11/26 Instance: Drunk Cupid

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

11/26 Instance: Drunk Cupid

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Valentines Day

Christopher: Chris dropped back a few drinks. This was probably the worst holiday ever invented for people who were broken up. Atleast Hope had agreed to come join him in misery and test their livers ability to process alcohol.

Hope: Hope made her way into the bar, a couple of agents hanging back by the door. She made a face at all the crappy, cheap decorations. "Could they have made the place any gaudier?" Hope asked, slipping into the seat beside Chris.

Christopher: "I'm sure they could. I don't see any waiters dressed as cupids yet." Chris ordered himself another drink and one for Hope as well. "Glad I'm not dealing with it alone."

Hope: "Well... if they are cute... seeing them half dressed would be an improvement," she grinned at Chris, taking her drink when it arrived.

Christopher: Chris laughed a little. "I don't think I'd agree, maybe if there were a few girls. But I don't see how they'd pull that off. So how you holding up?"

Hope: "I'm alright. Shaw came to visit the other day. He's not nearly as much as you to drink with though." She took another drink, trying not to focus on the crap around them.

Christopher: "Well I am pretty fucking awesome." Chris looked around a little as he downed his drink. "Oh god... don't look by the DJ. There's a fat guy in a cupid costume."

Hope: "What?!" Hope quickly turned her focus that direction, falling into a fit of laughter as she did. "Yes!"

Christopher: "I need some bleach for my eyes now...." Chris tried scrubbing the image away. "So shall we drink this holiday into the past?"

Hope: "Me too!" Hope downed a shot. "The best bleach is rum!"

Christopher: "Straight or shall we throw something into the mix?" Chris flagged the bartender down.

Hope: "Well, you know I like it either way. Straight is faster for forgetting what we just saw."

Christopher: "Good point. Shall we begin the erection of a shot Eifel tower? Or go with the pyramids of Giza?" He ordered them a couple of shots to get started.

Hope: "Pyramid! Yes!" Hope laughed and took the bottle to pour it for them. "Might as well just keep the bottle."

Christopher: "Yup just keep sending the glasses!" Chris took a shot. "Time to get rid of all this gaudey crap from our memories!"

Hope: "Screw the past! It sucks!" She took the shot, pouring the next round.

Christopher: "Hell yeah! The future might not be too good, but it's better than the other option." A few drinks in Chris shuddered as he caught a glimpse of the cupid again. "Okay they gotta kick that guy out!" He laughed a little when he noticed his speech was sluring.

Hope: "Well," Hope slurred slightly. "I have more booze back at the hotel... that isn't covered in this crap or glitter... or nearly naked guys."

Christopher: "Damn but I liked the nearly naked guys." He gave her a playful shove.

Hope: "I can leave you here alone... I'm sure you two will have a lovely night together!" Hope laughed at him gleefully.

Christopher: "I think I'll follow the beauty I came here to see. I think his titts are fake anyways." Chris stumbled a little as he got up.

Hope: Hope laughed hysterically at that. "Imagine that! Man with fake tits!" She took his arm, laughing and leading him out to her car."

Christopher: "One of your flunkies can drive right? I think I'm a little shit faced." He steadied himself with her shoulder.

Hope: "Naturally," She giggled at him, leaning back against him as the door was opened for them. "Only I don't think he likes being called a flunkie."

Christopher: "Bah flunkies don't get to choose their names!" Chris stuck his tongue out at the rather large guy.

Hope: "Chris!" Hope laughed and slid into the car. "Be niiiiice." She giggled though, unable to help it.

Christopher: "Oh alright." Chris gave the guy a slap on the ass. "Good game!"

Hope: "Haaaaaaaaaa!" Poor guy. She'd have to apologize to him... in the morning.

Christopher: "To the hotel Jeeves!" Chris couldn't stop the fun.

Hope: "Yes!" Hope pulled out a bottle of rum from the car's fridge. "I have more booze!"

Christopher: "Wooo booze!" Chris basically tackled her.

Hope: "Hey hey hey! You are going to spill it!"

Christopher: "Totally not my fault jeezes hit that turn to hard."

Hope: "Oh right, sure!" She laughed and took a swig, passing him the bottle.

Christopher: Chris took a drink and handed it back up to her. "Your boobs look so much bigger from this angle."

Hope: "At least they look big at some angle," she giggle at him, taking a drink.

Christopher: "Hey too big isn't good either, then they get all saggy and bleh!"

Hope: "So you'd they mine are perfect?" She smirked at him teasingly.

Christopher: "Dunno haven't gotten a good look." Chris took the rum and took another big drink.

Hope: "And what are you going to do about that?" She challenged him.

Christopher: "Hmm." Chris leaned up and motor boated her. "That was enlightening." He swayed a little and fell out of her lap onto the floor of the car.

Hope: At first, Hope wasn't sure what to do about that. Then she laughed hysterically.

Christopher: "Dunno if that was enough to get a hyp... hypothesis? Yeah hypothesis going or not."

Hope: "A hypothesis should always be tested," she reminded him. "But look! We're here!" They had arrived at her hotel, the driver coming around to let them out.

Christopher: "Dunno if he'd enjoy that. Or maybe he would like to see them puppies." He gave the guy a wink.

Hope: Hope barely, just barely, resisted the urge to smack him. "Come on you, have to act
presentable until we get up to the suite."

Christopher: "Psh I'm not the famous one here." He found his way to standing up giving her his best serious look until he couldn't help but laugh.

Hope: She laughed with him but took his hand to lead him up. "No, but I am. And if you get me in trouble, I'll sic Bobby on you."

Christopher: "Pssssh he's a big softy." Chris followed her up to her room. "You're just no fun now that you're famous."

Hope: "No fun!?" The moment the door shut behind them, Hope pushed Chris against the wall and kissed him. "I'm tons of fun."

Christopher: "Psssh that all you got?" Chris stuck his tongue out at her, not fully registering that she'd just kissed him.

Hope: "What that wasn't good enough for you?" her hands moved to her hips, swaying slightly.

Christopher: "Maybe, maybe not. Not very adventurous though." Chris leaned up against the wall watching her.

Hope: "Hmmmm," She moved in to kiss on his neck instead.

Christopher: "Mmm well hi there." Chris' hands moved up to her waist. "Not what I was really thinking but I'm not complaining."

Hope: "And what did you have in mind?" She asked, moving closer to him.

Christopher: "Flashing everyone outside. But this is better." He leaned down to kiss her a little sloppily because of the alcohol.

Hope: Hope returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around him. She smiled a little. "I thought you'd like it."

Christopher: "Mmm why wouldn't I?" Chris kissed her nose. "Still not very adventurous."

Hope: "You're overdressed for me to be adventurous."

Christopher: "Not really." Chris gave her a mischievous grin.

Hope: Hope just grinned and led him to the bedroom.

Christopher: ---Time skip---

Christopher: Chris stretched a little in the bed until he bumped into Hope. "Uhmm.... h..hey."

Hope: She grumbled a little as she opened her eyes. She blinked a coule of times, then smirked. "Hey."

Christopher: "I'm guessing you enjoy the sight of me in your bed then?" Chris laughed a little at her smirk.

Hope: Hope moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around him. "Guilty," she laughed slightly.

Christopher: "Good I don't have to be all worrying about getting you drunk and taking advantage of you." Chris cautiously wrapped an arm around her.

Hope: "I'm totally open to you getting me drunk and taking advantage of me," she teased, kissing him softly.

Christopher: "I'll remember that." He kissed her back. "Really didn't expect my valentines day to go this well."

Hope: "Stupid ass holiday," Hope muttered. "But hey... you're right. It was a great night."

Christopher: "Dunno I think it was pretty awesome this year." He gave her a slight tickle.

Hope: Hope laughed and squirmed against him. "Am I going to get in trouble for sleeping with a professor?"

Christopher: "I might make you take some extra classes cuz of it." Chris gave her a smile. "Though you'd have to come to classes for that."

Hope: "Guess I'm in no danger of that then," she smirked at him.

Christopher: "Dang and I thought that was incentive." He frowned alittle.

Hope: "Depends on how much work is involved," she teased him.

Christopher: "Well I do need to test how sturdy my work benches are." Chris gave her a smirk.

Hope: "Now that is something I can get... onboard with." She kissed him again, running her fingers through his hair.

Christopher: "That was a horrible pun." He kissed her back as he moved both his arms around her. "I think I should have thought of this sooner."

Hope: "You should have," she agreed, moving to lay on top of him, her head against his chest.

Christopher: "It was pretty awesome, and this place is a lot more comfortable than my trailer." He snuggled up into her and pulled the blankets up. "Maybe we should do this more often?"

Hope: Hope propped herself up to look at him, smiling. "I'd like that."

Christopher: "Good thing we have plenty of commuting money." He joked dryly.

Hope: That caught her offguard, causing her to blink a little. "Well... yeah..."

Christopher: "Sorry... just kinda I dunno." Chris chewed his lip. "I'm better at these things when I'm drunk."

Hope: She laughed at him and kissed him softly. "That makes two of us. Secret... that's why I always drink."

Christopher: "Too bad we don't have any jello shots." He gave her a wicked grin.

Hope: "I wonder if room service delivers those..." She grinned back at him.

Christopher: "Could make things more interesting." Chris leaned down to kiss her ear a little of his own courage showing.

Hope: She sucked in a breath. "I'll give them a ring."

Christopher: "You know they'll probably just make them since it's you calling." He gave her but a playful slap when she moved away.

Hope: She jumped at the slap, grinning. "I'm ok with that." She picked up the phone, hitting the button to the kitchen.

Christopher: "You being a Stark, they might have them in stock already. I mean Dad always had a special liqour... well wall for any party your dad was at."

Hope: Hope smirked as she ordered jello shots and breakfast food.

Christopher: "Mmm Bacon... I dunno that kills my horny or makes it stronger."

Hope: "It delays it," she decided. "Because it will be better with food."

Christopher: "I'm sure you didn't mean it this way but that sounded really kinky."

Hope: "Ohhh I meant it that way," she laughed wickedly.

Christopher: "You're perfect aren't you?" Chris just stared at her.

Hope: "I like to think so, yes." She smirked at him.

Christopher: "You're very quickly persuading me." Chris eyed her a little while he had the chance.

Hope: Hope smiled and pulled him to her. "Now... where were we?"

Christopher: "Not gonna wait for the shots?" Chris grinned a little and kissed her passionately.

Hope: "We heal..." She grinned. "Why wait?"

Christopher: "We do, cuz I'm awesome." Chris tickled her more.

Hope: "That... that you are!" She smiled happily, squealing and squirming.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 11/26 Instance: Drunk Cupid

Post by steyn »

:shifty The Jackalope takes all credit for the sex that happens after people drink at the bar.