12/6 Instance: Lunch "Date"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

12/6 Instance: Lunch "Date"

Post by JackSkulls »

Timeline Current

Daken: Daken walked through the halls slowly, all the new scents and sounds kept bothering him so he had to take things slow. He hated doing things with lots of people, especially younger crowds that didn't know when to stop with body fragrances.

Hope: Hope was headed the opposite direction, not really paying attention to where she was going. She was busy texting to take care of things back in DC. It was much harder than she had expected to be in two places instead of one.

Daken: Thanks to his super senses being berated by sounds and smells he didn't even notice Hope right in front of him.

Hope: It wasn't until Hope crashed into Daken that she realized she wasn't paying attention. "Shit! Sorry!" She quickly tried to regain her balance.

Daken: Daken caught himself before he fell. "Well hey there." He gave her a smile. "It's okay. Didn't hurt."

Hope: "Well that's a relief... I... don’t' think we've met? I'm Hope." She held out her hand to him.

Daken: "I don't believe we have either." He took her hand and gave it a kiss. "It's a pleasure."

Hope: A smile spread across Hope's face. She was used to people doing that in DC, but not at
school. "Pleasure is all mine."

Daken: "I keep running into beautiful women, I'm wondering where this school gets them all."

Hope: "Just lucky I suppose," she gave him a brilliant smile. "What have you decided to study?"

Daken: "I've been doing general studies. And somehow I got put into a class that is the worst for a mutant with super senses. That forge class with the weird teacher, Nord I think."

Hope: "Ah so you have met my wonderful boyfriend then," she grinned at Daken.

Daken: "Oh he has that class too?" He leaned back up against the wall.

Hope: She laughed and leaned against the opposite wall where she could keep hr eyes on him. "He teaches it."

Daken: "Wait... They let you date the teachers here?" He gave her a completely dumbfounded look.

Hope: "I don't think let is the word I would use..."

Daken: "Ahh what a naughty one you are." He laughed a little.

Hope: "Never been one for conventions and rules," she laughed with him.

Daken: "Psh rules are boring. Well so are these classes. You should make the suggestion that your boy brings us super senses earplugs."

Hope: "Ouch... I bet I can help with that. Give me a week or so and I'll have something that should dampen the sound enough to make the class tolerable."

Daken: "Careful he might get jealous and fail me." A smirk started to appear on his face.

Hope: "Possibility," she smirked back at him. "But I think you'll find the earplugs worth it."

Daken: "Well it is only one class. Unless you don't think he has something to be jealous of." His smirk turned to a grin.

Hope: "I guess that will be up to him," she smirked with a slight shrug. Oh Chris would be absolutely jealous.

Daken: "Well I can say I would be if I were him. Would you like to go get some lunch?" He offered his arm, pheromones starting to release slightly.

Hope: She took a moment to think about it. "Sure I could use some lunch." She hesitated before taking his arm. "Are you this gentlemanly with all the ladies?"

Daken: "Only the beautiful ones." He started down the hall. "Now the only problem, where is somewhere to get food around here?"

Hope: "So all the girls on campus?" she teased with a smirk. "Kitchen unless you want to go off campus."

Daken: "You wouldn't happen to have a car? I wouldn't mind paying if you drive." The skin to skin contact increased the pheromone potency.

Hope: She laughed a little and pulled out her keys. "Oh do I have a car. You don't have to worry about paying. I can get it."

Daken: "Oh a gentleman would never allow a beautiful woman such as yourself to pay. Especially after she drove him there."