4/19 Instance: Special Date: Part Duex

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

4/19 Instance: Special Date: Part Duex

Post by JackSkulls »

Timeline: Immediately following Special Date: Part 1

<Christopher> Chris carefully slid into the parking spot and got out. "I think I got us home before the chariot turned into a pumpkin."

<Kat> Kat giggled. When Chris offered up his had, she gratefully took it to help settle herself. "Good thing you got us here in one piece before my dress turned back to rags."

<Christopher> "Depends on if that means it'd fall right off or not. Cuz I might want to take a few more laps then." Chris gave her hand a kiss and then led them off to her room.

<Kat> Kat rolled her eyes. "You wish." She smiled. When they arrived at her room, she dug through her clutch to find her keys. "I can't find my keys." She pouted and passed her purse to Chris.

<Christopher> Chris took her purse and gave her cheek a kiss. "Thank god you can go straight through the wall?"

<Kat> "Duh! Sometimes I forget." Kat phased through the door and yelled at Chris to wait a minute when she got to the other side. She needed to change.

<Christopher> "I'm patient." He laughed a little. "Take your time"

<Kat> "You've been very patient." Kat cooed. "Just a couple of more seconds." Kat found the bag she was looking for and disappeared into her bathroom. She emerged, hopeful that Chris would like the second outfit she had purchased. Before opening the door, she flitted around the room and lit candles that she had previously set out. Finally, she opened the door.

<Christopher>"Well that too......" Chris' mouth stopped working and just stared at her in her new outfit. "Damn Kat you look fucking amazing."

<Kat> "Thanks." She purred. She opened the door wider and allowed Chris to come in. In the glow of the room, she moved over to her bed and sat down. She patted the seat next to her to invite Chris to sit next to her.

<Christopher> "Damn and now you've got me wishing I'd worn my not so holy undies." Chris grinned at her and moved over to the bed, kissing her softly.

<Kat> Kat rolled her eyes and kissed him back. "So..." she said batting her eyelashes. "Did you enjoy the art?"

<Christopher> "I don't know if I can remember the art right now." Chris was too busy looking over what she had on to think.

<Kat> She leaned back on her bed. "What? Your are distracted by little ol' me?"
<Christopher> "I'd be crazy not to be." He grinned and moved closer to her.

<Kat> Kat just batted her eyelashes and bit her lip, she leaned up and wrapped her arms around Chris' neck and pulled him into a kiss.

<Christopher> Chris kissed her back, his hands sliding down around her waist. "You're beautiful Kat. I couldn't make a work of art as good as you."

<Kat> "You aren't so bad yourself." She winked at him and pulled him into a deep kiss.

<Christopher> Chris deepened the kiss and let his hands wander a little. "Damn good kisser too huh?"

<Kat> Kat nodded. She pushed Chris' jacket off, pulled his tie off, and started unbuttoning his shirt. "Not going to start glowing purple on me are you?"

<Christopher> "Only if you want me to hurt you." Chris kissed across her chin and helped her take his own clothes off.

<Kat> "Uh. I'll pass." She laughed a little but stopped short as Chris undressed. This was a serious moment.

<Christopher>"Enjoying the show?" Chris tossed his clothes to the side.

<Kat> "Yus." Kat reached for the remote on her nightstand and turned on the stereo. "Dance for me?" Before he could start dancing, she added, "Just kidding."

<Christopher> "Only if you want to laugh your ass off." Chris struck a pose for her.

<Kat> "Another day maybe." She laughed a little. "Get back over here."

<Christopher> "Make me." Chris grinned.

<Kat> Kat stood up and lunged to tackle Chris back to the bed. She wasn't very successful. "I think you cheat. You know with all those muscles." She tried again, meeting his abs with resistance.

<Christopher> Chris picked her up and fell back on the bed. "You like all those muscles."

<Kat> Kat yelped as she fell. "Hey... I'm not complaining." She said slightly out of breath. She twisted around so that she was laying on top of him and pressed herself into a kiss.

<Christopher> Chris returned the kiss and gave her one back his hands moving to her butt to give it a squeeze.

<Kat> She squealed. She sat back on top of Chris, and discarded the rest of her outfit. She bit her lip and stared at Chris intently.

<Christopher> "Damn and here I thought you couldn't get anymore attractive." Chris stared up at his now naked girlfriend wondering if he should push on or if she was drunk and he was taking advantage of her.

<Kat> Kat ran her hands across his chest, looking impatient. "Well?" She questioned him. The next move was Chris' decision. It was all up to him.

<Christopher>"Well what beautiful." Chris pulled her down into a deep kiss.

<Kat> She wiggled her eyebrows at him. "The ball, so to speak, is in your court, darlin."

<Christopher> "Good thing I'm the star player." Chris kissed her softly and moved her gently so he could get started.

---Time Passes---

<Kat> Kat had fallen asleep with her head on Chris' chest, but when she awoke she was cold and alone. Of course. The deep breathing from the relaxed sleep had allowed her to phase under the bed. "Chris?"

<Christopher> Her voice startled him. "Huh..?" Chris groaned drowsily and felt around for Kat. "You okay hun?" He still didn't want to get up and look around for her, he was tired.

<Kat> "Uh. Kinda. I phased under the bed. Again." She slapped her palm on her head. This was embarrassing.

<Christopher>"You okay?" Chris leaned over trying to see her. "Want me to get you my inhibitor...?"

<Kat> Kat grabbed at the blanket covering the mattress pad that she had stowed under her bed. "Uh. No. If I slap on an inhibitor I won't be able to get out of here. Just need you to maybe, uh, get out of the bed, and then face the wall until I say so. Yeah that will work." She was all of sudden very self-conscious, regardless of what they had been doing earlier.

<Christopher> "Well I meant for after you're out so you can sleep without worrying about ending up in China. And uhmm okay yeah one sec." Chris got out of the bed and turned away from it as she asked. He was slightly worried about the sudden shyness.

<Kat> Kat sat up and phased through the bed simultaneously. She stood up and phased through the rest of the bed. She reached for her silk robe and put it on, leaving it loosely tied. "Thanks. That's better." She walked behind Chris and wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his back.

<Christopher> "Mmm hi there beautiful." Chris turned back a little and kissed her. "You gonna be okay?"

<Kat> "Mmhmm. I'll be fine. Thanks for turning around. I'm not exactly graceful trying to get it out from underneath the bed." She rested her head on his chest and stifled a yawned.

<Christopher> "Nothing to be embarrassed about Kat. We all have power issues. Trust me... I've broken a lot of things." Chris kissed the top of her head. "Do you want me to get you my inhibitor?"

<Kat> Kat bit her lip and looked up at him. "Don't leave." She ran her hands across his chest, running her fingers across his defined muscles. "I'd rather have you take me back to bed."

<Christopher> "Oh?" Chris grinned down at her. "I think I can manage that." He slipped his arms around her waist and hugged her a little tighter.

<Kat>"Then show me." Kat stared up at Chris, deeply in his eyes, praying that he would take control of her and take her away from her lack of sleep, away from her struggles with her school projects, and the people she had encountered.

<Christopher> Chris picked her up and kissed her on the lips. "To the bed we go then."