7/8 Instance: Squirrely and Squirrelier

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

7/8 Instance: Squirrely and Squirrelier

Post by Svartfreja »

Current Timeline.

<Sue> So there were pools in the building, two lovely deep pools but they were always full of students or SHIELD agents. Sue had missed the lake something terrible but now SHIELD had finally finished working on the reservoir. They had dug it out and refinished it before filling it again and now she had a nice big body of water to play around with so she was playing Jesus and standing right in the middle of it while she constructed a fortress.

<Doreen> Doreen stared over at the girl who'd denied her time and time again, which just made her want Sue more. She had been walking around the woods talking to her squirrel friends and, as per her usual, barely dressed well enough to be in public. Though for swimming she was probably dressed well enough.

<Sue> Walls full of water were heavy but easy to see and if she moved them around it helped her learn to maintain them for longer. She was out of practice though, it was a long time since she'd had a large body of water to herself to mess with apart from her short stay at home over the summer - and the river was usually full of ducks, fish, cows and unfortunate rowers.

<Doreen> Doreen sauntered over to the reservoir. "You're sure working hard today cutie."

<Sue> The distraction cost her a roof but she reacted in time to stop herself getting wet, "Don't creep up on people!"

<Doreen> "I didn't creep up I was just too busy enjoying the scenery as I walked up to be able to say hi." She giggled.

<Sue> "Enjoy it from in front of me, then!" The remaining walls collapsed and she sighed, "Now I'm going to have to start all over again..."

<Doreen> "Aww I'm sorry." Doreen smiled. "What're you doing out here all by yourself?" She questioned, feeling curious.

<Sue> "Practicing with my powers... there's not really a lot of comprehensive training programs for invisible force fields... so I invented my own." She gave a half shrug.

<Doreen> "I could think of a lot of things that could help with training invisibility." Doreen gave Sue a coy smirk. "Got enough room for little ole me in there?"

<Sue> "Sure, just walk in a straight line from where you are, you'll have to trust me - there really is something there."

<Doreen> Doreen tapped where the water should be, carefully but then when she felt something she just started to walk out normally. "Just don't drop me I don't wanna get all wet, yet."

<Sue> "I won't drop you - you're not nearly the heaviest person I've lifted." Sue rolled her eyes and started to reconstruct her walls while keeping the path up for Doreen.

<Doreen> "I'll just take that as a compliment." As Doreen got closer to Sue she looked around at what she was building. "You're just full of tricks aren't you?"

<Sue> "Not really, I only have two." She gathered some water to make a new roof for her waterhouse. "Invisible and forcefields, that's all I have."

<Doreen> "What you see is what you get with me." She smiled. "Maybe I can show you my tricks sometime."

<Sue> "If they involve wood and nibbling nuts, I'm going to have to pass... especially if that's a euphemism."

<Doreen> Doreen let out a laugh. "You're just venomous today aren't you?" She gave Sue a playful poke to test her concentration.

<Sue> Sue squirmed but the walls held, "I'm always venomous - I'm studying politics, they teach you how to be venomous."

<Doreen> Doreen's nail carefully slid over the fabric of Sue's clothes. "Aren't you supposed to do anything you can to get voters on your side too?"

<Sue> "Nothing that can be used against me later! And I have to learn how to lie convincingly... I'm not so good at that part after a lifetime of being the well behaved kid in the family..."

<Doreen> "What's the fun in being well behaved?" She laughed more and let her finger slide a little lower towards her butt to test the water.

<Sue> "It wasn't fun but I got good grades and had fun in my own way..." she shrugged a little, "One of us had to do as we were told or my parents would have had a nervous breakdown or something."

<Doreen> "Aww aren't you the good little girl?" She smirked, her finger still moving slowly into possibly forbidden territory. "Well what does the good girl like to do for fun?"

<Sue> "I used to play games all the time but now I mostly just get drunk and terrorise the locals."

<Doreen> "Now that sounds amazingly fun." Doreen smiled. "The more I learn about you the more fun you seem to be."

<Sue> "It is amazing how much fun you can have pretending to be a ghost. I did that for hallowe'en once." She grinned, "I was naked most of the night and no one knew!"

<Doreen> "Mmm kinky. Usually everyone notices when I'm naked though." Doreen gave Sue's butt a poke. "Though I don't usually have to get a costume, everyone just assumes I'm already wearing one."

<Sue> "That would take so much of the pressure off... truth be told, I was just lazy that year but I got a girlfriend out of the deal so..." she gave another shrug, "Last year's costume was epic, took me months."

<Doreen> "Well score. Maybe I should walk around naked more often." She gave Sue a little pinch.

<Sue> Sue squeaked and the roof leaked a fair bit, "You're without the ability to turn invisible so you can probably still get arrested for public indecency or something.... I wouldn't recommend it."

<Doreen> "True... spending the night in jail would not be fun. Well it's not as bad as they make it seem. Mostly just really really boring."

<Sue> "Yep boring and smelly," Sue nodded, "It's not ideal."

<Doreen> "There's worse ways to spend a night. Though I don't actively try to get in those places anymore. Not unless it'll be worth it." She gave Sue's butt a squeeze since she didn't get any retaliation from the pinch.

<Sue> She ceiling leaked considerably more this time and got both of them quite wet, "Oi! Knock it off!"

<Doreen> "I'm just testing your concentration." Doreen shook a little trying to get some of the water off her. "You made me wet."

<Sue> "You brought that on yourself," Sue pointed out, "I have to concentrate or the forcefield goes away."

<Doreen> "I didn't say it was a bad thing. I mean, it is a nice day." Her hands carefully moved her hair out of her face.

<Sue> "Well you're lucky it wasn't the floor beneath us," she looked down at their feet on the surface of the water.

<Doreen> "Can't swim?" She cocked her head curiously. "I'd save you."

<Sue> "Pfft, I can swim," she laughed, "I grew up by a river and I didn't have a traumatic experience with a kayak when I was a kid."

<Doreen> "Then what're you worried about?" Doreen thought about tickling her this time.

<Sue> "I wasn't really planning on getting wet today and my outfit is largely dry-clean only?" Sue offered, "I'm supposed to be practicing my forcefields, I'm doing it on water to make sure I don't screw up..."

<Doreen> "You could always take it off, Miss 'I-can-walk-around-naked-and-invisible'." She giggled. "If only I had that power. Clothes are no fun."

<Sue> "Take it off and put it where? We're standing on a lake," she pointed out. "Also I'm not really much of an exhibitionist."

<Doreen> "I'd hold onto it for you." Doreen giggled a little.

<Sue> "Well that'd be pointless too - if you're holding it it'll get wet anyway... you don't think a lot of stuff through, do you?"

<Doreen> "Only short term, long terms no fun." Doreen stretched a little. "But if we went swimming we could just hang them in a tree." She stuck her tongue out at her.

<Sue> "Trees are not in easy reach... also it's October." She looked down at the water below, "It's probably pretty chilly in there."

<Doreen> "Complain complain complain." She blew a raspberry at Sue. "You should just be spontaneous sometimes, it's tons of fun!"

<Sue> "It's not fun if you get hypothermia! It's bad for you!"

<Doreen> "See that's why I love bein all fuzzy. Means I don't have to wear all those pesky clothes."

<Sue> "If you still want to swim, be my guest but I'm telling you it's freezing cold in there. Fur or not, that'll still hurt."

<Doreen> "Aww you're worried about little ole me? I'm flattered." She gave Sue a kiss on the cheek and started to walk her way back to the trees to take her clothes off wondering if Sue would try to stop her.

<Sue> Sue debated on stopping the path but decided that was cruel and kept up the surface forcefield for her.

<Doreen> "You're hard to tempt, you know that?" She sat down at the edge of the water instead of going to get undressed.

<Sue> "Oh I got all of that out of the way in my first year. Now I'm focusing on my studies and not getting killed by some psycho terrorists like my brother." She morphed the shape of her castle construct into various animals.

<Doreen> "Oh, I'm sorry..." Doreen frowned, she knew some people had been killed at the school but didn't know who.

<Sue> Sue gave a half shrug, most of her attention on maintaining the more complex shapes, "I'd already mourned him when that happened, really... so it didn't hurt as much the second time around..."

<Doreen> "This is a weird place isn't it...?" Doreen cocked her head just staring at Sue now.

<Sue> "You're only just figuring that out now?" She raised an eyebrow at Doreen, "Where the hell have you been?"

<Doreen> "Staring at cute butts." Doreen freely admitted.

<Sue> Sue rolled her eyes, "Everyone in this place is obsessed with sex. No one seems to give a rat's ass about their studies..."

<Doreen> "Dang.... I guess I'm hanging out with the wrong people. And I'd be more interested if my classes were fun. All these remedial classes are boring."

<Sue> "It's college - fun is for outside the classroom... and you'd be done with the remedial classes faster if you did the work instead of bunking off and trying to sleep with randomers."

<Doreen> "Maybe I just need a good tutor." She stuck her tongue out at her. "Know anyone that doesn't mind half naked fuzzy girls?"

<Sue> "Probably most people. Just ask someone? But apparently not me because I'm boring."

<Doreen> "Isn't that the point of tutoring? I won't learn anything if I'm letting you touch all over me."

<Sue> "But you just complained that the remedial classes were boring... how is that not the same?"

<Doreen> "Hmm fine how about half and half. Every time I get an answer right you get to do something nice to me." She gave Sue a coy smirk.

<Sue> "But that's only beneficial to you... what do I get out of it?"

<Doreen> "Everytime I get something wrong you get to punish me?" Her grin grew wider.

<Sue> ".... That would sound better if you didn't look so pleased about it."

<Doreen> "You know you'd enjoy it." She got up and wiggled her butt at Sue.

<Sue> An invisible forcefield hand smacked that ass, "Who says I would?"

<Doreen> Doreen squeaked at the spank. "Oh I don't know I just have a feeling." She bit her lip giving Sue her most innocent look that she could muster.

<Sue> "Uh-huh. Well I disagree," she let her shapes dissolve, careful to avoid getting wet again with all the water they contained.

<Doreen> "Well then what would you want out of it?" She stuck her tongue out at her and wiggled her butt again this time pulling her shorts down to moon Sue.

<Sue> Sue rolled her eyes again, shaking her head. "I don't know, I have to think about these things."

<Doreen> "Well aren't you just picky?" Doreen laughed a little.

<Sue> "Just because I like to use my brain to think rather than my sex drive...."

<Doreen> "Hey now. Don't insult me cuz I know what I like. I use my brain too." She pouted at Sue.

<Sue> "So far all I've seen you doing is hitting on people... that doesn't count."

<Doreen> "Stalking me now cutie?" Doreen picked at the grass around her.

<Sue> "I don't need to stalk people, I'm just observant," she shrugged, "Also invisible a lot."

<Doreen> "Sounds like stalking to me. Careful, I might start to think you're interested in me."

<Sue> "You're overconfient, huh? Who says I'm following you when I'm invisible?"

<Doreen> "You're the one who said you've been watching me hit on other people."

<Sue> "That doesn't mean I'm following you! I could have just seen you around the place," Sue pointed out.

<Doreen> "If you say so. I think someone wants to see if I'm furry all over or not."

<Sue> "You can think what you like, I'm sure I can't stop you - not a telepath."

<Doreen> "So you gonna help me pass these horrible classes?" Doreen walked around a little then started back towards Sue, she was getting bored.

<Sue> She created another path for Doreen to make it back to her safely, "I suppose I can try... but if your attention span waivers too much I'm going to quit, 'kay?"

<Doreen> "Aww well I guess I can be good sometimes. You're pretty good at this." She looked down at the invisible platform she was standing on, just seeing the water under her.

<Sue> "The forcefield thing? I've had a lot of practice," she gave a smile.

<Doreen> "It's pretty awesome." Doreen poked at the forcefield to test it.

<Sue> Sue shrugged, "Meh, there are better powers out there but I guess it's okay."

<Doreen> "Aww don't sell yourself short. I just command squirrels, though civil war reenactments with all squirrels is pretty awesome too."

<Sue> Sue laughed, "They'd love you in the UK, tell all those mean American squirrels to bugger off and leave our reds alone."

<Doreen> "Now I'm gonna have to get some little redcoats for my squirrel army!" She giggled.

<Sue> "Red squirrels are the cutest of squirrels - they have little tufts on the tops of their ears! But they're not doing so well... the greys are bigger and more aggressive than they are and they carry a disease they're immune to but the reds aren't. It's sad," she made a sad face.

<Doreen> "Aww yeah they're cuties. I like the prevost's squirrels. They're the cutest."

<Sue> "I don't know what that is," she shrugged, "I only know things about the UK wildlife really."

<Doreen> "Yeah those ones live in Asia. But my next favorite would probably be reds." Doreen smiled. "We have reds here too but they're not nearly as cute as the ones from Europe."

<Sue> "No squirrel can beat our reds for cuteness," Sue nodded sagely.

<Doreen> "Aww not even me?" She gave Sue a playful pose.

<Sue> "You're not a squirrel, you just have squirrel like characteristics."

<Doreen> Doreen pouted a little. "So I'm not cute?"

<Sue> "I didn't say that, I'm just saying you don't fit properly into the context."

<Doreen> "So I am cute?" She smiled. "You're just a sweet talker aren't you?" Doreen teased Sue.

<Sue> Sue sighed, rolling her eyes, "Whatever you like...."

<Doreen> "So you gonna tell me why you're so sour? I mean, I like lemons so it doesn't bother me." She made a face like she'd just sucked on a big slice of one.

<Sue> "One too many bad experiences in my life... plus I don't have the time for anything high-maintenance and you're definitely that."

<Doreen> "How?" She cocked her head. "And that sucks... I'm sorry."

<Sue> "You have the attention span of a teaspoon. Anyone that easily distracted is going to require far too much time."

<Doreen> "Hey I know how to entertain myself. It's not like I'm all clingy."

<Sue> "I didn't say clingy, I said easily distracted," she corrected, "Mind you, they're both as bad as each other."

<Doreen> "Ouch.... well fine I won't bother you anymore." She got up to walk away.

<Sue> Sue groaned, "What do you want me to say? I'm not interested in a relationship right now and I probably won't be for a while. The last serious relationship ended badly right when I really needed someone because apprently I wasn't allowed to be upset that my brother had been kidnapped by cannibals and was probably going to be eaten."

<Sue> "Obviously I didn't matter enough to that person even though we both said that word so I'm not really willing to open myself up to that much shit all over again. Can you blame me?"

<Doreen> "That's no reason to be mean to me. I mean I understand you don't wanna put up with an annoying squirrel." She huffed and stormed off.

<Sue> "I never said you were annoying! Stop putting words in my mouth!" Her concentration lessened when her anger and frustration increased. The path vanished from beneath Doreen and a forcefield ram hit her in the back to catapult her toward the shore while Sue rose from the surface of the water in a bubble.

<Doreen> "Ack! What the fuck!" Doreen's tail puffed out.

<Sue> "I say exactly what I mean, there's nothing to read into! If you're serious about tutoring, my schedule is on my door. Don't interrupt me during my study slots but I'm free pretty much all of the rest of the time and if I'm not in my room, I'm not hard to find." Sue's tone was still angry but the offer was legit.

<Doreen> "Whatever, I'm too high maintenance." This time she did storm off trying to get all the muck from the shore off her hands and anywhere else it had gotten. She was going to have to take a very long shower now.

<Sue> Sue rolled her eyes skyward as she and her bubble sank beneath the surface of the water.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6