3/31 Instance: Heavy Metal

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

3/31 Instance: Heavy Metal

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Piotr enters this room

[Dr.Xavier] ((ok....30 min))

[Piotr] "Piotr knocks the door"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier sits quietly at his desk, sipping a cup of coffee in the early morning hours

[Dr.Xavier] He hears the knock. "You may come in, Piotr"

[Piotr] Piotr steps in to Xaviers office. He is wearing a long jacket, traveling boots and has a knapsack on his shoulder

[Piotr] "excuse me professor but may i have a word with you?"

[Dr.Xavier] "Of course." He gestures to a chair across from his desk. "Please, have a seat."

[Piotr] Piotr sits down. "I am sorry that i havent participated to the classes and such. But i have had bad news"

[Piotr] "Few days ago early in the morning i had a letter from my brother".

[Piotr] "Which informed me that my parents are dead"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier listens as his student gives the bad news.

[Piotr] "That is one of the reasons why i need to return to Ust-Ordynski"

[Dr.Xavier] "Oh, my, Piotr," Xavier is taken off guard. "I don't know what to say."

[Dr.Xavier] "I'm terribly sorry to hear that."

[Piotr] "Thank you professor"

[Piotr] "but there is more"

[Piotr] "one of the main reasons why i need to go back. Is that my sister has been probably taken" "and my brother is waiting for me in St. Petersburg"

[Piotr] "whoever killed my parents, wanted something else, as nothing else but my sister was taken"

[Dr.Xavier] "Piotr, if there is anything I can do, or the school can do to help you, please do not hesitate to ask."

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier steepled his fingers, thinking about what Piotr said. "You believe your parents were murdered?"

[Piotr] "Yes, so my brother said"

[Piotr] "and if my parents are dead and my sister is missing"

[Piotr] "... i can only have few guesses what happened"

[Piotr] "So.. anyways i was thinking if i could get some money for a airplane ticket to Russia"

[Piotr] "I will pay it back though"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier sighed. He hated to see one of his students in so much pain.

[Dr.Xavier] "Of course, Piotr. And there is no need to pay me back. In fact, let me take care of the arrangements, alright?"

[Piotr] "Sure, that would be very kind"

[Piotr] "i dont know how long i will be there. probably one week. One month but not one year"

[Piotr] "and im afraid i will miss a lot of school work in that time"

[Dr.Xavier] "Just know, Piotr, that however long you must stay, you always have a home here."

[Dr.Xavier] "And we will miss you while you are gone."

[Piotr] "Thank you. Again"

[Piotr] "There is one more thing. Professor"

[Dr.Xavier] "Don't concern yourself with that now. Whatever work can be made up. Focus on your family, your brother and sister. They need you."

[Piotr] "If someone asks about my whereabouts. Tell them the truth"

[Piotr] "Disshonesty is not admirable"

[Dr.Xavier] "You would like me to tell them your personal business? Are you sure?"

[Dr.Xavier] "I would not lie to the students, Piotr. Of that you can be sure. But would you really prefer I told them the whole story?"

[Piotr] "I prefer that you would tell them the truth"

[Piotr] "as if something would or will happen to me"

[Piotr] "what would you tell them then"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier sighed. He didn't like the idea of sharing one students personal stories with the others. But, if it ws Piotr prefered.

[Dr.Xavier] "I would tell them you went home to deal with family troubles, Piotr. It's not my place to give them details. But if you prefer I do, I shall."

[Piotr] "Well, if something would happen to me. When im dealing with family troubles, you would still need to tell them some details"

[Piotr] "Better now then later"

[Dr.Xavier] "Whatever you prefer Piotr."

[Piotr] Piotr stands up "So.. I think ill just leave then"

[Piotr] "it was a pleasure to be here"

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier smiled. "It was a pleasure having you. I hope to see you again very soon, Piotr."

[Dr.Xavier] "I will take care of the arrangements. I'll have a taxi here within the hour."

[Piotr] "Untill then" piotr waves his hand

[Piotr] He opens the door and steps to the hallway

Piotr exits from this room
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Piotr/Xavier "Wheres Pete at?" Interaction transcript 3/31

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

This one fits into continuity right after the first rp..a little explanation of where Piotr's been ;). Good idea croc!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Piotr/Xavier "Wheres Pete at?" Interaction transcript 3/31

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

ooohhhh - very nicely done you two!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.