12/24 Instance: Questionable Dating

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

12/24 Instance: Questionable Dating

Post by Slarti »

backdated to when Sebastian Shaw was in the hospital after the sentinel attack (after Pizza Heals All)

<Doreen> Doreen headed down to what she hoped to be her new boyfriend's dungeon, but that all depended on him. She wasn't going to just start sleeping with him, he had to commit, but she'd give him some time, who knows what would happen, but she was happy for now. "Shinobi?"

<Shinobi> As he was reading and hadn't heard her coming, Shinobi startled a little at the sudden voice on the other side of his door. "Yeah?" He rolled off the bed and went to open it, smiling down at her. Well, this was progress.

<Doreen> "I was kinda hungry. Do you want to go out somewhere?" Doreen chewed her lip a little, this was new to her, usually guys asked her out not the other way around.

<Shinobi> "Why, Doreen... are you asking me out on a date?" A grin spread across his face.

<Doreen> Doreen blushed red. "Don't make me kick you in the balls."

<Shinobi> He laughed. "You're sassy." Opening the door, he motioned her inside. "Sure, I'll get my jacket and we can steal some more cash from the drawer."

<Doreen> "You make me regret this and I'm going to convince Jessica to castrate you!" She glared at him for a minute.

<Shinobi> "Why would you regret it? I'm a perfect gentleman." He turned to flash her his teeth and located his jacket. "...and besides, don't I still owe you a new bra?"

<Doreen> "Panties too. You stretched those others out waaay too much." She followed him into his room looking about aimlessly. "And by embarrassing me, that's how you'd make me regret it."

<Shinobi> "Are you calling my ass big?" Shinobi smirked and flicked her tail.

<Doreen> "Yup cuz that other thing you packed in there wasn't that impressive." She gave him a playful smile and flicked her tail back at him.

<Shinobi> "Tsk. You wouldn't be here now if you weren't impressed." He caught her wrist and spun her closer to give her quick kiss.

<Doreen> "Maybe I like other parts of you?" She kissed him back softly letting her lips linger for a little

<Shinobi> Since she was amenable, he lingered as well, moving his other hand to her hair and tilting his head to briefly deepen the kiss.

<Doreen> Doreen gave him a little smile but pulled away. "Know anywhere good to eat? I don't really ever go out."

<Shinobi> He tilted his head, but went along. "Well, as you've pointed out I'm horrible and was on house arrest, so not really. There is a Starbucks next door, and Jessica's favorite restaurant is down the street. It's Asian, which I do believe you may be partial to."

<Doreen> "I was thinking a little more upscale so no Starbucks, and I asked you so you pick." Doreen poked his side gently.

<Shinobi> "Well, we could start the walk to the Asian place and if we see something we'd prefer along the way we can stop there?" He dodged the poke and smirked. "Or a lingerie store."

<Doreen> "You just want to see me try on underwear don't you?" Doreen grinned having a few dirty thoughts of her own, since she knew Shinobi was probably trying to plan something in that naughty little mind of his. "Sure we can do that though."

<Shinobi> "And why wouldn't I?" He started up the stairs to the front door, wondering how quickly Widget would contact his stepmother at the hospital to notify her of a jailbreak.

<Doreen> "Hmm getting tired of me? Found a new woman?" Doreen stuck her tongue out at him. "So shopping then food or food then shopping?"

<Shinobi> "Oh, whichever fancy strikes us first?" He smirked at the tongue, entirely ignoring her other strange comment. "Just one moment," he said, running up the stairs to raid the petty cash yet again.

<Doreen> "Hmm I'd say I could give you a show first since you're paying, but you're not really paying are you?" Doreen grinned at him before she headed out the door.

<Shinobi> "Well, we could argue it's my early inheritance." He was faster than Widget, and Sharky, for once, and closed the door on them both, then picked up a brick and wedged it into the mail slot.

<Doreen> Doreen just stared at the whole brick in the mail slot incident. "You don't argue very well though." Doreen flicked her tail at him.

<Shinobi> "Belated child support?" He turned to her and offered a winning grin and his arm. "Shall we?"

<Doreen> "Hmmm maybe if you ask nicely we can have a little show." She moved back to him and slipped her tail around him.

<Shinobi> "Well, a dinner and a show sounds like an excellent night out." He petted her tail, ignoring the stares they got as they walked by Starbucks.

<Doreen> Doreen smiled and leaned up against him as they walked. "Maybe if you're a good boy you'll get a special treat."

<Shinobi> "What constitutes good, precisely? I need to know the terms of this deal..."

<Doreen> "That's for me to know and you to find out." Doreen leaned up and kissed his cheek.

<Shinobi> "Well that's hardly fair." He made a mock irritated noise, but smiled slightly at the kiss.

<Doreen> "Who said anything about fair." Doreen kept close to him. "You're at a good start keeping me warm. Hmm so where's this lingerie store since you want a little pre-dinner entertainment."

<Shinobi> "Are you certain it isn't the other way around?" He gave her fluffy tail another stroke. "I'm not sure where it is, honestly, I've only been out in this area a few times, and always with my father or Jessica."

<Doreen> "Well I think we're screwed then. Maybe we should just look around for some food." Doreen looked around for something that looked good. "Hmm oooh Cuban!" She grinned.

<Shinobi> "Cuban," he echoed. "I'm not certain I've ever had the pleasure, actually."

<Doreen> "Hmm maybe I'll run out and get some for lunch sometime, their sandwiches are amazing. Hmm that looks like a steak house?" Doreen pointed at building.

<Shinobi> "Now steak I'm quite familiar with." He bared predatory teeth at her. "But I thought you were vegetarian?"

<Doreen> "Nope. Just like veggie pizza's better." She gave him a smile. "Need some paper for notes?" Doreen liked catching him off guard. "I really like sweets though. Candied pecans are my favorite."

<Shinobi> "Oh..." He wasn't entirely sure if she was messing with his mind or not. Or, perhaps it was his mind messing with him by itself. Not a reassuring thought. "Apparently I might? Do you come with a manual?"

<Doreen> "Nope I'm like the good games you gotta learn all the tricks as you go and maybe die a few hundred times." Doreen walked them up to the door and waited to see if he'd open it for her.

<Shinobi> That he could certainly do, and once they were inside he channeled his father to order them a secluded table for two, without delay.

<Doreen> Doreen smiled at the skills he had. "Someone's good at this. And here I thought you'd be just as clueless as me. This is the first like real restaurant I've been in for a really long time." Doreen frowned a little remember the things she had to put up with because her family didn't want to deal with her.

<Shinobi> "Me too," he admitted, then decided to wave away the waiter to pull her chair out himself.

<Doreen> Doreen blushed a little bit at the extra kindness and moved to take her seet. "Thank you. I think the last time I went to a place like this I was little." She picked up the menu and looked for something to drink, wondering if she could get away with wine without being carded.

<Shinobi> "Really? Well, that's a pity." He sat and picked up the menu, calculating if he should have stolen more cash from the drawer.

<Doreen> "Yeah.... my childhood kinda sucked." Doreen hid her face with the menu. "Was especially hard when my mutation kicked in."

<Shinobi> "So you weren't born with a physical mutation?" He looked up and noticed he was talking to a menu.

<Doreen> "Nope... it just kinda grew out one year. Really sucked when my grandparents put me into wayward homes and boarding schools to deal with me." She sighed.

<Shinobi> He glanced at the fluffy appendage. "I'm sorry."

<Doreen> "It's okay, better off now." She put the menu down. "Think they'll card me if I order wine?"

<Shinobi> "I don't know." He closed the menu and noticed a server watching them. "Yeah, maybe. I'm 21, but I don't have ID... well, at all."

<Doreen> "So you don't exist huh?" She tried ordering some wine when the waiter came by and was pleasantly surprised when he didn't card her.

<Shinobi> "No, remember? Jailbreak." He smirked and since she got away with it, he made it a bottle.

<Doreen> Doreen laughed a little. "What a bad boy." She scanned the menu a few more times trying to figure out what she wanted before the waiter came back.

<Shinobi> Oh, she had no idea. He watched her read the menu, then sat back to pretend to read his own.

<Doreen> "So... You uhmm know this a like a date right?" She chewed her lip wanting him to say yes.

<Shinobi> "Is it now?" He watched her nervous fidgeting.

<Doreen> "Well... uhmm yeah?" Doreen sipped her water waiting for the wine to come.

<Shinobi> "You, me, a romantic setting... naah."

<Doreen> "Oh don't be a jerk about it!" She blushed red.

<Shinobi> His chuckle was low and he reached to pick up his own water.

<Doreen> "You just like seeing me blush." Doreen kicked him softly under the table.

<Shinobi> He grunted a little at the kick, but it made his sly grin grow. "Perhaps. It's fairly easy to do as well."

<Doreen> "I'm going to get you back for this....." Doreen gave him a mock glare.

<Shinobi> "Well, I'm fairly atwitter with anticipation." He tilted his head, distracted when the waiter returned with the wine.

<Doreen> "How about no sex ever again?" She smirked at him.

<Shinobi> "Well I have that to look forward to right now, don't I?" Waiting for the man to pour their wine, he moved his feet so she couldn't reach him for another kick.

<Shinobi> Once the man left, he raised his glass to her.

<Doreen> "Maybe if you're a little nicer you might get a sweet treat." Doreen ran her foot up his leg

<Shinobi> "Well, that might be an incentive to try." He sloshed the wine glass in a slow circle to encourage her to toast.

<Doreen> "Maybe just making me happy?" She frowned.

<Shinobi> He reached over clinked their glasses himself with a smirk. "I thought I was trying to do that. We are on a date, after all, aren't we?"

<Doreen> Doreen cracked a small smile for him and gave up giving him a nod. She proceeded to order her meal, her foot still playing with Shinobi's leg.

<Shinobi> Ordering a steak for himself, he extended his leg and met her eyes, still smirking a bit as he sipped the wine.

<Doreen> "So... uhmm I've never done this," Doreen admitted. "Any clue what you're supposed to do at something like this? Well besides eat."

<Shinobi> "Well, most of my outings, from before, were related to business, but essentially this. You talk, and drink."

<Doreen> "Hmm I think you just want to get me drunk." Doreen giggled a little. "So what should we talk about?" She sipped at the wine.

<Shinobi> "Whatever you'd like?" He tilted his head, watching her. "I believe I've enjoyed the quiet at the house the last few days. Just you and me."

<Doreen> "Well I should probably start going back to school. I'm probably in a lot of trouble for just hanging out with you all the time."

<Shinobi> "Am I a bad influence?" Shinobi snickered and sipped more wine. It was quite excellent, though not quite as good as what his father stocked.

<Doreen> "The worst." Doreen smirked a little and bit her lip. "Too bad there's so many people here I could think of way you could be worse if it wasn't so crowded."

<Shinobi> "I won't pretend I'm not intrigued by that idea, but yes... a tad crowded." He looked around the room, thankful that by now most people were ignoring them. There was always a possibility he could be recognized.

<Doreen> "Maybe it'll have to wait till we get home? If you can be good for a bit longer." She was starting to perk up again. Maybe he can be nice.

<Shinobi> He laughed. "Perhaps I can manage it.

<Shinobi> " After another sip, he straightened himself in the chair. "So, are you going to start going back to school?"

<Doreen> "I really should... I told Jessica I would." Doreen frowned a little. "I hope her and Sebastian are doing okay."

<Shinobi> He waved the concern away. His own surprising moment of concern had passed long ago. "Eh, he heals. It's part of his powers."

<Doreen> "Oh okay." Doreen smiled. "Guess you don't really have to worry about him then huh?"

<Shinobi> Making a noncommittal sound, he sipped his wine again. "He'll be back soon enough to plague us."

<Doreen> Doreen giggled. "He's not that bad." She sipped at her wine too and went back to rubbing his leg with her foot absent-mindedly.

<Shinobi> "Oh yes, veritable father of the year material," he said drily. Moving his other leg, he trapped her foot between them and grinned at her, giving her a wriggle before he let her ankle go.

<Doreen> "Don't like him?" She frowned a little but then got distracted by her catching her foot. "Pfft I'm not that easy to catch." Doreen pulled her foot back away from his.

<Shinobi> "Catch and release. It's more sporting that way." He grinned and reached for the wine bottle, leaning to top off her glass before his own.

<Doreen> "Careful you might get bitten." She poked his foot with hers. "Though you like when I do that don't you?"

<Shinobi> "I rather do," he said, raising a suggestive brow and looking for her foot with his.

<Doreen> Doreen skillfully dodged his foot and poked it back with hers. "You're too slow." She grinned only stopping because the waiter and people around them were giving them both weird looks.

<Shinobi> The looks weren't bothering him now, since they weren't so much really looking at them as disapproving of their behavior. He tsked and reached over to tap her nose. "I admit to no faults."

<Doreen> "Admit or not they're still there." She blushed at the poke, her own arm reaching out to run a clawed finger across his skin slowly.

<Shinobi> Shinobi drew in a deep breath at the feel of her sharp fingertip. He shivered, a small smile playing around the corners of his mouth. "Are they?" He'd completely forgotten what they were talking about, however.

<Doreen> "Having issues Shinobi?" Doreen started to draw shapes on his arm.

<Shinobi> He cleared his throat. "Not at all." A drink was needed, so he took it.

<Doreen> "I think you are." She teased him and drug her finger back towards his hand. "And drinking more." Doreen was enjoying teasing him.

<Shinobi> Shifting in the chair, he swallowed and watched her hand.

<Doreen> "I think you're having problems." Doreen moved back to eat her meal.

<Shinobi> He stared, for just a moment, then frowned and downed his wine. "Tease."

<Doreen> "Mmm you love it." She ran her foot a little further up his leg.