11/15 Instance: Nuts to You

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

11/15 Instance: Nuts to You

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a couple of days after The Rodent Trap

<Doreen> Doreen lounged about the room, she was trying to think of something to do since Jessica had left with Sebastian to do something. "Wonder if they have anything good to read." She contemplated getting out of the chair that she'd finally got comfortable in, even though it looked like she couldn't have been comfortable by how her body was contorted.

<Shinobi> Shinobi waited. He'd heard his father and his wife leave, but he was wary about coming out just yet. He moved away from the door and wandered back to his small kitchen area.

<Doreen> How comfortable she was eventually won out, plus she didn't want to get dressed and she figured that Jessica would frown upon her roaming the house half nude. "Uuuugh I need a butler. Why don't they have an awesome butler for when you don't want to move? Maybe I should call some squirrels?"

<Shinobi> Hunger, boredom and curiosity won out and he opened the door and started up the stairs. Widget was loitering in the foyer and he just gave the robot a look and moved on.

<Shinobi> The small refrigerator was nearly empty, and so were his few cabinets. Going back to the door, he listened. He thought the girl with the tail was still here, but he couldn't be sure. It was awfully quiet.

<Doreen> The room got quiet again when she stopped talking to herself. She decided against calling squirrels, Sebastian would definitely get mad if Jessica didn't. For quite a little bit of time she just stared up at the ceiling trying to think of something to do without having to move, but that didn't leave many options.

<Shinobi> He thought he heard a voice, but when it didn't repeat he wrote it off. Kitchen first, then look for the girl? Or girl first? Why was he even considering these options? Shinobi paused briefly on the level where his father's bedroom and their nursery were, but there didn't seem to be anyone there. Up to the next level he went.

<Doreen> Doreen looked at the sudden person in the room for a second before she registered that she should say something. "Hi there." She blushed a little since she was obviously in an awkward position and also because she thought he was a little cute.

<Shinobi> The girl was definitely still here, and nearly nude. And... furry. Shinobi couldn't help but look. He smiled. "Hello. It looks like I needn't have bothered putting on a shirt to come up." He moved into the room and sat in one of the other chairs nearby.

<Doreen> "You sure? Maybe I don't like staring at man chest?" She moved herself to sit right in the chair so he couldn't stare at all of her so easily. "You sure you're allowed out of your dungeon when they're not home?"

<Shinobi> "Well, well. If you prefer staring a female chests..." He paused and smirked, eyes drawn to Doreen's. "That would certainly explain your interest in Jessica. And raise some questions." He made himself more comfortable. "Even if I weren't, who would stop me?"

<Doreen> "Well I do like girl chests but I'm not interested in Jessica. Girls have more interesting things to look at. I know you agree Mr. Obvious." She gave him a slight smirk. "And I'm sure that creepy little robot could taze you or something."

<Shinobi> "Maybe, but mostly he seems to bake cakes." Shinobi shrugged. "Girls are more interesting all the way around. It's hard not to stare, considering." He tipped his head toward her. Fuzzy... almost everywhere. "I would imagine a fully-body wax would be an ordeal for you."

<Doreen> "Hmm I don't know guys have some decent things to look at too. And I like my fur so a body wax wouldn't happen." She glared at him.

<Shinobi> "Would you like something to look at then?" He smirked and shifted a little closer in the chair. "I like your fur too. It looks... soft. Inviting."

<Doreen> "Being a little forward aren't we? Just because I'm not dressed doesn't mean I'm here for your pleasures."

<Shinobi> "No, but I can hardly be blamed for looking, can I?" He forced his eyes up to hers and realized the markings on her face must be part of her mutation. That was interesting. "Sorry," he managed, and put on an apologetic smile for her.

<Doreen> "I guess I can forgive you this time." Her glare turned into a slight smile. "I do look quite ravishing in this ensemble don't I?" Doreen teased.

<Shinobi> "That you do." His smile eased into something more real and he sat back. "Ravishing and fluffy, and don't think I've forgotten those claws." He smirked. "Is your mutation entirely physical? I'm sorry if that's rude, but I'm really interested. I find mutant powers of all kinds fascinating."

<Doreen> "Well I can talk to squirrels. I don't know if that counts as physical or not. But for the most part yes. Tail, claws, extra claws, teeth, the good looks, that's about it." Her smile widened as she paid herself the playful compliment.

<Shinobi> "You can... talk... to squirrels? Do they talk back?" He cocked his head. "Is it actual speaking or do you do it up here?" Shinobi tapped his temple, remembering the odd exchanges he'd noticed between his father and Jess.

<Doreen> "Actual talk. I can understand everything they say, but usually they don't talk about anything interesting. But they'll do things for me too."

<Shinobi> "Rather a lot about trees and nuts I suppose?" He laughed. "They do things for you? So you can have little furry minions? That's excellent."

<Doreen> "I make them replay historic battles. If I give them a can of pistachios they'll do just about anything from attacking people to stealing things for me."

<Shinobi> Shinobi laughed again, genuinely amused. "I would be honored to see this sometime. I'm sure there are plenty of squirrels around here, and with the winter coming they would love the extra food." He leaned forward. "I'm frankly surprised my, ah, step mother doesn't feed them already. She seems the type."

<Doreen> "There's a few in my room at school but they're probably all hibernating by now. I could wake some up, but that might be a little mean."

<Shinobi> "They hibernate?" Shinobi wondered if this was a worrisome gap in his education. "I suppose if they're in hibernation they won't wonder where you are, at the very least."

<Doreen> "Eh they enjoy sleeping this time of year. I'm pretty sure they don't care weather I'm there or not. I'm usually pretty bored in winter if I don't keep them up, but then they get really hyper."

<Shinobi> "I would say you're not going to face a boring winter if you're hanging around here." He smirked. Especially not if she was keeping Jessica entertained. "Has the school proved too boring for you then?"

<Doreen> "Yup... I don't like classes never have. I don't mind reading but the stuff they give us is ridiculous. I should find some good history books about war and just hide out here until Jessica makes me go back to school."

<Shinobi> Shinobi sat up with a grin. "They have a library here. You've not seen it yet?"

<Doreen> "Nope I haven't really ventured out of this room.... I don't really like being in strange places." She bit her lip.

<Shinobi> That lip bite pulled his attention for a moment, but he quickly recovered and got up, offering her his hand. "Well then, since Sebastian and Jessica are being terrible hosts, let me show you." He put on his best grin.

<Doreen> "Or are you just trying to live out some fantasy of nailing the hot chick in a library? Shall I put on some librarian glasses for you?" She teased him.

<Shinobi> "Can I not simply be interested in helping you relieve your boredom? I read as well, you know." He pretended offense, still smiling, and wriggled his fingers.

<Doreen> "Oh you can read? I would have never guessed." She smirked and took his hand. "My hero."

<Shinobi> "I can add, subtract, multiply and divide as well." He gave the back of her hand a kiss, then tugged her toward the stairs. "I'm very impressive."

<Doreen> "Well aren't you just the genius." She blushed a little when he kissed her hand.

<Shinobi> "I get by. I can tie my shoes as well." He nodded and let her to the spiral stairs, then let go of her hand to gesture toward them. "Lady's first."

<Doreen> "And I assume you dress yourself, unless Sebastian had to help you this morning? Enjoy the view?" Doreen asked knowing that he wanted to stare at her butt as she walked up the stairs.

<Shinobi> His lips pursed at the reminder he'd been forced to wear Sebastian's clothes for three days. Suppressing a shudder, he followed her up the stairs after her swishing tail passed by. "Now, now, I'm just trying to be a gentleman. The view is just a perk of the job."

<Doreen> Doreen flicked her tail in his face. "Well enjoy enjoy then." She gave him a little show as she went up the stairs.

<Shinobi> Enjoy he did, all the way to the top.

<Doreen> "Hope you enjoyed that. If Jess catches you staring you might get castrated for it." She stuck her tongue out at him.

<Shinobi> "It was entirely worth it." Shinobi smirked and brushed the back of his hand over the tip of her tail as part of an overly broad gesture around the room. "And see, I gave no false pretenses - library." His gaze followed, taking in the rows of books and the security door to the one part of the house he had yet to explore himself.

<Doreen> "I see, that doesn't mean you're not planning on trying something funny." She slapped his hand with her tail.

<Shinobi> "Not now that I know you can summon an army of squirrels to attack me," he laughed, giving his hand a shake. "Albeit sleepy squirrels, right?"

<Doreen> "They'll be all the more pissed off if I have to wake them up." She looked around to see if she could find some good war books.

<Shinobi> Shinobi let her go and pretended to look for books himself, sneaking the occasional glance at her. They had a fairly good selection, considering it would have been far more practical to just have these all in electronic format. Silly old man.

<Doreen> "So where shall we go next on our tour?" Doreen poked his side when he wasn't paying attention.

<Shinobi> He dodged away from her poke and then smirked. "Well, since I'm being a good boy and not too forward I can't say my room."

<Doreen> "Oh but I've seen so much of the house. What are you hiding in that dungeon of yours you don't want me to see."

<Shinobi> "What you see is what you get." He smirked and since she was already close he moved in a little closer.

<Doreen> "Oh, that must be a pretty sparse room." Doreen let him get closer, letting her guard down.

<Shinobi> He scoffed. "Depends on what you do with it." Raising a hand, he traced his fingertip over her arm. "I can be pretty creative."

<Doreen> "Oh? Do tell." She raised an eyebrow at him.

<Shinobi> "But a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell," he said, tone slightly sing-song. Smirking, he kept trailing his fingers over her fuzzy skin until he made it to her shoulder and started moving across her collar bone.

<Doreen> "Well now you're not enticing at all." She gave him a fake yawn.

<Shinobi> "Oh, come on, can you blame a guy for trying to keep a little mystery?" He reached higher and ran his finger down her nose, then swept his hand back to cup her jaw.

<Doreen> Doreen gave his hand a slight kiss. "Well you tried your best didn't you?" She backed away slowly then went back over to the books to find one that went over civil wars.

<Shinobi> Perhaps he was really onto something with that theory about Jessica? But, he wasn't greatly deterred and followed her. "It seems you'll never know," he chuckled.

<Doreen> "Man you're just not really good at this game." Doreen opened a book and flipped through it.

<Shinobi> "I suppose it depends on the rules we're playing by, doesn't it?" He moved in behind her and snagged a book from a shelf, pretending to read the back.

<Doreen> "And what rules would you suggest?" She set the book down and found a place to sit. "I mean, I wouldn't have any idea what to suggest." Doreen feigned ignorance.

<Shinobi> "Well, we can keep up this little dance of pretending we don't know what we want, or we can make good use of the time we have alone." He continued to look at the back of the book, leaning against the case.

<Doreen> "I'm not quite sure I want what you're selling. You're not a very good salesman." She sat up with her legs crossed. "I don't think that's a good enough sale to make Jessica mad after she took me in."

<Shinobi> "Why would Jess even need to know?" He was honestly curious about that, so he looked over at her.

<Doreen> "See now that's using that brain." She grinned up at him. "I'll give you a C-minus."

<Shinobi> "Well, that's still a passing grade at least," he said with a laugh, shaking his head. Since that was all the encouragement he needed, he moved back over to her and took the book from her hand to look at it.

<Doreen> "Well I'd say you might need to get some extra credit work done." Doreen smirked up at him.

<Shinobi> "I'm sure we can work on it." He returned the smirk. "You're the sexy librarian after all."

<Doreen> Doreen just laughed at that. "You're horrible." She grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him down into a kiss.

<Shinobi> Shinobi didn't need any more encouragement and dropped the book to return the kiss.

<Doreen> "Mmm B-plus." She licked her lips after the kiss and let go of his shirt. "Hope I didn't stretch it too bad."

<Shinobi> "Problem easily solved." Now on his knees next to her chair, he grabbed the back of the neck of his shirt and tugged it off. "That puts us on a more level playing field anyway." Shinobi smirked and caught her jaw in his palm again, moving in for another kiss.

<Doreen> Doreen kissed him back showing off her skills until she needed to take a breath. "Mmm I don't think so, I think you're still a little over dressed. And I think we should move somewhere more comfortable." She leaned down and nipped at his neck slowly.

<Shinobi> He closed his eyes and enjoyed the attention, then what she said sunk in and he smirked. "Well then, we can take the tour to the dungeon."

<Doreen> "Mine's closer." She pushed him back and headed for the stairs. "Hope you can keep up big boy."

<Shinobi> Laughing, he started after her, then smirked to himself and phased through the floor to beat her to her own door. "What was that about keeping up?"

<Doreen> Doreen stared at him as he passed through the floor. "Now that's just cheating..."

<Shinobi> "You didn't ask about my powers," he pointed out, moving in to give her another kiss.

<Doreen> Doreen dodged his kiss playfully. "Well then what tricks are you hiding?" She sliced through his belt.

<Shinobi> Shinobi grinned and hardened the tips of his own fingers, slicing through the front of her bra. "Just a few."

<Doreen> "Hey now I liked that bra." She held it up with her hands. "I think you're going to have to take me out shopping." Doreen whispered into his ear finishing with a nip as she let the bra drop.

<Shinobi> "My belt was new." All of his clothes were, and now he'd have to consider this idea of taking her shopping. He could borrow dad's credit card. The idea made him laugh and then groan at the nip. Shinobi rested his hands on her hips and backed her into her room.

<Doreen> "A belt doesn't cover your naughty bits and keep the guys from doing dirty things to you." She let him lead her off to her room and started to kiss at his neck again.

<Shinobi> "Neither does this bra," he pointed out, covering her hands with his own, then slowly sliding hers aside.

<Doreen> "Oh shush you, correcting the instructor will get you a punishment." Doreen gave him a spank.

<Shinobi> He gave her a feral grin and hardened his fingertips again, sliding them between her skin and the band of her panties, his eyebrows raised in question.

<Doreen> "Don't you dare!" She gave him a slightly playful grin. "I really like these ones."

<Shinobi> Meeting her eyes, he let his fingers revert and instead hooked the band with his thumbs to pull them down.

<Doreen> "Someone is a quick study." She pushed him back onto the bed and shimmied out of her panties. "You're still over dressed."

<Shinobi> "Not for long." He unbuttoned and unzipped, raising up to get rid of his own pants, but getting distracted by her now bare in front of him.

<Doreen> "See something you like?" She laughed a little as he stared. "You're going to see more I promise." Doreen gave him a wicked grin and jumped onto the bed to join him.