12/13 Instance: Mama Paigey

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/13 Instance: Mama Paigey

Post by Slarti »

Timelined March 9

<Paige> Paige's favorite part of the day was playing with Ripley. The best part was playing in the castle she had made the one year old out of the furniture in Bobby's room with blankets to make it more secret. She laughed and crawled after Ripley as the two explored the castle, Paige wondering if she should have put it in her room instead.

<Bobby> Bobby's favorite part of the day was when the day was over and he could meet up with Paigey and Ripley. When he opened his bedroom door, however, he was greeted with... blankets. Lots and lots of blankets. Oh wait... were they making a fort? Sweet! "Ooooh, fun!"

<Paige> "Daddy's home!" Paige called from her spot on the floor, trying to peek out from under the blankets.

<Bobby> "Daddy is!" Bobby grinned and pounced. "Daddysaurus is gonna storm the castle!"

<Paige> "Noooo!" Paige shrieked and quickly hid back under the blanket. "Hide Ripley! Daddysaurus is coming!"

<Bobby> "Raaawwwr!" His menacing roar was a bit ruined by his giggle, but he still crawled under the blanket, trying to look somewhat scary. Scary enough for a one-year-old, anyway, who was giving him a delighted high-pitched baby shriek.

<Paige> Paige couldn't prevent herself from cooing at them and laughing at his scary face. "Hide Ripley!" Paige ducked behind a blanket.

<Bobby> "There's no escape! It's a trap!" Bobby gave slow chase.

<Paige> Paige shrieked and tried to find Ripley to hide, but ended up finding Bobby instead. "EEEk!"

<Bobby> Ripley was no fool, so she had crawled away at top speed. Cackling, Bobby tackled Paigey, wrapping her in the blanket. "GRAAAH! I got you now!"

<Paige> "Noooooo!!!!" She shrieked, failing to flail with him wrapping her like a burrito. Her only retaliation was to steal a kiss from him.

<Bobby> "Ooooh..." The kiss was suitably distracting. Glancing up to determine where Ripley was, he stole his own.

<Paige> Paige managed to get her arms free from her burrito prison to wrap around him and keep him prisoner. "Captured!"

<Bobby> "And I said I'd never be taken alive." He sighed dramatically and wrestled to get his hand to her hair, which he promptly pulled over her eyes. "Oh! Who's captured now?!"

<Paige> She giggled at his dramatic sigh, then promptly shrieked. "Ack!! Ripley save me!" Paige flailed, trying to remove the hair in order to see again.

<Bobby> "Nope! No savings! No way!" At hearing her name, Ripley did come back to watch, giggling and gnawing on a fist.

<Paige> "Ripley!!!" Paige tried again, trying to tickle Bobby enough to escape.

<Bobby> "She can't help you! No one can help you now! Bwahahahaha!" He still had the hair over her face and the reach to really tickle her well.

<Paige> Paige let out a small scream, trying to catch his hands instead.

<Bobby> Oh... she was squirming... under him. Bobby realized this just in time to freeze in place with a somewhat perplexed and dirty grin on his face.

<Paige> She shook her head enough see again, grinning at his grin, though she didn't catch that it was a dirty one. She leaned up to kiss the tip of his nose, somewhat forgetting Ripley was there.

<Bobby> The nose kiss just made him melt and he rolled onto his side to take Paige with him and cuddle her.

<Paige> "Bobberz!!! I missed you today," she told him, snuggling into her sweet boyfriend. "How was your day?"

<Bobby> "Oh, it was okay. You know, teach, teach, guard." He snorted. "Princess Stark needs to not try to bone teachers, like, actually during class."

<Paige> Paige made a face, wrinkling her nose. "Ewwwwwwwwww! Nobody wants to see that!"

<Bobby> "I know! Exactly!" After a cackle, he checked for Ripley, who was happily wrapping herself in a blanket and nomming on it. "Shaw caught them on his new car a while back. That's funny."

<Paige> "Nooo!!! I love his new car!" Paige gave him another terrified look. "Is the car okay?"

<Bobby> Bobby made a dismissive noise. "I think so. Like I care."

<Paige> "Well I'm glad she isn't making your life too difficult." She snuggled into him happily. "I like happy Bobberz."

<Bobby> "I like happy Bobberz too. Happy Bobberz isn't cranky and only occasionally wants to feed Princess to ravenous wolves. Or paparazzi."

<Paige> Paige giggled at him and tapped the tip of his nose with a smile. "Aren't those kind of like the same thing?"

<Bobby> "Wolves are way nicer." Bobby nodded authoritatively, then noticed Ripley was rapidly crawling their way. "Baby girl!"

<Paige> "Ripley!!!" Paige held out her arms for the baby, smiling happily at her.

<Bobby> Bobby's grin was from ear to ear as he watched Ripley squeak and change course for Paige. "Awww."

<Paige> "Mama!" Ripley cried out as she was scooped up into Paige's arms and pressed tightly against the older blonde.

<Paige> Paige couldn't say a word. The word was not lost on her, but she was unable to make Bobby's gaze. She closed her eyes and held onto the baby, snuggling her protectively.

<Bobby> The smile faltered and died and Bobby sat up, watching Paige with his daughter. Anna's words came back to him with a jolt and he sucked in a ragged breath.

<Paige> Paige brushed the little girl's hair back from her face, planting a soft, sweet kiss on her forehead. "I love you very much sweetheart...." She couldn't finish the sentence, but she had to finish the sentence. Oh this was the most awful, terrible thing she had ever had to tell a child.

<Bobby> "It's okay," he said, finding his voice although it sounded hollow to him. "She's... she's little, she won't understand so... it's... just..." Bobby shook his head, unable to say more.

<Paige> "Bobby... this is something that can't be easily changed if she continues. Just... I just want you to be sure... absolutely sure." She forced herself to look over at him.

<Bobby> He shrugged. "I don't know... I mean we can't say..." he looked at the baby, who was watching the adults intently now, her large eyes moving back and forth between the two. "You know..."

<Paige> "No, but we can emphasize a different name if you think it's.... too soon." She kissed Ripley's head again, starting to fix the baby's hair into little pigtails.

<Bobby> "I..." His face screwed up as he thought about this way too hard. "I don't know, babe..."

<Paige> "I don't either," she admitted, reaching out for his hand. "I don't want to make the wrong decision here."

<Bobby> Bobby took her hand and gave her the puppy dog eyes.

<Paige> "What if..." Paige started in, but Ripley's hand on her mouth stopped her. She 'nommed' on the baby's hand, smiling at her. "Mama!" Paige nuzzled the baby and held her close, pulling her into a hug with Bobby too. That settled it. The kid had decided.

<Bobby> The smile he gave Paige and the baby was bittersweet and he moved back in to kiss each of them on the forehead.

<Paige> Paige curled up with him, laying her head against his chest. It wasn't quite the future she had imagined, but he was someone she wouldn't trade in for the world.

<Bobby> He flopped back down and dragged them with him, pulling a blanket around them all and staring up at the blanket ceiling over their heads. "You know, I don't think this would meet building code... so just like the rest of this place! Well done, ladies!"

<Paige> Paige giggled and nuzzled his cheek. "But it's much cleaner than most of the building... these are clean sheets!"

<Bobby> "Wooow, that is cleaner!" He reached up and lifted one edge. "Peeeeek."

<Paige> Paige giggled at him and tickled his tummy. "You're letting in cold air!"

<Bobby> "I don't have to open a window to do that." Bobby laughed and blew out a frosty breath, grinning at her brightly.

<Paige> "BOBBY!" Paige shrieked, trying to hide behind a blanket. "I'm cold now!"

<Bobby> "Nope." Bobby reached for her side with icy fingers and went for the tickle. "Now you're cold!"

<Paige> Paige gave a proper half shriek half scream. "Ripley save me!!!!" She flailed to escape, knocking down part of the tent sheet on top of them. "Aaaahhhhhh!!!!"

<Bobby> By now Bobby and Ripley were both laughing and Bobby went in for the save to get Paigey free from the evil bedding.

<Paige> "Ah cah breeeeve!" Paige tried to tell him from her bedding prison.

<Bobby> "De Jabba wonga?" Bobby tried to interpret the tongues she was speaking while cackling. Ripley, in her most helpful fashion, squealed and started to climb on the hidden blonde.

<Paige> Paige shrieked and grabbed the baby as Bobby got her head free. "Is that Klingon?"

<Bobby> "Nope! Bad padawan! That's Huttese." Her hair was a mess now and Bobby started trying to 'fix' it for her.

<Paige> "What is the world is Huttese... ohhhh is that what Jabba the Hut speaks?!" She smiled at him trying to 'fix' her hair, very concerned that she wouldn't be beautiful for the moment.

<Bobby> "Ding ding ding! You got it in one! Very good! Now I won't have to paddle the padawan, although that could have been fun too." He waggled his eyebrows at her as he made her hair extra lovely.

<Paige> Her face turned bright red and she coughed a little. "Yay! Am I still prettyful?" she questioned him.

<Bobby> Catching the blush, he gave her a dirty grin and leaned in to give her a kiss. "You're always prettyful."

<Paige> She grinned back at him, locking lips with him for a kiss. "Good. Can't have you with an ugly girlfriend."