1/26 Instance: Drunken Idiots

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

1/26 Instance: Drunken Idiots

Post by Slarti »

Backdated before Kat Fight

<Christopher> Chris moved some things about his classroom trying to get ready for when kids came back. He still had bottles all over the room, a few of them still open on his desk from the incident with Kat. Though he hadn't stopped drinking since then, he'd just slowed down.

<Bobby> Bored, since it didn't take too long to set up his own classrooms, Bobby heard sound from one of the empty rooms and decided to nose. That was Chris' classroom, and he hadn't seen him since... well since he was all GRR, really, but he'd heard plenty after Paige ran into him... and then from Hope.

<Bobby> "Hey, hey!" he started, barging in without knocking, and then took it all in. "Hey, well ho ho ho! Drunk Santa was here over break!"

<Christopher> "Drunk Santa died in the back room and I got what was left over. Other room's full too if you want some. Though with a healing factor I might need a good portion of it." Chris picked up one of the bottles and swirled it around. "So how much you know....?" He knew that Paige probably told him everything.

<Bobby> Bobby picked up a bottle and uncapped it, taking a whiff and wrinkling his nose. "Where's the rum gone?" Putting that one back, he wandered further into the room and grinned at him. "Oh, I know you have a Stark problem, and the trees and a bunch of other shit suffered for it. Thank you for not scaring my fiancee too badly there."

<Christopher> "Rum's over there by the turtle model. Shell comes off to see the organs if you're bored. Sorry if I scared Paige... I wasn't trying to. Just trying to work off some excess anger. There's plenty of firewood out there if you want some."

<Bobby> "Um, ew, but cool?" Bobby now had to check this shit out, and made for the turtle. He popped off the shell and made a noise. "Well... now that's an awkward turtle."

<Bobby> Over his shoulder, he responded. "She's fine, just not used to... violence." Bless her little fluffy head, he didn't want her to ever be again. "At least it was just trees, and art, and, well... your liver."

<Christopher> "My liver is slightly indestructible like myself. The other things not so much." Chris sighed. "The art.... well that was me drunk."

<Bobby> "Yeaaaaah, see, I never got the point of drinking with a healing factor. I mean, I can filter the shit out if I have to, but that's different." Yet he never met a healing mutant who didn't try to drink themselves into a coma at least once. Huh. He opened the rum and sniffed. This one met his approval so he took a swig.

<Christopher> "It sucks if you're not loaded. basically as long as you can get drunk and not stop drinking you're good. You make a lot of trips to the bathroom or hope you can hold it well."

<Bobby> "Blah, that's more trouble than it's worth then." He took another drink of rum. "Same with drugs, too, I imagine... although considering..." Yes, he'd heard about the pot fumes. "Maybe you shouldn't even tempt fate on that one, after what happened, yeah?"

<Christopher> "Yeah... I'm not too scared of pot, def done experimenting though. I don't know what that shit was... but it broke my healing factor which is mostly why I didn't stop. And the whole reason I should have stopped."

<Bobby> Bobby "Mmmhmmed" around the bottle, remembering watching Chris try to take out a sentinel alone. Crazypants. "Yeah, pot isn't so bad, just as long as you're careful. I still like to stick with the good old sauce." He sloshed the bottle. "Considering the government paycheck and all."

<Christopher> "Yeah, sauce makes you do bad things too... trust me." Chris mentally checked off never drinking with a student again in his mind.

<Bobby> "Yeah, but those kinds of bad things can be entertaining, and generally don't get you a criminal record." He laughed and took another drink. "You just need to be a supervised drunk then."

<Christopher> "Yeah... and not by women. Not that I made a pass at Paige. Promise! Sobered up pretty quick like a smart person." Chris gathered a few of the bottles and started to find their tops.

<Bobby> Bobby turned to fully face the other guy and give him a thorough hairy eyeball.

<Christopher> "Swear. I wasn't out enough when she showed up to even think about it. I'm not that dumb. Okay so now I think I should drink and hide somewhere in fear of being frozen."

<Bobby> "You do need to be a supervised drunk, dude," he laughed, shaking his head.

<Christopher> "Yeah I do stupid shit drunk. And when sober I word vomit."

<Bobby> "Which are you noooow, by the way?" He really wasn't so sure anymore.

<Christopher> "Haven't had a drop in a few days. Like I do stupid shit drunk and I'm still trying to decide if I made another or not. Plus I should really get this cleaned up before students are back."

<Bobby> "Made another what?" He took another drink, starting to feel a happy buzz.

<Christopher> "You really don't want to know. Trust me." Chris did his best to keep the fact that he was making out with his new TA. "I've got some stronger stuff than that if you want it."

<Bobby> "Newp, I'm good." He watched Chris for a moment. "Y'know... maybe I could help you..."

<Christopher> "Please don't tell me you have some like estranged cousin that needs a date to some event.... Women seem to be my kryptonite."

<Bobby> He snorted. "No. I've got an inhibitor cuff. You can drink less and get buzzed and then just take it off before you do something stupid."

<Christopher> "Ya know what, sure. Sounds better than sitting here drinking enough to kill a horse before I get drunk."

<Bobby> "That's the spirit!" He waved the bottle, wavering just a bit himself. "Let's go, sparky."

<Christopher> "Sparky?" Chris raised an eyebrow. "Maybe I should cut you off."

<Bobby> "Well... I could call you Palpatine, what with the purple glowy thing you do and all, but since he's, like, evil, i figured not so much. Don't be a spoilsport." He started for the door and snagged another bottle on the way. "Come ooooon."

<Christopher> "Am I bringing the liquor? And I guess Sparky is better than Palpatine." Chris rolled his eyes not to sure if he wanted to go without powers again, but following along.