5/27 instance: Enter Miss Elizabeth Braddock

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Emma] Emma strolls in. "Anyone want some tea?" ((AH AHAHAHAHA!))

[remy] "No thank's petite. Got some coffee." remy smiled and tapped his mug

Jamie enters this room

[Nocturne] TJ walks in, patting her hair down. She doesn't know why its sticking up in EVERY which way. But, yay, it is. "Tea? Lipton?"

[Jamie] ((alright if Jamie's in here?))

[remy] ((Yes - play fizz play))

[Emma] "Whatever kind you want, I guess." Emma picks out an allegedly ultra healthy herbal blend.

[remy] he leaned back in his chair that was set at an angle from the table. It was a rainy soggy cold day and he was glad to be in the warmth of the kitchen

[Jamie] Jamie walked into the kitchen planning to get a drink.

[Nocturne] She scrunched her nose. "I don't think I like tea." She took a seat next to Remy, grabbing for the box of donuts in the center of the table.

[Jamie] "Wow I didn't expect the kitchen to have people in it"

[Emma] "It tastes better than it smells." Emma wilts a little seeing that the freeze between Remy and TJ is over.

[remy] "ello." remy smiled and waved. "its nice, warm an' cozy...an dere's donuts."

[Jamie] "Kripsy Kreme?"

[Nocturne] She eyed the way Remy was sitting. "You know, this guy I know? He had the chair slip out from under him once. Bashed his head. It was fucking funny."

[remy] Remy chucked. "which one did 'e 'it chere?"

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes, throwing a piece of donut at him. "You know what I mean!"

[Nocturne] Turning to Jamie. "Crispy Cream?? That sounds nasty!"

[remy] Remy laughed and took a sip of his coffee.

[Emma] Emma eyes the donuts and decides to pass.

[Jamie] "It's a place that makes doughnuts T.J." Jamie laughed "Not a type of flavor."

[Nocturne] She sees Emma looking at the donuts and holds the box out. "The chocolate ones are amazing."

Dr.Xavier enters this room

Elizabeth enters this room

[remy] "So den." Remy fished out a powdered jelly donut as tj moves the box. "'ow cold does it get 'ere?"

[Emma] Well... "Alright." Emma takes a donut and pulls it in half, putting the bigger piece back in the box.

[Jamie] "But I swear to God I am nevering letting my dupes roam around here again, I found one passed out on the floor the other day."

[Dr.Xavier] Xavier enters the kitchen, noting that his students seem to be enjoying a relatively action free morning

[Nocturne] TJ shrugs and takes the other half that Emma leaves.

[remy] ((nice pink gayvier))

[Elizabeth] Trailing after Xavier is Elizabeth, looking slightly bored and in no great hurry.

[Dr.Xavier] ((STOP PROJECTING REMY! I'll make you screw the gay dupe!))

[Emma] ((LOL))

[Jamie] Jamie grabs a chocolate donut too. ((If you think I'm letting my gay dupe anyway near Remy))

[Dr.Xavier] "Students, if I may have a word," he says with a smile. "I was just giving our newest student a tour."

[Dr.Xavier] He motions for Elizabeth to stpe foward. "This is Elizabeth Braddock."

[Nocturne] ((I thought Jamie couldnt control his dupes ))

[remy] Remy arches a brow a the attractive young woman. There must be some rule about mutant chics being hot.

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth sighs and gives a cross between a wave and a nod.

[Elizabeth] "Alright everyone?"

[Jamie] "Welcome to Xavier's please leave all sanity outside the premises."

[Elizabeth] "What sanity?" Elizabeth says with a grin, still in the same spot near to the door

[Dr.Xavier] "Elizabeth, I'll leave you to get aquainted. You know how to call me if you need anything." Xavier popped the hydrolics on his wheelchair before leaving. *PIMP*

Dr.Xavier exits from this room

[remy] Remy bit into his donut, and it promptly squished jelly all over his hand. "Merde."

[remy] ((LOL!!! PIMP!!!))

[Nocturne] TJ stifled a laugh.

[Emma] Emma nods brusquely to Elizabeth. She makes an instant judgement that she's known girls like this before.

[remy] he juggled the donut to his other hand, lookign for a napkin.

[Jamie] "So wanna donut?" Jamie asked.

[Nocturne] TJ grabs Remy's hand, and licks the jelly off. "Better?"

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth looks around the room, smiling faintly at everyone, not wanting to come across as too friendly, noting Emma as one of those types of girls that ruled the social side of school back home.

[Jamie] "Gotta watch out for those Jelly ones Remy." Jamie laughed.

[remy] "Much, thanks chere." he winked at her.

[remy] Remy notices emma is rather quiet, sipping her tea and picking at her donut. "y' Ok petite?"

[Elizabeth] "So...what're your names? Situations like this usually call for introductions...."

[remy] "Remy..." he nodded at her.

[Jamie] "Glad to seeya y'all are back together, Remy, of course this means that you'll be doing the "Flowers in the Attic" thing during that play." Jamie smirked

[Emma] "Emma." She's really not feeling talkative right now.

[Nocturne] TJ gave Jamie a look. This kid typically made NO sense.

[remy] Remy frowned in confusion "Flowers in d' attic?"

[remy] ((remy is not a well read fella))

[Nocturne] "TJ," she told the new girl, heading to the frigde for some milk.

[Nocturne] ((and TJs just stupid))

[Emma] "Flowers in the Attic?" Emma thinks on the various themes. Incest, selfishness... incest?

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth grinned in that polite way that shows she's amused despite the fact she has no clue what's going on, and leans against a counter

[Jamie] "Madrox, James, Madrox" Jamie stated

[remy] "oh its 'James' now is it?" remy grinned at Jamie. "'ow...mature soundin'"

[Elizabeth] "Well, nice to meet you all," Elizabeth nods, then her shoulders sag slightly and she looks down.

[Jamie] "Nah I just thought it sounded cool." Jamie laughed.

[Nocturne] She pours herself a glass, returning to her chair, again trying to pat her hair down. Seriously, what the fuck?

[remy] "so whatcha do?" Remy turned back to the purple haired newbie. "ow did y' come 'ere?"

[Elizabeth] "I beg your pardon?" Elisabeth looks up, slightly confused by his accent

[Elizabeth] ((Lizzie is too used to being around posh Brits, lol))

[remy] "Well, dis school isn't exactly known for its...academics. We're all 'ere cause we are differnent, neh?"

[Nocturne] "If you couldnt tell," she raised an eyebrow at the girl, reaching for another donut. God dammit, she was HUNGRY.

[Elizabeth] "What? Oh, I couldn't understand what you said, sorry," Elizabeth blushes

[remy] Remy laughed at bit. "Never 'eard a cajun boy before?"

[Elizabeth] She fosuces on the table and a doughnut floats out of the box and across the kitchen to Elizabeth. She plucks it out of the air and takes a bite.

[remy] "ah...well. Dat answers de question."

[Nocturne] Oh god, TJ thought. Another Jean.

[Elizabeth] "That, amongst other things," she says with her mouth slightly full. "And no, we don't get many Cajuns in Kent."

[Jamie] "Yah being different..."

[Jamie] "Aww....dammit, another telekientic? Y'all are a dime a dozen aren't yah?" Jamie asked.

[Elizabeth] "And as for exactly why I'm here...well, my parents thought it would be for the best. I had one too many little 'accidents' at home." Betsy says with a dark look.

[Nocturne] "Whats Kent?" TJ asked. Like...Clark Kent?

[remy] Remy tossed the rest of his coffee back. He stood and strode back to the pot. "Any one else wan' some?"

[Elizabeth] "Well, I'm sorry. I didn't exactly get to chose what I can do, did any of you ask to be the way you are?"

[Elizabeth] "Kent is a county in England. I was at boarding school there," Elizabeth explains to TJ with half a smile and finishes her doughnut. "Quite boring, actually."

[remy] "Oui, Jamie dere chose to be an ass."

[Jamie] "Nah it's no problem, so that brings us up to 4 so far, and I guess we can expect more telepathic people."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth grins. "Can I get a brownie point for being both?"

[Emma] Emma wishes they could get some more guys around.

[Jamie] "Well I'm sorry Remy, it's just my very few encounters with telekientics consist of me getting throw around or having a vase dumped on my head."

[remy] He poured himself another mugfull and returned to the table, sticking his tongue out at Jamie.

[Nocturne] "It can't possibly be as boring as ar-i-zo-na," she emphasizes the last bit, her voice going tard.

[Elizabeth] "Well...I don't know about Arizona, but at least the weather must be better...."

[Nocturne] "It's desert. Thats it. Desert. LIke...nothing but nothing."

[Jamie] "I'm from West Texas, flat, dry, and sometimes hot."

[Elizabeth] "Now, that must be lame....but desert or no desert, boarding school sucks. Especially when you get yourself grounded..."

[Nocturne] "Boarding school?"

mimic enters this room

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth pushes herself away from the counter and sits at the table, propping her head in her hand

[Emma] "You know, like where we are now."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, I've been in and out of boarding schools across Southern England, and a few in the North, since I was seven."

[Nocturne] "No, this is college," TJ says. The only idea she has of boarding school are from that old Facts of Life show.

[Elizabeth] "It bites.....but I - no. never mind." Elizabeth stares out of the window, chewing her lip

[mimic] Cal wandered into the kitchen, nodding casually at the student body clustered at the table. He'd just finished his morning run and was still damp from outside. Time for morning protien smoothie.

[remy] "Why boardin' schools petite? De ones at 'ome not good enough?"

[Nocturne] TJ looks up as Cal enters. Huh....he's...wet.

[Jamie] "That couldn't have been fun...."

[Emma] Hello. Emma wonders if her prayers have been answered.

[Elizabeth] "Not according to my parents...not that they were home too much. Dad's in the Army and Mum...well, she likes to pretend she doesn't have children - it spoils her entrances at gala's to be dragging screaming brats after her....y'know..."

[mimic] Digging to the back of the cupboard, cal finds his protein powder and blender. Placing them on the counter he strolls over to the fridge choosing some strawberries, a kiwi and some melon.

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth goes slightly red and looks down, her hair falling over her face in a messy tumble.

[remy] "well dat sucks."

[Emma] If anyone is living Flowers in the Attic, it's Betsy.

[Elizabeth] ((lmao))

[Jamie] "So having somewhat sucky pasts seems to be a requirement for this school."

[Emma] Emma watches the new guy, trying not to be too obvious about it.

[Nocturne] She watches Cal out of the corner of her eye.

[Elizabeth] "Oh my past wasn't sucky - it was mainly self inflicted for the most part. My parents sent me away so I was a brat,"

[Nocturne] "Morning Mr. - um, Cal?" TJ says. *dumb*

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth looks up at the new person curiously, wondering how many other students there are

[mimic] Cal just catches his name and stops chopping up the fruit and turns around. "Yeah?"

[Jamie] Jamie notices the newest teacher blending something.

[Emma] ((Is he a teacher? Does everyone else know him?))

[remy] Remy looks from one girl to the next and looks at TJ with an arched brow. Great.

[Jamie] ((yeah he's a teacher and yes nearly everyone knows him))

[Emma] ((Boo))

[mimic] "Oh hey. Some new students to, huh?" Cal wiped the berry juice off his hand and extends it to emma. "Nice to meet you, I am your new defense teacher."

[mimic] ((he is 29ish and...well...he's cal.))

[Emma] Emma reaches out and firmly shakes Cal's hand. "I'm Emma."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth looks back to the table, not overly impressed as the other girls seemed to be. There was such a thing as 'too much'.

[mimic] "Emma." he nods and smiles at her, and turns to the purple haired girl, holding his hand out. "And you are?"

[Nocturne] She watches Cal shake hands with the other girls. Oh, those eyes...

[Elizabeth] "Elizabeth Braddock," Elizabeth says with a shrug.

[mimic] "Nice to meet you." he looks at the other
students. "you guys all working on the 5 mile run?"

[Elizabeth] "Do what?" Elizabeth looks up quickly, glowering.

[Nocturne] "5 mile run?? Whats that?"

[remy] Run oh yeah. That's what he wanted to do. Expecially in this weather.

[Elizabeth] "Sorry...I have jet lag..oohhhh..." Elizabeth groans and pretends to collapse over the table.

[Jamie] ((damn paws, why are you the one rping all the "heartthrobs:p"

[Elizabeth] "My hair is in the doughnuts,isn't it?" she asks dully out of the corner of her mouth.

[mimic] "You guys should be working up your stamina." Cal shook his head "You aren't going to get better at defense unless you can keep your stamina up."

[remy] Remy chuckled "Only de jelly ones petite...it should blend with d' 'air."

[Elizabeth] "Jelly is jam, right? God, this is going to be so confusing...."

[Nocturne] TJ thought for a second. She'd never run in her life. "Are we supposed to run?"

[Jamie] "I've done a 5-Mile run as a relay" Jamie laughed.

[mimic] He went back to the blender and chucked the fruit peices and powder in it, blending it into a rather odd browish coloured mass of goo.

[Jamie] "A elevator is a lift too..."

[Elizabeth] "I did cross contry and played hockey - until I got kicked off the team...."

Colossus enters this room

[Colossus] ((this is about what?))

[Elizabeth] "Well done Jamie, mate. Chips are crisps....pants are trousers.....so, when I say I dont have any pants on, I dont mean my jeans..."

[Nocturne] She made a face at the mixture in the blender. It looked nasty. She took a slow gulp of her milk.

[mimic] Stopping the blender he unclicked it from the base, and filled his glass full. "I thought that you guys knew that? Yeah...run. Grounds are pleanty big enough. You want to try and get 5 miles down to a half hour. I have a few different routes mapped out...they are posted in the workout room."

[Elizabeth] "Maybe next term...."

[remy] "Remy don' run, less 'e's being chased, or chasin' someone."

[Colossus] (([Colossus] ((this is about what?))))

[Emma] Is he kidding? Emma decides to continue ignoring the faculty.

[mimic] God there went that damn kid again. Redneck. He had no idea of any structure or chain of command, obviously. "Anyone want the rest of this?" he asked holding up the remnants in the blender.

[Jamie] "and a t.v. is a telly, soccer is football, and crikcet is a very odd version of baseball."

[Elizabeth] "It looks like birdy poop"

[Colossus] ((one more time, what is this about?))

[Jamie] "What is it?" Jamie asked Cal.

[remy] Remy laughed at elizabeths comment.

[Jamie] ((nothing just random stuff))

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth gives Jamie a humouring nod, and headbutts the table.

[remy] ((croc - read up...we are just in the kitchen talking right now...that's basically it))

[Elizabeth] ((intro-ing Elizabeth really))

[Nocturne] TJ smirked at Remy, her foot grazing his calf. "I'm sure I could give you a reason to run."

[Colossus] ((time: Morning, evening or night?))

[mimic] ((morning))

[Elizabeth] ((the no knicker one or the bird poop one?))

[Colossus] * Colossus enters the kitchen yawning

[Elizabeth] On hearing footsteps, Elizabeth looks up. "My, he's tall..."

[Colossus] Piotr sits down to some random seat

[Emma] Emma jumps up and claims the remainder of the fruit smoothie.

[remy] "Mornin' Piotr." Remy nodded at the burly mutant.

[Nocturne] TJ yawns and waves to Pete. Damn contagious yawning.

[Colossus] "phew last night was something different"

[Colossus] "morning Remy" Piotr winked to Remy

[remy] He leaned over to TJ "betcha could make remy run, chere." he breathed in her ear.

[Nocturne] ((OMG its SO fucking hot today))

[mimic] Cal watched the new student come in. Now that was a huge kid. No protien shakes for that boy.

[Colossus] ((tell me about it, its like +5 C out there ))

[Elizabeth] "Hi, I'm Elizabeth," Elizabeth waves at the one called Piotr

[Nocturne] She leaned up for a kiss, backing away before he could deepen it. She was in a teasy mood.

[Nocturne] ((Mouse has been around before))

[mimic] "well guys, I'm off to go do some yoga. But be sure to look in at the schedual and get some running in. I'm going to be working you all hard over the next few weeks."

Croc enters this room

Croc exits from this room

[Jamie] "Seeya later, Cal))

[Colossus] "Well hello Elizabeth" Piotr says and watches out of the window

mimic exits from this room

[Nocturne] TJ stood, stretching out a bit. She scratched her side.

[Jamie] "So Emma haven't see you in a while." Jamie tries to start a conversation with the blonde.

[remy] "What d' ell is dis? Boot camp?" Remy looked over at TJ. Damn flirt.

[Nocturne] "I think I'm gonna go take a nap," maybe a toke, she thought.

[Elizabeth] "So...just how many other students are there?" Elizabeth asks curiously, cobing the jelly out of her hair with her fingers before it dried i any more.

[Nocturne] ((I really need to go to the gym and pack for tomorrow..sorry guys ))

[remy] "Um...about 15 or so...right?"

[remy] He smiles up at TJ as she stands. "See y' later chere."

[Colossus] "few" Piotr said and watched the sky, "again dark clouds" he muttered

[Elizabeth] "I now know why I got sent here....the parents sid they were getting hardline with me.....didn't think I'd be running for five miles in the American Great Outdoors though...."

[Elizabeth] "Bye TJ, it was nice to meet you."

[Nocturne] She looks down at Remy. "Come by later....I'll be your drill sargent,"

[Emma] Emma shrugs. "I was just away for awhile. Nothing important."

[Nocturne] ((Misspellings oh the mispellings))

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth chokes on a combination of doghnut and laughter

[remy] "Some of dem aren't aroun' much." He watched Piotr for a moment watching out the window. What the hell was he always looking for outside? he jumped slightly at the comment, laughing up at her.

[remy] "Oh bet y' would chere."

[Nocturne] She gives Remy a kiss, waving to the rest. No hydrolics, shes so not a pimp..

[Jamie] "You'll live Bets"

Nocturne exits from this room

[Colossus] Piotr standed up and walked to the seat where TJ left and sitted down

[Elizabeth] "Bets? God, you make me sound like someone from Coranation Street...." Elizabeth grins slightly.

[Jamie] "What's Coranation Street?"

[Elizabeth] "British soap. Lots of people argue, shag each other and whine about their lives...'

[remy] "Shag?" that sounded dirty.

[Colossus] "Its a shame doug isnt here, could have speaked some of my own language" Piotr muttered again and watched the horizont trought the window

[Elizabeth] "The old people ahve names like Vera and Betty and Rita....its random."

[Elizabeth] "Shag - to have sexual intercourse..."

[Jamie] "So it's like every other soap out there? Shag means to have sex Remy." Jamie informed him.

[Emma] "You don't want to think about the actors on Coronation St shagging, Remy."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah.....pretty much. And Emma's right you really don't. Especially as its mainly the old ones that get it on the most."

[remy] Remy files all that away for future reference.

[Colossus] ((does "Elizabeth" have an codename?))

[remy] ((not yet))

[Elizabeth] "Anyway....what do you guys do for fun around here? Do they let us out?"

[Colossus] ((AAAAaaaAAAH))

[Colossus] "so how are you doing" Piotr said and instead of window looked at Remy

[remy] "Great." Remy grinned and reached for another donut. Screw protein "bird poo" shakes.

[remy] "Ah petite, we get up to all sorts of fun, ere." He winked at her. "An' we sneak out."

[Jamie] "No the cage us and have little "Do not feed" signs, Bets." Jamie joked

[Elizabeth] "Cool. I'm good at that," Elizabeth nodded. "I got a lot of practise in at school."

[Colossus] "what do you need protein "shakes" for?" hmm.. what the hell is a shake. Piotr thinked

[Jamie] "Raid from the liquor cabinet, go skinny dipping in the pool, have a kegger, tons of fun."

[Elizabeth] "Have a what?"

[remy] "Oh yeah?" Remy grinned. "What'd y' do petite?"

[Colossus] "which is kind of no offence, idiotic at times"

[Emma] "You don't look like you need any protein shakes, Piotr."

[remy] "An' gah, no...dat's cal's protein shake. Remy'll stick to 'is coffee. Its dat blended up fruit an' shit over dere on de counter."

[Elizabeth] "Sneak out, go to the town, get in a club....who needs ID when you're a telepath? You just need a sanitary towel and a very dumb bouncer..."

[Colossus] "Why do you need this hakes, when you can eat food with protein" shake.. hand shake? Maybe a syringe? Piotr thought

[Elizabeth] "But what the heck is a kegger? It sounds painful...."

[Emma] "Is a sanitary towel what I think it is?"

[Colossus] "and what do you exactly need a club for"

[Jamie] "I'll stick to Dr.Pepper." Jamie raised his bottle. "I never sneak out since one of me is always in bed," Jamie laughed "A kegger is where a bunch of people get together and drink beer, smoke pot. etc..."

[Elizabeth] "If you're thinking an ingenious little white thig used to catch the red flow during the time of blood and madness, then yes."

[Elizabeth] "Don't do beer, don't do pot....Vodka is nice though. Vodka took the pain of GCSEs away from me..."

[remy] "Oh yeah - y'stuck t' Dr.pepper jus' find de other night, eh?" remy winked at Jamie

[Jamie] "I don't drink or smoke really, but my dupes differ..." Jamie shrugged

[Colossus] "dont take drugs or alcohol, it will just blind your eyes and your mind"

[Jamie] "Hmm...ohh...yeah...that was a dupe Remy and he really had no recollection of the night when I absorbs him....." Jamie somewhat grinned.

[Elizabeth] "Talking of pain...I need coffee," Elizabeth looks around for a source of caffine and sugar

[Emma] Emma rolls her eyes at the huge Russian. "And I thought I was a health freak."

[Colossus] Piotr was going throught his pockets, and winked at remy "you have any smokes?"

[remy] Remy chucked. "Oh of course 'e didn't."

[Colossus] Piotr looked at the blond girl "and what do you mean by that?"

[Emma] "Nothing wrong with a bit of alcohol once in awhile."

[remy] Remy rummaged around in his pocket and tossed the nearly empty pack at Piotr.

[Colossus] "thank you" Piotr said to remy, took a sigarette and lighted it up

[remy] Remy smiled at Emma "Of course not petite." grinning widely, he winked "Or...a little bit more often."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, once in a while meaning at least once a week....."

[remy] He laughed. "Naturellment! Nothin' wrong wit' a bit of fun."

[Colossus] Piotr looked at that new girl and said "And you are coming from where?"

[Jamie] "Meh, if ever wanna get drunk I can have a dupe do it..."

[Elizabeth] "Jolly Olde Englande mate," Elizabeth says with a Dick Van Dyke ala Mary Poppins accent and grins

[Colossus] "was that some other language" Piotr said.. didnt get any of that he thought

[remy] Remy shook his head bemusedly at jamie. "Why don' y' want to experience stuff on y're own? Y'should enjoy life...not live it at a distance."

[Emma] "A dupe? Way to ruin the fun."

[Jamie] "Home of Cricket, bad teeth, and the good old British crown, yah."

[Elizabeth] "D'you want a slap?" Elizabeth glowered. "There's more ter life in England than cricket. Can't stand the sport. And my teeth are in a fine state of health. You can look if you like."

[Jamie] "It's not living at a distance it's living live all at once, while I'm here one of my dupes could be studying fer Med school or Law school." Jamie shrugged.

[Colossus] Piotr sighted smoked and watched out of the window

[Emma] "Do you have a dupe studying for med school?" Emma wishes she could do that.

[Jamie] "Bets, really, who's to say we can't engage in some stereotypes once in a while." Jamie smirked.

[Emma] "Don't mind him, Elisabeth, he's been touchy ever since he found out he doesn't get to marry his cousin."

[Elizabeth] "Fine by me, cowboy," Elizabeth leant back in her chair, grinning

[remy] "Don' mind 'im petite..." he smiled at elizabeth. "e's not 'ousetrained yet."

[Jamie] "Yeah, I have a dupe studying for Med school, of course if anyone ever looks up all the Jamie Madrox's in the college system I could be in trouble." Jamie laughed.

[Elizabeth] "You made sure that they've all had their shots? Or you really will be in trouble!"

[Colossus] ((im off, going to watch a movie with my brother))

[Colossus] "ok im going to meditate"

[Elizabeth] ((have fun!))

[Colossus] Piotr standed up and went out

Colossus exits from this room

[Elizabeth] "Did he really just say he was going to go meditate?"

[remy] "ave fun." remy waved, sighing as he watched the rest of his pack depart with piotr.

[remy] "Remy don' ask." he held up both of his hands.

[Jamie] "Y'all cut me really deep just know, and also the cousin thing is more a Mississippi thing."

[Elizabeth] "Hey, I'm just a bad toothed cricket loving Brit. You Southern Americans are all the same to us y'know...Jerry, Jerry!"

[Emma] Emma laughs.

[remy] "'ey petite...y'can go lumpin' us all together. Dere is a lot of difference from a nice cajun boy like me, and Dr pepper 'ere."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah, he has the lisence to talk in third person and you don't!"

[remy] Remy lifts an eyebrow at her. "Dat an' more petite. Much more."

[Elizabeth] "....You do realise I just took the piss out of you?"

[remy] Remy frowned in confusion looking down at his lap. "Its still dere petite, an after all dis coffee, trust me, Remy knows."

[Emma] Emma imagines a telekinetic literally taking the piss out of someone. "Ew!"

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth gives a small cry of exasperation. "I can't say anything....talk about cultural differences! Take the piss means to take the mickey....to make fun of.....I'm going to cry."

[remy] Remy snapped his fingers. "Now mickey, Remy's 'eard about. Professor howlett calls de bottles of booze 'mickeys'"

[Jamie] "Would you like a cup of tea too?"

[Jamie] "Doesn't pissed mean drunk?" Jamie asked.

[Elizabeth] "Is it PG Tips? Or Tetly's. If not, then no. Coffee is all I need..."

[Elizabeth] "Pissed means drunk and angry, and to take the piss is to make someone an object of fun."

[remy] "if y're takin' de piss, Remy'd say de joke is on y'."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth sighs and rubs her forehead, feeling quite exasperated.

[Elizabeth] "Why would the joke be on me, I'm not the one talking - oh, just gimme more coffee!" Elizabeth shakes her head and tucks her hair behind her ears.

[remy] "Dis ain't quite like de boardin' schools dat y're used to, neh?"

[Elizabeth] "Boarding school was worse.....Trust me!" Elizabeth grinned

[Jamie] "Well this certainly is fun....of course boarding school was worse you didn't have people like me to brighten the day." Jamie laughed.

[remy] "Ah, but Remy bets dat y'didn' 'ave students in dem like 'ere..."

[Elizabeth] "Full of snotty girls who think they're so perfect, having cosmetic surgery at 16....twas a wonderful place of backstabbing, bitching and nail polish..."

[remy] remy chuckled "nothin' like dat ere."

[Elizabeth] "The only way to survivie in a place like that is to be the biggest bitch, the prettiest girl, the richest girl...or a total psycho. Guess what I came under....?" Elizabeth gives a wry smile

[Jamie] "Total psycho?"

[remy] "well, d' telewhatever would give y' a hand up in dat, oui?"

[Elizabeth] "Spot on cowboy. Tkae my hair," Elizabeth sweeps out her almost wasit lenght hair with one hand and lets it fall against her back.

[Elizabeth] "I'm a bottle purple. Did it for a bet and got kicked out of the hockey team because I wouldn't go back to my natural blonde...."

[remy] "If dat's labeled as total psycho den maybe de things remy's 'eard about de english are true."

[Elizabeth] "Yeah. But that as just the start of it. The betting season, that is."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth thinks for a moment, taking a second to eat some doughnut. "Basically...lets just say it isn't nice to play with knives, especially if you're not holding them...."

[remy] Remy reflexivly moved one hand down to cover his lap. "Remind Remy never t' piss y'off petite."

[Elizabeth] "Just never dare me to do anything. I can never pass up a dare, big, small....life threatening or illegal."

[Jamie] "So you defenitly went for all-out psycho, don't worry that'll fit right in this school." Jamie grinned.

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth grins and pops some doughnut in her mouth. "You shoulda seen the girl who came off worse in the hair bet...she's still wearing a hat, poor thing!"

[remy] "well." remy looked at the clock. "Time for classes."

[Jamie] "Seems like there'll be plenty to entertain us with you around, Bets."

[Elizabeth] "Ick, don't I get a mornings grace seeing as my body is telling me its afternoon?"

[Jamie] "Hmm...classes already?"

[Elizabeth] "I hope so, Jamie. Maybe I'll tell you the knife story some time, if you're good cowboy!"

[Jamie] "I'll look foward to it, Bets, do you have a class schedule yet?"

[remy] Remy chucked. "So skip den, Remy does it all de time. But Wagner will 'ave my balls if I miss dis one."

[Elizabeth] "Nope....erm....you're going to call me Bets forever, aren't you?"

[Jamie] "Sure, why not?" Jamie told Betsy.

[Elizabeth] "Divine," Elizabeth gives a painful smile and a kife slowly begins to rotate on the table top

[Edited on 27/5/06 by fourpawsonthefloor]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Oh damn, right the sigarettes :LOL
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter
Oh damn, right the sigarettes :LOL
Does Piotr ever buy his own cigs??
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

[quote]Alkuperäinen postittaja NachtcGleiskette
[quote]Originally posted by Crocodile Hunter
Oh damn, right the sigarettes :LOL [/quote]

Does Piotr ever buy his own cigs?? [/quote]

When he has permission to go outside.
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Darn, wish Doug could've made it. However, the cultural differences wouldn't have happened so easily, so then it might not have been so funny to read afterward.

Now I'm just trying to picture Doug running five miles ... or even walking it all at one time.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

Elizabeth could maybe manage five miles, she is just far too lazy to. And methinks there will be many more cultural differences....
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Jamie'd just have 5 dupes do a mile or something :P
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

Hmmm.. Five miles. Colossus has travelled 500 miles on foot so... I guess we have a winner.