1/3 Instance: Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

1/3 Instance: Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Post by JackSkulls »

Timeline: February 25th

Natasha: After several months in Boston, Natasha had finally convinced Clint to go on a historic walk through the town with her. She inhaled the fresh air and paused in their walk outside The Boston Old City Hall. She pulled her husband to her for a tight hug, smiling happily.

Clint: Clint hugged her back, it was cold and boring but she was happy so he was going to try to enjoy it. "This is nice." He smiled and stayed close to her, sharing in her body heat.

Natasha: Tasha sighed a little and inhaled his scent. "I know this isn't your favorite thing... but I'm really happy you agreed to come with me."

Clint: "Anywhere with you is my favorite thing." Clint kissed her cheek and noticed it was cold. "You cold Natasha?"

Natasha: "Maybe a little," she admitted, brushing her red hair from her face.

Clint: "Well you better toughen up for our camping trip" He made air quotes when he said trip. "It's gonna be really cold in a tent all night."

Natasha: "Or just snuggle with you in a sleeping bag," she teased, leaning up on her tip toes to kiss him softly. "That seems the better plan to me."

Clint: "Mmm you make this whole trying to have a baby thing easy." Clint kissed her back and gave her butt a playful pinch.

Natasha: Her face flushed and she laughed a little, taking that hand in her own and lacing their fingers together. "Are you calling me easy, Mr. Barton?"

Clint: "Only for me I'd hope." Clint gave her a teasing grin and let his fingers run across her wedding ring carefully.

Natasha: "Only ever you," she assured him quietly, her eyes falling to his fingers on her ring as they continued to walk down the historic sidewalks.

Clint: "Good I don't wanna have to learn to make pie for myself." He teased her and gave her a slight bump with his hip.

Natasha: "You'd have to resort to store bought," she teased back, returning the bump. "My pies are far superior."

Clint: "Always." He gave her a dirty look and kissed her cheek. "All your pies." Clint put a little emphasis on the all.

Natasha: It took her a half second, then Natasha elbowed him in the ribs. "Hey! Well, it's true." She laughed at him.

Clint: "Mmmhm." Clint pulled her into a more passionate kiss when they made it to a spot he could rest his back against.

Natasha: Tasha pressed up against him, wrapping her arms around his neck and returning his kiss. After a few long moments, she broke it to nuzzle him and stroke his cheek gently. "I love you, Clint."

Clint: "I love you too Tasha. It's a good thing you're nice and warm. I think all my camping gear is old." Clint held onto Natasha tightly.

Natasha: "That's alright. We'll keep each other warm," she assured him, looking up at him with a smile. "Can we make it over to see the Old North Church before we head back? I've always wanted to see it."

Clint: "Anything for my beautiful Russian bride." Clint spun her around a little and took off running, he didn't even know if it was in the right direction.

Natasha: "You make me sound like a mail order!" She called back, quickly trying to catch up with him.

Clint: "Hmm well I did send out a lot of letter before you agreed." Clint laughed slowing down so she could catch him.

Natasha: She pounced on him, jumping on his back. "I thought those were love notes."

Clint: "You sure one wasn't some kind of permission request from your motherland?" Clint just laughed and held her legs so she wouldn't fall. "Am I even going in the right direction?"

Natasha: "Ummmm no. Go that way!" She pointed in the right direction with a laugh. "Well... we did ask my parents and they said no. I bet the motherland would have too. Glad we didn't ask."

Clint: Clint frowned a little. The fact that her parents still didn't think he was good enough for her made him feel worthless. "Away we go! Just don't start singing jingle bells."

Natasha: "But I like Jingle Bells, Clint's feet smells, Tasha loves him still!" she sang at him with a smile, holding onto him still.

Clint: "Hey my feet don't smell!" He shook her a little.

Natasha: She shrieked a little, holding onto him firmly. "Don't drop me!" Though she knew he never would.

Clint: "Not even into that big ole pile of snow?" Clint made a dash for it.
Natasha: "Noooo!!!" She shrieked, holding onto him firmly. That snow would be so cold!

Clint: "I guess I don't want to get you sick." Clint steered back towards the church she wanted to see. "I can't wait to go camping."

Natasha: "Me either," she admitted softly to him. "But I always look forward to time with you."

Clint: "You just want to get me stripped down in the tent don't you?" Clint knew how to push her buttons.

Natasha: "It's a pity you already know all my secrets," she teased him, kissing his ear.

Clint: Clint gasped at her warm lips on his cold ear. "I... uhmmm.. y..yeah."

Natasha: She smiled and just snuggled him a little. She knew his secrets too.

Clint: "This isn't the state you should put me in if we're going to a church." Clint moved his hands a little higher up her legs.

Natasha: "We're not going inside the church... just outside," she reasoned with a smile.

Clint: "I think I should check you for horns later." Clint let her down gently once they made it to the church.

Natasha: "Only if you promise to check everywhere," she told him with an innocent smile.

Clint: "If it wasn't so cold I wouldn't wait." Clint kissed her softly, moving his hands into her jacket to keep them warm.

Natasha: "My poor, sweet husband. Maybe we should go inside... just for a little bit? To warm up?" She leaned up to kiss him again, softly this time. "Come on. I think I saw a place to get pie."

Clint: "What if I want your pie?" He pouted as she dragged him towards the pie.