2/14 Instance: Catching her Prey

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

2/14 Instance: Catching her Prey

Post by JackSkulls »

Timelined: The Day After Drunken Idiots

Christopher: Chris woke up in his bed in his trailer, the one he'd been avoiding since Hope had broken up with him. "Why the fu... ow fuck my head... Fuck why the hell does my head hurt?" He looked around expecting to have fucked up again and started doing the drugs that ruined his life in the first place. Slowly he got to his feet and felt like his stomach was doing back flips. "Uuugh what the fuck is this..." Chris looked around again and finally noticed the bracelet. "Ugh fuck.... Bobby left this damn thing on me."

Kat: Kat was done licking her personal wounds. She was pissed. One fight with Hope, trying to take up for Chris, and she was physically and emotionally hurt. The fight had been physically demanding and Kat got her assed kicked. Her head hurt from hitting it on the dresser and she had a gigantic bruise on her face. She'd figure out what to about Hope later; she wasn't going to let Hope get away with the ass kicking. But right now, she was headed to deal with Chris. The bastard that she had tried to defend, well, he had left out some important details that she needed to discuss with him.

Christopher: Chris couldn't manage to get the bracelet off so he resigned himself to search for some kind of pain killer. The thought never occurred to him that since he gained his powers he never bought them because he didn't need them.

Kat: Kat checked Chris' office and then the art room. No bastard at either of them. She headed in the direction that Chris' trailer was in. She wasn't going to give up until she found him. And yelled at him.

Christopher: He searched through all the cabinets and tried to find something to help his head, there was nothing. "Fuck!" Chris yelled and instantly regretted it. "Come on I've got to have something, somewhere. God why is it so bright!?!"

Kat: Kat approached Chris' trailer and decided to take the ultimate bitch approach. She wasn't going to knock or ask for permission to enter all calm like. No. She was just going to phase right through the door and starting yelling.

Christopher: He'd managed to close the blinds and get a glass of water. "I'm never fucking listening to Bobby again." Chris sat down in his most comfortable chair and decided to just wait out the pain.

Kat: Kat walked up the steps, phased through the door, and saw Chris sitting in a chair. "You son of a bitch!" She hollered and charged towards him.

Christopher: "Ugh fuck!?" Chris fell straight out of his chair. "I what fuck who?" His head felt like it was exploding from the yelling.

Kat: Kat walked over to where Chris was laying on the floor. She lorded over him. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She got louder to emphasize her point.

Christopher: "What the fuck did I do now!?" Chris fought through the pain and started to get up. "Fuck just stop yellin please."

Kat: For the first time, Kat took a long glance at Chris. He looked like he was in a lot of pain. Good. He deserved the pain he was in. "I will NOT stop yelling, you son of a lying bitch."

Christopher: "What the hell did I do!" Chris poured some of the water in his hand and splashed it in his face. "Kat I have no idea why you're yelling at me or what's going on please just calm down and talk to me rationaly. Please?" He almost begged her.

Kat: "You want to know what's wrong with me? Take a look at me you lying sack of shit." She brushed her hair back out of her face and turned so that the bruised portion was facing Chris.

Christopher: "Shit Kat what the hell happened to you." His protective side instantly taking over and he moved over to her.

Kat: Kat moved back away from Chris. She didn't want to be touched. After all. she still hurt. "Do not touch me." She took another step backwards as a precaution. "Your ex-girlfriend happened. But while she was thoroughly kicking my ass, she also filled me in on some details that you just so managed to leave out.”

Christopher: "Jeesus Kat..." He stopped when she told him not to touch her. "Why the fuck did she do this to you! And what are you talking about?" The only thing showing on his face was concern for Kat, the confusion was all forgotten. Chris carefully moved past her to get her some ice and put it in a bag for her.

Kat: "Because of you." Kat refused the ice. "I just happened to run into her clearing out her room. I tried to fight for you, but obviously it didn't work. And apparently you left out some important details as to what actually happened between the two of you."

Christopher: "Kat.... You didn't have to do that." He set the ice down on a counter. "And I don't know what you're talking about." Chris frowned, "Tell me what I left out then, cuz I didn't know we were discussing all of mine and Hope's relationship. I told you I fucked up and deserved her leaving me... I ment it."

Kat: "You told me that she cheated on you. Which makes me go all angry bitch. I was fighting for you. But then I learned that you abandoned her at a hospital when she almost died. And that you were mean and yelled." Kat grabbed the bag of ice of the counter, she changed her mind. She held it up against her temple and continued. "And then, in the middle of getting a royal ass kicking, I realized that I'm making this all up in my head. I'm putting for the effort here. I'm pushing you into this. And I got hurt over you. And that pisses me off."

Christopher: "Yeah... I told you I fucked up and I drove her to cheating on me. It was all my fault. I got addicted to drugs and they turned me into something I'll never be able to forgive myself for." Chris kept his distance from her. He didn't want to upset her anymore than he already had. "The hospital was a bad moment....""I was still fucked up and I had been beaten by a sentinel. I went and checked on her to make sure she was okay. Shortly after that I was kidnapped. And experimented on. I messed up and I never expected Hope to stay with me. When she broke up with me was after I was trying to change and make things up to her."

Kat: "So instead of her being the bitch for dumping you, you're the bastard for hurting her. I think I need to leave, before I get hurt any more than I already am. After all, you are just going to hurt me." Kat walked to the door. She had no intention of using it like a normal person this time either.

Christopher: "Kat... please." Chris tried to catch her. "Please give me a chance. I was a bastard. I've made mistakes in my life but you're not one of them. I don't want to hurt you. I'm sorry that you've already gotten hurt because of me."

Kat: Kat started to cry. She wanted to give Chris a chance, but it was all too much. Too many lies, too much pain. "I don't know if I can give you a chance. I've fought for you and all its causing me is pain--physical and emotional. Maybe if I had been able to steal you away before she broke you it would've been okay. But you are BROKEN and I don't think I can put you back together." She took one last glance at Chris and phased through the door.

Christopher: "Kat!" Chris opened the door behind her, he didn't want to lose her, not that he even had her yet. The light made him flinch at first but he wasn't going to let a hangover stop him. "I'm sorry I've hurt you, I wasn't trying to lie to you or leave something out to make myself seem better. Let me show you I can be better." Chris didn't want to lose another person in his life.

Kat: Kat turned around sobbing. "I can't. I just can't Chris. I wanted to. Scratch that I want to so bad. But you aren't over Hope and I pursued you too soon. Maybe when you've had time to really grieve and you are able to move on without being pressured." She stopped talking but continued to sob.

Christopher: "You're not pressuring me Kat. You make me happy. Isn't that why we were going to take it slow." He caught up to her. "Please don't cry Kat." Chris tried to hug her if she'd let him.

Kat: Kat gave in to Chris and let him envelope her into a hug. She was still sobbing and her head was throbbing. "I just can't get hurt." She hiccuped into his chest.

Christopher: "I don't want to hurt you." He carefully rubbed her back. "If you really can't do this I won't make you." The hangover really wasn't making this easy, if he survived the raging headache he was going to whoop Bobby's ass. "I just want to be happy again, and you have a knack for making me smile. And I want to make you happy too."

Kat: "I just wish we could both be happy, without all of this baggage hanging over us." She wiped her eyes. "I want to try. But I'm still unsure, scared. Nervous, I guess."

Christopher: "Why can't we?" Chris gently rubbed her cheek. He couldn't believe that Hope would have done this to her.

Kat: "Because your past ends up hurting me. And I don't think I can be hurt much more." She paused. "I mean look at my face. Your past did this to me, because I tried to support you. Stand for you."

Christopher: "I'm sorry Kat." Chris gave her a small kiss. "I can't believe she did this to you. What the fuck is wrong with her. I'm not going to let her hurt you Kat. This is utter bullshit." He was beyond pissed at her, first she just leaves him and starts fucking around and now she's starting shit with Kat for wanting to be with him.

Kat: Kat gave a wry smile. "Its not a big deal." She mumbled. "I've had worse. Honest. Besides, I might have done something to aggravate her." She trailed off.

Christopher: "You don't have to fight for me Kat." Chris looked her over again. "You gonna be okay?"

Kat: "I'll be okay. Promise. Its just a headache."

Christopher: "I know how that feels pretty well now." Chris head was still throbbing. "So... what do you want to do Kat?"

Kat: "Honestly? Curl up in bed and be all warm and cozy. With the lights out. My head and face hurt."

Christopher: Chris wondered if he should suggest going back to his trailer. "Cuddle on couch work? And I well, meant where does this leave us?"

Kat: Kat flushed from embarrassment. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to suggest that we need to go cuddle up in bed. I mean, this is supposed to go slowly." She stopped and thought for a minute. "I don't know where this leaves us."

Christopher: "Well.... that's why I said couch." He gave her a smile. "What do you want Kat? Besides some pain killers and an ice pack." Chris was trying to keep the conversation light hearted.

Kat: Kat picked up on Chris' joking. "I want a pony, a mocha latte, some heavy concealer for this bruise, and a man who wants to be my boyfriend and isn't an idiot." She turned serious towards the end.

Christopher: "How about one that is an idiot?" He gently pressed his forehead against hers. "I can work on the others once I get some painkillers maybe?"

Kat: "I've got some tylenol back in my room. Wait. Why do you need painkillers mighty healed one?"

Christopher: Chris held his arm up with the bracelet. "Nullifies my powers. Bobby's bright idea to save money when drinking." He rubbed his head looking down at her to shield his eyes from the sunlight. "First hangover... ever."

Kat: "First hangover ever?" Kat started giggling uncontrollably. "Why don't you just take the stupid bracelet off. No bracelet, no hangover." She didn't understand why Chris was torturing himself.

Christopher: "It doesn't come off.... need some kind of key or something." He smiled a little hearing her giggle, it was cute. "Yeah.... my powers manifested before I could drink. Apparently that equals no tolerance."

Kat: "The bracelet doesn't come off without a key? Where the hell is the damn key?" Kat shook her head at Chris. He was suffering from his hangover because of a key!

Christopher: "Bobby's got it. I'm going to have to find him slap one on him and beat him." Chris chewed his lip a little but leaned down to kiss her cheek. "I don't deserve you Kat." He gave her a small smile.

Kat: Kat smiled as Chris kissed her cheek. "That's definitely true. I think you should go find Bobby and get that key. Both of us shouldn't be in pain, and seeing as you can easily be healed you should take advantage."

Christopher: "I'll be fine. And I can handle this, it's just tough. I'm more worried about you. Are you going to be okay?" Chris started to lead them off to her room, he needed that tylenol.

Kat: "I'll be fine. It probably looks worse than it really is." Kat followed Chris back to her room. Sounds nice BUT I have no ice. And that means we have to leave. And I'm just getting warm again."

Christopher: "Yeah, but unlike me you don't heal." Chris sat her down and gave her a good once over. "I guess it can wait."

Kat: Kat leaned into Chris. "Quit fussing. I'll be alright." She yawned and close her eyes.

Christopher: "Fine fine, I'll quit." Chris sat with her and gently pulled her up to him to cuddle. "Just no more fights okay?"

Kat: "Yeah. Can't promise that." She snuggled with Chris. "But don't worry, I don't think I'll be sparing with Hope anytime time soon. Girl is out of control."

Christopher: "Yeah... starting to realize that." Chris played with her hair absent mindedly. "Lets just forget about her."