Instance: Attempted Homework

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Instance: Attempted Homework

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Nocturne enters this room

remy enters this room

[remy] Remy knocks on the door to TJ and Ravens room. "Chere? Y'in dere?"

[Nocturne] ((lol im so at a loss for starting))

[Nocturne] "Yeah, come in!" TJ calls from where she sits on her bed.

[Nocturne] She spreads herself out, laying her head back on the pillow as he enters.

[remy] Remy swings the door open, a bulky bag over one arm, grinning at TJ

[remy] "Well chere, y'know how to take Remy's mind off de work we're suppos to be doin'"

[Nocturne] She giggles at him, sitting up again. "What's in the bag?"

[remy] He shuts the door behind him, places the bag at the foot of the bed and pounces onto the bed beside her.

[remy] "De 'omework' dat we're suppos' to do."

[Nocturne] She laughs again as he jumps onto the bed, bouncing her up and down. She reaches over and puts her arms around his neck, planting a kiss on his lips.

[Nocturne] "I hate homework."

[remy] He kisses her back, and moves down her neck. "So...screw de 'omework"

[remy] Then sighing he smacks himself on the forehead with his palm of his hand.

[Nocturne] "What is it?" she asks, pulling back a bit.

[remy] "Ah but Chere, we need to quickly look at 'dis so I can return it before dat dude misses it."

[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow. "Before who misses it?"

[remy] He sits up with a disapointed frown.

[Nocturne] She stares at him, confused

[remy] "Spider." He grabs the bag, and drags it towards him.

[remy] ((Sorry chat freezed))

[Nocturne] "NO WAY!" She exclaims. "You took something from that weirdo!"

[remy] Fishing around in the depths, he hauled out a laptop computer

[Nocturne] ((its ok, i was wondring if i was boring ;) ))

[remy] "Oui" He grinned at her like a manic

[Nocturne] "How the hell did you get that away from him?!" she asks, taking the laptop out of his hands.

[remy] "what better way to do de work dan to get it from de sourse?"

[remy] Remy smiled at her, throwing one arm around her shoulder watching her open the computer "Remy has his ways..."

[Nocturne] She smiled at him. "At least it won't take long," she says, leaning in for a quick kiss, biting his lower lip slightly as she pulls away.

[remy] He looked at her shaking his head slowly "It better not"

[Nocturne] She opens the laptop, and stares at it. She holds her fingers over the keys, then drops them, realising she doesn't even know how to turn it on.

[remy] He tapped the power button on for her letting the computer warm up.

[remy] ((oooh we were good there))

[Nocturne] TJ pushes it onto Remy's lap. "Maybe you should be in charge of his part." she says, quick to pull her hands away.

[Nocturne] ((snap! we always good!))

[remy] Remy takes one of her hands, peppering slow kisses over it. "Y're 'ands be good for other thing's chere"

[remy] He frowns at the message that appears on the screen. "Password....Merde!"

Nocturne exits from this room

[remy] "Oh well, Remy has de answer for dat." He rummages around in his bag again, coming up with a disk and popped it into the computer

[remy] ((BRB))

[Nocturne] She blushes slightly at his words, and feels a slight shiver. God, he was so fucking sexy.

[Nocturne] ((fuck me))

[Nocturne] ((ok))

[Nocturne] ((ok))

Nocturne exits from this room

[Nocturne] Talia watches his work confused. "Are you some kind of, like, hacker or something?"

[Nocturne] ((jesus christ i hope chat doesnt keep sucking))

[remy] ((shit sorry))

[Nocturne] ((its ok..is everything ok??))

[remy] "Just a little somethin' Remy picked up" He waited for a minute, typed in a code and smiled in triumph

[remy] ((yeah - dinner/kids))

[remy] "Dere we go...now which file y'wanna start with"

[Nocturne] ((ok..cool))

[Nocturne] "Damn. I am impressed," she told him, as his fingers moved speedily over the keys.

[Nocturne] "File?" she asked, squinting at the screen.

[remy] "Yeah, Chere...ahhh" He pointed with one slim finger "Dis looks promising"

[remy] He clicked on the file and a bunch of information popped up on the screen"

[Nocturne] "Ok, lets go for it!" she said, moving closer to him, eyes still on the screen.

[remy] "What was de 'ommes name again?" He enjoyed the press of her breast against his arm. Darn it - he needed to focus!

[Nocturne] "Umm Kelly something?" she thought, pressing a bit closer. "Something Kelly?"

[remy] "Oui..." He scanned quickly "Dere."

[Nocturne] "What?" She squinted at the screen. "Robert Kelly?" she read.

[remy] He blinked at the cascade of information that popped up. "Mutant's want the end of man kind" "Protect people against mutants"

[Nocturne] UGh, this was soooooo boring.

[remy] "Dis guy looks like a bad customerm chere."

[Nocturne] Remy seemed to knwo what he was doing, and what this was all about. She could care less.

[remy] he shook his head, reading one media file on kelly from routers

[Nocturne] "Uh huh," she said, not really listening. She smiled michievously and pressed closer to him.

[remy] His breath hissed out of his mouth at the vile hatred that he read there. Merde! He knew that people weren't accepting of mutants sure, but he never guessed that the fear ran this deep.

[remy] Looking down at TJ cozied up to him he felt a real twist of fear at the pit of his stomach. She was so innocent.

[Nocturne] She watched him read over the articles, moving in a bit closer, lifting her head to place a few kisses on his neck.

[Nocturne] ((so innocent! LOL!((

[Nocturne] She pulled her hand up to the other side of his face, holding it so she could take his ear lobe between her teeth

[remy] Sighing he decided that it was best left for now. He popped in a new CD, set it to burn and shut the laptop.

[remy] He grunted as she worked her teeth on his ear. "Chere..."

[Nocturne] She giggled a bit as he set the laptop aside. She won.

[Nocturne] She stopped. "Yesssss?"

[remy] "Promise Remy somethin?" He held her face between both hands "Don' leave de grounds withou' Remy, hein?"

[Nocturne] She was a bit taken aback at that. Not exactly what she was expecting him to say at the moment. "Why?"

[remy] "Dis Kelly guy" He tried to be honest without frightening her "He's got a lot of new york worked up about mutants"

[remy] "An...well - it be 'ard to 'ide you chere."

[remy] He kissed her softly on the lips "I jus' want to keep you safe."

[Nocturne] She didn't know how to respond. Remy was buying into all this crap too? I mean, come on, would people REALLY hurt her? She wasn't weird, or dangerous, she was just different.

[Nocturne] Whats the big frikken deal?

[remy] He could see the rebeliousness form in her eyes "Chere, sil vous plait? At leas' till we 'ear de speach from Kelly?"

[Nocturne] But at the kiss, she decided to save the confrontation for another day. "Ok." she told him, not entirely truthfully.

[remy] ((Ohh you little minx! I asked nicely!))

[Nocturne] ((oh, yeah, boyfriend asks girlfriend not to go anywhere without him. That always goes over well))

[remy] Remy smiles at her positive response "Thankyou"

[remy] ((Well - I was expecting you to get pissed off...no go behind my back))

[Nocturne] She leaned in pressing her lips to his again, if only to end this conversation.

[Nocturne] ((shes too horny to fight))

[remy] He kissed her, wondering in why people would ever think of mutants as non human...they were just the same as anyone else

[remy] ((LOL))

[remy] ((I have 10 more minutes))

[Nocturne] She pressed her mouth against him hard, pushing him back on the bed. Ok, maybe she was a bit pissed about this.

[Nocturne] ((thats it! damn!))

[remy] ((we can't go anywhere with this anyway - its on scrawlers, not held off line))

[remy] ((off site))

[Nocturne] ((oh, i know, i wasnt expecting to go far into it...shes still a virgin))

[remy] Remy smiles, looking up into her golden eyes

[remy] He holds her close, nibbling her throat.

[Nocturne] HSe moans slightly as his lips move across her neck

[remy] Remy ran his hands slowly up and down her sides, pleased at the way she pressed herself against him. Grabbing her by the back, he rolled her to her side, keeping his lips locked upon hers

[remy] He slowly stole one hand carefully up her front, cradling one breast within his palm.

[Nocturne] She was a bit surprised by the shift of position, but quickly settled pulling him closer.

[Nocturne] Her eyes shot open as she felt his hand over her breast. She her breathe shudder slightly. Oh my god. He was touching her boob.

[Nocturne] As coolly as she could, she snaked her fingers through his and pulled his hand away from her chest.

[remy] Remy laughed at her shyness, returning his hand to her waist, keeping his lips upon hers.

[Nocturne] She reached another hand to tangle her fingers in his hair when a familiar ring came from her bag onthe floor.

[remy] Remy stopped, looking at the sourse of the ringing

[Nocturne] She turned her face away from his. "Shit, what the fuck is that?!"

[remy] "What's dat Chere?"

[Nocturne] "I think its my cell phone." She reached down and dug around her bag, pulling the cell out. She flipped it open without looking at the number. "hello?"

[Nocturne] Her eyes widened a bit, and she bit her lip, looking at Remy. "Hi Mom."

[remy] Remy smiled and started to work his lips across her throat again.

[remy] But stopped cold at that

[remy] "Mom??" He mouthed

[Nocturne] She swatted Remy away quick.

[Nocturne] TJ nodded. "Everything's fine. Yeah. No I'm not busy, well, kinda um..."

[remy] Remy scooted up the side of her bed resting his back against the wall

[remy] Talk about an akward moment...

[Nocturne] She put her head in her hand, closing her eyes. "Um, homework is all. Can I give you a call back in a little bit?"

[Nocturne] She sighed. "No, I will. I promise." Rolled her eyes. "Mom, I swear, I will, ok?"

[remy] Remy smiled at her pretty blush. She looked really flusterd

[remy] He wondered what was going on.

[Nocturne] "Ok. Thanks. I love you too." she paused. "Yeah, tell dad I love him too. I miss you guys too. Bye." She flipped hte phone closed, throwing it onto her bag. "I wish I nebver agreed to let them buy that thing for me!"

[remy] He raised on eyebrow in inquiry "so what'd she have to say Chere?"

[Nocturne] "Ughhhhhhhhh!" she flopped over onto the bed, completely embarrassed."

[remy] ((3 min))

[Nocturne] "she just wanted to say 'hi'. You know moms. Call at the worst times possible."

[remy] "well - it be nice in a way dat your mere be checkin' up on you." He smiled a little sadly at that.

[Nocturne] And talk about worst time possible.

[remy] "Though, she has an uncanny sense of timin'"

[Nocturne] "It's nice, but she calls every day! Two or three times if I don't answer."

[remy] He felt a little akward, like the mom had peeked into the room rather than just phoned. He wasn't used to parents being around.

[Nocturne] "Tell me about it!" she slapped Remy on he arm. "And you trying that while I was on the phone! Jesus! I haven't even told them about us yet."

[remy] "Non?" He didn't know weather he should be dissapointed or relieved at that

[remy] "Y'tell dem when you are ready, Chere. Remy'll keep"

[Nocturne] He seemed a bit disappointed. She moved closer. "You don't know my dad."

[remy] He rubbed her back, pressing his lips to her forehead.

[remy] "What about y're pere?"

[Nocturne] "Thanks," she told him. "I mean, I'm not trying to hide it from them. Just....I need to figure out the best time."

[remy] "C'm 'ere" He pulled her close against him.

[Nocturne] "My dad's a bit," she searched for the word. "overprotective?" well, that'd do.

[Nocturne] She smiled as Remy pulled her close.

[remy] Remy laughed deep in his chest "den Remy's lucky dat 'es 2,000 miles away, non?"

[remy] ((OK wrap??))

[Nocturne] She laughed. He has no idea. "Pretty lucky, yeah." She leaned closer to him. "Where were we now?"

[Nocturne] ((yep, wrap))

[Edited on 4-12-2006 by Crash Tofu]
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€