Instance: Going Down

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Instance: Going Down

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

[Nocturne] Talia enters the elevator on the first floor. Pushing the button for the fourth floor dorms, she crosses her arms impatiently waiting for it to start.

[Nocturne] The doors close, and the elevator heads upward, before shuddering to a stop on the second floor.

[Nocturne] The doors open to reveal....

Rogue enters this room

AttackWomb enters this room

AttackWomb exits from this room

[Rogue] Rogue looks as the blue figure is revealed as the doors slide open..."oh wonderful" she says under her breath as she walks in

[Rogue] she goes to push the 4th floor button "Dorms too?" she asks hesitantly

[Nocturne] Talia narrows her eyes at the girl, turning her head away, arms still crossed. "Yes"

[Nocturne] The elevator doors close, and it begins upwards again.

[Rogue] Rogue begins to impatiently play with her hair, taking it out of a ponytail and placing it in a tighter one

[Rogue] she begins whistling to the tune in the elevator, she knew this one...Patsy Kline she though.

[Nocturne] Talia taps her foot slightly, trying to block out the girl's whistling. This could not be a longer elevator ride

[Rogue] "I can't wait for bed....I'm soooooo tired." Rogue said to herself....a power cardio work out was always the thing to make her sleepy

[Nocturne] Couldnt she ride in peace? Talia sighed, not responding.

[Nocturne] Suddenly, the elevator shudders to a halt.

[Nocturne] Talia moves to the buttons, pushing a few

[Rogue] "Shit" Rogue says "What was that?"

[Nocturne] The emergency light comes on.

[Nocturne] "OH GREAT!" she says "Just FUCKING great!"

[Rogue] "Is there a phone?" She asks, checking for a panel

[Nocturne] "Do you SEE a phone?"

[Nocturne] TJ notices the phone.

[Rogue] "Well its not a 1-800-Collect commercial, but elevators usually have them" she snaps back, reaching for a phone...

[Nocturne] Talia grabs the phone quickly, before the other girl and puts it to her ear.

[Nocturne] It was then she noticed the severed end of the wire. "Who the fuck cuts the phone wire?"

[Rogue] "Maybe someone here is Edward Scissor Mutants...I don't know....There has to be a alert of some sort..they must know we're stuck."

[Nocturne] "Who knows if anyone knows?" Talia replied. "We're stuck! We're fucking stuck!" she threw herself against the doors. "and with you" she said under her breath

[Rogue] "This reminds me of one time in the city, when DJ Lady-Sribble-Scratch Fantastic and I were stuck in an elevator at the MOMA......of course there was one major thing different...." she trails off, reaching her pocket

[Nocturne] "That is NOT happening here!"

[Rogue] "I didn't mean Lez-fest 2006. Biggott Wonder...I ment this..." She pulls a perfect joint out and sniffs it. "Nothing beats a post-modern art exhibit about hippies, STONED off your ass."

[Nocturne] " I am NOT a biggot!" TJ said angrily, then noticed the joint.

[Nocturne] "Do you have a light?"

[Rogue] "Oh I have a light....but I'm sorry, if you want to ride this gravy train...we need to get over the meat and potatoes of our problems first." she places the joint in her ear

[Rogue] ((What a fantastic dinner metaphor))

[Nocturne] ((i ove how we're sitting silently beside one another, and communicationg solely through this rp))

[Rogue] ((I don't want to lose character))

[Nocturne] TJ breathed out a huge sigh and slid herself down the wall to the floor.

[Nocturne] "What do you want?"

[Rogue] Rogue sat down next to her... "I'm not that bad TJ....really."

[Rogue] "Basically, I don't feel like seeing your scowl of doom everytime I walk into a room...yeah we started rocky, and yeah I totally kiss you into a temporary coma....but bigons be bigons already."

[Nocturne] TJ just turned her face away.

[Rogue] "Who knows how long we are going to be stuck here....better to be stuck with a friend than an enemy...a stoned to your sober enemy at that" She lights up the joint. "And its A class too"

[Nocturne] Talia watched the girl light up, biting her lip. She was actually on her way to meet Remy for a smoke session...which at this point was at least postponed, and at worst not gonna happen.

[Nocturne] She turned around, hugging her knees to her chest.

[Nocturne] "OK."

[Rogue] Rogue blows the smoke out slowly, making perfect rings..."Picked that up from a Priest at a shelter"

[Nocturne] "Ok, I'm sorry."

[Nocturne] She ignores the smoke rings, itching to take a drag of her own.

[Rogue] Rogue looked at TJ, scanning for sincerity....she felt like a connection was about as likely as rewiring the phone "Well TJ, lets smoke this joint, and get to know one another shall we?" she hands it to TJ

[Nocturne] TJ gratefully takes the joint and pulls a few drags. "Thanks."

[Rogue] "No Worries."

[Nocturne] She breaths the smoke deep pulling one last drag before handing it back.

[Rogue] She takes it...."So what was it like....when I touched you...honestly, I never talked to someone I've done it to after the fact."

[Nocturne] "It was awful." TJ replies honestly. "I felt like I was dying of something. Don't ever do it again."

[Rogue] "I'll try not to....I try not to lose my temper ever....guess being inadvertantly outed does that to a gal's sunny disposition"

[Nocturne] "Outed?" TJ asked. OHHHHHHHH

[Nocturne] "Yeah. Um. Sorry?"

[Rogue] "It happens...people usually catch on anyway...just a shock to the system ya know. You never know how people will react to it." She said...wishing she had a bottle of water for her cotton mouth.

[Nocturne] TJ took another long drag off the joint. She pulls her knees in tighter. "I'm not, you know, a biggot."

[Nocturne] "My friend David? His uncles' friend is gay."

[Rogue] "Happens to the best of families"

[Nocturne] "I guess."

[Rogue] "Oh and by the way....David's uncle....yeah he's probably gay too"

[Nocturne] "He's married!" Talia balked

[Nocturne] "I think...."

[Rogue] Rogue thinks hard...."Is he ALWAYS with David's uncle when you see him?"

[Nocturne] TJ thought about it. "Well, I only saw him once."

[Rogue] "Were his Uncle and his 'friend' wearing complimentary colored outfits?"

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes. "Like you know complimentary colors."

[Rogue] "Thats not the point....just answer the question"

[Nocturne] "I dunno. His uncle was wearing a cowboy hat."

[Rogue] "Okay, so they probably just went on a fishing trip. Final question."

[Rogue] "When you met his uncle, were you wearing any gemstone jewelery? and if so, did he say they were precious but not as precious as you?"

[Nocturne] "He did use the word precious. Once. But it was about my neighbors terrier."

[Rogue] "Small dogs....if he had a godiva chocolate....then you might as well whistle him dixie now."

[Nocturne] "No. His friend is the gay one."

[Rogue] "Forget it...."

[Rogue] "So....ummmm....Mr. Wagners your dad....hows that working out for you?"

[Rogue] Rogue was tired...and she wanted out.

[Nocturne] How-she'd only told Raven and Remy! "Who told you?!"

[Rogue] Rogue sighed. "When I touched you....I absorbed your powers....remember."

[Rogue] "well I also absorbed your memories. Oh and your personality...thats why I acted like such a masangil for awhile afterwards."

[Nocturne] Masangil? "What the fuck is a masangil?"

[Rogue] "Ever have that not so fresh feeling?"

[Rogue] "Like your in an inverted mud shower."

[Nocturne] TJ stood up and walked to the opposite corner. This girl was getting crazy.

[Nocturne] She had no clue what the girl was talking about. So, she changed the subject. "How much longer are we going to be here?"

[Rogue] "Who Knows."

[Nocturne] "Are you, like, psychic or something? Call someone with your mind!"

[Rogue] "I'm pretty stoned...I'm never this weird...might be being stuck in an elevator too."

[Rogue] "Ummmmm No....I can fly, absorb powers....and...." Rogue felt like SUUUUUCH a masangil

[Nocturne] "What?"

[Rogue] "andddddd I'm super strong." ugh.....She couldn't believe she forgot that, being a mutant wasn't always easy to remember

[Nocturne] "So, basically, you can punch your way out?"

[Nocturne] "And we wouldn't have had to be here a fucking houir?"

[Rogue] "ahhh yeah...I coud."

[Nocturne] "Jesus CHRIST!"

[Nocturne] "I'm an HOUR late here and we could have been out of here 59 min 59 seconds ago!"

[Rogue] * Rogue flies up and punches a hole in the roof of the elevator..."Now, you better be civil with me from now on, or you can stay in here." she says jokingly, but half serious

[Nocturne] "Just, please, get me out!"

[Rogue] "Just like a typical Masangil." She offers her hand. "Lets just go."

[Nocturne] TJ reached up and grabbed rRogues' gloved hand and the two flew out of the elevator.

[Nocturne] ((how frikken cheesy. We cant ever do this in the same room again))

[Rogue] ((werd.))

[Edited on 4-12-2006 by Crash Tofu]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Instance: TJ & Rogue's Elevator Adventure

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

LOL!!! I can picture you two sitting side by side elbowing each other "you can't post that"..."oh yes I can" laughing like a couple of hyenas!

It was very amusing to read :D

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Instance: TJ & Rogue's Elevator Adventure

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

Worst rp ever? How about BEST???
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir