3/31 Instance: "That Guy"

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

3/31 Instance: "That Guy"

Post by Saint Kurt »

In Their Dorm Room After TJ and Remy are confronted by Mr. Wagner:

[quote]
Nocturne enters this room
[Nocturne] Talia opens the door quietly, peering into her room. She can see her roommate asleep on her bed.
Mystique enters this room
[Nocturne] As quietly as she can, she closes the door behind her. Her head is still reeling from her night.
[Nocturne] It couldn't have ended better, as bad as it had started. She could feel herself smiling wide, thinking about Remy, and the kiss, and- "OW!"
[Nocturne] Stupid. She stubbed her toe. What a tard.
[Nocturne] Jesus it hurts. God, she hopes she didnt break it. She can't help the whine that escapes her lips as she stumbles to her bed
[Mystique] The sound of someone shouting woke Raven out of a weird dream. She couldn't make herself look normal anymore and she was ... somewhere...
[Mystique] Raven sat up in bed.
[Mystique] She didn't bother changing to sleep, it was so much more restful in her natural form.
[Mystique] It was the best thing about being here, she hadn't slept so well in years.
[Mystique] Raven rubbed her yellow eyes. "TJ? Is that you?"
[Nocturne] TJ hears her roommate moving, and turns to her. It's difficult to see her in the dark room. "I stubbed my frikken toe!" she tells her
[Mystique] "What are you doing up?"
[Mystique] Raven wrinkled her nose. "You totally smell like beer."
[Mystique] "And Remy."
[Nocturne] Talia can feel her smile spreading again at the question. She with one hand cradling her maybe-broken toe she reaches for the little lamp beside her bed and flicks the switch.
[Nocturne] She giggles at Raven's last statement but stops when she sees her. "Wow. Um. You're...blue"
[Mystique] Raven blinked at the sudden light.
[Mystique] "Oh! I... Sorry. When I sleep... I can change it." Raven turned away from TJ.
[Nocturne] Raven had told her she was blue once before. But she hadn't expected this. Like BLUE blue. Darker than her.
[Nocturne] "That's so wicked." TJ tells her. "I wish I could change."
[Nocturne] "So, this is what you really look like?"
[Mystique] Raven turned back around. "Yeah. If I don't shift at all, I look like this."
[Mystique] "It happened a couple of years ago. My hair is the only thing that looks like it used to."
[Nocturne] "Wow," TJ said, studying the blue skin, red hair, even yellow eyes! "Blue..well, your in sexy company." she joked, giggling a bit. Damn, she was giddy!
[Nocturne] "I always thought red hair was so hot. My mom has sorta red hair. Obviously I didn't inherit.." she trailed off a bit.
[Mystique] "Seems like everyone here is blue."
[Nocturne] "Yeah," she replied. Ugh. Wagner. He almost ruined the night..
[Mystique] Mystique shifted a tiny bit, darkening her hair, bringing the tips of her ears to points, and giving herself a tail. "We could be sisters."
[Nocturne] Talia laughed at the shift. "HA!" her laughs died a bit. "I don't think I need more family." she said, not really thinking as it left her mouth
[Nocturne] She turned to Raven, her face serious. "Hey, can I tell you something? Like, a kinda secret?"
[Mystique] Mystique's features snapped back to the way they were. "Sorry."
[Mystique] Raven nodded. "Yeah. I won't tell anyone."
[Nocturne] "I mean. Its not really a secret. Remy knows, but, thats about it. And, I dont think I can really talk to him about this, you know?"
[Nocturne] She pulled her legs up under her on the bed, careful of her poor toe. SHe shifted until she was comfortable, trying to figure out how to start.
[Nocturne] "You know, the other day. When Mr. Wagner took me to the infirmary?"
[Mystique] Raven moved so she was sitting on the edge of TJ's bed. She nodded.
[Mystique] "Nothing bad happened did it? People were talking and I..."
[Mystique] "I didn't want to believe what they were saying."
[Nocturne] "No!" TJ cut her off quick. "Nothing like that." she told her, remembering Remy's impression of the situation. "Absolutely nothing like that."
[Nocturne] "He.." She didn't kow how to say it. Because, in part, she still really didn't want to believe it.
[Mystique] Raved breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, that's good. I was kind of afraid you know... I mean we'd have to go to the authorities..."
[Nocturne] Like saying it would make it true, where she didn't want it to be. "He's my father." she said, in almost a whisper.
[Nocturne] "Allegedly."
[Mystique] Raven knitted her brow, not comprehending for a moment. "Wait, who? Mr. Wagner?"
[Nocturne] "Yeah," she sighed. "Thats what he says."
[Mystique] "How could he... You're not even from around here."
[Nocturne] "Apparently, my mother lived in NY before I was born. They knew each other," she says the last part with a bit of contempt. They knew each other...ugh.
[Mystique] Raven didn't know what to say. It was like a movie or a romance novel. Finding your long lost father on the other side of the continent. It was crazy.
[Nocturne] "I haven't had a chance to talk to my mom about it yet. I don't even know how to bring it up," she told her. "Hey, mom, you know that guy who knocked you up? Yeah, he's my teacher."
[Mystique] "Wow." she said in a sort of hushed whisper.
[Nocturne] "I guess there's no reason to think he's lying. And...well...the resemblence and all."
[Mystique] "Yeah..." Raven still wasn't sure how to react. She stood up, pacing.
[Nocturne] TJ put her head in her hands for a second. "I just don't know what to do! I don't know how to feel. Half of me wants to ask him every question. The other never wants to see him again. EVER."
[Nocturne] "I mean, there has to be a reason my mother never told me about him.:
[Mystique] "So like, you didn't know about having him as a dad?" she asked, still pacing.
[Nocturne] "Well, I always knew my dad back home wasn't my birth father. But, well, my mom never really told me much about him." TJ replied. "I never really asked, though.."
[Mystique] Raven stopped pacing.
[Nocturne] She laid back on her bed. "I wish he never told me"
[Mystique] "TJ?"
[Mystique] "Do you think maybe he's my father too?"
[Nocturne] She sat up quick. "What?!"
[Nocturne] "Why would you think that?:
[Mystique] "Well, I'm blue. And you're blue. And he's blue." She opened her eyes wide. "What if we're all related?"
[Mystique] "What if my dad's not my dad either?"
[Nocturne] "This isn't even funny, Raven." she looked at the girl, eyes wide.
[Nocturne] "Is he your dad? DO you know?"
[Mystique] Raven shook her head.
[Nocturne] "oh my god," TJ stared at the ceiling. "What a SLUT!"
[Mystique] "It's just... My parents can't do what I do. They don't even know I can do it."
[Mystique] Raven slumped down the edge of TJ's bed again.
[Nocturne] "Well, that doesn't mean Mr. Wagner's your dad. I mean, I dont think he can do what you do either"
[Mystique] "We should watch him. See if he can shape shift too."
[Nocturne] "And my mom can't do anything," she paused. "Well, anything, you know, 'special'"
[Nocturne] "I..."she started. "I kind of want to keep my distance"
[Mystique] "Why? He seems pretty cool."
[Mystique] "Think of all the times we could have gotten in trouble and we haven't"
[Mystique] "At that Bar. He could have totally busted us and all he did was take us back here."
[Nocturne] "I just..." she thought about it. Raven had a point. But, he made her uncomfortable as hell. "I just don't know."
[Mystique] "And after your talk thing, we'd like totally destroyed this room we were supposed to clean and he was just like 'we'll keep working at it'."
[Nocturne] He could have really busted her and Remy. And he didn't. But she didn't want a dad from him. She didn't know what she wanted..
[Mystique] "You missed it, but it was our first 'assignment' and we sucked."
[Nocturne] TJ giggled, remembering the room. It was completely demolished. "Yeah, true."
[Nocturne] "If thats an assignment, I'll be sure not to miss the second."
[Mystique] "It was supposed to be about teamwork, but everyone kept fighting."
[Mystique] Raven started laughing.
[Mystique] "It was kind of funny actually."
[Nocturne] TJ laughed. "Jean came into the infirmary right before he told me, to complain about Emma. I figured they weren't getting along."
[Mystique] Raven rolled her eyes. "Those two... It made me wish I had a power like yours. ZAP!"
[Nocturne] "Haha!" she laughed. "It definately comes in handy. But Iv'e been grounded for it quite a few times."
[Nocturne] "A few years ago, when it first started? Ugh. Got my dad a few times. He was not amused. Mom was. But I still got grounded for it."
[Mystique] Raven laughed. "When I first started changing. I couldn't control it. I was in gymnastics. I had to quit for a year. I missed state, regionals, and nationals for the first time ever."
[Nocturne] "Wow, that sucks!" TJ frowned. "You must have been so disappointed."
[Mystique] Raven shugged. "Yeah. I had to wear a sweatshirt jacket with the hood up all the time. My parents made me see a shrink. They thought I was 'depressed'. I went back to gymnastics after I got a handle on everything though."
[Nocturne] "Heh. Parents. You buy black nail polish, and suddenly they think your suicidal"
[Mystique] "I didn't even need to buy it." Raven held out her hand and her fingernails went glossy black.
paws enters this room
[paws] ((just peeking))
[Nocturne] "So frikken cool," TJ watched the nails change. "I bet it comes in handy ALL the time."
[Mystique] "I have this fantasy that one day I'll get asked on a date, and I run into the bathroom and come out looking fab-u-lous"
Jamie enters this room
[Nocturne] Talia laughed hard. "That has to be the best thing ever!"
[Jamie] "So this is where the party is?" Jamie half questioned as the noise lead him here.
[Nocturne] Talia jumped a bit at Jamie's voice. "Where did you come from?"
[Mystique] Raven screeched. She was in a t-shirt and underwear for pete's sake.
[Nocturne] ((LOL!))
[Jamie] "The kitchen, Remy woke me up sneaking in from somewhere, I went to get a Dr.Pepper, and then I came to investigate the sounds." Jamie explained
[Mystique] She quickly changed into her usual gothic look wearing a pair of modest black long sleeved flannel pajamas.
[paws] ((I just thought about that - if Raven "makes" her own clothes out of herself - isn't she essential nakid anyway??))
[Nocturne] "Remy woke you?" Talia asked
[Mystique] "I could smell Remy all over you." Raven said with a sage nod.
[Jamie] "Yeah..." Jamie took a swig of his Dr. Pepper.
[Nocturne] "Remy?" TJ blushed a bit. "Yeah...we hung out tonight."
[Nocturne] More than hung out, she thought with a smile.
[Mystique] "How did Remy wake You up Jamie? He's not your roommate."
Nocturne exits from this room
[Mystique] .
Nocturne enters this room
[Jamie] ((are the new roomies in effect?))
Mystique exits from this room
Mystique enters this room
[Mystique] ((not yet. Remy climbed in the wrong window))
[Nocturne] ((no, he's not your roommate))
[Jamie] ((never mind))
[Mystique] ((sorry we all got knocked out of chat))
[Nocturne] ((LOL!))
[Jamie] "He came in the wrong window apparently"
[Mystique] Raven covered her mouth to stifle a laugh. "No way!"
remy enters this room
[Nocturne] TJ giggled.
[Mystique] "What were you guys doing anyway?"
[remy] Remy tapped hesitantly at the window, hoping that this was the right one at last
[Mystique] Raven turned at the sound of tapping on their window.
[Nocturne] Talia looked toward the window, avoiding Raven's question.
[Nocturne] She stood and moved to the window "Remy?"
[Mystique] "Should I let him in?"
[Nocturne] She opened the window for him.
[remy] "Merde, Chere Remy be happy to see you." he clambered in
[remy] ((son just fell - brb))
[Nocturne] ((wins award for the most times window is used))
[Nocturne] "Good to see you too," she smiled coyly.
[Jamie] "Got the right window this time?": Jamie asked Remy?
[Mystique] "This is crazy. We should just install a wet bar in here."
[remy] Remy grinned, looking around the room at the other two people "You had a party and didn't invite Remy, Chere?"
[remy] At that, Remy chucked "Dat's already looked after petite" he took his reclaimed rucksac off his shoulder, and began rummaging around in it
[Nocturne] "Well, it was an unexpected party," she smiled at Remy. "Though I'm glad you could make it."
[Nocturne] "How'd you get the beer back?!"
[remy] Remy smiled at her. "Oui. Turns out Wagner ain't so bad aft' all"
[remy] "He just lef' it by Remy's bed"
[Mystique] "Maybe some couches, bean bag chairs, and some of those... what do you call them... lavalamps. That way everyone could just come directly here instead of sneaking around first."
[Nocturne] "You know, thats not the worst idea, Raven," Talia thought about it. "We could have a sweet party room."
[Jamie] "Lavalamps would be good, but first you'll need to knock down a wall to get some more space" Jamie joked.
[remy] Remy grabbed TJ in his arms and flopped backwards on her bed. "Remy make do with the bed jus' fine"
[Nocturne] TJ giggled as she fell with Remy, twisting in his arms to face him. "Comfortable?:
[remy] ((my son is doing this daredevil tricycle race - this cannot end well))
[Mystique] Raven flopped down on her own bed.
[Mystique] "Mr. Wagner gave you guys beer?" She asked.
[remy] "Well actually Chere, now that y' mention it, don' suppose you could get off of Remy's balls do ya?"
[Jamie] Jamie looked around for a spot to sit down...he chose the floor.
[remy] "Remy likes de view though" he chucked, peeking down her top.
[Nocturne] Talia rolls her eyes and adjusts herself slightly. "Better?"
[Mystique] "Oh, don't sit down there." Raven said patting the edge of her bed. "Until we get the bean bags."
[Nocturne] "It's Remy's beer," TJ tells her roomie. "I thought he'd confiscated it."
[remy] "Much better, chere" he leaned around her and rummaged in his rucksac, pulling out a few bottles and passign them around
[remy] Remy snorted "Oui. specially cause Remy threw it at 'im"
[remy] "Mais, non. It was dere when I got back"
[Jamie] "Well thanks for the offer, Raven." Jamie sat down on the bed with his Dr.Pepper still in hand.
[Mystique] "I told you he was alright. For a teacher." Raven said with a shrug.
[Nocturne] "Have another Mikes in there for me?" TJ asks. Beer wasn't really her thing.
[remy] Remy powered up the beer cap just enough to pop it off the top with a loud snap.
[Nocturne] "He's ok," she tells Raven. "I guess."
[Jamie] "No thanks, Remy, beer's just liquid bread, don't see a need to drink it." Jamie declined the beer.
[remy] "certainment" Remy fished one out for her
[Mystique] What kind of beer is it?
[remy] Remy chuckled at that. "What kind of bread do yoy eat, Homme?"
[Nocturne] She gratefully takes the bottle from him, giving him a small kiss. "Thanks"
[Mystique] ((oops no quotes))
[remy] Remy looked at the label "Bud"
[remy] ((WW III just erupted - 5 seconds))
[Jamie] "I prefer mine solid, with tons of meat between it." Jamie joked
[Nocturne] Talia raised an eyebrow. "Meat?"
[Mystique] Raven stretched. "Oh, I don't even consider that beer. But I'll take one if you've got an extra."
[Jamie] "well remy asked what kind of bread I liked, and I like two pieces of bread with bar-b-que between them." Jamie explained to T.J.
[remy] Remy smiled at the kiss. Mmmm Lemonade.
[Nocturne] TJ giggles as she takes another sip. "meat"
[remy] Remy passed Raven one
[Mystique] "Cheers to the king of beers" Raven said as she crack the can open.
[remy] Remy arched a brow at Jamie. "didn't know that about you homme, be good to know."
[Mystique] It foamed out over her hand and she licked it off her fingers.
[remy] Remy began to slowly run a fingertip up and down TJ's arm.
[Nocturne] Talia lifts her hard lemonade in the air. "Cheers to frikken college!"
[Mystique] "Did Mr. Wagner shake these up or something?"
[Jamie] Jamie just took another sip of his Dr.Pepper.
[Nocturne] TJ cuddled closer to Remy, a slight shiver at feeling his fingertip on her arm.
[remy] Remy watched Raven suck it off. "y've got talent chere."
[Nocturne] Talia elbowed remy slightly.
[ANNOUNCE] We should wrap this up. 5 minutes...
[Mystique] Raven rolled her eyes.
[Jamie] Jamie wondered if Remy could not stop flirting with a different women every 5 minutes.
[Jamie] Jamie wondered if Remy could not stop flirting with a different women every 5 minutes.
[remy] Remy chuckled and drew TJ closer to him "Y'have talents of y'r own chere" he breathed into her ear
[Jamie] ((sorry double post))
[Nocturne] Talia smiled and moved closer. "And suddenly you're an expert on my talents?"
[Mystique] Raven took a sip of her beer and stretched out on her bed.
[Nocturne] She moved in closer, and pressed her lips to his.
[Nocturne] ((make out!))
[remy] "So homme, how de ya like it 'ere?" He asked jamie
[remy] ((Oh shit))
[remy] Remy sucked in a quick breath in suprize and kissed back, with interest.
[Mystique] ((LOL! Yeah. Nothing like a little pillow talk!))
[Jamie] "So Raven, where are you from again?" Jamie decided to try and start a conversation with the girl.Since right as Remy was about to have a conversation with him he got kissed by T.J.
[Nocturne] TJ rolled herself on top of Remy, deepening the kiss
[remy] ((well can you BLAME the guy? conversation with dude. Make out with girl. Hard choice))
[Nocturne] ((HAHA!))
[Mystique] Raven giggled and stuck the half full can on her nightstand.
[remy] Remy ran both hands up her sides, tangling on hand in her hair to bring her mouth closer to him.
[Mystique] "I'm from here. New York. We'll go into the city one day. I'll give you out of towners a tour."
[remy] ((one not on))
[Nocturne] She opens her mouth, darting her tongue into his with a small moan.
[Mystique] "But right now - I think I'm going to pretend I'm sleeping while those to pretend I'm not in the room."
[Mystique] Raven jerked a thumb at Remy and TJ. She rolled her eyes.
[Jamie] "I from Texas, and I have a feeling I should tape this for Blackmail purposes"
[remy] Remy nibbled on her lower lip, his breathing quick and fast
[Jamie] "If only I had a video camera..." Jamie sighed
[Mystique] Raven laughed, sliding under her blankets.
[Mystique] "Go for it. Or I can just tell you what happened in the morning. Something tells me that Remy is the loud in bed type."
[remy] Remy came up for air at that one. "Dat would be a new one...Remy's never done dat before"
[Nocturne] Talia giggles a bit. "You like?" She ran her hands under his shirt.
[Jamie] ¿Así que debo salir yo o debe mirar esta exposición libre? Jamie questioned himself in Spanish
[Nocturne] She reached over to the bedside lamp, the only light in the room, and shut it off.
[remy] He rolled TJ back over to her side, looking down on her "never realized you were such a vixen before, chere..." Ne nibbled on one ear lobe. "but, oui, Remy likes"
[Jamie] "Come to think of it, do they even notice us Raven?"
[Mystique] "I don't think they do. That's what I meant about pretending."
[Jamie] "
[Jamie] "I am temepted to ask Remy if he needs a condom." Jamie laughed
[Nocturne] ((ummm shall we call scene?))
[remy] Remy drew the covers up around the two of them "well. Much as I'd like dat, remy ain't that kinky homme."
[Nocturne] ((are you planning to stay and watch, fizzle?!))
[Mystique] "Good night." She said with a coy wave.
[Nocturne] TJ snuggled into Remy's embrace, as he pulled the covers around them.
[Mystique] She pulled her own covers over her head. Ready for a full night's pretending.
[remy] "Night petite. Night Jamie." He leaned over and kissed TJ on the forehead, drawing her head to his chest "night chere."
[Jamie] "Well see y'all tommorrow, I'm outta here." Jamie got up and walked towards the door.
[Nocturne] "night remy," she kissed him o his chin, trailing a few small kisses along his jaw
[Mystique] "Night!" Raven called, her voice muffled under the covers.
[remy] Remy sucked in a breath at that "Remy's never gonna get any sleep if y' keep doin' that chere"
[ANNOUNCE] Okay. Let's call that the end!
[Jamie] ((Alright Jamie's left but I'm just staying here to see the end.))
[Mystique] ((You've seen it! ))
[remy] ((LOL - brilliant - see you in the main room))
[Jamie] ((never mind then))
[/quote]
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

3/31 Transcripts: TJ and Raven Bonding time

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Its funny what happens when you RP and how you miss stuff cause your trying to keep up. I never noticed Ravens "loud in bed" comment till I re-read it. It doubles the hilarity when you read for the second time!

My favorite line ((are you planning to stay and watch, fizzle?!))

For the record, Remy and TJ may be "so horny" but they aren't about to boink in front of a crowd...:shakeno!

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

3/31 Transcripts: TJ and Raven Bonding time

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by fourpawsonthefloor

For the record, Remy and TJ may be "so horny" but they aren't about to boink in front of a crowd...:shakeno!

Paws
TJ so holy....

I'm trying to decide which way to bring TJ now...it could end up being crazy...

You know what my fav parts of this rp were? The Mommy moments going on between Remy's lines with your son...

"Remy molests TJ ((crap, my son fell, brb!))

:LOL

[Edited on 1/4/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€