5/19 Instance: Romy

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[remy] Remy sat on the cold tiles of the roof, enjoying the solitude if not the weather. He slowly smoked a cigarrette, savoring it.

[remy] A sharp gust caused dry leaves to rattle along the roof tiles, and blew his hair into his eyes. definately not the best place, but it beat the hell out of having to deal with the cold looks from TJ.

Rogue enters this room

[Rogue] Rogue slowly flew to the top of the roof...she wanted solice, she wanted to be alone...she wanted to think, she wanted...to know HOW people keep getting up here.

[Rogue] She looked at Remy. "Hey." she said

[remy] ((LOL))

AttackDupe enters this room

[Rogue] ((seriously, doesn't Xavier lock anything around here LOL)

[AttackDupe] ((LOL! *watches*))

[remy] Remy started as her face that popped over the roofline. "Oh. Hey." Just great. There wasn't anywhere he could get a moment to himself.

[Rogue] "Doesn't Xavier lock anything around here?" she said landing and sitting down next to Remy.

[remy] Remy chuckled. "An' since when does Remy need keys?" he arched an eyebrow at her.

[Rogue] She laughed, okay this wouldn't be so bad. "Touche." she chuckled back, "So what's new Mr. Cajun?"

[remy] "Well, a bird nearly shit on me, and I am pretty sure that I will never unthaw my ass until I get back to N'awleans, but other than that - pretty much the same shit." he took another drag. "You?"

[remy] ((whoops))

[Rogue] "Well I think you should be a little more thankful that I didn't have Mexican last night, I can fly." She laughed at her potty humor. "I'm just chillin' Rems...I dunno, this place hasn't really given me that zest that I was hoping for, ya know?"

[remy] Remy chuckled at that. "Thought dat was why y'went to frisco...to get some 'zest'."

[Rogue] "Not a lot of Zest to be had when you can't touch the rhine." she sighed. "you don't know what its like...."

[Rogue] she wanted to change the subject. "Hey didn't we agree to a little smoke action the other day?"

[remy] Oh. Right. Nuts.

[remy] "Oui - dat's right!" He brightened a bit.

[Rogue] "I so happen to have something" she seductively pulled a well wrapped joint from her clevage.

[remy] Remy laughed. "Handy thin's does, neh? Y'could smuggle a fair bit there."

[Rogue] "You should see what my gargamel can store....all the smurfs AND Azrael. Okay that may have been a bit gross, I'll just get it from my jeans." she produced a lighter with smurfette on it and slowly lit the joint, taking a long drag.

[remy] Remy frowned in confusion, and then shrugged. What the hell was a smurf anyway? Ah hell, who cared.

[remy] ((remy didn't have TV growing up... ))

[Rogue] Rogue sensed Remy's confusion and shrugged it off and passed the joint.

[remy] "So, 'ow y'likin it 'ere?" he took the joint with a smile of gratitude and leaned back. He was just about out. "Thanks."

[Rogue] She leaned back and stared at the sky, "Did you ever think life would be like it has been lately?"

[Rogue] ((ill answer first lol))

[Rogue] "Its okay I guess, I miss some of my new york friends and most people here don't seem to get me...I'm lonely most of the time and I feel like..." she stopped herself, word vomit, gross.

[Rogue] she took the joint back from Remy and took a hard, long drag.

[remy] Remy nodded. "Well, its a crazy place 'ere."

[remy] He thought of what she'd asked. "Like did Remy ever thin' dat 'ed be in a fancy mansion in new york?" he snorted "Can't say dat ever crossed my mind."

[remy] ((Brb))

[Rogue] "I mean...when you were a kid, did you ever think you'd be a mutant, be different, have different friends, or have an affinity for the slightly over-weighted, errr over-eccentric folk?" she didn't want to be mean

[AttackDupe] ((bitch!!!))

[Rogue] ((I KNOW!!!!))

[AttackDupe] ((Tjs not fat!!! ))

[remy] "Remy always knew 'e was differen'." He looked at her waving a hand in front of his face "Y'can' really miss de eyes."

[Rogue] "Of course not, they are my favorite shade of red. Ya know Cajun, if I wasn't a squire of carpet munching I'd go for you in a heartbeat." she leaned her head on his shoulder. "You remind me of so much that I've missed for so much."

[remy] "An Remy didn' know about others like 'im till 'e came 'ere..."he frowned as he thought about what she'd said. Was she wanking on TJ again?

[remy] Remy smiled and wrapped an arm around her, nipping the joint to take a long drag off of it. "What y'missin petite?"

[Rogue] ((I dub thee nuzzler of gargamel.))

[remy] ((LOL))

[Rogue] She pulled her hoody into her body, letting the his arm squeeze her. "So much." she began to get teary eyed, weed always did this too her, made her think. "My life hasn't been easy Remy."

[remy] "Non? Is dat why y' hate TJ so much?" He took another puff and passed her back the joint.

[Rogue] "I don't hate her." she said taking it and pulling one in, nuzzling up closer to his chest. This isn't so bad she thought. "I feel like she is my naive little sister, like I want to toughin' her up because the world will hurt you so much. Look how she handles things now, you know better than me."

[remy] "Oh oui?" Hmm...maybe he'd read all that wrong. "So what's y're story anyway petite?"

[remy] He brushed a hand through her hair absentmindedly "Y'know de more remy learns about de people 'ere de more its amazin' dat none of us are phsycopaths."

[Rogue] "Its the meds." she joked, wiping a tear and smiling at his touch.

[Rogue] "My powers, mutants...its all been a curse."

[Rogue] "I knew people were different, from a young age...my dad..." she sighed she guessed it was time "my dad was a mutant.

[remy] "Oh oui?"

[Rogue] she took another drag and passed it. "Yeah...he could fly like me, he was strong like me. He was the only other one I ever knew like me."

[Rogue] "I remember I used to watch from my bedroom window as he would grab my mom and they would fly into the night over the corn fields on a warm summer day."

[remy] "So, dat doesn' sound so bad, petite...at least y'ad someone who could understan' y"

[remy] "Y' know - its not like 'e was gonna freak out about y' being different."

[Rogue] "Our powers are a curse. He....killed a man by mistake once." she sniffed back the tears.

[Rogue] "He began drinking to deal with that, being cold to me and my mom....his mutant powers combined with the alcohol eventually stole away his humanity." she hugged him hard, she hated reliving this moment.

[remy] "Oh." Remy blinked at that. "So den, what 'appened? Did 'e go to jail? Or did y'all cover it up?"

[Rogue] "It got covered up....but it didn't stop the pain, it was a trickle down effect. He became so abusive to us."

[remy] He felt a tear hit his arm. Rummaging around in his pocket he came up with a clean, if tattered kleenex and passed it over.

[remy] Remy sighed. "so is dat when y'left den?"

[Rogue] "Thanks, you do have that cajun charm, I can see why T.J. loves you so much."

[Rogue] "No....it all came down to one evening."

[Rogue] She breathed deeply. "One night, I came downstairs to some noise...My dad, was screaming, he had hit my mom, she was bleeding. I couldn't take it, I jumped on his back, he had no shirt on..my powers kicked in..."

[remy] Remy winced at the mention of TJ's name.

[remy] "Ahhh...."

[Rogue] "I could feel him.....weakening in my arms." she clenched up, her breath quickened. "I couldn't let go, I wanted it all to stop, the his energy fading, he was choking, he fell to his knees, I couldn't let go. I wanted it to stop."

nights_dre enters this room

[Rogue] She bursted into tears crying harder than ever before into the Cajuns chest. "It did stop....the violence ended, as did his heart. I killed him.

[AttackDupe] ((RP Mikie...wanna watch??))

[remy] ((hey mikey! going to watch??))

[nights_dre] AttackDupe> {{sure! if you guys dont mind?}}

[Rogue] ((I've giving my tony winning tear wrenchy performance.))

[remy] Remy patted at her hair, unsure what to say. What does someone do when a girl starts bawling about killing her dad? There wasn't a manual for this.

[Rogue] ((hey 10 minute call. i got dinner to eat soon))

[remy] "Well, merde petite, that must have sucked."

[Rogue] "I didn't know I could do what he did after that...I tried to console my mom, she was confused, she called her only daughter a monster....so I ran and when I finally stopped running, I ended up here."

[remy] "Oh." He frowned. "So y'talk to y're momma at all? An are y'wanted now?"

[Rogue] "I don't know, I never went back..."

[Rogue] "I just want to be normal, I just want to not be different on so many levels." she hugged him harder

[remy] "Well, y'didn't mean to do it. An it was self defence, oui? So...ah Remy don' know, Petite. Nothin' ever works out like its 'supposed' to, neh?"

[remy] Remy grunted as her hug compressed his lungs. "Mabbey not quite dat 'ard, ok petite?"

[Rogue] "I guess not, sometimes you think one way for so long, and something happens that makes you feel something so different, ya know?" she released the hold and laughed "oh sorry."

[Rogue] "I feel like I talked your ear off Remy. You must be going through so much, but thank you...I never told anyone that before, its a hard burden to bear."

[remy] "Nah." he grinned "Dey are both still dere."

[Rogue] she laughed. "I think I could be fallin' for ya Sugah." she slipped into her accent, she didn't care....she finally felt herself, for the first time in a long time.

[remy] "Well - y' should ask de proffessor if 'e can 'elp you with y're powers...y'never know." He winked "An 'eaven forbid y'die a virgin..." he shuddered.

[Rogue] ((ooh we gotta wrap up, the bf just got here. dinner time.))

[remy] And then jumped at the falling for part - oh whoa - that was territory he didn't expect with her.

[remy] An...sugah??

[remy] "Uh, well, ah....y'll meet de girl of y're dreams on day petite - an den watch."

[Rogue] "I've spent a while coverin' up mah accent....ima southerna just like ya'll are." she said, ugh she didn't miss THAT.

[Rogue] ((okay my last line is coming up as a response to that, and ima fly off, give you a closing statement )

[remy] "y' are?" he smiled "Y'shouldn' try and 'ide that...it drives de people up 'ere nuts..." he winked.

[Rogue] "Sometimes Remy, I wonder if I'm waiting for a girl at all." she said sitting up. she placed a gloved hands on his mouth and gently kissed her hand. "It may not be a girl I'm waiting for at all."

[Rogue] "Thanks for your time, its appreciated deeply, gotta fly." She turned and flew off the roof until she was no where in Remy's site.

[Rogue] ((see ya in chat.))

Rogue exits from this room

nights_dre exits from this room

nights_dre exits from this room

[remy] Remy just sat there stock still, his mouth slightly agape as he watched her fly off. Life just got a bunch more complicated.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Ahhh...Christ compels thee Romy....