5/7 Instance: The Stuff of Dreams Part II

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

5/7 Instance: The Stuff of Dreams Part II

Post by Slarti »

Timelined another few hours after Part I :naughty

<Hope> A night of actual sleep - and other things - left Hope feeling somewhat refreshed as she smiled, waking up. She yawned and started to sit up, but paused, feeling a familiar form beside her. She smiled and rolled over to look at Shinobi. She was so glad they were done waiting.

<Shinobi> There was movement beside him, but Shinobi wasn't sure he wanted to wake up yet - he was having the best dreams.

<Hope> He was so cute when he slept. Hope smiled and slid closer to him, her fingers moving gently to his tongue-traceable jawline, smirking at some memories. Yeah. Why had she kept waiting to do this with him? She trailed her finger down his face and neck, smile glued to her face.

<Shinobi> Making a questioning noise in his sleep, he rolled toward her and roused slightly. He reached up and covered her hand with his own, smiling slightly.

<Hope> Hope's smile widened as she leaned in, kissing on his lips softly.

<Shinobi> He returned the kiss unquestioningly. Dreams were most definitely fantastic right now.

<Hope> She pressed their foreheads together, sighing contently. Her fingers moved to his hair, playing with it. She placed a few lazy kisses on him, no longer worried about getting him turned on and not being able to do anything about it.

<Shinobi> His hand moved up her arm, then found the bare skin of her waist. Hope. She felt so real, and with that thought, he opened his eyes. Surprised, he stared at her – this was real. Then, he grinned. "Hey."

<Hope> She matched his grin and kissed him again. "Good morning, Obi."

<Shinobi> "It's the best morning," he said, his hand sliding from her waist to the small of her back to pull her to him.

<Hope> Hope slid to him, repositioning herself so that she could nestle into his chest, placing a kiss there. "The very best." Her hand slid up his back, pressing herself closer to him.

<Shinobi> "Wanna hear something funny?" He nuzzled her, pressing open-mouthed kisses to bare skin.

<Hope> "Mmm what's what?" she asked, closing her eyes. The smile was still plastered onto her face as she stayed relaxed in his arms.

<Shinobi> "I thought this was a dream." Their legs tangled together, he worked his free arm beneath her shoulders to hold her close.

<Hope> She laughed softly, turning her head so she could kiss him again. "If it is, it's a good dream, and one I plan on making a reality if we wake up."

<Shinobi> He shifted to see her face, brushing her messy hair back and stroking it gently. "So no regrets?"

<Hope> "One." She nibbled on his lower lip gently. "We had to go to sleep."

<Shinobi> "Well, we're awake now...." he groaned.

<Hope> "We are..." she kissed him, a bit roughly, threading her fingers through his hair.

<Shinobi> He responded eagerly, rolling to flip her onto her back and grinning into the kiss after he gave her a lower lip a hard nip.

<Hope> --Time Passes--

<Hope> Hope lay on top of Shinobi, her head pressed against his chest, her finger drawing shapes lazily on him. If she had planned on going somewhere that day, those thoughts were long silenced. "Still afraid it's a dream?"

<Shinobi> "If it is, there's no need to wake up." He laughed, fingertips gentle as he stroked her back and played with the ends of her hair. Closing his eyes, he marveled in the feel of her, and of the link they shared. The effects of that link had been nothing short of astounding and if every time was going to be like this... "No, I know we're real."

<Hope> That made her smile, closing her eyes and enjoying his light touch. She shivered and tugged at the blankets. "Now I'm definitely going to sneak down here more."

<Shinobi> He shifted to pull the blanket up over them both, then barked a laugh. "Our own dungeon, huh?"

<Hope> That made her pause, then laugh. "Yeah, I guess it is! You've got me locked away in the dungeon."

<Shinobi> "Like I said, no chains... I guess I could use my ties." He grinned at her, resettling to get comfortable and tug the blanket into position. "And it is more soundproof than your room." That reminded him of something.

<Hope> She grinned back at him, laughing a little. "Ties are much more doable than chains. "My room is so not soundproof. Like, at all. I think they did that on purpose."

<Shinobi> "Yeah, also you're above them, and all the open ceilings and stuff." He wrinkled his nose, filing away the tie idea for later. "Hope, last night... you did something..."

<Hope> She tensed up, sitting up enough to look down at him. "What did I do?"

<Shinobi> "No, nothing bad," he rushed to reassure her, reaching for her shoulder to bring her back to him. "When you got the remote... you didn't get the remote. You used teke. Is... David telekinetic too?"

<Hope> She went back to him, resting her head against his chest again. "No... not David." She licked her lips, then sighed. "I am. I meant to tell you sooner."

<Shinobi> Shinobi craned his neck to look at her. "You are? Wow... when did that happen?"

<Hope> "First time was... was when we had our fight. The door." She looked up at him, reaching for his face.

<Shinobi> He blinked in surprise. "I wondered about that... and what I - hey, the coat rack too?" The fingers on his face were relaxing and he closed his eyes in pleasure.

<Hope> "Yeah, that too. Heightened emotion... I might have set some of the fire off too. Not the whole thing, that was an accident. But... it... yeah. So my emotions triggered another one." She smiled at his reaction, running her fingers through his hair.

<Shinobi> "And you wanted the remote, so it came to you..." He sighed, stretched, and wrapped his arm around her tightly. "Have you tried to use it more... on purpose?"

<Hope> "Just a pillow. I talked to Sebastian about it after the fire because, well, I was freaking out." She kissed on his neck softly, still playing with his hair.

<Shinobi> "Well... that's something else to practice, yeah?" He drew in a ragged breath. It was almost embarrassing, his reactions to her touch.

<Hope> "I have to practice that one for sure. Active powers like that? Could wind up injuring you." She moved so she could nuzzle his cheek.

<Shinobi> "Might end up taking another door to the face." He turned his head, brushing their noses together and opening his eyes just enough to see her.

<Hope> "Or worse," she admitted softly, stroking his cheek. "Have to make sure that doesn't happen."

<Shinobi> "You wouldn't hurt me, Ariel," he said, giving her a light kiss. "I know that. You've done nothing but help me."

<Hope> "Well not on purpose." She smiled at him. "I don't know how I feel about all these new powers," she admitted.

<Shinobi> He moved enough to push himself up on his forearm to look down at her. "You'll do fine. I have confidence in you," he said with an answering smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. "It is... kind of a lot. It would be easy to get overwhelmed."

<Hope> It was weird, having someone be that confident in her. Her smile widened, and she nodded a bit. "Yeah... trying not to be overwhelmed." She caught his hand with her own and gave his a nuzzle.

<Shinobi> "I'll help you however I can, you just have to let me know what I can do." He caught his lip in his teeth, watching her and thinking.

<Hope> "This... this helps a lot. Just you being here, being with me." She looked up, catching his gaze.

<Shinobi> "Well, good," he grinned. "That was easy."

<Hope> "Course, you are also very distracting." She kissed him softly. "Too much sexiness," she smirked.

<Shinobi> "Of course," he laughed, giving her a momentary posed pout and smoldery stare, before he sobered. "Hey, you know how I feel... and that I've got pretty limited experience in an actual relationship." As in, none, he reminded himself with a nervous swallow.

<Hope> First she laughed at his pose, then calmed as he sobered up. "Hey, I know that." She kissed him softly. "Sometimes I take things for granted, but you'd really never be able to tell. You're a great boyfriend."

<Shinobi> He smirked a little at the praise, but it softened back into a smile. "I just don't want to fuck things up, because this?" he gestured at the small space between them, "is the best thing that has happened to me. I want to make sure we can always talk like this, and I hope this link helps."

<Hope> Hope sat up better, pressing her forehead against his. "There's very few things that would 'fuck this up,'" she assured him. "We've already covered them, I think. Anything else? We can talk." She kissed his cheek. "Okay so I'll make an effort to talk," she clarified.

<Shinobi> That made him chuckle again. "Good. I've just seen first-hand that even though my father and Jess have one of these links, they still get pissed off and fight. So I just wanted to say it." He nodded, partially to himself. "We'll talk about things... not keep secrets."

<Hope> She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Yes, even with a link, you can get pissed off and fight. It's normal. Healthy even. The important part is the making up." She leaned in to his ear, breathing softly before whispering, "And the makeup sex."

<Shinobi> "That part is very, very important," he groaned, still giddy with a half dozen emotions he couldn't exactly name. "Normal and healthy, huh?" Nodding slowly, his hand found her hip under the blankets, thumb tracing circles on her skin. "Then, we can use the ties for the makeup sex, right? I might have the hang of this."

<Hope> She grinned and kissed him. "Yes! You get it! I told you that you were a great boyfriend," she told him, laughing. The weight of that one secret between them weighed on her, but she had to quickly, immediately shove it down. She shifted her thoughts to what he said about the ties, and smirked. "You totally got this whole boyfriend thing down."

<Shinobi> "Fast learner," he said with a wink, still caressing her hip and side. A flash of light drew his attention and he frowned at the television screen. Of course it was still on, but he'd been doing an excellent job of tuning it out until now. An overly-perky morning show host was drinking coffee and giving the traffic report.

<Hope> She kissed his neck again, sighing against him. "What time is it?" she questioned, though made no move to check the time for herself. She was content right where she was.

<Shinobi> "After seven." His eyes rolled closed again at her touch. "Why the hell should we get up?"

<Hope> "We don't have to?" she asked hopefully, nuzzling his cheek.

<Shinobi> "No. It's cold outside and sunlight is overrated." And he wanted to put off seeing his father and Jess and their knowing expressions for as long as possible.

<Hope> "Well... then I have an alternative to getting up." She gave him a smirk, playing with his hair again.

<Shinobi> "Oh, it still involves getting up," he laughed, his hand on her hip drawing her tight against his.