11/26 Instance: Cannot be Unseen

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

11/26 Instance: Cannot be Unseen

Post by Slarti »

Timelined a few days after Nuts to You

<Doreen> Doreen stretched out on her bed waiting for Shinobi to come back. She was going to get dressed if he didn't hurry up with his little surprise.

<Shinobi> Things had taken a little longer than he expected in the kitchen, but it wasn't as if he'd really paid attention to where his father kept corkscrews before. Now, however, he was ready. Shinobi looked down at himself with a smirk and then took the glasses to the dining room. "Doreen, could you come here and help me with something?"

<Doreen> Doreen sighed and got out of bed, she shivered a little even though the house was more than warm enough to walk around without clothes. "This better be worth it. I was comforta...." She didn't even finish her sentence when she noticed what he was wearing. "Those better not be mine." Doreen laughed a little.

<Shinobi> Shinobi grinned. "If you want them back, you'll have to take them." He picked up one of the wine glasses and held it out toward her. "But first you should help me drink some of my father's ridiculously expensive wine."

<Doreen> "You're horrible and a bad influence too, you know I'm not of age right?" She grinned and walked over to him to take the glass.

<Shinobi> "Age of consent, which is good enough." He smirked and clinked his glass to hers and took a sip.

<Doreen> Doreen took a sip and pulled a face. "Sure about that? You never asked how old I was you naughty boy."

<Shinobi> His gaze dropped to her bare chest and he smirked.

<Doreen> "That smirk isn't a yes." She stretched her arms to the sky to give him a better view.

<Shinobi> "I believe the yes is implied at this point." Shinobi moved in closer and slid his arm behind her back to pull her against him.

<Jessica> Jess had been attempting to nap but the sound of voices on the floor above now made that an unlikely outcome. She sighed and got out of the bed, finding a robe and opening the door to let Sharky go ahead of her to what he assumed was lunch. A glance at the clock told her that she should probably fulfill his wish.

<Doreen> Doreen giggled when he pulled her to him and she almost spilled the wine. "Is this stuff supposed to taste good?" She took another sip.

<Shinobi> "It doesn't need to taste good when it's this ridiculously expensive." His eyebrow arched up and he swirled the glass and took another sip, then leaned down to kiss her.

<Doreen> She returned the kiss and reached back to give him a pinch. "It's bitter...."

<Jessica> Coming out at the floor with the kitchen, Jess turned the corner to go into it, Sharky skittering ahead of her on the tiles, and stopped short in the doorway. "Please God let this be some kind of horrifying nightmare."

<Shinobi> "Such is life." Shinobi gave a sharp grin, which promptly fell at the new voice. No, she left. He knew she left. "Fuck." He raised his head from Doreen's neck and stared at the opposite wall. "Hello, Jess..." He didn't let go of the girl, however.

<Doreen> "Wh....Fuck!" Doreen quickly hid behind Shinobi. "You said they were gone....." She knew she was fucked, Jess was probably going to kick her out now.

<Jessica> And the nightmare just got so much worse! "Put some clothes on!" She took off her robe and threw it at Shinobi.

<Shinobi> "They were!" He caught the robe one handed when Doreen ducked, then put down the wine glass. "You were gone," he threw at Jess over his shoulder and gave Doreen the robe.

<Shinobi> Then, he turned around and crossed his arms to glare at Jess. Frilly panties and all.

<Doreen> Doreen covered herself, still hiding behind Shinobi, expecting the worst. "Sorry..."

<Jessica> "The robe was for you Shinobi!" Jess turned her back to them both. "I was in bed. Trying to sleep. Now I wish I had gone out."

<Shinobi> "Well I wish you had too." He could care less if she wanted him covered.

<Jessica> "How long has this been going on?" She was never going to unsee this. No matter how much she wished it.

<Doreen> "Almost a week.... But only a few times." She bit her lip.

<Shinobi> "And I believe it's no one's business but ours," he said with a sniff, surveying his stepmother's back.

<Jessica> Jess made her way into the kitchen, seriously considering asking Sharky to be Shinobi's temporary modesty, and kept her eyes averted so she didn't reinforce the image she had not wanted to see ever in her life. "Not when it's in my bloody kitchen it isn't."

<Shinobi> "Oh... kitchen, library... cupola... her room, my room..." He grinned. "Your room."

<Doreen> "Hey! He's lying I swear!" Doreen tried to protect herself.

<Jessica> .... Was nothing in this life sacred!? She picked up the phone from its cradle on the wall and dialled Sebastian's cell. She didn't want to deal with this alone... or at all.

<Shinobi> "Perhaps." Shinobi smirked, but turned back to Doreen and noticed her expression. Fine.

<Doreen> She smacked Shinobi for that. "He is!"

<Shinobi> "...not your room," he amended, relenting slightly for Doreen's sake if he ever wanted to get laid with this convenient houseguest again.

<Jessica> Voicemail. "Sebastian, you need to come home right now. I don't care what you're doing. Someone has to have a conversation about boundaries and I'll be too busy trying to gouge out my own eyes." She put the phone down, "Just in all the other places I like to sit to relax. Thanks for ruining my whole house."

<Doreen> Doreen just glared at him. "You're a dick...."

<Shinobi> "I thought you rather liked that about me." He smirked at Doreen, then reached for the band of her panties.

<Jessica> Jess rested her hands on her belly and tried to calm down, she was sure her blood pressure was at a level that she shouldn't let it stay at. "Put some damn trousers on!" Nope. Not working.

<Doreen> "No I liked when you were nice.... god, why did I do this with you." She decided to move away from the jerk.

<Shinobi> His eyes still on Doreen, he shucked off her panties and handed them to her, then moved past Jess to the stairs. Only then did he really notice she seemed distressed. "Should... do you need a doctor?"

<Jessica> "I need brain bleach." She did however, move over to a stool to sit down.

<Shinobi> Looking between Jessica and Doreen, he turned and went down the stairs.

<Doreen> "Yeah... leave me here to fend for myself..... ass." She ran her fingers through her hair.

<Jessica> "You are just as much to blame as he is." Jess snapped, wincing a little at the same time. "I brought you here and let you stay here to help you. Did I waste my time?"

<Doreen> "I..." Doreen flailed internally. "I'm sorry, he was nice to me... and I got carried away." She frowned. "Do you need something Jessica...?"

<Jessica> "Nice? Doreen, if you sleep with everyone that's nice to you, you're going to have real problems." She winced again and looked down at a worried Sharky (who was probably just wondering where the hell his lunch was), "I'm fine."

<Doreen> "I... I'm sorry." Now she felt ridiculously embarrassed and dumb. She kept her gaze focused on the floor like a child.

<Jessica> "So you should be. Please tell me you were planning to disinfect my kitchen afterwards, at least? This is a food preparation area."

<Doreen> "We only did it in my bed! I promise.... he surprised me." She bit her lip.

<Jessica> "That's the absolute truth?" Jess narrowed her eyes on Doreen in an attempt to maximise her lie detecting ability.

<Doreen> "I swear! He's just being a jerk." Doreen still couldn't meet Jessica's gaze.

<Jessica> "Okay... okay... can you get me a glass of water, please? ... And feed Sharky before he paces a hole in the floor."

<Doreen> "Mmhm." She went to get Jess the water first then found Sharky's food which earned her a kiss from him while she was leaned down.

<Shinobi> Shinobi came back up the stairs slowly, but now only his feet were bare since he'd found a t-shirt and trousers.

<Jessica> Jess sipped the water slowly and tried to think about nice things. At least Shinobi had clothes on now.

<Shinobi> He stopped at the top of the stairs and looked at Jessica, then Doreen, then slid his hands into his pockets and leaned against the wall. There was nothing like a good awkward silence.

<Jessica> Jess put the glass of water down on the counter and pushed a hand through her hair with a sigh, "If you two want to sleep with each other, I can't stop you. But I would expect you to have some consideration for the other people the share the house and keep it confined to your own bedrooms. It may not be particularly exciting but we all have to make sacrifices."

<Doreen> "He's an ass like all the others... He's not getting anymore."

<Shinobi> "We did." He cleared his throat. "I was irritated and attempting to return the favor." Looking at Doreen, he frowned and looked down.

<Jessica> "You were irritated with me so you decided to take it out on my kitchen?" That was the only scenario that made sense to her even if she couldn't figure out why he'd be irritated with her.

<Shinobi> "No!" He looked up at Jess. "You weren't supposed to be here." Shinobi glanced at Doreen and back away to the dining room. "It was for her... a surprise. Something we could laugh about."

<Jessica> "Laugh that you sullied my kitchen? Any other room in the house would be better... except the nursery because that's just creepy."

<Doreen> "Eww hell no!" Doreen shook her head trying to get the image out of her head.

<Shinobi> "Do you think I enjoy wearing women's underwear? No, it was just as a joke. They're hers! From the first time we... which was in her room." He ran his hand through his hair.

<Jessica> "I didn't need to know that. Still trying to get that image out of my brain."

<Shinobi> "My point being that it had nothing to do with you, until you showed up!"

<Jessica> "Shocking that I'd show up in my own kitchen at lunch time."

<Shinobi> "Shocking that you haven't noticed anything before now." He shrugged one shoulder and tossed his head to get his too-long hair out of his eyes.

<Jessica> "I can't notice something that's happening when I'm not in the house in bedrooms I don't frequent." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

<Shinobi> "Precisely, we're back to the when you're not in the house portion of the argument." He crossed his arms and gave Doreen a glance.

<Doreen> Doreen was blushing bright red. "Please just kill me...."

<Jessica> "Maybe you shouldn't assume I'm not in the house without checking properly... or do this kind of thing in my kitchen."

<Shinobi> He gritted his teeth. "I'm sorry." It felt wrong. "It was the dining room, actually." Better.

<Doreen> "It's never happening again..."

<Shinobi> Shinobi shot Doreen a glare.

<Jessica> "I don't care whether it does or doesn't, I just don't want to know about it."

<Doreen> "Shouldn't have been an ass...." She shot back at Shinobi.

<Shinobi> His frown just deepened.

<Jessica> "You're both as much to blame." Especially after she'd already warned Doreen about Shinobi.

<Doreen> "I'll pack my stuff... I'm sorry Jessica." She frowned.

<Jessica> "I'm not throwing you out." Jess rolled her eyes, "If you want to leave, I won't stop you."

<Shinobi> Shinobi simply counted himself fortunate he didn't need to resort to asking Jessica to let Doreen stay. Charity was not his forte.

<Doreen> "I don't... I just... I figured." She hugged Jessica carefully. "I'm so sorry."

<Jessica> Jess sighed, patting Doreen's shoulder absently. "Actions speak louder than words."

<Shinobi> He watched this display and shrugged.