11/29 Instance: Two Wrongs

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

11/29 Instance: Two Wrongs

Post by JackSkulls »

Timeline Current

<Natasha> Natasha looked from the clock on her phone to the watch on her wrist. She tapped her pencil on her book a few times before picking up the textbook and throwing it across the room. Maybe her father had been right about these American boys after all. Clint was never home. She had also popped in to see him after a few of his classes and discovered he wasn't there either. There were times he didn't answer his phone and she could think of at least once that he had left the room to take a call. To top that off, one of her friends in SHIELD had mentioned that she had seen Clint and Carol together a couple of times. With one more glance at the clock, Natasha was so done. She pushed her chair back and started looking for a duffle bag. She needed to get some space.

<Clint> Clint didn't even know what he was about to walk in to. He leisurely walked down the hall to the room he shared with Natasha, at the door he fumbled a little with all his things then finally got it open. "Hey beautiful." Clint managed to get out before he saw her packing. "Uhmm... are we going somewhere?"

<Natasha> "We are not. I am. You and your new girlfriend can do whatever the hell you want to." Not thinking, only reacting, Natasha grabbed the closest object to hurl at his head. That object happened to be a boot.

<Clint> Clint barely dodged the boot as it went past his head. "Wait what...? What are you talking about girlfriend, the only woman in my life is you Natasha." He decided it was best to close the door if they were going to fight, but didn't move any further in to the room for fear of another flying object.

<Natasha> A calm Natasha paused her packing to look over at her husband. "I'm so sure I am. Just like you promised you were going to class. Clearly you are trustworthy and I believe every word you say."

<Clint> "I have been going to class... just not the get a degree ones... Ask Bobby or Carol, they've been teaching me other things." Clint chewed his lip, should he tell her? He didn't want her to worry about him.

<Natasha> "That's disgusting!" Natasha grabbed the textbook she had thrown earlier and threw it at his head this time.

<Clint> "Ow fuck!!! What are you talking about Natasha!?" He pulled out his ID and threw it on the bed. "I didn't want to worry you..."

<Natasha> "Oh no worry me by having multiple affairs? Yeah your plan worked really well, Barton!" Natasha zipped up her bag, not bothering to look at whatever he threw on the bed. It was probably a condom. Disgusting.

<Clint> "Natasha.. will you listen to me!?" He pleaded with her as he moved deeper in to the room. "The school thing doesn't work for me. I'm a mechanic and a marksman, so i got a job so i can provide for you. Car and Bobby are training me."

<Natasha> "To do what? Be a hooker? Car? CAR? Really?" Tasha wished she had a gun on her. "My dad was right about you. You are only after one thing." She headed for the door with her bag.

<Clint> Clint stopped her. "Natasha, they're training me to be a SHIELD agent, Carol's teaching me to work on the Jets and Bobby is helping me figure out my abilities. Do you really think I could ever cheat on you?" He was started to gst very upset that she wouldn't believe him.

<Natasha> "You would have told me that. Because we don't do secrets. We talk to each other. So nice try." She kept walking to the door.

<Clint> "Natasha... I didn't want you to worry when i went on missions. We just rescued one of the teachers that went missing. That Nord guy, art teacher or something, you had to have seen them bringing him in... he looks like some kind of monster now."

<Natasha> "That doesn't prove that you did anything to help with that or just got taken along because you were sleeping with Carol!"

<Clint> "Tasha.... I'm not cheating on you. Please listen to me, look at the I.D." Clijt grabbed her shoulders trying to keep her from getting past him.

<Natasha> Natasha glared at him, but took a deep breath. "Fine. I'll look. I don't know what good that will do, but I'll look."

<Clint> "You know me Natasha, I'm the same Clint you fell in love with in high school. I don't have eyes for anyone but you."

<Natasha> "That's why you've been lying to me? Really, Clint?"

<Clint> "I didn't want you to worry about me getting hurt... I didn't expect you to think I would cheat on you." Clint sighed and leaned against the door.

<Natasha> "What else am I supposed to think, Clint?! You're never home. You don't answer your phone. You leave the room to take calls... You're working out more..."

<Natasha> "What else am I supposed to think, Clint?! You're never home. You don't answer your phone. You leave the room to take calls... You're working out more..."

<Clint> "I'm planning a special sexy surprise for you?" Clint tried to get her to smile but knew it was probably in vain. "I'm sorry Tasha, I really didn't want to worry you. That's all I was thinking."

<Natasha> "No I don't think you were thinking at all. I mean, come on, Clint! Why the hell wouldn't you tell me something this big?!"

<Clint> "You know I leave all the thinking to you, you're the smart one." Clint was seriously trying to kiss ass. "I'm sorry Natasha. I wasn't thinking. I just didn't want to disappoint you again when I told you the school stuff wasnt working for me."

<Natasha> "And how well did that work out for you, Clint?" Natasha crossed her arms across her chest.

<Clint> "You know I married you cuz I wouldn't be able to survive without you right... I'm sorry I'm an idiot." Clint carefully pulled her in to a hug.

<Natasha> Natasha dodged the hug and moved to the bed to pick up the ID he had thrown.

<Clint> Clint sighed slightly and moved to sit on the bed.  "I'm sorry Tasha. What do I have to do to make this right?"

<Natasha> Staring at the ID, Natasha started to think maybe he was telling the truth.  "You can start by not lying to me again. And no keeping things from me."

<Clint> "Done." Clint ran a hanf through his hair. "I really ment it when i said i just didn't want you to worry about me being safe...."

<Natasha> "Except by doing that, you made me worry about something worse."

<Clint> "You're my world Natasha. The thought of cheating on you never even crossed my mind."

<Natasha> Tasha chewed her lip a bit, glancing up at him. "Really?"

<Clint> "Yes. I love you Tasha. I just want to give you a better life. I can make more money with SHIELD than as a mechanic..."

<Natasha> "I love you too... I just don't understand why you wouldn't tell me." Tasha gave him the biggest disappointed face she had.

<Clint> "I didn't want you to have to worry about the possibility of me not coming back...." Clint reached for her hand, the face she was making was killing him.

<Natasha> "And what would have happened if you hadn't come back, Clint? I would be left a widow and I wouldn't have even known you were gone! Known to say goodbye!"

<Clint> "See this is why I need you Tasha." He squeezed her hand.

<Natasha> "You need me because you are an idiot who doesn’t think?" She questioned, but didn't pull away this time.

<Clint> "Yup." He gave her a big smile. "You're definitely my better half."

<Natasha> "That was never up for debate," she informed him, sighing. "You really aren't interested in Carol? Or... Bobby?"

<Clint_> "God no, Carol's sleeping with that silver teacher, and Bobby's a guy...." He just stared at her. "You know I'm only interested in that beautiful work of art that is your body." Clint gave her a big grin.

<Natasha> Natasha punched his chest gently. "That's the worst cheesy line you've ever used."

<Clint> "You know you love my cheesyness." Clint kissed her hand.

<Natasha> "Maybe," she gave him only that, sitting down on the bed beside him.

<Clint> Clint pulled her into his lap. "I'm sorry honey."

<Natasha> "You should be," Tasha muttered, snuggling into him.

<Clint> "At least you're married to a badass and not a cheater?" He squeezed her tightly.

<Natasha> "Or just an ass," she corrected, kissing him softly.

<Clint> "Ouch." He kissed her back. "I deserved that." Clint pinched her butt. "That book hurt, you should be a pitcher."

<Natasha> "Good," she told him, nuzzling his cheek. "You were supposed to dodge, you know."

<Clint> "Then you would have thrown more things at me." Clint kissed her cheek. "You shouldn't throw so hard..."

<Natasha> "Don't give me a reason to," Tasha countered, closing her eyes.

<Clint> "You know I'm not that awesome." He kissed at her neck this time. "I owe you dinner don't I?"

<Natasha> "Yes." Natasha got to her feet, holding out her hands to her husband.

<Clint> "Aww... you were warm. It's cold out there.... I never miss, but they make me practice.... even in the snow." Clint got up and wrapped her up in a hug.

<Natasha> "Should have thought about that before you kept secrets from your wife," she reminded him, but hugged him back.

<Clint> "Dinner and a present?" Clint kissed her shoulder.

<Natasha> "What kind of present?" she asked, taking his hand in her own to head for the door.

<Clint> "Well I can't show you if you drag me out of the room." Clint let her drag him away. "You know we need our jackets if we're going to leave."

<Natasha> "Oh good point. Its cold." Tasha backed up to get her coat.

<Clint> "So where does my beautiful bride want to go?"

<Natasha> "I could really use some Italian... how does that sound?"

<Clint> "Anything you want beautiful. You want to drive or shall I be your driver for the night m'lady."

<Natasha> "You can drive. I kind of love watching you drive," she admitted.

<Clint> "Okay. Shall we?" Clint kissed her.

<Natasha> Natasha smiled, kissing him back. "I'm ready."