11/26 Instance: In the Pink

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

11/26 Instance: In the Pink

Post by Slarti »

Timelined the day after Rum Swizzle

<Bobby> Bobby wasn't normally a big fan of heat, but he'd make an exception for this. A blonde exception, which was looking great and soaking up the sun in a pink bikini. With polka dots, no less. "Ahhhh, yeah, I could get used to this lifestyle."

<Bobby> Picking up the mixed drink from the poolside table, he slouched into the lounge chair beside his fiancee. Wow, he had a fiancee!

<Paige> Paige laughed and adjusted herself just a little, pink sunglasses in place on her face. "I think I'm already used to it...." She grinned over at him. "Do we have to go back to real life and work?"

<Bobby> "We could just go back and get Ripley and Yoda and make a break for it." He was half serious.

<Paige> Laughing again, Paige nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Too bad we can't go through with it."

<Bobby> "Yeah... guess not." He sipped his drink and squinted at the pool, then remembered he had sunglasses and dropped them down from the top of his head. "We... could maybe get married here though. Like, if you want? Or... I dunno, someplace else like this. Or honeymoon."

<Paige> "I hear they do excellent wedding and honeymoon packages here... but that could get really expensive to bring my family." She glanced over at Bobby again. They made good money... but not that kind of money.

<Bobby> "Yeah... you have a lot of that." He laughed. Oh. Oh shit. He hadn't asked her dad! Well, wait... they were adults now. Did he need to do that? "Uh... will your folks be mad?"

<Paige> Paige paled. Both Eve and Rachel had asked. "Well.... they really like you... so I doubt they will be too upset."

<Bobby> He noticed the pale though, and answered with his own pale. "Yeah... I mean, even your mom seemed to like me..."

<Paige> "Dad does too. I mean, who wouldn't?! What's not to like?!" She reached out to give his hand a reassuring squeeze. "What about your family?"

<Bobby> "They want me to be happy, and you make me happy." He smiled brightly and squeezed her hand. "And my mom loves you. Even dad likes you... he never... he likes you."

<Paige> "Do I really, Bobby?" Paige asked, keeping his hand firmly in her own.

<Bobby> "Yeah! Super happy... like ridiculously happy." He jiggled their joined hands and ran his thumb over the ring.

<Paige> She blushed immediately. "You make me happy too," she assured him.

<Bobby> "Yaaaay," he said softly and grinned. "We're happy beach campers!"

<Paige> "Oh yes we are! This is way better than a tent in the woods," she laughed sighing happily. "But... a bit... dry." Paige grinned and took off her sunglasses, setting her drink aside too. "Geronimo!" She moved quickly to the pool and jumped in, since they were the only ones there.

<Bobby> "Very good!" Bobby laughed and scrambled up from his own lounge chair to dive into the pool as well. "Ahhhh, my natural habitat." He splashed. "Rise up, my brothers and sisters!"

<Paige> Paige grinned and pounced on Bobby, only where they could touch bottom, "I caught you!"

<Bobby> "Oof! You so did!" He pretended a swoon and flicked water at her.

<Paige> "Hey!" Paige splashed him back.

<Bobby> He laughed and flicked again. "Okay, so it's too expensive to fly everybody here. Where do you want to get married then?"

<Paige> Paige got serious for a moment, thinking it over. "How do you feel about getting married on the farm?"

<Bobby> "Eieeio?" Bobby saw the serious face, but he wasn't sure if it was a serious serious face.

<Paige> That earned him a laugh and a kiss. "Not quite, but ok. Maybe not the farm. Where do you think?"

<Bobby> "Wouldn't your folks freak out if we invited a bunch of mutant crazies to the farm?"

<Paige> "Yeah they probably would. So would your parents. Or at least your dad." Paige chewed her lip, thinking. "Maybe we should just elope...."

<Bobby> he shook his head, sending water droplets flying. "No eloping. We should do it right."

<Paige> Paige squealed and giggled at the water flying in her face. "Ok ok, no eloping." Lorna and Bobby had done that. She should have known better. "Well, if we don't want to fly my whole family, the farm is best... or we can risk it at the school... Maybe we can get Stark to let us use the White House," she teased. "....We own a jet!"

<Bobby> "White House would be appropriate for Miss America," he laughed.

<Paige> That caused another laugh. "Yeah, maybe. It's been a long time since I was Miss America though. But you! Mr. Super Hero! You deserve a White House wedding."

<Bobby> Bobby found himself singing a few bars from White Wedding. "We'll see... we could just rent someplace really cool." Then he realized something and chewed his lip. "Or a church, maybe."

<Paige> That caught her attention firmly. Paige looked at his face and smiled. "I think we could get our church, no problem."

<Bobby> "I'm half Catholic?" He gave her an uncertain grin.

<Paige> "Close enough maybe," Paige laughed, running a wet hand through his hair. "When do you want to get married?"

<Bobby> "I guess it'll take some time to plan." He chewed his lip. "And for you to get a dress." Bobby wrinkled his nose. "I need a tux, but not pink. Sorry, babe," he laughed. And he'd need a best man...

<Paige> "Yeah... the perfect dress. I think I may make it. Not sure. Haven't decided... and it's been a whole day! I'm seriously slacking." She giggled and ducked under the water for a moment before resurfacing. "What about a pink tie?"

<Bobby> "I can do a pink tie," he laughed. "Ohhh, Ripley will love having a reason to put on a fluffy pink dress." He might also make Anna wear one.

<Paige> "Oh she will look so darling! I can make her a dress to look just like mine! Have you seen those? They are sooooooooo cute!!!"

<Bobby> "You'll both look soooooooo cute," he mimicked with a grin. "There's not enough fluff in the world for this."

<Paige> "Oh just you wait, my fiance. You are going to be stunned!"

<Bobby> Bobby shook his head with a chuckle and gave her a fast, damp kiss. "Oh, I bet I will be. It'll be awesome."

<Paige> "But really, it's just a pretty party. The important thing is I get you." Paige kissed the tip of his nose with a smile.

<Bobby> "I'm all yours." He decided one kiss wasn't enough and gave her a few more - loudly. When he pulled back, he gave her a speculative look. "Okay, so maybe spring? At your church. And somewhere beachy for our honeymoon."

<Paige> "I like spring... what about May?" Paige gave him a few more kisses. There was never enough of those.

<Bobby> "May it is!" All this kissing gave him a few more ideas and he pulled her closer through the water and gave her a deeper kiss. May wasn't April. April was... bad.

<Paige> She was easy to pull along and gladly returned his kiss. "It will be beautiful. The most beautiful wedding ever."

<Bobby> "Definitely that..." He looked at her and lost himself for a moment. "Um..." Wow, it was hot. "I think... you wanna go back to the room for a while?"

<Paige> Face already red, Paige nodded. "Yes, I do!"