1/5 Instance: DePortation

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

1/5 Instance: DePortation

Post by Starfish »

Timeline: Current.

Broo: Broo sat on his chair, feat dangling down the edge as he typed on the computer terminal, the frankenstonian creation he patched together that rivaled some of the best computers used by the NSA, Russian intelligence and might even be on par with President Stark's personal computer.

Broo: "So, the idea is that I'll be scanning all elements created by your powers when you use it via those sticky patches." he said, pointing at the input patches stuck on his guinea pig.

Cassie: "Is it mandatory that I'm naked while we do this?" Cassandra couldn't resist picking at the some of the sticky patches covering her entire body, eyeing the strange circuitry embedded into the rubbery material. "And will those come off again?"

Broo: Broo blushed a little as he peeked past the monitor to look at Cassandra. "I... never asked you to take off your clothing... I just needed to place the patches on bare skin... However the results would be more conclusive without any foreign materials in the vicinity of the scans." Broo looked back ot the screen and pressed the record button. "And that is done then. Would you please activate your teleportation powers? Just go from the marked area where you are to the other one over there, please."

Cassie: "Yes, Mr. Broo, nothing easier than that." Cassie smirked as she gave the little genius a casual salute, before looking down to make sure she was on the exact spot where they had put the makeshift X on the floor with duct tape. "Do you mind dimming the light a little? It's easier for me to use my powers the darker it is."

Broo: "Oh, yes, of course." Broo said, then clapped twice. The lights went out, leaving the room only lit by all the machines and monitors' little lights here and there.

Cassie: "Alright, guess it's showtime then, no?" Cassie gave Broo another crooked smile, then took a deep breath and actually tried to focus. Soon enough the ambient shadows darkened, seemingly sending out inky tendrils that crept up the girl's legs, before engulfing her body completely.

Cassie: Moments later the pale figure had vanished withing the swirling darkness, the shadows blending back into the environment before they reformed in a similar display merely several steps away. "Ta-dah!" The naked carnie girl held out her arms as she emerged back from the blackness. "How did I do?"

Broo: "I'm not sure." Broo stated, brows down with concentration. "I am starting to think I might have miscalculated how your powers worked initially." Broo said, typing away on his computer. "At first I thought you just made a connection between point A and point B... but... looking at the results... I missed out on a point AB in the middle."

Broo: The short boy's attention was now completely on his computer, not even remembering that he had a nude girl in the room.

Cassie: "So what did I do?" Cassandra asked, genuinely interested to learn more about the secrets surrounding her strange abilities. "And here I always liked to believe I used smoke and mirrors to trick the world to believe I was actually somewhere else." Stepping up behind Broo, she leaned down to look over the cute little monster's shoulder.

Broo: "Well these readings show a sudden spike in gravity. At the same time it also shows a sudden dip in gravity. The very moment you disappear, you are actually destroying reality around you. At least it looks destroyed, but obviously isn't. I think... you might... going someplace else before appearing again. You go into complete darkness, correct?"

Cassie: "I suppose that's what it might look like to anyone else, but it's actually..." Cassie's voice trailed off as she tried to find the right words. "Actually, I can't think of any way to describe the experience that would even come close to what you really see and feel when you pass through these portals."

Cassie: "You're right about one thing, though," she told Broo, her gaze shifting from the busy screens to the brilliant boy sitting in front of her. "I don't just vanish to instantly appear elsewhere. I guess it's more like... a shortcut - through reality's little rabbit hole, if you like."

Broo: "Do you mind taking me with you?" he asked. "Just from the marked areas." he added, looking up towards Cassandra who was bathed in the computer screen's dull light.

Cassie: "Of course I wouldn't mind at all," Cassie replied, a smile on her lips as she held out her hand for Broo. "After all, I'm already used to being the team's trans-dimensional shadow-bus most of the time."

Broo: "Excellent." he clicked the record button on the keyboard again. "Let me just get this GPS locater..." Broo said as he hopped off his chair and got the small device, then turned and stepped up close to the girl, hand going up and holding on to hers', while he just stared down at the device, watching it displaying the current location.

Cassie: "Just remember the first rule of travelling via eerie shadow gates - never let go of your charming tour guide!" Cassandra flashed the insectoid boy a grin, then bent down to pick up the small mutant. "We don't want you to get lost now, do we?"

Broo: The boy had suddenly grinned uncontrollably. Especially when she hugged him tightly and he felt... all her... lady bits at the top. His IQ dropped several dozen points while he happily dangled in her arms before even hugging her.

Cassie: "Ready?" Cassie asked the little passenger in her arms. "I'm not taking us through to the other side right away, but will actually stay inside the darkness for a moment." She looked down at Broo and gave him a wry grin. "So, I guess it could turn into a pretty wild ride."

Broo: Broo did a slow giggle, blushing while being held tightly, and holding back tightly as well. Thankfully his intelligence always found its way back up to his head and he said, "Excellent, that'll give the... thing... time to work... and stuff..." he couldn't help but snuggle her.

Cassie: "Just make sure to stay close to me the whole time," Cassandra reminded Broo, clutching the boy tightly to her chest as the shadows steadily engulfed them. "It's easy to get lost on the other side, even for those who now their way around."

Broo: The boy's arms clung to her, the one hand still holding on to the gps tracker, while the other's little claws held on to her bare shoulder, his little legs spread wide as his clawed feet held on to her bare sides, his body squeezed against her with his large head snuggling into her. "Ready!"

Cassie: "Then here we go!" Cassie's bare feet left the ground as the odd pair floated up into the air. Surrounded by a vortex of swirling shadows, the odd pair disappeared when the moving darkness arced inwards to form a black sphere, quickly vanishing into thin air as well.

Cassie: Nothing but darkness greeted them on the other side either - at first, anyway. Before long, however, small dots of violet light appeared around them, resembling faded stars in the distance.

Broo: words were lost on the small boy. His head tilted back to look around him, eyes blank from any kind of thought. He could barely see Cassandra to whom he was clinging to, much less the device in his hand.

Cassie: Ghostly light in unnatural colours drifted around them, bending in twisted patterns before swallowed by the endless darkness once again. By far the most alien about this ethereal spectacle was not the unusual spectrum of the surrounding light, but the creeping slowness of its motions.

Cassie: "Welcome to my secret place," Cassandra whispered into Broo's ear, the girl's shadowy form emanating the same light in chaotic patterns.

Broo: ---timepasses in a blink of an eye----

Broo: Broo blinked and looked around. He was still holding on to Cassandra's body, however the familiar glow from the computer screens meant they were back to their reality, only on the opposite X ductaped on the other side of the room. "My heart is beating fast. That was exhilirating."

Broo: He looked at the gps locator's history, noting the time logs. "Well, this either proves we were either in actual different dimension, or we were floating around deep underground that the gps can't connect to the satellites."

Cassie: "Did I promise too much?" Cassie asked as she looked down at Broo. "I hope this was more exciting than your everyday field trip." She awkwardly shifted the clawed monstrosity in her arms, once more reminded of the boy's rather large claws. "Though, I think it's safe enough for you to let go now."

Broo: "Whu- oh, yes, of course." Broo said, his clawed hands and clawed feet releasing their grip on her naked flesh, and only being held up by her arms. "My apologies if I was too rough. I was just rather excited I guess."

Cassie: "Oh, don't worry about it," Cassie replied as she carefully put Broo back down. "Better than getting lost all alone in strange dimensions." She gave the boy an encouraging smile. "Besides, that small cut will be fine again soon enough." The naked girl didn't seem to mind the inky blood oozing from the cuts on her side, forming patterns on her pale skin as it trickled down her legs.

Broo: Broo nodded and leaned to the side to eye the blood slowly creeping down her legs. "I have some bandaids in my first aid kit if you need any," he suggested.

Cassie: "Can't we just stick these patches on the cuts?" Cassie asked, once again picking at one of the sticky sensors with her fingernails. "They seem to be made to stick to you for a lifetime. Speaking of, you still need to free me of these things."

Broo: "Actually... do you mind keeping them on just for one more teleport? Maybe two more... preferably nine more, just so that I have more than enough data to work from." Broo asked, tapping his claws together.

Cassie: "Nine!?" Cassie blinked at Broo, before she tilted back her head and let out a sigh. "And here I thought science was all about having fun and making exciting new discoveries. You know, like a treasure hunt." She reached up to sort out her hair, left in a wild black mane after their trip through the shadow lands. "When did it turn into actual work?"

Broo: "But it is fun! With all of those results and data, I could actually make amazing things like... um..." dozens of ideas flashed through the boy's head, and he picked the best ones, "Instantaneous Doorways! No need for airplanes or commuting to work, you just go through a door and then you're there! Or think how much faster food distribution would be in poorer nations!"

Cassie: Cassandra arched her eyebrows, a smile curling her dark lips as she watched the clever little guy get all excited. "And have everyone crowd up my dark sanctuary?" she asked with a chuckle. "I always go there when I need to get away from others, not run into tourists."

Broo: "Oh... well... I never thought about that. I guess I just thought I would keep everyone's moment in your dark place for a mere millisecond before appearing at the other end. What if I just make ones we use? Just your friends? I could probably calibrate the doorways to open up in a far off little corner of your dark place."

Cassie: "I wasn't entirely serious, but if you say it like that, it might be worth a try," Cassie said, crossing her arms and tapping an index finger against her chin. "That would obviously be a useful thing to have. Besides, I admit it would be nice to not always be the school's bus whenever someone needs to go someplace."

Broo: "Well, here's an idea, you get to choose where each doorway should go, that way you have all power over them. I can even make keys to them if you wish, that you can keep. Figurative keys I mean. Unless if you actually would like real keys that opens real doors that teleports people."

Cassie: "Oh, you have no idea how the thought of having an actual keyring that unlocks magical doors to all kinds of secret places is tempting me," Cassie replied, her lips twisting into a grin. "Though, shouldn't we first make sure this is even possible? Without something horrible going wrong, that is."

Broo: "That's why I need at least ten teleportations from you. And then figure out how to build the doors. And then test them repeatedly." the boy said, head tilting to the side as he did calculations, his claws clicking as they ticked while he was in thought. "It might take a very long time before it all would be done."

Broo: "Weeks. Maybe even a month."

Cassie: "Sounds like a lot of work," Cassie commented, while she went for the sink at the wall to clean up some of the blood on her skin. "Just think of all the benefits if we can really succeed with that, though." She looked over her shoulder and smiled at Broo. "That should earn us enough extra credit to last us to our graduation day."

Broo: The boy blinked and looked over to her in confusion, "But I already have that much extra credit."

Cassie: With another chuckle, Cassie stepped back to where Broo sat, bending down to put her arms around the small mutant genius. "Then you do it for my extra credit," she said sweetly, before pressing a kiss to the side of his monstrous little face.

Broo: The boy froze, his whole body squeezed up as he grinned and a rush went through his head. "Okay!" he very eagerly agreed. He was starting to warm up to kisses and hugs.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen