5/31 Instance: Meet the Parents - The Redhorns

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Rec Room:

[Remy] Remy waltzed into the room, smiling at TJ as she sprawled across the couch, watching a show on TV.

[Nocturne] TJ looked up at Remy "Hey, sexy, wanna watch?"
twitch enters this room

[Remy] Grinning, he sat on the edge of the couch. "Well, 'ow long till y're parents come?"

[Nocturne] "Not for a couple of hours at least," she smirked at him. "Raven and I were just looking for something decent on TV."

[Mystique] "You can click that thing all day and you will never find it."

[Remy] "Ah..." He smiled at Raven, before turning his attention back to TJ. "Well, if TV is too bornin' we could always fin' another way to keep occupied, neh?"

[Nocturne] "Oh, come on there's gotta be SOMETHING," TJ said.
Cypher enters this room

[Mystique] Raven shook her head. "There never is."

[Nocturne] :You have a one track mind, Remy LeBeau," she smiled at him. "I like that track."

[Cypher] Doug comes downstairs from what was probably another study session for some relaxation and sees the group. "Hey guys."

[Nocturne] She waved to Doug. "Hey."

[Cypher] (( the man, the legend, the shirt! - http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp ... ductID=484 ))

[Remy] Remy chuckled deep in his chest and then nodded to Doug. "'ow are things?'

[Cypher] "Things? Not bad, I guess. Hey, has anyone seen Mr. Wagner around lately...?"

[Mystique] Raven waved. "Hey Doug. We're trying to watch TV."

[Mystique] "Mr. Wagner? You know - I saw him on the TV for a sec. But I changed the channel. We see enough of him here. Why?"

[Nocturne] 'He was on TV?" TJ asked, confused..

[Cypher] "Oh, I've just been doing a little research, you know, googling some stuff." He lowered his voice a bit in case the teacher was around somewhere. "I think he's hiding something..."

[Nocturne] "well, isn't he just full of secrets."

[Mystique] "Yeah, give me the clickity thing. I swear I saw him."

[Nocturne] She hands the remote to Raven.

[Remy] Remy leaned closer to whiper in TJ's ear. "Y'know chere, Remy could think of a lot of better things to do dan talk about Wagner."

[Cypher] He sat down among the group (coincidentally sort of near raven...). "Yeah, I haven't been able to verify any of this stuff yet, but it's pretty crazy."

[Mystique] Raven flipped channels saying "no" after each one.

[Nocturne] She raised an eyebrow at Remy. "Such as?"

[Mystique] "no, no, no, no, no, okay, I guess not. I don't know why he'd be on TV anyway."

[Nocturne] ((how coincidental doug!))

[Cypher] "Well, aside from the overwhelming amount of famous women he may have been with, I heard a few things about possible ties to the intelligence community..."

[Mystique] She held the remote out for anyone who wanted it.

[Remy] "Y'ave to ask?" he brushed his lips against hers.

[Cypher] "I mean, you believe even a quarter of the stuff out
there about him, he still comes off as some mutant James Bond... Have you guys heard anything?"

[Mystique] "Intelligence community? I'm sure by that you don't mean smart people." Raven said.

[Cypher] "No, CIA, MI6, FBI, that sort of thing."

[Nocturne] "You have a point," she reciprocated Remy's kiss, pulling her arms around him tightly.

[Cypher] He noticed he'd lost TJ and Remy entirely ... apparently they'd made up in full by now.

[Mystique] Raven snapped her fingers. "No wonder Nurse Annie totally wants to get into his pants. And Mr. Howlett. And that Jean chick..."

[Nocturne] She pulled him down so he was on top of her, her arms stroking up and down his back.

[Nocturne] ((KNOCK KNOCK on the front door))

[Remy] Remy chucked and returned the kiss with interest.

[Mystique] "And you'd think, to do all that covert operation stuff, being a shape shifter would be really helpful."

[Cypher] "R... really? I didn't know all that..."

[Cypher] "Well yeah, but he can't shapeshift. Can he?"

[Nocturne] TJ paused a second at the knock on the door.

[Mystique] Ignoring the knock on the door and Remy, Raven tapped TJ's shoulder. "TJ! We could be related to like a totally awesome James Bond guy!"

[Cypher] "I'll get it!" Doug jumped up and went to get the door.

[Nocturne] "We'd be kick ass sisters."

[Nocturne] "I don't know about James Bond though....is he related?"

[Remy] Remy smiled. "Definately would fit in with de bond girls." He wrapped his arm firmly around TJ, half leaning on her.

[Mystique] "Not James Bond. Wagner. Mr. Wagner."

[Nocturne] She giggles and pulls Remy back on top of her.

[Edited on 27/7/06 by NachtcGleiskette]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

The front door:

[John] Well, this was quite different from Arizona.

[Christine] "Its a nice place, hey dear." Christine felt an odd mixture of emotions upon seeing the mansion again.

[John] "Yeah, its nice," he looked over the gardens. It wasnt what the place looked like that mattered to him.

[Christine] "It reminds me of any of the bigger universities, just...specilized that's all." Christine continued up the walk, watching John out of the corner of her eye.

[John] "Yeah." He didn't like the idea that his daughter were here. Mainly because he didn't like the idea that she was away. But, he'd been out voted. "it's what she wants."

[Christine] Christine sighed. "Yes. It is. So..." She smiled at him, stopping him for a minute. "Just don't seem so unhappy ok dear? Talia always has wanted your approval."

[John] "I just don't see why she needed to go so far away. What's so wrong with home?"

[Christine] "Well...there isn't that many schools for people like Talia dear." She walked up the front steps.

[John] "She doesn't need to go to school. She's fine at home. She's safe."

[Christine] Christine knocked on the big oaken door "Just please behave yourself John." She smiled at him "For me, and for Talia, OK?"

[John] He smiled at her. "I'll be a peach, babe."

[Christine] Christine smiled and placed her hand in one of his. "I know, that's why I love you John Redhorn."

[John] He lifted her hand and gave it a kiss.

Cypher enters this room

[Cypher] * Cypher opens the door.

[Cypher] "Oh, hello. How can I help you?"

[John] John eyes the boy at the front door. This was mutant school?

[Christine] Christine smiled as the door was swung open. A nice looking young man stood there.

[Christine] "Yes, we are Christine and John, Talia's parents.
We've come to visit."

[Cypher] "Talia...? Oh right, TJ! She's right in the rec room, if you'll follow me."

[Christine] How polite! Christine took John's arm and walked beside the young man. "So...are you Remy?

[John] This kid seemed nice. Maybe this was that "friend" Christine had mentioned?

[Cypher] "Oh, my name is Doug Ramsey, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet you."

[Christine] "Talia's told us how nice the people are here."

[Christine] "Oh..." Christine sighed. Too bad - he seemed like a nice boy.

[John] John took a deep sigh, following the blonde boy into the mansion.

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

Rec room again...

[Cypher] Doug spoke rather loudly as he was coming back down the hall... "The rec room is right around the corner..."

Christine enters this room

John enters this room

[Colossus] Piotr sitted to the couch

[Colossus] "whats going on?"

[Christine] Christine slipped around the bend, looking for TJ.

[Mystique] ((daytime I think...)

[John] John turns the corner to take in the Rec room. A few kids sprawled out watching TV...he didn't see their daughter..

[Remy] ((yep - its afternoon))

[Colossus] (( Time to take off the shirt ))

[John] Narrowing his eyes, he hears a giggle and spies a blue foot from underneath one of the boys...he supposes.

[Colossus] (("kids"))

[Mystique] "Hey Piotr," Raven said as he sat down. "You should hear some of the stuff Doug was telling me. Mr. Wagner might be like an international spy or something."

[John] He makes no time moving foward, and pulling the boy up by his coat.

[Christine] Christine waved at the kids in the room, and looks at John in bewilderment as he springs forward

[Colossus] "International Spy?"

[Mystique] "Yeah - he read it on the internet. And you know how Mr. Wagner is always gone on Sundays and stuff. He's probably out on missions. How cool is that?"

[Colossus] Piotr saw this man grabbing Remy from his coat, and said "who is that?"

[Remy] "Whoop!" Remy feels himself yanked backwards all of a sudden. "What de 'ell!" he turns around and looks up. And up.

[Cypher] Doug froze as the really large man grabbed Remy. Oops?

[Christine] Christine's mouth dropped open as her daughter was revealed, dishelved and blushing. That was HER daughter.

[Nocturne] TJ squeaks as Remy is suddenly dragged off her. Upon seeing who is behind it, her eyes widen.

[Mystique] Raven fell silent. "I don't know. He's big though."

[Colossus] Piotr standed up and looked at the man

[Nocturne] She looks at her father sheepishly. "Hi Daddy."

[Colossus] Daddy? That was her dad? Well she didnt really look like her parents.

[John] "Who the hell is this?" John asks his daughter, holding tight to Remy's jacket.

[Colossus] Piotr said "daddy.. Right" and sitted down

[Remy] Remy was frozen. He'd recongised him from the family picture...but the hi daddy made him wince.

[Remy] This was great. Just great. He wondered if he had time to mutter a brief prayer before he became a grease spot on the carpet.

[Colossus] "need any help there Piotr said" and looked at remy

[Colossus] *"need any help there" Piotr said

[Christine] "Talia?" Christine looked at her daughter, who was
in the process of getting up. "What..."

[Nocturne] She turned to see her mother staring at her. "Uhh...hey Mom. That's uh...that's Remy. Remy, um, this is my Mom and Dad."

[Remy] "Nah, dat's OK 'omme." Remy managed to croak out, looking from one parent to the other.

[Nocturne] She looked around at the rest of the room, all sitting, watching the action. "And that's Piotr, Doug, and Raven."

[Colossus] "Well, this is interesting" Piotr said to Raven

[Remy] "Uh...hi." he waved sheepishly.

[John] John took a long look at the boy he was holding. "This is Remy?"

[Mystique] Raven got up and walked around to where Doug was standing. It was the furthest from the commotion. She tried to give him a look that said, "it was cooler when we were watching TV and speculating about their professors."

[Christine] Christine took a deep breath. So THAT was Remy. She smiled and nodded at the other kids.

[John] He looked to Christine. "THIS is Remy?"

[Colossus] Piotr winked to TJ's apparent mother

[Christine] Christine looked at him and shrugged her hands splayed. How was she supposed to know?

[Mystique] She motioned for Piotr to follow her. It just seemed like the best thing was to stay as far away from TJ's family crisis as possible.

[Cypher] He waved a little when his name was mentioned, then whispered to Raven, "Should we go get the professor, maybe...?"

[Nocturne] "Daddy, you can put him down...please?"

[Colossus] Piotr standed up and walked next to Doug and Raven

[Mystique] "This is a little like that party the other night. But I don't think we should try that intimidating thing again." She said with an ironic laugh.

[Remy] Remy sighed with relief as the he hold on his jacket was released.

[Colossus] "Ha" Piotr said

[Cypher] "No, probably not..."

[John] John dropped the boy gruffly.

[Christine] Christine walked over to TJ, giving her a huge hug. "How are you doing sweetheart!"

[Colossus] "Should we just go instead of watching this" Piotr whispered

[Nocturne] TJ hugged her Mom back. "Um, I'm fine. Weren't yoiu guys supposed to come later?"

[Remy] Remy slid a few feet away from John. Jesus - the picture didn't do that guy justice. He was like a tank.

[Mystique] "Yeah. It's like, family time. Are any of yours coming?"

[John] John kept his eyes on Remy.

[Christine] "Oh well you know your father." Christine smiled up a John, stepping between him and Remy, lacing her arm in his. "Had to set a new speed record."

[Cypher] "Not that I know of..."

[Colossus] "pfft, my parents are dead"

[Cypher] Switching to Russian briefly - "I'm sorry to hear that."

[Christine] "Ah..." She smiled uncertainly at Remy. The kid had sunglasses on inside? In the middle of the day? His coat was rumpled from John's rough handling, his hair was spilling into his eyes and he looked...well."

[Mystique] Raven's face fell. "I didn't know that. That's terrible. Mine aren't coming either, but I asked them not to."

[Colossus] "i was too" Piotr said

[Nocturne] "Yeah, I know," she pushed a piece of hair behind her ear, watching her Dad as he glared at Remy.

[Nocturne] She needed to smooth this a bit..the only way she knew how. "Hi daddy!" She moved over and gave him a hug.

[Christine] "So, your Remy then." She held her hand out to him.

[Mystique] "Well, it's cool that TJ's parents came though. I
mean, I bet this place means a lot to them."

Rogue enters this room

[Cypher] "Yeah... why did you ask your parents not to come?"

[Rogue] * Rogue enters whistling "im every woman"

[Rogue] hey gang, she says casually.

[Colossus] "oh shit" Piotr said as Rogue walked to the room

[John] John smiles as she puts her arms around him "Good to see you Princess." He keeps his glare firm on Remy over her shoulder.

[Colossus] "oh shit" Piotr said as Rogue walked in to the room

[Cypher] Remy> sooo sucks to be you right now.

[Remy] "Oui" Remy smiled at Christine, and took her hand, moving to kiss it before he caught Johns eye on him again and quickly switched to an akward shake instead.

[Cypher] ((sorry, that was ooc ))

[Mystique] ((LOL!))

[Colossus] ((ooc?))

[John] ((out of character))

[Mystique] Raven motioned Dez over to them.

[Rogue] "Who are these two?" Rogue asked Raven walking towards her, "A little old to be students!"

[Cypher] "They're TJ's parents."

[Nocturne] TJ pulled away looking at both parents. "Do you guys want a tour or something?"

[Mystique] "They're TJ's mom and dad. THey're visiting."

[Rogue] "Really?" Rogue asked, "Real live Navajo's in our little campus?" she said under her breath jokingly.

[Christine] Christine watched as the young man fidgeted. He was good looking. Too good looking. Good looking in that way that didn't bode well. Turning at TJ's question she smiled "sure that would be nice dear."

[Colossus] "dont fuck this up" Piotr muttered

[Colossus] --to Rogue

[Rogue] "Excuse me?" she asked Plotr, unsure what he ment by that remark.

[Nocturne] She notices Dez. "Oh, yeah, Mom, Dad, this is Dez."

[Rogue] Rogue waved to T.J.s parents...."Your daughters a peach...a real sweet peach." she winked, looking back at Piotr and sticking her tounge out.

[Mystique] "Hey, TJ" Raven said, momentarily breaking in to the conversation with her parents.

[Remy] Remy stood, hoping that someone would come and screw up so they'd have something else to focus on. Maybe Dez could such out Piotr's life force or soemthing - that should be distracting.

[John] He frowned at the other students. he wasn't sure what he expected upon coming here. But, none of them were anything like his little girl.

[Mystique] "I left my side of our room a mess. I'm going to go and *clean* it up a bit so that when you get there on the tour, you won't think I'm such a slob."

[Remy] "um...chere...Remy's gonna go out for a quick smoke, OK?" He smiled sheepishly over at TJ.

[Colossus] Piotr switched in to russian and said "So we are spectating some special moment again" to Doug

[Nocturne] Talia turned to Raven. "OH! And this is my roommate raven!"

[Cypher] He saw a way out! "Did you need any help, Raven?"

[Nocturne] Her eyes widened at raven's implications. "Yeah, yeah, good idea."

[Mystique] Raven smiled at TJ's parents and held out her hand.

[Cypher] "Seems we're making a habit of it..."

[Colossus] "would you mind me giving you a one, as i took your last pack" Piotr said to Remy

[Nocturne] She turned to Remy. "You sure? Why not come on the tour?"

[Christine] Christine frowned at Dez's comment. That sounded like she was eluding to something. But she was just kissing that boy...so...oh what to think."

[Rogue] ((brb))

[John] John shook the dark haired girls hand. "Nice to meet you Raven." At least TJ was making friends.

[Remy] Remy winked at Piotr. "Always 'ave access to more." He turned to TJ, reaching out to stroke her arm before jerking his hand back again as John's eyes narrowed. "Remy'll catch up to y' ok?"

[Mystique] "It's really nice to meet both of you," Raven said.

[confizzle] ((damn I'm gone for a bit and miss all the fun ))

[Mystique] "TJ's a great roommate. We have a lot of fun."

[Nocturne] Talia frowned at Remy. "Ok, if you want."

[Rogue] "Tons of fun at this place." Rogue winked.

[John] John smiled. He liked this girl. Even if she seemed a bit, rushed?

[Christine] "Nice to meet you too." she nodded at Raven. Now that seemed like a nice girl, even though she was dressed oddly.

[Colossus] Piotr thought what the hell, and walked to the big man, helding out his hand, "Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin, well people call me Peter"

[Mystique] "Well, I better go straighten up. I can be a real slob sometimes." Raven said sheepishly. "I hope you like the tour."

[John] John took the large boys hand. "John. Good to meet you Peter." He liked this guy. Why couldn't TJ hang out with this guy?

[Remy] "Be back in a moment, chere." Remy smiled at her and turned, heading for the patio.

Remy exits from this room

[Nocturne] She watched Remy leave. she would have liked him to come and gotten to know her parents.

[Colossus] damn, cant leave anymore Piotr thought

[Rogue] Rogue rubbed her shoulders. "Ouch, I think I got neck cramp from carrying that keg back to the beverage center."

[Christine] Christine stepped closer to Talia and put an arm around her. "Well...you seem to have some nice friends here, dear."

[John] John noticed the dissappointed look on Talia's face as Remy left. "I could use a smoke myself." He said, and began to head out the way he saw the boy go.

[Christine] "John..." christine sighed as she watched him leave.

[Cypher] With everyone going every which way, Doug wasn't sure where he should be...

[Colossus] Piotr smiled as TJ's father walked to the same direction where Remy went

[Christine] Hopefully the boy was quick.

[Colossus] "why dont you come and say hi too" Piotr said to Doug

[Mystique] Raven backed away and found Doug. "Yeah, you can help if you want. I've got to hide everything." she said under her breath.

[Nocturne] "Daddy," TJ moved over to him. "Be nice." she pleaded with her eyes.

[Cypher] "I've already introduced m..." he shook his head and switched to russian. "I introduced myself at the door."

[John] "I'm always nice Princess," He gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Show your Mom around. I'll catch up with you."

[John] He headed out the door.

John exits from this room

[Cypher] "Yeah... sounds like a plan."

[Colossus] "right", if they leave what the hell am i supposed to do... Piotr thought

[Christine] "So...how are you all liking it here?" Christine smiled at the assembled lot of them. What was that nice Doug boy saying?

[Mystique] "Okay, let's go"

[Nocturne] She turned to everyone. Gah, this was going terribly.

[confizzle] ((so T.J.'s parents are here?))

[Cypher] ((yep!))

[Nocturne] ((yes))

[Christine] ((yep))

[Colossus] "Better in here then out there" Piotr said to the woman

[Cypher] "You know, I think I left some of my Ma... school books up there..."

[Colossus] ((she does know that we are mutants right?))

[Rogue] "So have anythign fun planned for your rents their T.J.?" Rogue asked making conversation

[Nocturne] She rubbed her face with both hands.

[Cypher] He really needed to work on that whole 'lying' thing...

[Christine] ((her daughter is blue. She knows this isn't your average school))

[Colossus] "man, you are such an bad liar" Piotr said to Doug

[Nocturne] "I was gonna show them around, ya know?" she told Dez. "Uh, Mom, wanna take a look around?"

[Cypher] He waved again. "Nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy the tour!"

[confizzle] ((what fun, studies in prep for whenever Jamie's parent comes))

[Christine] Christine had a lot of questions for her daughter. "Would love to, honey."

[Cypher] He took off after Raven

Cypher exits from this room

[Colossus] FUCK piotr thought

[Christine] "Well thanks Doug." She watched as he hightailed it out of there. John had that affect sometimes.

[Colossus] Piotr went and sitted to the couch

[Christine] She walked out of the room and into the foyer with
her daughter.

[Rogue] "Mrs. T.J. if you need anything while you are staying, please don't hesitate to ask." she said in her sweetest tone. "We are a family here, afterall."

[Nocturne] "Ok, well, this is the rec room..." TJ led her mother out of the room, hoping they could completely ignore the fact that she'd been caught with Remy on top of her..

[Rogue] Rogue joined Piotr over at the couch. "So big, metal and brooding, whatcha got planned for today?"

[Colossus] "wow, arent you one honey tongue" Piotr muttered to Rogue

[Christine] "Oh thanks dear!" She smiled over her shoulder.
Nice girl...different hair.

[Colossus] ((how do i create the room?))

[Rogue] "Parents aren't bad, just gotta know how to sweet talk them...older people in general really." she said to Piotr

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

In TJ and Ravens room:

[Mystique] Raven is parked in here while she cleans up their room carefully concealing any tequila bottles, pot smoking paraphenalia or other incriminiating items.

[Cypher] "So, what do we need to hide?"

[Mystique] .

[Mystique] It keeps eating my posts!

[Cypher] ...and Doug helps out! being that ever so helpful person he is! (although he avoids touching anything that might be an undergarment)

[Mystique] Raven is parked here while she cleans up tequila bottles, drug paraphenalia, and anything other incriminating items.

[Cypher] (( a little break wouldn't be the worst thing - i'm working on doug's myspace! woo! ))

[Mystique] ((woo!))

[Mystique] So Raven and Doug tidy up the room until it looks like the cleanest college students on the planet live there.

[Cypher] While the tension between them only grows!

[Mystique] As though it were a recursive algorithm, the tension increases at an exponetial rate!

[Cypher] Which is only natural, because the proximity of Raven's bed to their current position only complicates the geometry!

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

On the patio...

[Remy] Remy strides onto the patio, relieved to be out of that mess. Jesus, how was he supposed to know they were going to be early? What a shitty mess.

[Remy] He rummaged through his pockets coming up with a battered cigarette, lighting it he took several deep drags to calm himself.

[John] John stepped out on the patio slowly, hands in his pockets, eyeing the boy.

[Remy] Remy caught movement out of the corner of his eye. OH FUCK.

[John] He kept his gaze on him as he moved closer, leaning himself on the wall next to him. Pulling a cigarette out of his pack, he put it between his lips.

[John] "Have you got a light?"

[Remy] Remy fidgeted for a moment. "Um...oui." He touched the
end of TJ's dad cigarrette, snatching his hand away once it was alight.

[John] John raised an eyebrow, taking a look at his lit cigarette. "Useful talent you got there. They call you match boy?"

[Remy] Remy took a long drag off his cigarette. "Dat's actually one of de few names dey haven't called Remy."

[John] John leaned back, smoking, letting the silence envelope them.

[John] Christine had mentioned that TJ had a "friend" at school. Though, finding this punk with his little girl was about the last thing he expected.

[Remy] Oh this was a peach. He'd been pretty much dreading meeting TJ's dad since he saw the picture, and all he could say was the guy was even bigger in person. He hadn't felt this intimidated in his life. To top it all of catching him molesting his daughter? Just fucking great.

[John] He took a another long drag off his cigarette, slowly letting the smoke curl out of his mouth. If there was one thing he was good at, it was intimidation.

[Remy] "So...good drive?" he managed to croak out.

[John] "We flew." He took another drag.

[Remy] "Y' made good time, oui." Settling back into silence Remy groaned inwardly. Where the hell was TJ?

[John] Silence.

[John] John didn't answer. He slowly smoked the cigarette, not looking at Remy.

[John] "So what the hell kind of name is Remy?"

[Remy] "Ah...uh...its french." he stubbed his cigarette out and fished out another. "Didn' choose it myself, 'omme."

[John] Raising an eyebrow. "French eh? You from France or something?"

[Remy] "Non." Remy shook his head chuckling until he saw John's face, and cut it of immediately. "Remy's from N'awleans."

[John] "New Orleans?" takes a drag. "Thats a tough city, isn't it?"

[John] What the hell was this punk from New Orleans doing with HIS daughter?

[Remy] "Oui, it can be. Its also a very beautiful one...an' mardi gras, now dat's a time y'aren't gonna forget!"

[Remy] Ah shit...yeah maybe that wasnt' the thing to say.

[Remy] Remy ran a hand through his hair. He wasn't used to this 'talk with the parents' thing.

[John] "Mardi Gras? I bet it can be alot of fun, huh?" takes a drag. "You look like you like fun."

[Remy] Now Remy realized that he may not be the brightest boy in the bunch, but he knew a trap when he saw one. "Well...all of N'awleans is done up den...its quite de site."

[John] "I bet you've seen alot of it then."

[Remy] "Lived dere my whole life, till now, so oui." Remy sucked in another deep puff. Oh God, he pleaded in his mine, just finish your damn cigarrette and go away.

[John] "That where your parents live?"

[Remy] "Um...pretty sure, oui."

[John] He looked at the boy at that, taking a final drag off his cig, before letting it drop and stomping out with his boot.

[John] Obviously there was something up with this kids family, but he decided to let that drop for more pressing questions.

[Remy] Remy looked up...and up at the man's glowering face.

[Remy] Jesus this guy was tall...and big.

[John] He pulled out another cigarette, holding it out to Remy.

[Remy] And OH GREAT...he wanted another. Seeing no alternative he sparked it alight.

[John] He sucked on the cig to get it alight.

[John] "You and TJ seem to be close."

[Remy] He would have moved onto weed by now, but that was sure to get Mr. Crams fists down throats even more pissed.

[Remy] "Talia? She's a nice girl...we've got a lot in common..."

[Remy] "Don' think either of us were expectin' it really...it just 'appened."

[John] He turned to the kid, eyebrows raised. "You have alot in common?"

[Remy] "Oui..." His mind flew through the things that the did have in common...weed, the love of sex, skipping, skinny dipping. Shit. "Uh well - we're both mutants, neh?"

[John] He takes a long drag. "Seems to be common around here."

[Remy] "Yeah." he grinned sheepishly "Didn' know dat there were other people like dis before."

[John] "There are't many like my girl," John said, cigarette to his lips. "She's a special special person."

[Remy] "Dat's for sure..." Remy sucked in a breath the wrong way when he realized how that came out and started to choke on the smoke.

[John] John turned sharply. "What does that mean?"

[Remy] "Jus...Remy's never seen a girl like dat before. She's beautiful...unique...special." Crap this was working out just great. Would you like some salt with that foot Mr LeBeau?

[John] He narrowed his eyes, butturned away. "She is beautiful. Takes after her Mom in alot of ways."

[Remy] "Really? Remy always though' dat she took after her Da more..." He mentally kicked himself.

[John] John stopped.

[John] He scowled at the kid in front of him. He knew about what had happened with Talia, and he'd always known about Kurt. What the hell did this punk know?

[John] He took a long drag from his cigarette, allowing the awkward silence to return.

[Remy] Remy watched the big man fidget. Oh yeah, nothing like dropping all his cards in front of this guy.

[Remy] The silence draged on and Remy found a thin trickle of sweat running down his back. Lord, let someone come out and end this torture.

[John] He was getting annoyed with this kid. The fact that he stood there smoking, unable to even meet John's eye made him even more aggrivated.

[John] He hadn't even taken his sunglasses off once.

[Remy] "So, a lot colder up 'ere dan 'ome, neh?" Remy shivered in demonstration. Maybe they could go inside. Where there were other people.

[Remy] Where someone would notice if John tried to kill him.

[John] John ignored Remy's question. He was done playing. It was time to cut to the chase.

[John] "What exactly is going on between you and my daughter?"

[Remy] Remy's heart lurched to a stop. "What d' y' mean? We've been datin' for about two months. Talia is very special t' me."

[John] "We've gone over how special she is," he said. "How unlike other girls she is. What exactly is this?"

[Remy] Shit. How was he supposed to explain this to him? "'ow do you put a label on dis sort of thin'? We care for each other. Remy woul' never..." he was going to say hurt her - but he'd already done that hadn't he? "Look, don' know 'ow to explain dis 'omme? 'ow would y' explain 'ow y' feel about her mom

[John] He was becoming increasingly annoyed with Remy's inability to look at him.

[John] His eyebrows shot up. "Are you telling me you love her?"

[Remy] Remy sucked down one last drag. "Oui, dats what I'm sayin."

[John] John wasn't sure what to think. He couldn't trust this kid.

[John] He took a drag off his cigarette, looking back at Remy. "You better not be screwing with me here."

[John] "And you especially had better not be screwing with her."

[Remy] Pouring his heart out to people, never mind a stranger that was on the verge of killing him wasn't really Remy's style. He was fidgiting, tugging at his hair every few minutes. "Non."

[Remy] "don' think dat would be good for my 'eath"

[John] "I would do anything for that little girl, Remy," John looked straight into the kids sunglass covered eyes. "Absolutely anything. And I don't think theres a doctor talented enough to help you if I ever find out youi hurt her."

[Remy] "Dat's de way it should be." He folded his arms and looked at John. "Glad she 'as a dad like y' to look out for 'er.

[John] "Glad you think so." He smiled a bit at Remy. "Don't think this shit is working, boy."

[Remy] Remy sighed at looked down at his feet clad in scuffed loafers. He'd never felt this...white trash...before. It was putting him at a real disadvantage.

[John] "You think I'm just gonna trust your word? You don;t have the balls to look me in the eye, kid," John told him. "This is my daughter we're talking about. I trust her. But I know her. And I'm not gonna sit around and let some hick punk take advantage of her naivete."

[Remy] Remy felt his ire rise at that. Balls? That was something Remy had ALWAYS had in abundance. Sides which, this guy had a blue, golden eyed, tailed kid, what was he going to really say. He drug his sunglasses off and fixed John with a glare of his own, red on black eyes snapping. "Better?"

[Remy] "An' Remy's not takin' advantage of nothin. Y're little girl 'as 'im wrapped around 'er little finger."

[John] John was impressed. Upon seeing the boys eyes, it was obvious why he'd hidden them. It also seemed to answer that hanging "what do they have in common" question a tad better.

[John] Hell, the he'd challenged the kid, and the kid'd stood up to him. That deserved something.

[John] He smirked at the last bit Remy said. "Yeah. She's good at that."

[Remy] Remy almost trembled with relief. "yeah." He said returning the smile.

[John] John took a final drag, and dropped the butt to the ground, shuddering slightly at a cool breeze. "I'm not made for this northeastern weather. Don't know how you kids'll survive."

[Remy] "Remy neither. Dis is insane. Why would anyone wan'
to live 'ere, neh?"

[Remy] At the wry look John sent him he shrugged "well permenantly..."

[John] He shook his head. "I think I'll head in and find the girls." He began to head inside.

[Remy] Remy heaved a sigh of relief and followed him inside.

[John] Turning back to Remy, "The threat still stands, kid. Don't forget that. God himself couldn't stop me if you hurt her."

[John] He turned away again, back into the building.

[Remy] Remy stopped dead in his tracks, watching John carefully with his eyes. "deal." he muttered under his breath.

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

On the mom tour....

[Nocturne] She led her mom out into the foyer. 'And this is the
foyer. Where the door is."

[Christine] Christine looked over the wood work and artwork. Not a thing had changed it seemed since the last time she was here.

[Nocturne] "Yeah, and around here is the dining room," she led her mother that way.

[Nocturne] Anything to just not talk about Remy.

[Christine] "yes, I remember it here." she smiled at her
daughter.

[Christine] "It was a really long drive, do you think we could sit for a minute?"

[Nocturne] "Oh, sure. Do you want something to drink or something?"

[Nocturne] "We could go into the kitchen. They have donuts too!"

[Christine] Christine watched her daughter. She looked...older somehow.

[Christine] "A water would be nice."

[Nocturne] Talia led her mother into the kitchen. 'Just water? We have, like, everything. Xavier keeps this place well stocked."

Colossus enters this room

[Colossus] Piotr walked past the people while walking to his room

[Christine] "I think after that drive I've had enough coffee and stuff to last me. Just water would be lovely."

[Nocturne] "He even buys these little Panda cookies from Japan or something. They have cream in them. They're SO good"

[Nocturne] She shrugged and filled a glass at the tap, before handing it to her mother.

[Nocturne] She opened the refrigerator and pulled out some iced tea. "Want something to eat? I bet it was long getting
here."

[Christine] She watched her daughter bustle around. There was a sense of independance there that she hadn't had when she had left home. Somehow she had expected the same girl to be here when she came...but she was different. It was subtle but there.

[Christine] "That's OK...we stopped at a drive through about 2 hours ago."

[Christine] Christine sat on one of the stools that was by the counter. "So...I thought that you and Remy had broken up?"

[Nocturne] "Oh, ok." TJ sat next to her mother at the table, sipping her iced tea.

[Nocturne] Gah, great just whatshe didnt want to talk about. "Yeah, well, we got back together."

[Nocturne] "Sure you dont want a donut or something?"

[Christine] "I see...no thanks honey." She sipped at her water, wondering how to broach the topic. "So you two seem close."

[Nocturne] "Uhh...yeah, I guess," OH GOD. What did her Mom know?

[Croc] ((mind if i come and get a coke?))

[Christine] "Remy seems like an interesting boy...where is he from?"

[Nocturne] "Louisianna?" TJ told her. "New Orleans, thats where that is right?"

[Colossus] Piotr walked towards the fridge in his metal form

[Christine] She watched her daughter fidget. She knew her
daughter - this was the look she'd gotten on her face when they'd caught her with a bunch of candy under her bed.

[Colossus] noticing the family TJ "crap" Piotr said and turned back to normal

[Nocturne] Talia noticed Piotr. OH a way out. "Hey Pete."

[Colossus] "Hello TJ" Piotr said, "hows the tour going?"

[Christine] "Oh...yes New Orleans is in Louisianna." New ORLEANS? Sin city?!? This was just getting better and better.

[Nocturne] "Not bad," she told him. She looked to her mother. She looked...well....not so good.

[Colossus] Piotr opened the fridge and took a coke out of the fridge closing it

[Nocturne] She lifted her smaller finger to her mouth and started chewing on the nail. This was great.

[Christine] She eyed the boy that had been silver a minute ago. "You have a lovely school here." She hoped that the boy would leave so she could get some info out of TJ before her dad came back.

Croc exits from this room

[Christine] "So how old is Remy?" She pulled Talia's finger from her mouth without even thinking about it.

[Colossus] "So we have" Piotr said and thought, should i leave or not? Hmm they both look kind of annoyed, maybe ill just
leave

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes at her mother as she pulled her hand down. "Just turned 20."

[Colossus] "Well, back to meditation" Piotr said, waved his hand to TJ, And before walking out turned in to metal again

[Christine] Oh well that was good at least...he'd looked older than that in a way. Very worldly. "So..." This was so damned akward, and with kids popping in and out of here like jacks in the box she'd better just blurt it out. "Talia, I think that maybe we should go to a clinic or something while I am up here

[Nocturne] "Clinic?' Oh god. Not this. Not this talk. "What for?"

[Christine] "Well...you are getting older now" She dusted imaginary crumbs off the surface of the counter. "And, maybe its time that we looked at options...like the pill, or the patch or something."

[Christine] "you know, just in case."

[Nocturne] "MOM!" Oh my god. Oh my god. "Mom....no..."

[Christine] "Talia, I am sorry, but I am not going to sit here and watch you make the same mistakes that I did. You need to be careful. We should go tommorrow morning, I know of a good clinic that is nearby."

[Nocturne] "GAH Mom, I don't even want to talk about this!"

[Christine] Christine fixed her daughter with a stern look. "Talia, I am a nurse. Maybe I should have looked after this earlier but I didn't. But after seeing you and Remy...well...its a good idea. I agree that its best to just wait, but I want you to be protected if you get carried away at some point in time

[Christine] in the future" Far in the future she hoped.

[Nocturne] She put her head in her hands, covering her eyes. Should she tell her?

[Nocturne] "Just.....just don't worry about it!"

[Christine] "I think that Dr. Smythe might even still be there - she was just wonderful...its a bit embarrasing, but it will be
fine."

[Christine] "I'll call and make an appointment for us right now" Christine dug in her purse for her cell phone. "Do you have a phone book in here somewhere?"

[Croc] ((Just use the CONDOM))

[Nocturne] "NO! Mom! I-"

[Nocturne] "Don't worry about it, ok?"

[Christine] "What?" She looked at her daughter finally.

[Christine] "Why are you being so stubborn about this Talia?"

[Nocturne] TJ finally just put her head down on the table. It'd been, what? An hour since her parents arrived? She had a headache.

[Christine] She placed her phone down on the counter. "Look, I know that this isn't the sort of thing that you want to talk about with your mother, but that boy is...well...he's charming isnt' he? And I don't want you getting into a situation."

[Nocturne] "I'm not going to get into a situation! Don't you trust me?"

[Christine] She placed one hand over TJ's smiling softly at her. "I know that you may think that now sweetheart - but one day you may find that you want to do more than kiss. And then where will you be? Birth control doesn't work right away - you need to be on it for a while first."

[Nocturne] IT DIDNT WORK RIGHT AWAY??? TJ put her head on the table again.

[Nocturne] Thank GOD her mother wasn't a mind reader.

[Christine] Christine watched her daughter lay her head down. Talia could be such a drama queen at times.

[Christine] "It's not a big deal, sweetie. All young women have to go through this at one point."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt Wagner was on his way out. He didn't normal dress in his Roman collar at the school, but since he was supposed to meet with the bishop, he'd dressed for the occassion.

[Mr.Wagner] He was going to stop in the kitchen and grab a bit to each and then go.

[Mr.Wagner] He could hear voices through the door and that gave him a moment to pause but then he shrugged and pushed open the door anyway.

[Christine] Out of the corner of her eye, Christine noticed someone entering the kitchen. She looked up..and her heart stopped.

[Nocturne] Talia heard the door open and looked up. Brilliant. As if this wasn't awkward enough.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt stood frozen in the doorway, not sure what to do or how he was not finding himself in this situation.

[Mr.Wagner] He wondered which one of them would speak first. He wondered what they would say.

Nocturne enters this room

[Nocturne] She smirked inwardly at her mothers expression. Now who was uncomfortable?

[Christine] Christine drew in one long shuddering breath. This was a moment she had never prepared herself for.

[Nocturne] "Mom, that's Wagner."

[Christine] She looked to her daughter a minute, then back at
Kurt. Of course she knew who this was.

[Mr.Wagner] "Hello Miss Palmer." Mr. Wagner said, resisting the urge to correct TJ, that it would have been better to call him "Professor Wagner" or at least Mr. Wagner.

[Christine] Christine gave Kurt a forced smile. Miss Palmer? She figured they knew each other better than that. "Hi Kurt."

[Mr.Wagner] "Hello Christine. How are you?"

[Christine] Jesus, what the hell do you say?

[Mr.Wagner] "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," Mr. Wagner said, "I could come back."

[Christine] "I'm well," she noticed the collar. "Yourself?"

[Nocturne] TJ shrugged. "You're not interrupting anything. Just showing Mom around."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt watched Christine's eyes flick to his clerical collar and then away. Unconsciouly, he pullled at it as though it was too tight.

[Mr.Wagner] "More of the same. Trying to fight the good fight, this time with Charles Xavier. You remember I told you about him right?

[Christine] "Oh, yes, I think so," Christine said. This was....horrible.

[Nocturne] Talia noticed the tension between the two, and began to feel it herself. "I, uh, I think I'm gonna go see what's up with Remy and Dad."

Nocturne exits from this room

[Christine] Christine watched her daughter go. Damn. Now what?

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner swallowed hard. "I didn't know. I didn't know you'd... But, she's mine isn't she?"

[Christine] She couldn't meet his gaze, and could feel tears slightly as he asked. "Yes," she let out, in barely a whisper.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt gazed at the door TJ had just left though as though an she'd left and imprint there. "She's beautiful," Kurt said. "If I'd known I'd... I wouldn't have..."

[Mr.Wagner] "Why did I never know?"

[Christine] "Thats why I didn't tell you," Christine told him. "You didn't love me. A baby wouldn't change that."

[Christine] "Would it have really changed, Kurt? If I had told you? You'd have come to Arizona?"

[Mr.Wagner] For a moment, Kurt was silent, conflicted. "The Archdiocese of New York, they said I could attend seminary. I would have been the first of my kind to do so. I... I had to go." He said it slowly as though it were painful.

[Christine] "You chose, Kurt. And that's fine," Christine told him.

[Christine] "You got what you wanted," she was still quite shocked at the collar to be honest. She knew he was devoutm but JEEZ. "And Talia had a happy life."

[Mr.Wagner] "But even afterwards. You never tried to find me? Never wanted tell me?"

[Christine] Dammit. "I-" Dammit, she really didn't have an excuse. "I'm sorry, Kurt."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt sunk down on one of the kitchen stools. "I just wish I could have been a part of her life." he said.

[Christine] "I'm so sorry. I never should have kept her from you." tears started to pour down her cheeks. "We just...I didn't know what to do. We worked so hard to keep her well protected. And hidden."

[Mr.Wagner] "And your life. I may not have loved you in the way you wanted me to, but that didn't mean I ever stopped thinking about you or caring about you."

[Christine] "But what is that Kurt? I wanted marriage. I wanted a family. What, would we live in your rectory or something?"

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt sighed. "No. It would have been impossible. As it is I don't act as a traditional parish priest. Who would come?"

[Mr.Wagner] "Would you come to church if someone who looked like me was officiating? I think not. So instead I get "special assignments". "

[Christine] She smiled a bit at his joke, but only momentarily. "I loved you Kurt. I loved you so much."

[Mr.Wagner] "And I wanted to return that love. I so dealy did."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt took Christine by the shoulders and pulled her into a tight embrace.

[Christine] "But you didn't," she sighed. "Did you have a happy life Kurt? Are you happy?"

paws exits from this room

John enters this room

[Christine] She was a bit surprised when he pulled her into a hug. She reciprocated, closing her eyes. God, he smelled the same. It felt so comfortable, as if the past 18 odd years had never even passed.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt pulled her closer. "I am happy. And I am happy that I finally was able to meet Talia Josephine."

[John] This place was worse than a rabbits warren. He thought that he heard Christines voice coming from a room and walked down the hall, Remy still following him. He walked into the...kitchen...and stopped dead at the sight before him.

Remy enters this room

[John] There was little mistaking exactly who his wife was pressed against right at the minute.

[Remy] Remy pulled up a little behind John, peeking around his bulk. "Merde."

[Christine] Christine noticed John enter, and let go of Kurt. 'John" she wiped the tears from her eyes.

[Remy] That was bound to put John in a better mood. Well - but maybe it would turn some of the heat off of him. And where the hell was TJ anyway?

[Mr.Wagner] "I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you Christine. And for TJ." Kurt said.

[Mr.Wagner] He was surprised when Christine, instead of answering, pulled away.

[John] John strode over to Christine, glowering at the blue man before him. He put one arm around Christine's shoulders and looked down at Kurt. "So you must be Kurt." he ground out.

[John] So this was the prick that had left Christine in a lurch.

[Christine] She looked between the two. "Kurt, this is my husband John." PLEASE be nice.

[Remy] Remy leaned back on one of the counters, determined to try and stay as invisible as possible.

[Mr.Wagner] It was the large voice grinding out his name as he loomed over the two of them. Instinctively he pushed Christine behind him.

[Mr.Wagner] "Kurt Wagner, I am one of the professors here at the school." he said. Kurt tentively held out a hand.

[Christine] Christine stepped up to John, placing her hands on his chest. He looked ready to kill. "Maybe it's time we find out where we're staying?"

[John] John nearly growled at Kurt yanked Christine from out under his arm and stood between the two of them. "I'm John. Her husband. TJ's father." He took the proffered hand, and squeezed till he felt the bones creak. It was wierd touching a hand so much like his daughters.

[Remy] At the word "father" something clicked in Remy's head. He did a double take of wangers clothes. Wow. That was big news.

[John] He looked down at Christine his jaw still clenched, releasing Kurts hand to lay it on her back. "There was a hotel about 5 miles back. How about that?"

[Christine] She smiled at John. "Thats perfect. We should get settled in."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt backed away to stand next to Remy.

[Mr.Wagner] "Can you keep it a secret?" he asked in a low voice.

[Remy] Remy looked over in suprize at wagner. "Sure..." he muttered back.

[John] "Do you think that maybe TJ would like a little break from here? I think that the hotel has a pool." He glared over her head at Remy again. "It would be nice to spend some time under the same roof with her again."

[Christine] "I think thats a fantastic idea, honey." she looked around the room. Where'd Talia gone off to? "I'm sure she'd love it."

[John] "Yeah." John stared Remy down again. "It would be good for her, I think."

[Mr.Wagner] "Would you like me to try and find her for you?"
Mr. Wagner offered.

[Remy] Remy swallowed hard at the thought of being alone in the room with both of her parents.

[Nocturne] TJ enters the room. "THERE you are!" She says heading to Remy, but coming to a bit of a stop.

[Nocturne] HOLY CRAP you could cut the tension in here with a knife.

[Remy] Remy held out one arm to her and then dropped it back to his side, feeling oddly on trial here.

[John] "Your mother and I were just talking, its been a long day, and we'd like to head back to the hotel now."

[John] John stepped over to TJ, rubbing her back. "So how about you go and grab a few things and we'll head out."

[Nocturne] "Oh, already? Well, that's cool. You're coming back tomorrow, right?"

[Nocturne] She looked up at her father, "Wait, you want me to come?? Why?"

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner wondered why he was still there. He wouldn't have minded catching up with Christine some more. Really catching up, in a place where they could sit and talk.

[Remy] Remy sighed. This should go well.

[Mr.Wagner] He listened to the tone of TJ's voice. She didn't want to go. He shut his eyes and sighed.

[Christine] Christine looked at John. She could tell Talia was not interested.

[Christine] "Sweetie, we've come a long way. We thought it'd be nice to spend the night as a family?"

[Mr.Wagner] "Um, Herr Redhorn, I don't know if Talia should be staying off campus while the semester is in session." Mr. Wagner said.

[Mr.Wagner] He winced slightly. He always sounded so much more German when he was nervous.

[Christine] She bit her lip and turned to Kurt. Oh jeez. She needed to step in quick. 'It's just one night, Kurt."

[John] "Excuse me?" John turned to him with a frown. "Are you telling me that you aren't going to let her spend one night with her family . She hasn't seen us in months!"

[Mr.Wagner] "Though I do understand how you might want some family time, it might be best if Talia stayed here. There are reasons. The professor has reasons."

[Nocturne] TJ looked back and forth. Oh god....

[Nocturne] She stepped up to her father. "It's ok, Daddy. You guys go."

[John] John glowered at Kurt. Oh so this guy was going to tell him what he could or couldn't do with his little girl?

[Nocturne] She was a bit relieved actually. She didn't want to leave, especially since she was SURE Remy wasn't invited.

[John] "No princess. This isn't a prison. They don't have any right to tell you that you can't spend time with your mother and father."

[Mr.Wagner] "It is for her protection." Mr Wagner said.

[Remy] Remy took a chance and slipped one hand inside of TJ's, squeezing tightly to show his support.

[Nocturne] She looked to Remy, and then to her Dad. She bit her lip. "I wanna stay."

[Mr.Wagner] "This isn't Arizona. This is New York. And we have taken every measure possible to keep our students safe."

[John] "Her mother and I have cared for this little girl her WHOLE life." He broke off, looking to TJ with a frown. "What?"

[Christine] Christine noticed Remy taking TJs hand. *sigh* They weren't getting her out.

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner sighed. "I cannot guarantee that safey outside the school."

[Nocturne] "You guys go, enjoy the hotel. Its not like I won't see you tomorrow."

[John] "She's done fine without your protection for years. She's got her mother and I."

[Mr.Wagner] "But," Mr. Wagner held up a finger, "This school is not a prison. I cannot force her to stay."

[Mr.Wagner] "And TJ is an adult. I do not believe you can force her to come with you."

[Mr.Wagner] "Therefore, it would seem that the decision should be hers. Not mine and not yours. I am sorry Herr Redhorn, Christine."

[John] John scowled "You are just scaring her. She doesn't want to do badly in school."

[John] "Its none of your business what happens with our family."

[Mr.Wagner] Mr. Wagner had started to turn away. He turned back. "Talia does very well in her classes here. It has nothing to do with it."

[Christine] Christine looked her little girl over. Was she an adult? She sighed. God, where had the time gone? Here she was, standing in the kitchen watching her daughters BOYFRIEND give her comfort....wasn't she strting kindergarten just yesterday?

[Christine] She grabbed her hubands arm, pullig him back to her. "John, honey, maybe it's time we go. We can come back in the morning."

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner turned to TJ, who was standing next to Remy. "What do you want to do?" he asked.

[Remy] Remy slid his hand out of her grasp and rested it around her waist. Sure John scared the living shit out of him, but TJ was obviously upset, and he wanted to be there for her.

[Nocturne] She put her head down a bit, twirling a piece of hair in her fingers. "I wanna stay."

[John] John looked at TJ with that punk cozing up to her. What the hell had happened in two short months? This was why he thought it would be a bad idea for her to come.

[Nocturne] She felt bad. She knew her parents had come a long way. But, at the same time, like, what difference did it make where she slept?

[John] Why did she have to grow up so fast? She was his little girl.

[John] It had never meant anything that he hadn't actually physically fathered her. She was ALWAYS going to be his little princess.

[Mr.Wagner] "You have your answer," Mr. Wagner said. "It's not easy seeing our children grow up." He put his hand on TJ's
shoulder for a second and then turned back towards the kitchen.

[Mr.Wagner] He was SUPPOSED to be here to grab something to eat after all. Originally he'd been in a hurry.

[John] "I'll...I'll go get the car." John strode up to TJ. "We'll see you tommorrow princess."

[Christine] Christine looked between her husband and her daughter.

[John] He pressed a quick kiss to her forehead, shooting Remy a warning glance.

[Nocturne] She gave her father a hug, "Thanks for coming, Dad. We'll do breakfast or something tomorrow. Remy'll come too." She gave him a pleading look.

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner watched out of the corner of his eye as he put together a ham and cheese sandwich. He was going to have to eat on the way now. But maybe he'd helped and that made it worth it.

[John] "Yeah...sure." Like he wanted any of his precious time with Talia to be interrupted. But whatever made her happy.

[Christine] Christine stepped up to her daughter. She pulled her into a hug. "We'll see you tomorrow, sweetie, ok? I'll cal you when we get to the hotel to give you the number, just in case.

[John] John strode out the door.

John exits from this room

[Christine] She slid a glance to Remy, then back to her
daughter. Leaning in to her ear "Just be careful, ok sweeheart? Remember what your father and i told you."

[Remy] Remy had backed off to let TJ say goodbye but returned to his place by her side once they were done.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt stood up from rummaging from the crisper drawer for an apple.

[Nocturne] TJ's eyes widened a bit "JESUS Mom!" she spat through her teeth, eyes glancing to Remy quick.

[Christine] She chuckled a bit. "Oh stop. Just be good."

[Remy] "Y're show is comin' on in two minutes, chere." He just wanted to get out of here and cuddle with her a little...this had been exausting.

[Nocturne] "Is it? Shit!" She noticed her mothers look. "Um, I mean, darn...let's go!"

[Mr.Wagner] Suprising himself, he stood expectantly at the counter, his hands resting on either side of him.

[Christine] She watched her daughter run off with her boyfriend. God, would she ever get used to that? TJ was 18! 18!!

[Christine] He gaze shifted to Kurt. They were alone again. "Well, I suppose I had better head off..."

[Mr.Wagner] "Christine, it's..."

[Mr.Wagner] He wasn't sure what to say. "It was good to see you again." he said at last.

[Christine] She smiled sadly at that. "It was good to see you too, Kurt."

[Mr.Wagner] "I'm sorry things weren't different. TJ is... She's really great. She must have really great parents."

[Christine] "She's the light of my life, Kurt," Christine stared deeply into his eyes. "Thank you."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt walked around the counter. They had been such friends, he and Christine. And maybe more even? He didn't know. He'd been trying to discerne his priestly vocation the whole time and so his time with her was nothing but conflicted.

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner held out a hand toward Christine.

[Remy] ((and little does christine know, but Remy's already got his hand of TJ's shirt))

[Remy] ((Up))

[Mr.Wagner] "Thank you for letting her come here, to this school. I never would have met her otherwise."

[Christine] She took his hand, still looking in his eyes. Eyes that for the past 18 years, she'd looked into at every bedtime, and for every boo boo, the reminder of who she'd left behind.

[Mr.Wagner] "We can still be friends, you know, Christine. I can become a part of your daughter's life. I'd like that."

[Mr.Wagner] "But it's up to you, and to TJ."

[Christine] She broke eye contact. "That's not really up to me, Kurt."

[Christine] "I-I'm glad she got to meet you."

[Mr.Wagner] He took her hand in his, squeezing it tight. "Me too."

[Mr.Wagner] He wasn't sure what to do or say after that and stood in awkward silence.

[Christine] She could hear a honk from outside. "John's impatient. I really should head out."

[Mr.Wagner] He wanted to tell Christine that he would protect her daughter like a father should, beyond what he'd promised the professor. That no matter what, TJ would never be alone or without the things she needed.

[Christine] Thinking quickly, she dug through her purse, pulling out her wallet. "I know its not much consolation, but," she handed him a small worn picture, taken on TJ's first birthday. "I have hundreds."

[Mr.Wagner] Instead he looked in the direction of the car horn and said, "Oh, yeah, you should go."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt took the tiny dogeared photo and smiled. "She was cute." he said.

[Mr.Wagner] "I looked like this when I was a kid. Minus the pink." he looked up with a smile.

[Christine] "Oh yeah. But a handful." she laughed.

[Mr.Wagner] "She started climbing before she could crawl right?"

[Christine] She laughed, then sombered. Leaning up, she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Take care of her for me?"

[Mr.Wagner] "I promise I will."

[Christine] She smiled, and began walking backward toward the door. With a small wave, she turned, and headed out toward the car.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt watched Christine leave and then looked down at the picture in his hand. He stared at it a long time. She looked so much like him. And yet, he could still see so much of her mother. It was amazing.

[Mr.Wagner] And now, seeing TJ as a young woman she looked even more like Christine.

[Mr.Wagner] He looked around the kitchen. What was he supposed to be doing there anyway?

[Mr.Wagner] Oh, right. Sandwich. Dinner. Drive. He had an appointment that he was now horribly late for. It wasn't easy being the Catholic Church's only ordained mutant priest.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt packed up his meal quickly and grabbed a bottle of water. He threw the whole mess into his back and picked it up.

[Mr.Wagner] He left the kitchen, ready to make the best of his evening. He tucked the photo of TJ into the breast pocket of his suit jacket so that it rested over his heart.

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

And while all that is happening...in the rec room

[Rogue] Rogue screams to Jamie. "HEY!" finally someone fun

[Jamie] ((you can exit and create one croc))

[Colossus] ((HOW DO I CREATE THE FUCKING ROOM, IS IT THAT HARD TO ANSWER?)

[Colossus] Crocodile Hunter was starting to loose his temper

[Jamie] "Umm...have I missed anything interesting?" Jamie walked into the room

[Rogue] ((i don't know how to do it..sorry.))

Colossus exits from this room

[Rogue] "Nothing really...T.J.s parents are in town." she answered, "Oh and its shark week on t.v."

[Colossus] Piotr didnt say a word, just standed up and left the room

Colossus exits from this room

[Rogue] "Plotr is his usual charming self, as you can see." she laughed it off. "Just because you are made of metal doesn't
mean you have to be a tool." she shrugged and waived Jamie to come sit and chill.

[Jamie] "T.J.'s parents are in town, is Remy still alive?"

[Rogue] "From what I saw...he's breathing..."

[Jamie] "Damn, I lost that bet then...."

Croc enters this room

[Rogue] Rogue laughed. "Don't worry, the day is still young."

twitch enters this room

[Jamie] "Hmm...yeah...Shark week sounds interesting though."
Jamie plopped down on the couch.

[Rogue] Rogue slumped down further, "this place is kinda boring sometimes."

[Rogue] "Ima go see what Raven is up to" she said as she flew off the couch and headed out th edoor

Rogue exits from this room

twitch exits from this room

Rogue enters this room

[Rogue] Rogue returned "guess shes not there." she said
ploping back on the couch

Croc enters this room

[Jamie] "Welcome back."

[Rogue] "Good to be back."

[Jamie] "I think this place may be boring because I don't have
enough dupes around to brighten up the place."

[Jamie] "But on other topics, I wonder if Bowling is on.." Jamie grabbed the remote

[Rogue] "Make a lesbian one." she gestured

[Jamie] "I don't think I can make a female dupe, Dez.....that'd
be odd anyway...."

[Rogue] "one can dream, can't they."

[Rogue] "So when are your rents gonna come and visit?"

[Jamie] "It'd be rather odd to see a version of me walk around
with Boobs, I'd probably need a psychologist after that..."

[Jamie] "My mom is gonna come and visit in a week or so"

Croc enters this room

[Rogue] "Sweet! I'll be on my best behavior. Scouts Honor."

[Jamie] "What is your best behavior, Dez?"

[Rogue] "I haven't figured that out yet."

[Rogue] "Probably...silghtly less impish."

[Jamie] "Hmm...well I'm sure my mom could deal with any
behavior here, I mean she had to deal with me for serveral years." Jamie smirked

[Rogue] "Touche."

[Rogue] "So whats new in your world?"

[Jamie] "Arggh..." Jamie sighed as he contiuned to flip the
channels "There really is nothing to do around here most of the time."

[Rogue] "You ain't kiddin." she sighed back. "In NYC, I was as busy as a beaver, and NOT the good kind."

[Jamie] "Your previous life sounded entertaining..."

Elizabeth enters this room

[Rogue] "It was a blast....I guess I was kinda partied out, thats why I came here."

[Elizabeth] ((I was told ta come i here :p))

[Rogue] Rogue looked at the girl..."Who are you?" she asked
politely

[Jamie] "If you could find somewhere in between the partying
and the schoolwork."

[Rogue] ((LOL are you for chat, or for RP?))

[Elizabeth] "Name's Elizabeth," Elizabth says, holding out her
hand in proper polite British style

[Elizabeth] ((rp of course!!))

[Rogue] "Dez" she replied looking awkwardly at the hand. "I
can't do the hand shake thing, no glove...but a pleasure I'm sure."

[Jamie] "Hey Bets." Jamie waved to the new arrival.

[Rogue] "It's shark week on tv...care to join us?" she said, intrigued. Just like the Great White, she was scoping new prey.

[Elizabeth] "Alright Jamie-kins?"

[Rogue] Rogue laughed.

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth shrugs and looks around for a comfortable spot to plop herself down in

[Rogue] "Its boring around here today Elixabeth, but lets make it interesting!" she said happily. "Tell me something about yourself?"

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth looks taken aback for a moment. "Erm....anything....I'm not good at these things." Elizabeth sighs.

[Rogue] "lets try the obvious one here....so whats brings you here, and what can you do?" she said....she was starting to sound liek Wanda.

Jamie enters this room

[Elizabeth] "God, that's obvious? Right...okay....I can read minds, make things move by thinking about it. Crap, that sounds so lame..."

[Rogue] "Sounds sexy." she said half serious, half joking

[Jamie] "Telepath and Telekinesis make them sound fancier, Bets."

[Elizabeth] "Well...way it seems I've gotten a raw deal, ten a penny power," Elizabeth shrugs.

[Rogue] "Nah....I'm the rawest of the raw when it comes to powers." she sighed.

[Elizabeth] "Mate, I don't need fancy in my life anymore than
what I've had. Fancy was being dropped off on your first day of school in the Rolls." Elizabeth says bitterly

[Rogue] "whatever ten a penny power means." she smiled at the new girl. She liked her british charm

[Jamie] "That must have been fun...."

[Elizabeth] "Common - a penny being the smallest bit of currency, so if you can get ten with a penny..."

[Rogue] "Ah yes math." she gestured in the air.

[Elizabeth] "So...what can you do? If that ain't personal,"

[Rogue] "My favorites include Flying and Super strength....but I can also absorb memories, energy and powers from other people when I touch them." she answered rubbing her hands slowly.

[Elizabeth] "Ah, hence the non touchy feely thing? That seriously must bite..."

[Rogue] "You have no idea." she replied.

[Rogue] "So what do you think fo the place?" she asked

[Elizabeth] "No, I don't, but at least you're here - better than being out there..."

[Jamie] "It's alright here, at least for me, but what do I know..."

[Elizabeth] "Well, it's...I'm not used to it, I won't lie!" Elizabeth says with a grin. "It isn't like what Im used to, England I mean. It's....different."

[Elizabeth] "I don't love the place, not yet, but I don't hate it."

[Elizabeth] "Trust me, you'd know if I hated it!"

[Rogue] "i can show you a good time sometime if you'd like."
she offered

[Jamie] "We'd all suffer right?"

[Elizabeth] "Depends what you think a good time is!"

[Elizabeth] "Jamie mate, didn't you latch on when I was meantioning my rep from school? About knives?" Elizabeth grinned evilly

[Jamie] "And why I haven't been offered to see a good time I'll
never know." Jamie rolled his eyes.

[Rogue] "Whatcha into? I know NYC well...can do something
entertaining there." she mentioned.

[Jamie] "So keep you away from the Silverware, am I right Bets."

[Nocturne] Talia poked her head in the rec room. "You guys haven't seen Remy, have you?"

[Rogue] "Nadda T.J."

[Jamie] "We haven't see Remy, but I'm sure he's not dead......yet" Jamie laughed.

[Elizabeth] "Nope, sorry TJ, want me to mind scan for him?"

[Rogue] "She may get jealous." she snickered.

[Elizabeth] "Huh?"

[Nocturne] She sat huffily on the couch. "I have no clue where they went. My Dad's not gonna hurt him though"...she hoped..

[Elizabeth] "Is everything alright?"

[Rogue] "No worries...it's shark week on t.v." she informed T.J.

[Jamie] "And we all know how important Shark Week is...."

[Rogue] "I'm a fan of anything that munches on anything else."

[Elizabeth] "Why is it never iguana week? Or mongoose week?"

[Nocturne] 'What's shark week?"

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth points to the telly

[Nocturne] "Is it a TV show?"

[Rogue] "Or clam week." she joked.

[Elizabeth] "Badger week! I'd pay for a badger week!"

[Rogue] "They have badgers at the Brooklyn Zoo." she hinted, "if you ever wanna go."

Jamie enters this room

[Jamie] "I'd pay to see a Jackalope."

[Nocturne] Talia raised an eyebrow. "Dez'd be more into
Beaver week."

[Rogue] "Not when you already lived it." she snickered back at T.J. "Good one by the way!"

[Elizabeth] "Naw, zoo's dont appeal to me...."

[Elizabeth] "Beaver week? Is that menat to be some sort of American joke that a poor ignorant Brit like me wont understand?"

[Rogue] This girl was tough, Rogue thought. Well, no need for coy. "So you got a boyfriend?" she asked Elizabeth.

[Jamie] "Not quite, Bets."

[Elizabeth] "I went to an all girls boarding school....the only time I had male aquaintancies was when I'd use my powers, bust out and get myself in a club....so, no...."

[Rogue] "awww...so an all girls boarding school. So does your saloon door swing both ways partner?" she said in a cowboy accent.

[Elizabeth] "It's hard not to sometimes at boarding school. Especially in the showers after a hard game of hockey in muddy October," Elizabeth grins wickedly. "I'll try anything once...."

[Rogue] "That is so incredibley HOT!" she squealed, finally a fun one.

[Jamie] "Well this is certainly informative...."

[Rogue] "Oh Jamie, your still here?" she said flustered by the
new girl.

[Elizabeth] "Jamie babe, you should have seen the pillow fights....my dorm were the pillow champions of the spring and
summer term..."

[Jamie] "Dear Lord, go ahead and put the imagines in my head, you're a telepath right?" Jamie grinned.

[Rogue] "Well if you ever damage your pillows again, and you need a full body one....I have extras in my room, on my bed, next to me." she flirted with a sly smile.

[Elizabeth] "We're not supposed to abuse our powers here though, are we?" Elizabeth smiles wickedly. "And anyway, I don't know what is so exciting about ten girls in their pyjamas beating each other over the head with pillows....I've been at it since my parents bunked me off to school when I was a squirt."

[Elizabeth] "Dez, you'll be the first person whose door I shall call at in the search of fresh pillows..." Elizabeth promises solemly

[Jamie] "Of course we've never had a definition of abuse of our powers but I draw the line at having someone drop a vase on me." Jamie shrugged.

[Rogue] "Well I can draw a diagram if you'd like Elizabeth, but I'm all about leading by example."

[Rogue] "Jamie is a magnet for abuse."

[Elizabeth] "As is my own brother, Jamie. It's creeping me out. I
can;t get away from the bastard!"

[Rogue] "Well I should be off, it was nice meeting you Elizabeth..I look forward to seeing you again soon." she said standing.

[Rogue] She waived goodbye to everyone else. "Take Care Gang." She spoke leaving the room.

[Elizabeth] 2Yeah, well I can hardly bunk off home for the weekend, so you should be," Elizabeth nods

[Rogue] ((gotta go home, work almost done..thanks for instancing with me everyone..welcome elizabeth! ))

[Jamie] "Cut me really deep there, Bets, but you can just call me Cowboy, James, etc. seeya Rogue."

[Elizabeth] "Cowboy is cute. I'll stick with Cowboy!"

[Elizabeth] "But you do realise I was referring to my brother as the bastard...And he is a complete and utter wanker of the first degree....but hey, brothers...ya got ter love them."

[Elizabeth] "Especially when they are older and have hot friends who can drive."

[Jamie] "Considering the clostest thing I got to a brother is a dupe, I won't know, since I can reabsorb them when ever they get annoying...."

[Elizabeth] "I have two.....There's my twin brother and my older brother..."

[Elizabeth] "I have two brothers...There's my twin, and my older bro..."

[Jamie] "Sounds like fun...."

[Elizabeth] "Depends....me and my twin're pretty close I suppose. Jamie, I always looked up to."

[Jamie] "The siblings thing was something I wondered how
much I missed out on."

[Elizabeth] "Well, there's good and bad points. Same as everything really. With a twin, you can't be alone sometimes, which was why I eventually got sent to an all girls school so they could split us up."

[Jamie] "Out of curiosity what was an all-girls school like, must have been rather boring sometimes...."

[Elizabeth] "Bloody bitchy, and you're right, boring sometimes. I didn't sneak out to fuel an alochol addiction, I snuck out bcause I couldn't stand being trapped in there for so long....an all girls school, a boarding school is probably the worst place to be for a developing telepath," Elizabeth says.

[Elizabeth] Looking almost sad, she props her head in her hand. "Mind if I change the channel?"

[Jamie] "No problem," Jamie tossed the remote to Betsy.

[Elizabeth] "Ah, you didn't need to," Elizabeth smiles and the remote freezes in the air and gently floats over to her, coming to rest just infront of her. She picks it up and begins to flick through the channels.

[Jamie] "I can imagine that any place whould be a bad place for a developing telepath."

[Elizabeth] Elizabeth catches it and grins. "See, no powers! Any place would be bad...but seven hundred teenaged girls under one roof? Bloody torture mate!"

[Elizabeth] "There's this thing where if you get a group of girls all lving in close quarters they eventually all come on their period at the same time - I was living PMS for almost all the
girls in my dorm....that was vile."

[Jamie] "Well here you only have to deal with about 20 of us but it's still bloody torture." Jamie grinned.

[Elizabeth] "Yeah....dammit, nothing on," Elizabeth floats the remote back to Jamie

fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

And much later...after everyone left...the rec room one final time

[Nocturne] Talia snuggled close to Remy on the couch. 'What'd you and my Dad talk about?"

[Remy] Remy snuggled up to TJ, half his attention on the TV, but most of it focused on her. He took a deep sigh. Mon Deiu he was glad they were gone.

[Nocturne] (( ))

[Remy] "Nothin' much, chere." He smiled wryly. "Jus' dat Remy'd
better never hurt y' if 'e 'as any particular attachment to 'is balls."

[Nocturne] She rolled her eyes, sighing. "He's so overprotective. Like, what the fuck?"

[Remy] Remy stroked a hand down her hair, resting it on her cheek. "'es your father. What d'y' expect?"

[Nocturne] "I dunno, they should trust me. Sometimes I feel like he thinks I'm still ten."

Mr.Wagner enters this room

[Remy] Remy leaned in. "But y're not" He pressed his lips to hers

[Nocturne] She smirked as he leaned in, and she lifted her head to kiss him back. He was like a fucking drug....less coiughing than weed...

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner walked down the hallway towards the exit. Well, he was "Father Wagner" now. It still sounded strange to him even though the professor had even suggested
he teach in his clerical attire, he'd declined.

[Nocturne] She giggled a bit as he ran his hands up under her shirt.

[Remy] Remy lipped his way down her cheek...to her jaw...down her neck.

[Nocturne] She moaned quietly as his hands inched higher, and his mouth headed lower.

[Nocturne] "Remy, we can't do this here."

[Remy] "mmmmm?"

[Remy] He loved the feel of her skin, the way her breath caught in her throat when he kissed just there.

[Nocturne] She looked around. She didn't see anyone. "Well..."

[Nocturne] Honestly, why not?

[Nocturne] She pulled his mouth back down to hers, allowing her hands to drift under his shirt.

[Mr.Wagner] There were sounds in the rec room. Like someone left the television on perhaps. He reached in and flipped on the lights.

[Remy] "Jesus" Remy flung himself back, scared to death that for some reason John had returned.

[Nocturne] TJs eyes snapped open as the light flicked on.

[Nocturne] Remy had jumped off her, and she sat up, seeing Wagner enter. "Shit."

[Remy] Heart pounding, he turned to the door. Wagner. Great. Her OTHER dad. Well at least it wasn't John.

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner stood frozen in the doorway. The TV
was on, but the sound was turned off.

[Mr.Wagner] He had no idea what to say.

[Nocturne] She grabbed the television remote, flicking channels. They were just watching TV. Yeah.

[Remy] "Hey." Remy waved a hand sheepishly in wagners direction.

[Nocturne] She paled realising that Wagner could very easily at this point contact her mother. About everything. Oh God, what had they talked about?

[Mr.Wagner] "Talia? Mr. LeBeau?" he said.

[Remy] Oh damn. Ok...damage control. "Since when are y' a priest?"

[Nocturne] "Yeah? We're watching TV." Shit.

[Mr.Wagner] He took a few steps into the room. He'd caught them before. But in the woods was one thing. In their rooms. This was in public.

[Nocturne] Talia straightened. Priest?! She looked to Wagner. THATS what that white thingy meant!

[Nocturne] ((Way to keep the secret REMY!))

[Mr.Wagner] "I was ordained 10 years ago."

[Remy] ((HELLO - YOU SAW HIM IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN))

[Remy] ((TWICE))

[Nocturne] ((TJS DUMB!))

[Nocturne] 'You're a priest?!"

[Remy] "Ah..." Remy looked from him to TJ. At least that explained how it didn't conflict with TJ's....creation.

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner nodded his head. "Yes. I am a Roman Catholic Priest."

[Nocturne] ((lol creation...she sounds so..divine))

[Nocturne] Wow, she didn't know what to say. I mean, not that any of it mattered anyway.

[Mr.Wagner] "I'm the only one of my kind. I do a lot of... mission work. Mostly I report to the Archbishop here, but sometimes to the Vatican."

[Remy] "Well, wouldn't 'ave thought dat dere were a lot of tailed priests out dere." Remy arched one brow. "y're a pretty unique man all on y're own."

[Nocturne] "So, you know the Pope?" Her grandmother would FLIP!

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt smiled. "I suppose you're right Mr. LeBeau. I had to apply 4 times before I was accepted. I think they
thought I was kidding. And I have met the pope, but only once."

[Mr.Wagner] "If you could please keep this between yourselves. I wasn't quite sure how the students would react."

[Remy] Remy fidgeted on the couch. This had to be the most fucked up family situation ever. He parents may have sucked, but this was...strange. And akward. But yet - Wagner had stood up for Talia...and that counted for something didn't it?

[Remy] "Pas de problem." He waved a hand in wagners direction "doubt anyone woul' believe us anyway."

[Mr.Wagner] "The Professor and I decided it would be easist on everyone if I remain Mr. Wagner for now."

[Nocturne] She shrugged. "I won;t tell anyone."

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt bowed his head in appreaciation. "Thank you."

[Remy] "Look..." he sighed. "thanks for stickin' up for TJ in dere. An y're pretty...cool...for a priest. Wit' de drinking an all."

[Nocturne] He still made her a bit uncomfortable. She just...didn't know how to act around him. Or how he expected her to act.

[Mr.Wagner] Kurt raised his eyebrows. "Well, your average priest has to drink a cup of wine every Sunday. There's no law against it."

[Nocturne] But, he did stick up for herm didn't he? Even though her Dad looked about ready to kill him. She sighed.

[Remy] "Well yah but den dere is de other stuff an Remy knows preists don' do dat..." he trailed off as he caught TJ's look.

[Nocturne] Oh God, whay was Remy going there! She put her head in her hand.

[Remy] "Just.." remy cleared his throat. "It's cool."

[Mr.Wagner] He knelt down besides TJ, with an amused glance at Remy. "TJ, I wanted you to know. I didn't see the student roster. I had no idea who was coming here, but I'm glad you did."

[Mr.Wagner] "You don't have to be anything special around me. I'm just glad I got to meet you."

[Nocturne] She looked into the mans eyes. It was scary, how much they resembled each other.

[Nocturne] "Thanks." she really wasn't sure what to say.

[Mr.Wagner] "Your mother asked me to take care of you, but I think someone else is already on the job." He smiled at Remy.

[Remy] Remy smiled back, feeling a little sheepish. Jeez the responsiblity of THAT statement.

[Mr.Wagner] He stood up and gestured at them sprawled on the couch. " But next time, please show a little more discretion. You do have rooms after all."

[Nocturne] She blushed at that, looking down. "Sorry."

[Mr.Wagner] "It's the collar you know. Makes me say stuff like that..."

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner started towards the door.

[Nocturne] She looked up to him quick, pleading with her eyes. "You're not going to tell my Mom and Dad, are you?"

[Mr.Wagner] * Mr.Wagner shook his head. "No, It's just that I'm horribly late for a meeting. I was supposed to be there an hour ago. I thought this was more important."

[Nocturne] She breathed a sigh of relief. The last thing she needed was her Dad freaking over that.

[Mr.Wagner] "You're an adult TJ. All I can do now is pray you make good decisions."

[Remy] Remy smiled at her audible breath. Actually he was pretty damn thankful to, as it meant that he'd likely not live to see another day if her parents found out JUST what they'd been up to.

[Nocturne] "Thanks."

[Mr.Wagner] "Goodnight." Father Wagner waved and slipped through the door.

[Nocturne] She waved in his direction. Maybe he really wasn't so bad?

[Remy] Remy smiled at her, leaning forward to whisper in one delicately pointed her "Your room or mine?"

[Nocturne] "Isnt that like asking who we want to watch? Sid or Raven?"

[Nocturne] "Attic!"