2/8 Instance: Moving on

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

2/8 Instance: Moving on

Post by JackSkulls »

Timelined Few Days Before the Blizzard

Christopher: Chris sat at his desk grading the first test he'd given the students since they got back from break, it was looking pretty bleak so far. He was going to have to set up some time to help his students when they needed it.

Hope: Some parts of her fight with Kat still bothered her. Another conversation with her wasn't likely to happen, or shouldn't, so Hope headed to the source of all that rage: Chris. She tapped into some powers and located him easily. She let herself in and crossed her arms, staring at him. "Hey."

Christopher: The pen almost snapped in his hand when he realized who it was. "I'm busy." Chris carefully went back to grading the papers, the pen wouldn't last much longer but there were always more.

Hope: "Story of my life. Look I'd appreciate it if you kept your mouth shut in the future."

Christopher: "Don't give me that shit. I tried to make time for you and you dumped me for the next thing that caught your eye." Chris snapped the pen in half, yeah he was going to need to go work out after this.

Hope: She blinked a few times. "I'm sorry what?"

Christopher: "You heard me." Chris took a few deep breaths and searched his desk for another red pen so he could start grading again, this time giving no quarter and just covering any remotely wrong answer in red ink.

Hope: Oh right, the same thing Kat had said. The papers. She laughed at him. "I thought we were beyond believing everything the papers say. Not that it's any of your business, but half of them were staged and the other half, well you remember how fond they are of Hope and Harry... ginger extraordinaires."

Christopher: "Yeah, as always everything's just a game to you. Play things to be used till you're bored with them." Chris muttered under his breath not caring what she said. "No it's not any of my business anymore. You've made that more than clear." Chris wanted to throw her out of his classroom but knew better than to attempt it. He didn't want her near him especially not after what she did to Kat.

Hope: "Aww, it's cute how you and your new girlfriend are on the same page. But that isn't quite by accident now is it?"

Christopher: "Sorry to say but you're the one with the facts wrong, I don't have a girlfriend and what I do with my life is none of your concern anymore, if it ever was."

Hope: "So you're just fucking her then? Classy." Hope inspected her nails. "She made it my concern when she attacked me."

Christopher: "Cuz attack is a word you can use when it's a completely lopsided match. And you're bitchy comments are noted but I don't give a damn anymore. You have no right into my life and what I do with it, so just go back to screwing your playboys and I'll go back to forgetting you ever existed."

Hope: "She jumped on me and pulled my hair. And really, I went so easy on her. You know that it's like, a federal crime right? I could have her locked up. But I didn't. I gave her opportunity after opportunity to stop. So fuck you. I am allowed to defend myself. She threw a fucking lamp at my face. Pity she can't heal."

Christopher: Chris just rolled his eyes. "I don't care to hear your superiority complexes."

Hope: "Yeah those pesky things called facts and details. Why would you care about those?" She smirked a bit. "After all. I'm just a cheating whore. You did nothing wrong whatsoever. Kat should be swooning over you and perfectly giddy!"

Christopher: "Oh yeah cuz you painted me in any better of a light. Shoulda just let those fuckers keep me, or SHIELD either way you never wanted me back."

Hope: She started to point out that he had blabbed about her first, but she stopped. it didn't matter. "Are you though sulking then? Through with your pity party?"

Christopher: "I'm through with you. You never gave a damn so why should I care anymore that you cheated on me, or that you left me. Doesn't matter, the past is the past huh?" Chris finally found the pen and went back to grading the papers, doing his best to ignore her.

Hope: "I never gave a damn? I wasn't the one who spent months getting high. I wasn't the one who stupidly went and attacked a sentinal instead of being with you. I was the one who went to Alaska to get you. I was the one who defied everyone to do so. So Fuck. You. Get your facts straight. You're done with me? Fine. whatever. Bye."

Christopher: "Only to tell me you cheated on me instead of taking the time to find out what was wrong with me and to get me back so you could tell me to fuck off to my face after I tried to apologize for the horrible shit I did. So yeah I'm done!"

Hope: "Believe what you want. I got you back because I still cared about you. I still care about you. I just don't want to date you. I mean it's obvious how you feel, and that's fine. Justified. It's whatever. But do yourself a favor, yeah? Don't let Kat slip away." She headed for the door.

Christopher: Chris didn't expect those words to come out of her mouth. He had expected more yelling, all he could manage to do was sit staring at his papers as she walked out the door. He was supposed to be mad at her and all he could think of now were the good times they had in the past.

Hope: "Oh and seriously, tell her not to throw shit at me again. I don't enjoy bleeding."

Christopher: "I'll keep that in mind Miss Stark." Chris had to focus to keep his hands from shaking.

Hope: She smirked. "We had some good times... But don't... nevermind yes, yes call me that. I approve of this name."

Christopher: "What....?" Chris sighed. "I'm sorry but I am busy. Good bye H... Miss Stark."
Hope: Laughing, Hope headed for the door. "Goodbye... Professor Nord."