Instance: Jamie Is Smooth

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Instance: Jamie Is Smooth

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Jamie enters this room
[Jamie] * Jamie louges on the couch watching t.v.
Jamie exits from this room
Jamie enters this room
remy enters this room
Slarti enters this room
[Slarti] ((I'm a fly on the wall BZZ))
[remy] Remy saunters in"hey Jamie" he plops down on the opposite end of the sofa.
[remy] ((LOL))
[Jamie] ((I'll get the fly swatter))
[remy] "so what're y' watchin'?"
[Jamie] "Hey, Remy." Jamie responses as he continues to watch the baseball game.
[remy] ((baseball?? fizz you had better not ask me any questions about it or who the teams are or any of that shit))
[remy] Remy leans back, putting his feet up on the coffee table, crossing his long legs.
[remy] (( ))
[Jamie] ((Of course not, I wouldn't want to make your brain explode.))
[remy] Remy watches the game for a bit, waiting till a commercial break comes on. "So, how're ya likin' de classes here, homme?"
[remy] ((and I did it again. French people can't say H's to save their lives - I need to remember that!!))
[Jamie] "They're alright," Jamie shrugs "Computer is the easiest class, but I also enjoy Biology."
[remy] Remy chuckles at that "Remy likes biology too..."
[remy] "though he really prefers de more pratical side of it."
[remy] "soooo" he shifts a little in his seat, wondering why Jamie was so quiet "y' 'eard from de folks lately?"
[Jamie] "No." Jamie answered "I've only been here two weeks so it's not that big a deal."
nights_dre enters this room
[remy] ((hey mikey - come to watch?))
[remy] ((if you want to say something put it in brackets))
[remy] "mmmhmm." Remy fidgited a little, pulling out his pack of smokes to flip through "so, de y' like it 'ere den? Or de ya miss 'ome?"
[Jamie] "It's all right here...and who wouldn't miss home, if they're over 1000 miles away from it?" Jamie asked
[remy] "true enough. Where y' from anyway?"
[Jamie] "West Texas" Jamie answered.
[remy] "Oh yeah?" Remy grinned at him "Not to far from where Remy be from 'den"
[Jamie] "Yer from New Orleans, right?" Jamie asked
[remy] He snorted, looking at the rain falling outside the window. "Be too damn cold up 'ere. Remy miss de ocean too."
[remy] "Oui! De tres belle city in de world"
[remy] Sighing he look down. "Well, 't least till 'de hurricane."
[Jamie] "That hurricane caused trouble throught the Southeast, but New Orleans was pretty much wiped out." Jamie sighed.
[remy] "Oui. De whole world's gone mad." He flipped a hand "but if dat didn't 'appen, den Remy wouldn't be 'ere, and so it be OK."
[Jamie] "And the females here would be disappointed,but anyway on a lighter note, what do you think of everybody here."
[remy] He took one cigarrette and lit it, sucking blissfully at it before blowing the smoke out in ever expanding rings.
[remy] Remy laughed. "Dey be OK. Remy never seen such a mix of people in his life, but de all be pretty cool."
[remy] "Expecially de ones wit' wings - can you imagine what it'd be like to fly?"
[remy] He held out the smoke pack offering Jamie one "What 'bout you 'omme. What be your favorite person 'ere?"
[Jamie] "Well my mortal enemy would be the fly swatter, but that's about all I can think of." Jamie laughed
[remy] "De fly swatter?" Remy raised one eyebrow at that. "whatcha mean 'omme?"
[Jamie] "No thanks I don't smoke," Jamie turned down the cigs. "My favorite person here would have to be myself," Jamie laughed "I don't know I still don't know everyone well enough."
[remy] Remy tucked the cigarrettes back into his pocket. "Well, dere's only one way to meet people 'omme. An' y'll get 'dere."
[Jamie] "Sorry, misunderstood," Jamie laughed "I thought you meant to be a fly, that that black chick.iair.
[remy] "Quoi?" he laughted "oh, oui! De petite with 'de wings."
[Jamie] "Yeah, I guess I should socialize more." Jamie contemplated.
[remy] she shrugged "remy din' really get a chance to me 'er - 'cept when she passed out in de nurses office..."
[remy] "Well 'dere's enough of y' to go round..." remy trailed off meaningfully
[Jamie] "I met her, she seems alright." Jamie shrugged
[remy] "and dat Wanda, she seemed ta dig y' de other night."
[remy] "Gettin' a girl jewlery is never a bad thing" He laughed and took another drag off his cigarette
[remy] "So whatcha think dat 'dey are gatherin' us all here for?"
[Jamie] "Yeah I did score points on the jewerly duplicate." Jamie grinned at the memory
[remy] He slid a look to Jamie out of the corner of one eye."Remy never 'eard of people like 'dis till he come here...less you count Remy."
[Jamie] "They're gathering us here to offer us to the great lord Xenu, Remy, to steal our theatens, or what ever the hell they call them," Jamie chuckled "I don't really know it could be a college, it could be something else."
[remy] "an' 'ere Remy thought he was de only one with weird things - like 'de eyes" he gestured up in the vicinity of his eyes. "but 'den here dey be people wit' wings, tails and all dat stuff"
[remy] Remy laughted at Jamies joke. "well, Remy jus' always be watchin'. Y' never know..."
[remy] "an for 'dem - its normal...it kinda is nice. Not bein' de different one, hein?"
[remy] Here - Remy stretched his arms over his head to take in the bredth of the room "'ere everyone's differen'. An by being differen' dey be de same."
[Jamie] "I guess I mean most of us here look normal, me, you, Wanda, Doug, Emma, Jean, Raven, but it is interesting seeing some of these people."
[remy] "Interestin' is a word for it, oui." Remy arched a brow "Remy find bunch of interestin' tings about dem..."
[Jamie] "I mean we got a two blue people, a girl with fly wings, it is rather odd..."
[remy] "well, no odder den de rest of us, Remy suspects...an y' don' exactly see people walkin' down de streets with de eyes of a demon." he smiled wryly
[remy] "an just mabey 'de can 'elp all of us to fin' out just exactly what dis all means. And what we can all do."
[remy] He looked around the room for a place to estinguish his cigarrette, but finding none, stood up and walked to the window, opening it up to chuck the butt out in the rain.
[Jamie] "What this means is we have kickass powers." Jamie laughed "And we're probably going to end up doing something with them.
[remy] Remy frowned. "But dat be what Remy be worried about 'omme. Do what??" He watched the rain pour down
Nightcrawl enters this room
[remy] "Remy saw lots of stuff growin' up on de streets of n'awleans. People wit' de power often try and take stuff from de people dat don' have any"
Nightcrawl exits from this room
Nightcrawl enters this room
[remy] ((hey nightcrawl - we are RPGing - we will be done in 10 - feel free to hang around))
t the cig thing
[remy] ((but if you want to talk then use these brackets OK))
[Nightcrawl] ((Ok I'll lurk and watch))
[remy] He turned back to Jamie. "Dat's what Remy be worried 'bout. Who knows who dis 'xavier' and 'wagner' want, hein?"
[Jamie] "I don't know what we'll do but until then I'm sure you'll have fun trying to seduce T.J. and Emma, and for me Wanda." Jamie laughed trying to lighten the mood.
[remy] Remy tossed his head back and laughed. "Oui...but 'ow can Remy can't 'elp but use his 'powers'" he waggled his eyebrows at Jamie.
[remy] "Now dat's de one other thin' about dis place - de fine femmes!"
[Jamie] "I'll agree with you there, I found a reason to stay after seeing the female population here." Jamie laughed
[remy] He sat back down on the sofa, noticing that the game on TV was nearly over. "but 'dat TJ...she be somethin'. And an ass on 'er dat would make a dead man smile..."
[Jamie] "Now how exactly should I make a comment on T.J.'s ass without getting hurt either way." Jamie smirked
[remy] Remy grinned at Jamie. "y'can admire 'omme, but Remy wouldn' recommend tryin' anythin' else..."
[Jamie] "I guess I would still get blammed if a dupe tried anything," Jamie laughed "but don't worry Cajun I've got my sights on someone else."
[remy] "Dere be no deny'n dat 'dere must be some relation between being a 'mutant' femme and bein' hot."
nights_dre enters this room
nights_dre exits from this room
[Jamie] "We'll have to investigate into that later."
[remy] "Well...Remy guess only time will tell wit' what we are gonna do 'ere, oui? An' till 'den Remy intends to enjoy his self"
Nightcrawl exits from this room
[remy] Remy smiled at him "Well, dere be a lot of ways to tell 'de femme dat you like her, non? And jewlery only be one way." he winked at Jamie
[Jamie] "Sure kick back a drink and enjoy, we can find our way out of any trouble that comes our way."
[remy] The game came to an end on the TV and remy stood up. "t'anks for de talk, 'omme." He winked "an' Remy'll take y' up on de drink sometime."
[remy] he looked at the array of empty and full Dr Pepper cans "we got to get ya on somethin' else first though homme."
[Jamie] "Oh and Remy, one day you'll have to teach me how to flirt succesfully." Jamie laughed as he turned off the game.
[remy] ((well fizz - if you have anything else to say, say it then we will wrap this puppy up with a bow))
[remy] Remy laughted and winked "Mabey.."

[Edited on 4-12-2006 by Crash Tofu]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Instance: Jamie & Remy Talk About Chicks

Post by Confizzle »

Yah..succesful