12/13 Instance: Marshmallow War and Peace

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/13 Instance: Marshmallow War and Peace

Post by Slarti »

Timelined March 20

<Paige> Paige had spent the better part of her day with Ripley, rebuilding the fort. Once Rogue had picked up the baby, however, she went into a different mind set. She found multicolored marshmallows in the mini sized variety. She set one bag beside the door with a note for Bobby which read, "Here is your armory. You are under attack."

<Paige> When the clock foretold that he would arrive home soon, Paige set herself up deep within the fort where she could get a good shot at the door and still be mostly hidden. Now all she had to do, was wait.

<Bobby> Humming under his breath, Bobby looked for the key to his door out of habit, and grabbed the doorknob. It was unlocked. While this wasn't really surprising considering Paige and the baby, what was unexpected was that the door swung open slowly with an ominous creak.

<Paige> Paige grabbed her first green marshmallow and took careful aim, waiting for him to step in just a bit more.

<Bobby> "Yoooohoooo?" Bobby tried, starting to step into the room. Instead, a small brown streak shot by him from the hall as Yoda appeared from somewhere.

<Paige> Paige threw the marshmallow at the dog. Bad Yoda! She should have locked him in the bathroom.

<Bobby> His mouth was open to yell at the dog, and then he saw a green streak. He blinked.

<Paige> Paige had no choice. She opened fire!

<Bobby> The green streak was joined by pink, yellow... "Whoa! What the hell?" He slapped his own hand over his mouth when he realized he'd swore. Yoda was trying to snatch up the little bits of.... was that marshmallow?

<Paige> "25 cents!" Paige called from her hiding spot, trying to nail him in the head.

<Bobby> She missed, but Yoda didn't. "Are you attacking me with marshmallows right now?" He was starting to crack up.

<Paige> "This is no laughing matter! You are at war sir!" Paige tried to not giggle, but it was a losing battle. She aimed at his head again.

<Bobby> "Ooooh.... you realize I can make a blizzard right here in this room, right, babe?" Bobby ducked again, but this time the marshmallow bounced off his shoulder.

<Paige> "Bring it on, Babescicle!!" She threw another one at him with a giggle.

<Bobby> He did a dramatic Pete Rose slide for cover, and only then spotted the bag of marshmallows by the door - and the note. He cackled. "Oh, it's on, like Donkey Kong!"

<Paige> "You can't get me!" She taunted, throwing another one at him. It was harder to hit his head than she thought! She would do it, by golly!

<Bobby> "Where's Ripley?" He rolled onto his back and watched a marshmallow bounce off the top of the chair he hid behind. Then he oofed when Yoda vaulted off his chest to go after it with a happy bark.

<Paige> Ok the dog was helpful. Paige stood up to open fire! "Auntie Rogue!"

<Bobby> Bobby grinned.

<Paige> Paige fired a few more at him before she ducked down quickly.

<Bobby> He watched the marshmallows bounce all around, then he rolled again and created a cloudburst right over her fort. The snow started to fall and he cackled.

<Paige> She shrieked and tried to duck under some covers. "BOBBY!"

<Bobby> With Paige nicely distracted, he dove for his ammo. He may have eaten one.

<Paige> "Bobbbbyyyy it's cold!!!" She whined, crawling through the fort to a safe spot.

<Bobby> "You're under blaaaaaaankiiiieesss!!" He whined right back, doing his own army crawl through the room.

<Paige> "But it's SNOWING in our room!" She protested, squealing when she started back through the tunnel and saw him, backtracking quickly.

<Bobby> "It is!" Bobby spotted her and chucked a marshmallow, starting to follow her into the fort before he realized what she'd said. "Our room, huh?"

<Paige> She couldn't really come up with a reply to that, having not really be aware she said it. Her face flushed and she forgot to prepare herself in the 'safe spot' in the fort. "Uhhhh I uhhhh..."

<Bobby> It hadn't bothered Bobby at all, so her fluster was entirely to his advantage. "Uhh?" After that, he hushed up to sneak up on her.

<Paige> "I umm... maybe? Since... I ummm..." She flushed again. "Just been here a lot?" She tried to explain.

<Bobby> He stopped, looking up at the blanket roof with a smile. "Paigey?"

<Paige> She pounced on him, being careful not to hurt him.

<Bobby> Bobby hadn't expected that. At all. He flailed and screeched.

<Paige> She giggled at his screech and attacked him with kisses all over his face. "Do you yield!?"

<Bobby> "....well, I might to that..." Bobby snaked his arms around her and flipped them over so he was on top. "Hey, babe."

<Paige> She giggled and smiled up at him, sighing a little and stroking his cheek. "Looks like I might be the prisoner after all," she leaned up, kissing him softly. "Hello, handsome."

<Bobby> "Hey, gorgeous," he said with a bright grin. "Look at you... at my mercy." The grin got broader and he cocked his head, leaning down to kiss her nose. "Whatever should I do with you?"

<Paige> The first thing that came to Paige's mind made her face blush bright red. "What would you like to do with me?" she squeaked out a little.

<Bobby> Bobby's eyebrows rose at the blush. "I dunno," he said, voice coming out huskier than he intended. "What do you think I should do?"

<Paige> She nuzzled his cheek, brushing her fingers through his hair. "Well, it is snowing... and really cold..." she pointed out. "So we should stay close."

<Bobby> He so wasn't telling her he'd stopped the snow when he'd stormed her fort. "It is," he smiled, lowering his head to press his nose against her ear, then kiss her earlobe. "I like your idea..."

<Paige> She shivered at that, pulling him closer. She swallowed and kissed his jaw gently. "We have great ideas."

<Bobby> "We do," he whispered, nipping her earlobe now, because... well... it was a Paigey earlobe.

<Paige> Paige closed her eyes, forgetting herself for a moment. Her fingers ran through his hair, tracing down to his cheek.

<Bobby> Bobby kissed the hollow beneath her ear, then started moving down her neck.

<Paige> She pulled her blonde hair back from her neck, nervous but giving him room. Her hand moved up under his shirt to touch the skin on his back.

<Bobby> A little surprised at her hands on his bare skin, he pulled himself away to meet her eyes. He smiled, unsure.

<Paige> Paige met his eyes, taking a moment to really consider what to do. "I love you," she whispered to him, stroking his cheek.

<Bobby> "I love you," he said, dipping his head to rub his nose against hers.

<Paige> She giggled a little and pulled him back into a kiss, sliding her hand further up his back.

<Bobby> He closed his eyes and made a happy sound as he returned the kiss.

<Paige> A thought finally occurred to her that maybe they should discuss what was going to happen. She paused the kiss to snuggle his cheek and kiss it. "We, um, we don't have to stop... iiffff you don't want to..." she whispered into his ear.

<Bobby> That made him pull back to meet her eyes again. "Yeah?" he asked, bringing his hand up to brush his knuckles across her cheek.

<Paige> Paige could think of nothing better than being with him in their fort while it snowed outside. She smiled brightly at him and leaned up to kiss his nose gently. "Yeah."

<Bobby> "Yeeaaah." He grinned, leaning back in to capture her mouth.

<Paige> She smiled in the kiss, returning it and closing her eyes again.