."

Clint: "Find some rich hunk to take care of you?" Clint laughed a little and kissed her cheek. "I know what you mean Tasha. Maybe I can get a job and we can fix this place up."

Natasha: "Hey wait! You are my hunk! And we are rich enough. Jobs might not be such a bad idea though. I'll start looking too."

Clint: "You don't have to Natasha. We don't have to worry about all the stuff we used to. And I'm not a hunk, I'm a redneck that you polished up."

Natasha: She leaned up on her tip toes to rub her nose against his. "I find you a hunk," she told him with a soft smile.

Clint: "If you say so beautiful." Clint kissed her forehead. "You should eat your cupcake before we end up messing it up."

Natasha: She wrinkled her nose at him, but moved back to her delicious dessert. "It looks too pretty to eat though!"

Clint: "Well we can't really keep it forever now can we? I mean it'll go bad eventually." Clint shrugged a little and sat down on the bed with her.

Natasha: "We could freeze it!" Natasha laughed, looking up at him.

Clint: "But then we'd have to worry about someone thinking they got a lucky snack." He laid back on the bed and stared up at the ceiling, it really needed painted.

Natasha: "Well, that's true." She lay back with him, curling up beside him and resting her head on his chest.

Clint: "Or I could just take it," he grabbed the cupcake and poked her nose with it, getting icing all over her nose. "And do that."

Natasha: "Nooo! My cupcake!" She shrieked and tried to lick the icing from her nose.

Clint: Clint just laughed and gave her nose a playful lick. "Mmm tasty."

Natasha: Tasha giggled and rubbed any remaining icing onto his cheek. "Take that!"

Clint: "Ack!" He tried to roll away from her to avoid the cupcake, but failed miserably. "Guess I'll have to take a shower later." Clint kissed her softly and rubbed his frosting covered cheek on hers.

Natasha: She continued to laugh and snuggle him. She pulled him closer, sighing happily. "I love you so much, Clint."

Clint: "I love you too Natasha." He pulled her into a tight hug. "Even when you get me all messy."

Natasha: She smiled and closed her eyes, just happy to be there. "I'm so glad you do.. even when I'm messy!"

Clint: "Maybe I like it when you're messy." He blushed red as he gave her a smirk.

Natasha: She blushed just as much as he did. "You do?"

Clint: "Mmhm, maybe I should get you all oily under a car sometime." He grinned a little more as he noticed she wasn't mad.

Natasha: "Clint!" She blushed even more, burying her face against him.

Clint: "Tasha!?" He tickled her a little to get her to squirm.

Natasha: She laughed and squealed a little, squirming against him.

Clint: Clint took the chance to give her a big kiss, their faces and bed getting more and more covered with frosting. "We're gonna have to do laundry too... Shower first though?"

Natasha: "Sure! And then you can fold alll the socks," she smiled at him kissing him again.

Clint: "You're lucky it's your birthday too..." Clint groaned at the mention of socks. "You've got shirts? I'll get undies." He gave her a dirty grin without realizing it.

Natasha: "I'll get everything else if you can get the socks," she bargained.

Clint: "We can split it up evenly. Since I'm not working all the time I have plenty of free time..." He sighed a little, missing his job.

Natasha: "Awww you are so amazing!" She wrapped her arms around him for another hug, closing her eyes again.

Clint: "We're getting sticky." Clint kissed her again licking his lips after, enjoying the frosting. "And not as amazing as you."

Natasha: She waved her hand dismissevely, removing herself from him to start the shower. "You're so adorable!"

Clint: Clint gave her butt a little pinch as she moved away. "Woo shower?" He heard her turn on the shower and got a little excited.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 11/26 Instance: Happy Valenversarbirth Day

Post by steyn »

D'awwwww everything that ends up naked and sticky is a :thumbup in my books ^-^