1/3 Instance: Salvage Yard

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

1/3 Instance: Salvage Yard

Post by JackSkulls »

Timeline: Current

Natasha: Tasha sat in the front seat of the patrol car as it pulled up to the school. She felt numb and void, staring out the window as the officer parked and came around to help her out. She thanked him and reluctantly headed into the building to find her husband. It was a good thing an officer was so close. He was going to kill her.

Clint: Clint had texted, called and texted some more. He had no idea where Natasha was and he was getting ready to call the police to report her missing. She was supposed to be home hours ago.

Natasha: She stopped outside their door and closed her eyes. She soaked in the final moment before her world came crashing down. She opened the door.

Clint: "Jesus Natasha where were you! I've been worried sick. You can't answer your fucking phone?" Clint closed the distance between him and the door in a matter of seconds.

Natasha: Somehow his words managed to process better than anything else that day had. Her hands pressed to her face, trying to hide her sob as the tears started. She should have waited outside just a moment longer. Just one.

Clint: The second she started to sob Clint just stopped. His mind was racing now, he'd gone too far, he didn't want to scare her just make sure she knew how mad he was. "I..." He pulled her into a hug. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to freak out on you that bad. I was just worried."

Natasha: "I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry... God I'm sorry!" She sobbed into her hands, leaning against him.

Clint: Clint just held her tighter. "It's okay, I over reacted. I'm sorry."

Natasha: "I'm so, so sorry..." She had to tell him. She had to just get it over with. "There.. there was this guy..."

Clint: "Wait...." Clint just looked down at her. "What?"

Natasha: She glanced at him just barely. "This, guy! This guy he just came out of nowhere. And I couldn't think... I couldn't stop... it just happened. It happened so fast..."

Clint: Clint felt cold and distant in a matter of seconds. "W..what happened Natasha." He moved away from her slowly.

Natasha: "I was being so careful... and he ran the red light." She paused to choke back another sob. "I'm so, so sorry Clint." She couldn't even look at him.

Clint: "Oh god, Natasha are you okay?" He pulled her quickly into another tight hug. "You're not hurt right?" Clint was freaking out about for a completely different reason now.

Natasha: "I'm fine... Really... I couldn't find my phone... but Clint?" She bit her lip hard, looking up at him.

Clint: Clint looked her over slowly. "You sure. No cuts broken bones anything?" He was freaking out as he ran his hands over her to check.

Natasha: "It's not me that was hurt," she told him softly, no longer able to make eye contact. "I'm so, so sorry Clint... your car..."

Clint: "Are you sure?" Clint pulled her into a tight hug. "Oh.... h..how bad?"

Natasha: She couldn't answer him. She just cried against him.

Clint: Clint rubbed her back softly trying to hide all his rage and keep it under control. "It's okay, you're okay, that's all that matters."

Natasha: "I'm so, so sorry..." she sobbed into his chest, hugging him tightly.

Clint: "It's not your fault.... He ran the red, he'll be paying for it."

Natasha: "I know... but your car..." she finally looked up at him. "I said I'd be careful with it."

Clint: "Looks like I have a project...." Clint kissed her cheek.

Natasha: She sniffled, searching his face and wincing at the obvious anger he was holding back. "Clint..."

Clint: "It's alright Natasha. I'm sure you're sore... Lets get you a bath."

Natasha: "I know you're angry, Clint," she told him softly, but didn't let him go.

Clint: "I'm mad at the asshole that hit you." He ushered her to the bathroom carefully. "You're gonna
have bruises probably..."

Natasha: She winced at his words, going where he ushered without protest. "So... so you aren't mad at me?"

Clint: "If you don't get in the tub I will be." Clint teased her a little as he calmed down.

Natasha: With a soft smile, Tasha leaned up on her toes to kiss him softly.

Clint: Clint kissed her back. "You owe me pie for scaring me."

Natasha: "Well, I think I can manage that," she smiled, stroking his cheek. "I'm just so thankful that I got to come home to you."

Clint: "How'd you get home?" Clint moved to turn the tub on and get it warm.

Natasha: "An officer drove me home... they had to tow your car. They should be calling you."

Clint: "Alright. Good thing we brought all the tools right?"

Natasha: Calmer now, she smiled and tugged at his shirt to get it off. "Yeah. You are just that smart."

Clint: "What's this?" He grinned at her as she pulled his shirt off.

Natasha: "I think you should join me." She smiled at him, just so thankful to be home.

Clint: "Oh? You're not just trying to make up for all this? Cuz it wasn't your fault." He leaned down to
kiss her and go for her pants as soon as his shirt was gone.

Natasha: "Maybe both," she told him sheepishly, then returned his kiss.

Clint: "You're naughty." Clint nipped her lip as he pushed her pants down then turned around to get the tub all ready.

Natasha: She winced as he pushed on her hip, hoping she hid it. "How do you expect me to keep my
hands off of someone as sexy as you?"

Clint: "Well, the fact that you're probably injured." Clint frowned when he noticed the wince.

Natasha: "I'll be fine. I'm not a wuss," she stuck her tongue out at him playfully.

Clint: "Oh really?" He brought his hand out of the water and flicked some at her.

Natasha: "Hey!" she laughed, shielding herself. "Really."

Clint: "So if I poke that big bruise on your hip you won't cringe?" Clint just sighed a little and moved to kiss it softly.

Natasha: "I didn't say that, I just said I wasn't a wuss."

Clint: "Just get in already." Clint laughed a little and started to get his clothes off so they could relax.

Natasha: Tasha smiled and slid into the tub slowly. "Thank you.. for joining me."

Clint: Clint got in with her and just sighed at how good the heat felt. "I'm just happy you're not too badly hurt."

Natasha: She leaned back against him and sighed. "Yeah... me too," she admitted. "I was so scared about how you'd react."

Clint: "Don't be, as long as it's not your fault I'm not gonna be mad at you." He wrapped his arms
around her and held her close.

Natasha: "I'm always careful with your car," she told him, nuzzling his cheek and pressing her hands over his.

Clint: "Well be more careful with yourself too." Clint laughed a little and snuggled with her in the tub.

Natasha: She simply smiled and closed her eyes, snuggling with him too. "I will," she promised.