Instance: Lazy Afternoon

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Instance: Lazy Afternoon

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nocturne enters this room

confizzle enters this room

[Nocturne] Talia yawns, rubbing her eyes and entering the TV room, Dr. Pepper in hand

Jamie enters this room

[Nocturne] Yeah, it's 2:30 pm. yeah, she just woke up.

[Nocturne] She just wants to chill, watch some TV, wait til her lazy ass boyfriend got himself out of bed.

[Jamie] Jamie was pissed someone had taken the last Dr. Pepper and forced him to grab a *shudder* Coke.

Rogue enters this room

[Nocturne] Talia notices the boy come in. "What up, Jamie?" she sips the dr. pepper

[Rogue] Rogue enters wearing PJs and her hair in ponytails..lazy day...she was still kinda weirded otu by the whole Emma thing

[Jamie] He went into the T.V. room to find it occupied by T.J. "Hey T.J." he waved as he sat down on the other end of the couch."

[Nocturne] She starts flicking through channels, finally settling on "Fairly Odd Parents"

[Rogue] "Yawn.....whats up kids?" She says, sitting in the lazy boy

[Nocturne] It was so much better when she was stoned.

[Nocturne] "Sup Dez," TJ says, concentrating on the television.

[Jamie] He then realized that T.J. was the dirty bastard that took the last Dr.Pepper, but decided to be quiet, he had already be hit by the "bwamps" and didn't want to be hit again.

[Jamie] "Hey Skunk hair" Jamie waved to his "friend"

[Nocturne] ((DIRTY BASTARD?!))

[Rogue] "Hey Jamie....you know, I was thinking of dying it..." she laughed

[Jamie] ((hey Jamie likes his D.P.))

[Rogue] "Hey T.J., don't you know how many calories are in those?" she says jokingly pointing to the soda

[Jamie] "Why, it's part of what makes you unique, like T.J.'s skin, or my endering personality" Jamie laughed.

[Nocturne] Talia turns her eyes to the can, confused. Shrugging she takes another sip.

[Nocturne] She scoffs at Jamies 'endearing personality'.

[Rogue] ((ill brb, i gotta head away from my comp for a minute))

[Nocturne] And wonder's if he know's Dez likes the pudding hatch.

[Nocturne] ((you BITCH! TJ's not fat!!))

[Jamie] "Fairly Oddparents?" Jamie questioned the choice of programs. "See if South Park is on."

[Nocturne] She wonders how much longer Remy plans on sleeping. She couldn't lay there any longer waiting for him though.

Piotr enters this room

[Nocturne] "It's saturday afternoon. Nothings on" she replies.

[Piotr] ((oh))

Piotr exits from this room

Nocturne exits from this room

[Jamie] "Damn," Jamie sighed.

[Nocturne] "Well, what do you expect? It's like they think people don't watch TV on saturdays."

remy enters this room

[Nocturne] "But seriously, all these channels kick ass. I didn't have cable back home."

[remy] Remy saunters in surveying the crowd around him...

[Nocturne] She notices Remy entering the room. "Nice of you to finally wake up"

[Jamie] "Or the only people who watch them are little kids on Sugar high..."

[remy] Ello chere!

[Jamie] "You're just in time for the evening news, Remy." Jamie joked.

[remy] he walks over to her, sitting between her legs on the floor

[Nocturne] She turns to Jamie. "you've obviously never had pot."

[remy] "so what y'all talking about"

[Nocturne] she leans down, putting her arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his cheek.

[Nocturne] "Absolcutely nothing. Watching TV"

[remy] "Pot?" Remy swivels to look up at TJ "What pot?" he feigns innocence

[Jamie] "Ah...yes....the thing that makes you watch Teletubbies, because of all the pretty colors." Jamie answered

[Nocturne] She smirks sideways at remy.

[remy] "Teletubbies" Remy frowns in real confusion at that. "what in de fuck are 'teletubbies'"

[Nocturne] TJ frowns. "I have no clue"

[Nocturne] "have you ever done it Jamie?"

[Jamie] "It's a show for toddlers and stoners, my old girlfriends little brother watched it and her bigger brother too, and T.J. I have done pot, well technically..."

[remy] Remy arched a brow at that "technically?"

Wanda enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ giggled. "How do you technically do pot?"

[remy] "dere be not much 'technically' about it 'omme."

[Nocturne] She let her body fall sideways on the couch. "I'd love some now. Technically." she laughed.

[remy] ((join in chic))

[Wanda] (( ) ))

[remy] Remy looks around the room "Is dat your Dr. Pepper chere?"

[Jamie] "I means I sent a dupe out one night, and he came back smelling of...I absorbed him felt like I was high, but no incriminating evidence."

[Nocturne] She waves at the new person in the room. "Morning Wanda!"

[Nocturne] "Or, er, afternoon. Whatever."

[Wanda] Wanda yawned as she wandered into the tv room - she waved sleepily at TJ, "Morning."

[Nocturne] She hands the can to Remy. "Yeah, you want it? I don't like it too much."

[Jamie] "Hey Wanda." Jamie waved and motioned for Wanda to sit next to him.

[remy] "So...I though' dat you had more control over 'dos guys...are you tellin' me dat you don't know what de are doin'?"

[remy] "Thanks Chere" Remy takes a swig at the pop.

[remy] ((swig OF the pop))

[Wanda] "Hey Jamie." Wanda said and moved over to couch, taking the arm side, next to Jamie

[Nocturne] ((SODA! NOT POP! P )

[remy] ((POP!!!!))

[Wanda] ((Tonic!))

[remy] (( booty ))

[Wanda] ((that's what my grandpa says anyway))

[Wanda] Wanda had had a *terrible* headache yesterday and spent the day in bed

[Wanda] So, she'd missed yesterday's afternoon lecture

[Rogue] ((k i'm back now, sorry))

[Jamie] "I have little control of my dupes." Jamie smirked

[Nocturne] "Anyone else a bit less than enthused about this assignment?" TJ asks.

[remy] "don' you worry dat de are out 'dere gettin into shit that they shouldn'?"

[Wanda] Wanda curled up with the throw pillow and rested against the arm of the sofa - listening to everyone else continue their conversation

[Rogue] Rogue came back in from a slight smoke break drinking ice water..."Ahhh delicious and no calories...what'd I miss?"

[remy] "like say one dupe fucks one girl, while another is fuckin..." he breaks off as TJ smacks his arm.

[Nocturne] TJ frowned at dez's calorie remark. She put her arms around her waist.

[Jamie] "If the do I have an albi," Jamie smirked "You wouldn't believe the looks I got after I had sent a dupe to school while I was sick.."

[Rogue] Rogue's eyes widen...."Wow, some topic of conversation I've managed to step into."

[Nocturne] "Behave yourself!" she scolds Remy.

[Nocturne] "You know what happens to bad boys" she winks at him.

[Rogue] "Castration?" Rogue jokes

[remy] Remy frowns harder "But if y're sick, den aren't dey all sick?"

[Jamie] "If it happens it happens" Jamie shrugged "Hasn't yet."

[Jamie] "It's some odd shit even I don't understand Remy." Jamie vaguly replied...

[remy] remy claps his legs tightly together at that comment. "Oh petite, you be a vicious on!"

Piotr enters this room

[Rogue] "I'm perfectly harmless Remy" she says battering her eyelahes..."I just don't prefer bad boys, good boys, tall boys or short boys."

[remy] "an' how do y' tell who's de orgional? Dey all thin' and act de same as you don' de?"

[Nocturne] She leans in close to his ear, breathing huskily "You have no idea." before giggling herself to death.

[Piotr] ((when and where is this happening?))

[Wanda] Wanda looks up at Piotr enters the room - she hadn't seen him in a *long* time

[Rogue] ""Cajun ones, welllll I may make an exception" She flirts back.

[remy] ((in the rec room, we are just watching tv - and the day after the RP))

[Nocturne] ((bah, that was at rogue!))

[Wanda] ((I think it's morning - but not sure))

[Nocturne] TJ narrows her eyes at Dez's obvious flirtation, moving herself closer to Remy.

[Rogue] Rogue was missing Emma, and wish she'd had more time to discuss the *kiss*, and seeing Remy and TJ made her envy them more.

[Nocturne] ((fuck i just spilt soda on me!))

[remy] Remy laughs, both at the flirting and TJ's reaction. Sooo...his chere was gettin' a tad possessive of 'im was she..."

[Rogue] Rogue sees TJ, "Calm down lone ranger, OBVIOUSLY it was a joke" she grunts

[Jamie] "I don't know who the orginal is Remy, All I know is I'm me right know." Jamie laughed

[remy] Remy arches one eyebrow "Well, petite, don' knock it till y' try it."

[Piotr] Piotr sits down on to a random place and looks at the tv screen

[Wanda] Wanda tucked her feet in closer and settled more comfortable against the sofa - the other students were far more entertaining then what was on the television

[Piotr] not actually paying attention to the whateverItsShowing

[Jamie] Jamie looks over at Wanda "Where were you yesterday?"

[Rogue] "Remy I'd try it, but I'm afraid of breaking things off." She laughed hard

[remy] Remy winces and keeps his legs shut.

[Rogue] "Then who would want DAMAGED goods." she said towards TJ

[Nocturne] She ignores the girl, leaning herself into her boyfriend more, placing an arm around his waist.

[Wanda] Wanda looked over at Jamie, her head resting on her arm. "Headache." She said, "I slept all yesterday afteroon."

[Wanda] *afternoon

[Wanda] "Did I miss anything?"

[remy] Remy smiled and brushed a quick kiss over her forehead, placing one hand over hers.

[Rogue] "A crazy bald talking about truth" she said towards Wanda, "Hey girl, its been forever, it feels like"

[remy] Remy nodded over at wanda "Oui, one hell of a crazy guy"

[Nocturne] "He gave me the creeps," TJ says

[Jamie] "Well if it makes you feel better, I missed the lecture too, I wondered off to a twins convetion, it was fun and I got the "Most Identical" award, but maybe I would have stayed if someone as hot as you were at the lecture." Jamie smirked

[Wanda] "You mean Professor Xavier? Or someone else?" How many bald teachers could there be?

[Nocturne] "And come on. All that craziness about people out to get us? He needs to stop watching so much TV"

[Wanda] "A twins convention?

[Wanda] Wanda looked over at Jamie, was he joking?

[remy] "An' what was it about de glasses? What was up with dos?"

[Wanda] Wanda gathered they were talking about another bald guy

[Wanda] She shivered at the mention of someone out to get them - what was everyone talking about?

[Piotr] Piotr looks at TJ and says "maybe you should open your eyes"

[Rogue] "What was with trying to scare us? His odor is the only thing that scared me....well that and his fashion sense" She laughed again

[Jamie] "Maybe, I should have gone....I don't understand what they're talking about." Jamie mused.

[Rogue] "Plotr seriously.....one more crack about danger, and I'm going to go mow the lawn....what are you so afraid of?"

[remy] "Non, petite, not xavier...some dude dat called 'imself...what was it chere?" he looked at TJ "cockroach?"

[Piotr] "spider" Piotr said

[Jamie] "Maybe, I should have gone....I don't understand what they're talking about." Jamie mused

[Piotr] "Spider Jerusalem" Piotr corrected himself

[remy] Remy nodded "Ya, 'omme dat was it - Remy knew it was some creepy insect"

[Jamie] "Meh, what was his mom smoking when she named him?" Jamie laughed

[Rogue] "Raid" Rogue added

[Nocturne] "My eyes are fine, Piotr," TJ tells him. "I just don't buy this conspiracy theory crap."

[remy] "Well chere." Remy said looking at TJ "I have to go...y' wanna come wit' me or stay 'ere for a bit?"

[Nocturne] "depends on where your going," she tells him

[Piotr] "maybe someone should switch to news channel then" Piotr said

[Wanda] Wanda wondered yet again about this school - inviting what sounded like crazy guest lecturers

[remy] "Remy's gonna 'ave a shower chere" He leans into her ear, whispering "Y' wanna...come?"

[Jamie] "Well T.J., I don't believe in the Black helicopters either, they'd choose a better color."

[Nocturne] "And what kind of girl do you think I am?" she asks

[Rogue] "OOOH LA LA" Rogue piped in on Remy's comment "How dirty boys get clean....and then dirty again"

[Nocturne] She looks at Jamie, confused. "Black hlicopters?"

[remy] Remy waggled his eyebrows at her "A fun one?"

[Nocturne] Talia blushes as Rogue starts in.

[Piotr] "oh yes world is actually a beautifull place where nothing bad happens." Piotr said looking at the tv

[Nocturne] She pulls Remy to her placing a quick kiss on his lips. "Have fun. I'll be here when your done."

[Piotr] "Well, you will see"

[Jamie] "It's the symbol of goverment conspricy, T.J....The More you know." he laughs

[Wanda] This Piotr sounded like he was in a grim mood

[remy] "I'll see you soon, chere." Remy returns the kiss.

[Rogue] "See Remy......we lesbians NEVER have that problem, we are ALWAYS ready for some fun" She jests

[Wanda] Wanda hadn't seen him since he'd been flirting with her roommate

[Nocturne] Talia rolls ehr eyes. "I'm not saying nothing bad happens. I'm saying that world isn't like THAT! Like, there are no monsters."

[remy] "See y'all!" remy says, waving on his way out the door.

Piotr enters this room

[Piotr] "when are we going to listen to the speech of that mutant hat.." Piotr said

[remy] Remy couldn't resist a parting shot out the door to rogue "An who say's Remy's not??" Blowing her a kiss, he leaves the room.

[Nocturne] Her cheeks get slightly hotter as Remy walks out. God damn, that man made her so hot

[Piotr] then he understood what he was going to say and stopped

[Wanda] "See ya Remy"

remy exits from this room

[Rogue] "The Boogey Men was in my closet once, and I said to him....hey there is room for only one of us to be in the cloest...and then he got his pink scarf and left." She joked...everyone is so uptight

[Wanda] "Hey, Piotr, where have you been the last two weeks?" She asked.

[Nocturne] Except...when blowing kisses at other women. She scowled at that.

[Rogue] ((that boogey men comment was for TJS "There are no monsters line))

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms and leaned back against the couch.

[Piotr] Piotr glanced at wanda and said "Home" then turned his head to the tv again

[Wanda] "Oh." Wanda said and blinked.

[Jamie] "So Dez, I'm surprised it was only the Boogey Man in the closet, I could have swore the Tooth Fairy was in there too."

[Wanda] "Did something happen?"

[Wanda] "You left almost as soon as you got here."

[Rogue] "Well Jamie, the Tooth Fairy came to terms with his transvestite tendancies a LONG time ago" she winked at him...at least he got her humor...Emma did too, but she wasn't around

[Piotr] Piotr coughed and said "I mean, when are we going to listen to the speech of that Robert Kelly anyways ?"

[Wanda] Who was Robert Kelly? Wanda had no idea.

[Piotr] Then Piotr looked at Wanda again and said "My family died"

[Nocturne] "Did you guys do the assignment? I haven't even looked into it yet."

[Wanda] "A speech, is that a homework assignment?"

[Piotr] Well i didnt go to bed last night, instead i found some info about him"

[Nocturne] She stopped, turning to Piotr. "Your family died?"

Piotr enters this room

[Piotr] ((´+ "......"))

[Wanda] Wanda stopped as she heard what Piotr said

[Rogue] "So T.J." Rogue decided to meddle, good fodder for her next roof top engagement, if there was another one. "Are you upset that you lost your belt?"

[Wanda] He couldn't be serious

[Piotr] "Yes, and thats it" Piotr said

[Piotr] and continued

[Jamie] "Ahh...so he's out of the closet....but I wonder how many times he's been shot, I mean he's a dude in drag sneaking into little kids rooms." Jamie laughed contiuning to joke with Rogue.

[Nocturne] She stopped, turning to Piotr. "Your family died?"

[Piotr] "That man running for the senator.His an mutant hater"

[Jamie] "Well good for the Senator," Jamie failed to see the big deal, so one goober hated mutants.

[Piotr] Piotr said again "As i said, yes they are dead. All of them. And thats as much as i want to talk about that subject"

[Wanda] How could Piotr say his family had *died* and then start taking about hw assignments?

[Nocturne] Talia turns to Rogue, then her waist. "My belt?:

[Nocturne] TJ backs off the russian. "Ok. No more questions."

[Rogue] Rogue snickered as she spoke..."Yeah, your chastity belt...I mean, not that Remy has it, won't you miss it?"

[Rogue] ((now))

[Wanda] "All of them?" Wanda repeated without being able to help it

[Nocturne] Talia mouth dropped, eyes wide.

[Wanda] This had to be some kind of sick joke the Russian was making up

[Wanda] But, he said he didn't want to talk about it

[Nocturne] "We-" she started. "You-....I"

[Jamie] "Shit happens Petey, my real parents died when I was six and I turned out fine." Jamie took a sip of the coke.

[Piotr] "My mother, father and my sister.." he stopped to think before saying "and my brother as well"

[Nocturne] "Nothing like that!"

[Nocturne] ((brb))

[Rogue] "Fluster isn't a good color on you" She spoke, "Relax, I'm just having fun...you two actually look GREAT together"

[Nocturne] Yet, she thought, cheeks burning.

[Wanda] "I'm so sorry Piotr! Was there an accident?"

[Rogue] She turned to Plotr, just getting what he said "Sucks bro....I know how you feel" she said, casually

[Wanda] Wanda thought about the car accident that had taken her adoptive parents two children before she was born.

[Wanda] How could everyone else be so casual about this?

[Wanda] Wanda looked around the room at everyone.

[Jamie] "So is it a requirement to be a mutant by having some form of trama in their lives.

[Piotr] looking at Wanda piotr said "No"

[Jamie] "I mean, hell, T.J. must be the only one to have her real parent still alive."

[Wanda] Wanda blinked again. How does a whole family just die if it's not an accident?

[Rogue] "Apparently." Rogue said to Jamie, she knew pain all too well, pain she didn't feel like digging up again. "Also you come equipped to make a party go from fun to awkward in .2 seconds."

[Wanda] "Well, what happened then?" Wanda asked.

[Wanda] "If it wasn't an accident."

[Jamie] "Their hearts stop beating, that kills everybody." Jamie added in.

[Jamie] "Rogue, let us take our horrible past and go crash parties I'm sure it'd be fun, you bring Emma and I bring Wanda." Jamie smirked

[Jamie] "Rogue, let us take our horrible past and go crash parties I'm sure it'd be fun, you bring Emma and I bring Wanda." Jamie smirked

[Piotr] Piotr was acting again like he hadnt heard Wanda's question.

[Wanda] Wanda looked over at Piotr and realized he wasn't going to answer her.

[Wanda] Not that she blamed him.

[Rogue] ((brb))

[Nocturne] Her cheeks still burned with embarrassment "thanks" she says to rogue

[Nocturne] ((jesus chat died for, like 5 minutes))

[Wanda] Wanda unfolded her legs enough to kick Jamie in the thigh. "That's a horrible thing to say." She told him.

[Nocturne] She turned to Jamie. "Both of my parents are alive" she tells him.

[Wanda] ((Mine keeps freezing too!))

[Wanda] "My foster parents are very much alive too - and I consider them my real parents."

[Nocturne] "Plus....the new one," she told them.

[Wanda] ((Is there an end time for this? Or are people just playing as long as they want to?))

[Wanda] "New one?" Wanda questioned.

[Jamie] "Que, you traded in you're old one, did the warrenty expire?"

[Rogue] "Sounds like a regular party Jamie..." Rogue said to Jamie, "Remy could bring T.J., for the romantic end of it"

[Rogue] She made kissy faces at T.J.

[Jamie] "Ah..yes...they act chessy while we have all the fun." Jamie smiled, Rogue was a pretty cool person.

[Nocturne] This girl would not let up! TJ wasnt used to this kind of teasing.

[Nocturne] "Traded in?" she asked. "Wait. Cheesy?! Sounds like someones jealous."

[Jamie] "Of course, I would have to try and get Wanda on an activity that did not invole trying to see what was happening around this school." Jamie grinned at Wanda.

[Nocturne] "The blue guy, Wagner" she told Wanda. "He's supposedly my father."

[Piotr] Piotr took a sigarette from his pocket and light it up

[Rogue] "Love is in the air" Rogue started singing

[Jamie] "Go figure." Jamie said

[Wanda] Wanda rolled her eyes at Jamie - he didn't take her paranoia seriously.

[Rogue] "i guess being a mutant means becoming part rabbit as well" she smirked

[Jamie] "Really I thought I was just gassy, Rogue."

[Rogue] "We all love differently Jamie"

[Wanda] "Mr Wagner is - ?! I didn't know that." Wanda blinked, things were starting to make more sense now.

[Nocturne] "Yeah, I didn't either."

[Wanda] "So, when you were gone for all that time..."

[Wanda] "Was that when he told you?"

[Nocturne] TJ felt like she was floating as everyone continued talking. She'd never had a boyfriend before. And now, she was officially a couple!

[Nocturne] ((shes such a girl))

[Rogue] ((omg this dude at work, has the jekyl and hyde voice...sounds COMPLETELY different and sober when he answers))

[Jamie] "And she got pissy and threw me againest a wall, yeah that was probably when he told her." Jamie sighed.

[Nocturne] "Yeah, in the infirmary. 'hey, i knew your mom, im your dad!' didnt exactly go over well."

[Nocturne] "Oh, shut up, Jamie," she scowled. "It wasn't exactly the easiest news to swallow"

[Wanda] TJ didn't seem overly upset now - but this explained her mood swings over the last two weeks.

[Rogue] "Hey, do you like classes, foods good here huh? I'm your daddy." Rogue added in, "Yeah, not the best feeling in the world."

[Piotr] "atleast you have him" Piotr said quietly while smoking

[Wanda] "No, that must have been a shock."

[Rogue] "Seriously." Rogue agreed with Plotr

[Wanda] Wanda still hadn't decided if Piotr was serious about losing his entire family.

[Rogue] ((OMG i love how the no-smoking in public places law, TOTALLY doesn't apply here.))

[Wanda] She just couldn't beleive that someone would be quietly sitting there if something like that had happened.

[Rogue] ((we are the worst kids EVER))

[Wanda] ((hey, Wanda doens't smoke!))

Piotr enters this room

[Wanda] "So," Wanda wasn't sure if she wanted to push TJ any, but she was curious. "Are you ok with that? I mean living here and being taught by this guy who says he's your father?"

[Nocturne] Talia notices everyone else lighting up. She digs into her ever present bag.

[Piotr] ((fucking chat))

[Nocturne] "I don;t know," she told Wanda, and she broke up some weed and stuffs Excalibur. "I mean, it's had time to settle. I just dont like the idea of him acting like a dad. Like, where have you been the last 18 years?"

[Nocturne] She holds out the bowl, offering the green hit to anyone else.

[Wanda] Wanda shook her head, "That's true - if my birth parents suddenly showed up alive I don't know what I'd think."

[Rogue] "Ill take a hit" she says to TJ

[Wanda] "My foster parents were my real parents."

[Jamie] "I agree with you there, who ever your dad is out in Arizona is you're daddy, Wanger is just the Sperm donor.

[Piotr] "tobacco i understand, but drug using in school. Why are they letting you inhale that crap?"

[Wanda] "Hey TJ, you were there in his class the other day right? Wasn't that hard?"

[Rogue] "Ugh, can ONE day in this place go by without talking about sperm?" she questioned

[Nocturne] Talia hands the bowl to Rogue. "Classes all suck"

[Jamie] "It's a college, Dez, what do ya think?"

[Rogue] she secretly hoped not, she had a dirty mind, and loved everyones sick sense of humor

[Nocturne] "I just ignore him. Jamies right. My dad home is my dad. He's the one who raised me."

[Wanda] "Well, at least you can get his medical history - without having to look his records up - and you don't have to have a relationship with him, if you don't want to."

[Rogue] "I think, pass me the prostate, I gots some milkin' to do." she said, mimicking milking a cow

[Nocturne] She waited impatiently for Dez to return the bowl.

[Nocturne] "And I don't want to," she told Wanda, crossing her arms.

[Rogue] Rogue took a hit off the bowl, blew it towards Plotr and gave ti back to T.J.

[Piotr] "how clever"

[Nocturne] TJ put the bowl to her lips, taking a long drag, and slowly letting the smoke out toward an open window. She took one more hit, before offering it out again.

[Wanda] Wanda nodded - "Eighteen years is a long time to not have any contact with you."

[Nocturne] ((guys, lets wrap it up in the next ten minutes))

[Jamie] "Sometimes it's best to not bother with your biological dad who did not know of your exitense, sexy" Jamie answered Wanda "And I think T.J. is right for not really wanting to bother with Wagner."

[Wanda] "He's kind of missed his chance."

[Nocturne] "Seriously,"she says, coughing slightly. "Its not like he couldn't have tried."

[Wanda] ((thanks! I was wondering how to exit!))

[Jamie] "But it's in the past, and what's the point of worrying over it?" Jamie asked.

[Nocturne] "He was all 'she didn't tell me' but so? Like, did he ever try to contact my mom?"

[Wanda] "Does *he* want to have a relationship now?" Was that why TJ was so upset.

[Piotr] Piotr looked at TJ "maybe he did, but your mother didnt want for you to know it"

[Wanda] "So, he says he didn't know about you?" Wanda thought about that.

[Nocturne] "I don't know what he wants," she takes another hit when no one takes the offerd bowl.

[Nocturne] "yeah, he didn't know. Thats what he says," she tells them.

[Piotr] "and thats all ive got to say about that" he said as he threw his sigarette out of window and took another from his pack

[Piotr] and lighted it

[Jamie] "Well really, I think the best thing Wagner can hope for is a friendship."

[Nocturne] She turns to Piotr. "Why would my mom lie to me?"

[Wanda] "He *could* be telling the truth." Wanda says slowly.

[Nocturne] "Friendship? When did we jump on board the readung rainbow?"

[Piotr] "to protect you. I dont know"

[Nocturne] ((*reading*))

[Rogue] "Cuz the gay rainbow is full?"

[Nocturne] "To protect me, yeah. From him then. She had a reason for not telling me."

[Jamie] "What about the Bisexual one, Dez?"

[Nocturne] Rogue> "I heard you had season passes on the gay rainbow" *zing*

[Wanda] Wanda shivered again, "I wonder how good a reason that was."

[Rogue] Nocturne> "You must be this chaste to ride the rides though" she *zings* back to T.J. pointing towards her belt

[Wanda] "Mr. Wagner *seems* okay - but it's not like we know anything about him..."

[Nocturne] TJ blushes. "NOTHINGS happened!" she tells Dez

[Jamie] "Hey, Rogue, could you take my Gay dupe on the rainbow, once in a while, it gets tiring when he accosts all the males around me, and I get weird looks for a few weeks."

[Nocturne] "I don't knwo Wagner for shit! I do know he's not may dad, no matter what dna says"

[Piotr] "maybe i should go out and find out more about that mutant hater" Piotr said standing up

[Wanda] "Mutant hater?" Wanda asks, "where are you going?"

[Piotr] "you need ears" Piotr said

[Rogue] "Sure Jamie....I'll make sure he has a great time, so when you take him back, you know what it feels like to have visited The Bear Cave bar and grill."

[Piotr] "Robert Kelly" Piotr continued

[Piotr] "the upcoming senator"

[Nocturne] ((lets say we have...5 min??))

[Jamie] "Don't worry about it, Wanda, it's not exactly like watching the goober will stop anything, let the surly Russian have his fun, and Rogue I'll give him too you next time he comes out." Jamie smirked

[Piotr] "Am i the only one who did the home work?" Piotr asked and looked around

[Rogue] "I'll make sure he orders the biggest meat on the menu" she winks at him

[Wanda] "I didn't know there was HW." Wanda said, "I was sick."

[Jamie] "I have a crack team of dupes working on it as we speak." Jamie laughed

[Rogue] "My pudding hatch ate my homework"

[Piotr] "Maybe the rest of you should start worrying about your lives, and your loved ones too"

[Wanda] Wanda nudged Jamie again - "Are we supposed to have watched some speech?"

[Piotr] "Im going to find the information from my sources" Piotr said and walked to the door

[Wanda] Wanda shivered again, "What was Piotr talking about?"

[Rogue] "I don't have any of those Plotr, so I'll settle for just having a good time." Rogue said, what a downer he was

[Jamie] "No idea, sexy, but as a side note ignorance is bliss." he smirked at Wanda.

[Nocturne] TJ just put her head in her hands. This conversation was getting annoying

[Rogue] "Wow....what a brown noser he is....I swear he owns property in that Spider dudes ass, he's so far up it."

[Nocturne] She took one last drag off the pipe, before setting it back in her bag.

[Rogue] "I'm going to go for a fly...I want a low cal salad with a mineral water..."

[Nocturne] "He must share a room with Jamie's gay dupe" TJ joked at Rogues comment, starting to giggle uncontrollably

[Wanda] Wanda looks at Jamie, "But, I don't want to be ignorant." she frowns

[Rogue] "Seriously, I wonder if any danger is up there....like gerbil jerusalem"

[Nocturne] He giggles died a bit. Was this girl on a diet? Why was she always talking about diet food around TJ? She looked down at her waist. Was her stomach sticking out?

[Nocturne] Did her pants feel just a bit tighter?

[Jamie] "Well I'm sure we can find what's happening, but really is watching some policital dude speach gonna change anything?"

[Rogue] Rogue notices TJ, "Oh TJ, you look FAAAABALOUS, don't worry you can drink ALLLLL the Dr. Pepper you want."

[Wanda] "Ugh," Wanda's headache was coming back. "Well, I thought it was just a homework assignment."

[Wanda] "Why is Piotr so upset about it?"

[Nocturne] She frowns at Dezzie. Was she being sarcastic? She couldnt tell. She pulled her shirt down a bit further.

[Rogue] "If you want TJ, I can show you this REALLY great ab work out sometime, do they have pilates at the reservation?" she asked sorta sincerly, sorta catty.

[Nocturne] ((ok, wrap it up, bitches! *wrap it up box*))

[Jamie] "Well as much fun as I've had, these conversations, sitting next to a gorgeous woman." Jamie smirked "and all the other things, I must be leaving, and remeber T.J. the Dr.Pepper is mine." Jamie laughed and kissed Wanda on the cheek before he left ((yah long sentence))

[Wanda] Wanda buried her head in the crook of her arm again, why could no one at this school giver her a straigh answer?

[Nocturne] "Pilates?" TJ asked. What the fuck is this girl talking about?

Jamie exits from this room

[Rogue] Rogue rolled her eyes, "We need to have a girls night like WHOA!"

[Nocturne] "What, like, sleep over?"

[Wanda] Wanda looked up as she felt Jamie kiss her on the cheek and watched him leave the room.

Piotr enters this room

[Rogue] She winked at T.J. "Minus the sleeping...."

[Nocturne] TJ looks over at Wanda, lifting an eyebrow. "Well, oo lala"

[Rogue] "Love is in the air.

[Nocturne] Her eyes narrow toward Dez. Did she have a reputation now or something?

[Rogue] Rogue sings as she flies out of the room "Wanda and Jamie and Jamie and Jamie and Jamie, sitting in a tree" she trailed off

Rogue exits from this room

Jeangay enters this room

[Jeangay] wave s

[Nocturne] TJ giggles at Rogue. At least shes not getting teased anymore

[Wanda] Wanda just shook her head, this was a boarding school - their whole life was a sleepover minus the sleeping

Jeangay exits from this room

[Nocturne] ((we done??))

[Wanda] She had to giggle at Rogue's last comment though

AttackWomb enters this room

>[AttackWomb] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!

[Wanda] ((done ) )

Wanda exits from this room

chicory enters this room

chicory exits from this room

[Nocturne] ((transcribing!))

[Edited on 4-12-2006 by Crash Tofu]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Instance: A Buncha People Kill Time

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Jamie trying to hit on wanda. Muahaha.

And everyone are ignorant brats who dont care about anything that is happening beyond the school gates.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Why yes Jamie did hit on Wanda, and also Jamie does care about what's happening outside the gates, a bit, but he knows watching a speach won't do a damn thing :P.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Its not that TJ doesn't care, she has no fucking clue. She was taught from early in life that the world isn't a scary place. But, then, her parents never really thought she'd be leaving the reservation, so, why tell ehr how difficult it can be?

She's ridiculously sheltered, and kind of naive.

Oh, and:
[Jamie] "Shit happens Petey, my real parents died when I was six and I turned out fine." Jamie took a sip of the coke.
Makes note never to cry on Jamies shoulder....

[Edited on 10/4/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
jeangay
Lubber
Lubber
Title: JEAN LUC!!!!!

Post by jeangay »

Well your on the money with Rogue...she's been dealt a craptastic hand...and has spent years running away from it....shes a tyipcal teenager with a jaded past in a new area....just have fun and ignore the obvious problems ahead....

and she's not going to play ms. sensative to someone she doesn't even know...now if it was emma :love
[Nocturne] He giggles died a bit. Was this girl on a diet? Why was she always talking about diet food around TJ? She looked down at her waist. Was her stomach sticking out?

[Nocturne] Did her pants feel just a bit tighter?

[Rogue] Rogue notices TJ, "Oh TJ, you look FAAAABALOUS, don't worry you can drink ALLLLL the Dr. Pepper you want."
CLASSIC catty girl syndrome...Spaz, that was for you.

[Edited on 10/4/06 by jeangay]
"Phoenix was the best in the movie, I often wish I could turn people into dippin dots." ~Me

Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
Makes note never to cry on Jamies shoulder....
Well what should Jamie have said, I mean being nice and sympathtic wouldn't bring back Petey's parents, what would it accompolish?

Yeah I'm making Jamie a bit Cynical, but hey it's fun.

And hey why would T.J. cry on Jamie's shoulder in the first place, that's more a job for Remy or Raven :P