3/1 Instance: Snowy Rendezvous

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

3/1 Instance: Snowy Rendezvous

Post by JackSkulls »

Timelined During the Blizzard

<Kat> Kat was curled up in bed watching 80s movies streaming on Netflix. A blizzard was upon them, snow never seeming to end and Kat wasn't bothered. She had a warm bed, good movies, and Chris on her mind.

<Christopher> Chris had made his way to the girls rooms with a travel mug of hot cocoa for Kat and one for himself. It wasn't too hard for him to make his way there but it took him longer than he had thought it would. He slowly knocked on her door and waited.

<Kat> The knocking at her door startled Kat. "Uh, just a sec.” She jumped up and started searching for pants. Anything that would pass as pants. She hurriedly unburied a pair of pajama pants with penguins on them, and ran to to the door pulling them up as she went.

<Christopher> As the door opened Chris gave her a small grin. "Cute. I would have expected some kittens or something like that." Chris held out a cup to her. "Pretty cold, figured you might like some hot cocoa and a space heater."

<Kat> Kat opened the door wider when she saw who it was. "Hey! Thanks! Come on in." She grinned. "Don't knock the pants.. k? Penguins are cute. And appropriate for this weather." She took the come and led him inside the room.

<Christopher> "You do look cute." Chris leaned in and gave her a kiss. "Though the penguins I could do without for a lifetime."

<Kat> "Not a fan of cute, monogamous creatures who like to tap dance?" She looked at him with a serious look on her face. "We can't be together, then."

<Christopher> "Nah just not a fan of the hockey team." Chris smirked, "That face is cute."

<Kat> Kat rolled her eyes. "You are just so funny... hahaha"

<Christopher> "Pfft you know you like it." Chris tickled her playfully. "You enjoying the days off?"

<Kat> Kat ducked out of Chris' reached to avoid being tickled and took a sip of the hot chocolate that he had brought. "Uh. Kind of. I feel like if I am snowbound any longer I might go crazy. Not a fan of all the snow. I like to be able to get out and do things. What about you?"

<Christopher> "Well I've gotten a lot of paperwork done. And my office is finally clean." Chris drank some of his cocoa and found himself a spot to sit.

<Kat> "At least you are using your time wisely. I've been sucked into a Netflix binge." She sat down on her bed and lead up against the headboard.

<Christopher> "Oooh watching anything good?" Chris snugged up to her.

<Kat> "Eh. Not really. I've been watching Molly Ringwald movies all day." She leaned into the snuggle. "We can pick something else if you want to stay." In her head she was begging him to stay.

<Christopher> "Hmm well lemme think, cold ass office room with nothing but papers and lesson plans. Or nice warm room with a sexy girl and movies?" Chris leaned in close and whispered into her ear, "obviously I'll be going back."

<Kat> "Oh really now... that's quite unfortunate. Guess I'll have to snuggle up with these movies all by my lonesome. Enjoy your artic office." Kat snorted.

<Christopher> "Aww and here I thought you'd tell me I just can't leave to go to those conditions." Chris got comfortable with her. "We can watch anything you want I'm all yours till this clears up."

<Kat> "Well, that sounds fun!" She said a little too chipper. "I was about halfway through The Breakfast Club. Wanna finish it or start it over?"

<Christopher> "Hell yeah." Chris grinned. "If I had expected movies I would have brought popcorn
too."

<Kat> "Uh... I had some popcorn. Buuuuut I ate it." She grinned sheepishly and restarted the movie. "Can I interest you in a delicious snack of..." She looked and poked about the table next to her bed. "Rice cakes. I can offer you some stale rice cakes." She said with a serious face, holding back a giggle.

<Christopher> "Hmm how about this instead." He leaned in and gave her a kiss. "This definitely tastes better." Chris grinned and gave her another kiss.

<Kat> "Definitely better than stale rice cakes." She snuck another kiss. "But I am afraid we might starve."

<Christopher> "I dunno, there's plenty to go around." Chris kissed her again. "I'm sure I could find us some food if we get too hungry."

<Kat> Kat batted her eyelashes. "Aren't you a provider? Seriously, though, the movie. Do you want restart this one?"

<Christopher> "Yeah definitely. Love this movie." Chris kissed her jaw softly. "Plus who would say no to that cute face?"

<Kat> "Uh you have." Kat batted her eyes at him and jabbed him in the ribs a little. "But eventually it was my cute face and persistence that paid off." She dug around for the remote and started the movie over.

<Christopher> "It wasn't a no, just a delayed yes." Chris laughed a little. "Keep those jabs up and you'll have a night light."

<Kat> "No no no. Nobody glows purple in here. Got it?" She wasn't going to admit that when he glowed he freaked her out. Just a little. Instead she just snuggled up closer to Chris.

<Christopher> "Aww kill all my fun." Chris held her close and rubbed her shoulder a little.

<Kat> Kat winked at Chris and leaned her head against his shoulder. She concentrated on the movie for a while, enjoying the closeness and just being.

<Christopher> After a little while into the movie Chris leaned in and gave her another kiss. "Not that the movie's boring, you're just more interesting."

<Kat> "Pfft. You've just seen this movie before. I could put on some new action flick and you'd be all over that." She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek.

<Christopher> "Does it have an actress in it as cute as you?" Chris tickled her a little.

<Kat> Kat shrieked when he started tinkling her. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Probably."

<Christopher> "I bet not. You're pretty damn cute." Chris laughed when she shrieked and flicked his tongue out at hers as soon as she stuck hers out at him.

<Kat> "Shush you. I'm trying to watch this movie. After all, I've only seen it like 20 times. I might miss something." Kat pointed her finger at Chris and tried to hold back a giggle.

<Christopher> "I wouldn't mind missing a lot of something's looking at that cute mug." Chris kissed her finger.

<Kat> "Well, stare all you want. OR Take a picture." She winked.

<Christopher> "Oh does someone want me to paint her like a french maid?" Chris gave her a naughty grin.

<Kat> Kat wrinkled her eyebrows. "I said take not paint. You, sir, are crazy if you think I'd pose for any painting."

<Christopher> "Aww what fun are you?" Chris gave her a faux frown. "I'm sure you'd make a great model."

<Kat> "Absolutely zero fun." She was quiet for a few minutes and concentrated on the movie. Abruptly she turned off the movie and stood up. "I feel like dancing. What about you?"

<Christopher> "You really want me to have to carry you to the med-lab?" Chris stretched a little and got up with her.

<Kat> "Carry me to the where?" Kat kicked the clothes and books that were jumbled on the floor out of the way. She rummaged around on her desk and found the remote to her stereo. She turned it on and settled on a soft track with a lyrical beat. She held out her hands to Chris. "Dance with me." She commanded.

<Christopher> "Little forceful there, and here I thought I was the teacher." Chris took her hands and moved in close. "Be cautious of my clod hoppers."

<Kat> Kat laughed. "Don't worry, I'm nimble and I've got mad dancing skills. You just have to keep up."

<Christopher> "I'm a horrible dancer." Chris laughed a little. "I hope you know how to dodge." He narrowly avoided stepping on her toes.

<Kat> "Maybe we should just sway. You know keeping our feet in one place?" Kat grinned up at Chris and giggle in amusement.

<Christopher> "Finally fearing for you life from my wave of destruction m'lady?" Chris planted a kiss on her lips in an attempt to stop the giggling.

<Kat> Kat bit her lip and looked up at him. "I never fear for my life when I am with you."