11/30 Instance: Second Chance

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

11/30 Instance: Second Chance

Post by Slarti »

Timeline: After “Get Over Your Shit”

Christopher: Chris pulled out his phone, he was done feeling sorry for himself. He missed Hope, it'd been two weeks without so much as a word between them. He sent her a text message asking her if she was near the school.

Hope: She sent one back almost immediately that said, "DC."

Christopher: "Damn." He sent back. "Was hoping maybe we could hang out."

Hope: "So what are you going to do about that?" She replied, not about to go out of her way to go see him after their fight.

Christopher: "Well... if you've got some time for me, I could maybe find a flight." Chris pulled out his computer to see if there were any private flights or at least a flight leaving soon.

Hope: "Always have time for you."

Christopher: "I'll be there in a little bit. Do you want to meet somewhere to avoid all the crazy security?" He booked the flight and headed out the door.

Hope: "I'll have a car at the airport for you."

Christopher: "You're the best." Chris threw the phone in the passenger seat and peeled out of the school lot.

Christopher: Chris wondered for a minute if he should have packed a travel bag. He asked the driver for the room and headed up to it once they'd stopped. "Guess what" He sent a text to her.

Christopher: ((---Time skip---))

Hope: "What?" Hope sent back.

Christopher: Chris knocked on the door. "You've got room service."

Hope: She answered the door with a big smile on her face. "Hey."

Christopher: "Miss me?" He returned the smile.

Hope: "Every minute," she pounced on him for a big hug.

Christopher: Chris spun her around in the hallway. "You're more beautiful than I remember."

Hope: She laughed at him and sighed a little, hanging onto him. "Really missed you."

Christopher: "Yeah me too..." Chris kissed her softly. "Sorry I emoed all over you."

Hope: She returned the kiss, smiling a little. "Don't worry about it. You're here now."

Christopher: "Took too long." Chris gave her a tight squeeze. Even without his powers he was still very strong.

Hope: Hope closed her eyes and just held onto him for a few moments. "Can't believe you're here," she admitted.

Christopher: "Why not?" Chris set her down carefully.

Hope: "Really wasn't sure if I'd hear from you again or not."

Christopher: "I wouldn't leave you in the wind Hope. I would have called either way." Chris brushed a hand across her cheek.

Hope: Her eyes fluttered a bit, looking back up at him. "I'm glad it's this way."

Christopher: "Yeah I'm glad the suits didn't take me out and get me cement shoes."

Hope: She laughed and stroked his cheek. "I'd take them out for you."

Christopher: "Aww I feel so protected." He grinned. "I think I could take the big one."

Hope: "Ah, but could you take my icy one?" She nuzzled his cheek with a grin.

Christopher: "Shit.... now I'm gonna have two colleagues after my ass aren't I?" Chris bit his lip. "You don't think Shaw's gonna make shit hard on us do you?"

Hope: "He can try," Hope moved her arms to be around his neck. "But I don't listen to anyone, so I don't care what he thinks."

Christopher: "You don't have to work with him." Chris gave her a soft kiss. "Should we move back into the room?"

Hope: "Or we can go out. There's a lot around DC I'd like to show you."

Christopher: "Sure. Sight seeing sounds great." Chris slipped his hand into hers. "You ready to go?"

Hope: "Let me grab my coat." She stole and kiss and left him to grab her things, retaking his hand once she was finished. "Now I'm ready."

Christopher: "We gonna ditch the suits or do we have to take them along?" Chris gave her a little smirk.

Hope: "I wish I could, but we have a deal. I don't ditch, they don't intrude."

Christopher: "You sure, I swear the one has been checking out my ass." Chris laughed as they headed for her car.

Hope: "How could he resist?!"